Video Dream Girl

Story Info
Video Dream Girl is real.
2.8k words
3.82
56.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I was looking forward to getting home kicking off my shoes and watching a video.

I walked into the house and as usual, Mary was not home. There was my usual note:

Sweetheart,

There is a sandwich for you in the frig. Grab a cold beer, sit back, and enjoy your video. I will be home later.

Love and Kisses,

Mary

I enjoyed these nights when I had the house to myself, I could relax and enjoy my video.

I grabbed the sandwich and a cold beer. I headed to the family room where I kicked off my shoes then took off all my clothes. I liked sitting around the house naked just relaxing.

I put the DVD into the machine then sat back and began eating my sandwich.

The video began to play.

On the screen was a beautiful brunette with long flowing hair. She was wearing a red garter belt with red stockings, red high heels, and a beautiful lacy red bra. She had large full tits that were bulging from her bra. She moved to the bed and laid on her back. She began by rubbing her tits through the bra then ever so slowly moved her hands down her smooth flat stomach. She began by rubbing her inner thighs then let her hand wonder to her panty covered pussy. She began rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was moaning as her hand applied pressure to her pussy.

Her moaning was giving me a hard on. I took another bite of my sandwich and reached for my beer when she raised her head from the bed.

She was looking slightly away from the camera and asked, "Where have you been? I thought I was going to have to play with myself."

Then a guy appeared on the screen. He looked to be a guy about twenty-four years old and was in very good shape. He was also a very good-looking guy.

He replied, "I'm sorry I had a last minute delivery for the boss. But, I'm here now."

She rolled onto her side and said, "Well then get naked."

The guy began by pulling his t-shirt over his head. He was slim with a dark tan and a firm flat stomach. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She was intently watching his slow strip tease. He pulled his pants down and stepped out of them. He then hooked his thumbs under his underwear waistband and began slowly pulling them down. She was still wide-eyed watching as he revealed to her his cock.

He pulled the underwear down and his cock suddenly sprang from its confines and leapt into full view. It was not completely hard yet but from the looks of it, he was large.

He dropped his underwear to the floor then stepped out of them.

I took another bite of my sandwich and had another drink from my beer as she reached for his cock. It was now apparent that this young stud was very large, as her hand could not wrap all the way around it. When she grabbed the base of it there was a good four to five inches still showing.

She scooted to the edge of the bed then pulled the huge cock to her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and let the head of it slide between her lips.

The young stud rolled his head back and looked at the ceiling as her tongue began swirling around the massive head.

I took another bite and another drink as my cock was now rock hard and laying against my belly.

She worked some more off his cock into her mouth and began pumping it with her hand. The cock in her mouth expanded even further.

"How in the hell is that going to fit in her pussy" I asked myself as I took another bite.

The big cock was shiny now from her saliva. She suddenly quit sucking and pumping and scooted back to the middle of the bed. She reached behind her and released the bra letting her large firm tits loose. Her nipples were hard.

The young man then climbed onto the bed with his big cock wagging beneath him.

She looked at him with a very sexy look and said, "Lick my pussy Rob, I want to feel your tongue rubbing against my clit."

Rob then crawled between her knees and put his face at her pussy. The camera then moved to get a better view of Rob licking her pussy. He started by licking her through her sheer red panties.

She moaned, "OHHHHH YESSSS!"

Her panties were soaked from his saliva and her juices as she squirmed on the bed under his tongue. He then reached for the edge of the panties and pulled them to one side revealing a smooth shaven pussy.

He then let his tongue run the full length of her slit, stopped at her clit, and sucked.

Her body bucked and writhed at his sucking. When he pulled away, I could see her hard clit poking from between the folds of her lips.

I finished my sandwich and set the plate on the end table. I took another drink from my beer as he again sucked on her hard clit.

"OHHHH FUCK YESSSS!" she groaned.

I reached for my hard cock and began twisting the head in my hand.

Rob was licking and sucking her pussy then let a finger slide into her wet opening. This caused even more moans of pleasure from her.

Rob got up on his knees between her legs and grabbed the waistband of her g-string. He quickly jerked on them causing them to snap free from her body.

She was writhing on the bed as she pulled her legs into the air, waiting for him to slide his big cock into her.

Rob edged forward as the camera zoomed in for the penetration shot. His massive head laid at the entrance of her juicy pussy. He leaned forward and the head popped inside her.

"OHHHHH MY GAWD!" she exclaimed.

He leaned a little further into her as another inch of his cock split her pussy. Her hard clit was in full view now as this massive cock had her lips spread wide open.

Again he pushed forward inching into her. She moaned again.

The camera moved to her and she was pinching and rolling her nipples between her French manicured nails. Her eyes were glazed with lust as the monster cock invaded her pussy.

The camera then went back to the cock in her pussy. Rob had pushed three fourths of it into her.

The camera zoomed out as she wrapped her legs around Rob's waist and pulled him into her digging into his ass with her heels.

Rob then leaned forward until their groins met.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she exclaimed at his full penetration.

I began stroking my cock while watching this sexy scene.

He then withdrew as the camera zoomed in on her pussy. It looked as if the inner skin of her pussy was being sucked out with his cock. It was as if her pussy was hanging onto his cock for dear life. He then slid back into her in one push.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH" she groaned.

The camera zoomed back out as he began rhythmically sliding in and out of her.

She was moaning with each of his thrust into her. The camera panned up to her heaving breasts as they flowed up and down on her chest with each invasion of her pussy.

Rob leaned forward and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth as her hand moved to the other one and pinched it between her fingers.

Rob then pulled back up and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her ankles straight up into the air and used them for leverage as he kept pounding into her.

Her hand went to her pussy and the camera zoomed in on her fingers working her clit right above the slick and shiny cock that looked like a piston driving into her.

She began moaning, "OOHHH FUCK I'm CUMMMMING!"

Her whole body convulsed and squirmed on the cock inside her.

The camera zoomed out watching her grasp at the sheets as she shot her juices onto his cock.

As she subsided, Rob grabbed her hips and pulled her onto her side. She got the hint and got on all fours.

Rob again guided his big cock to her pussy. The camera again moved to get the shot.

Her puckered rectum and her juicy pussy were spread wide in anticipation of the cock entering her again. The head of his cock again parted her lips and slid into her easily this time.

The camera moved again to a side view where you could see his long cock as it appeared and disappeared into her. Her tits were hanging beneath her swaying back and forth with each thrust.

The camera jiggled a little then suddenly another guy entered the scene. I'm assuming it was the camera operator. He stepped to her head and unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out his cock.

She eagerly sucked it into her mouth.

As she was being thrust forward from Rob's penetration, she was pushed onto the cock in her mouth.

I took the last swallow of my beer and kept my cock in my hand stroking it.

She was moaning on the cameraman's cock as the big cock was being plunged into her pussy it's full length on each stroke. Between her moans was the slapping sound of Rob's groin as it met her ass each stroke.

Rob was now picking up the pace and her tits were rocking back and forth beneath her. She was aggressively sucking on the cock in her mouth.

I heard a male voice groan, "AAAAUUUUUGH!"

Then cum ran out the corners of her mouth and down her chin as the cameraman exploded in her mouth.

Rob never let up his relentless pounding. Her sexy body was now glistening with perspiration as the cameraman withdrew his cock from her mouth. He then got off the bed and disappeared behind the camera.

The camera jiggled again then zoomed in on her face as the cum dripped from her chin. Her eyes were glazed with lust as the huge cock continued to pummel her pussy.

The camera panned back out to the entire scene.

I was now stroking my cock faster and harder as Rob was beginning to groan.

My video dream girl also bent down onto the bed and grasped at one of the pillows.

She groaned, "OHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

She grunted and groaned as the camera zoomed in on her face. Her beautiful face was scrunched up and her eyes were closed as she came on Rob's cock.

Rob moaned, "OHHHH GAWD!"

The camera panned back out as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and shot load after load onto her back, rectum and pussy.

As Rob on the screen was shooting his load, I also shot my load onto my chest and stomach.

I had been so wrapped up in the video that I had not noticed Mary standing in the doorway of the family room.

I looked at her and she asked, "Apparently you enjoyed your video."

I looked back at the screen as Rob's last drops of cum were dripping from his cock and my dream girl turned to suck the juices off it.

The screen faded to black.

I smiled at her and replied, "Damn that was good. Where did you find Rob with that huge cock?"

She moved over next to me and sat on the couch, "He is a delivery boy at the local supermarket. I have had my eye on him for a while. He always looked like he had an impressive bulge in his jeans."

I shook my head, "Impressive is not the word for it."

She then bent over and began licking the cum from my body.

After she had me cleaned up she said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"It was hot! It will be a great video to add to my collection." I responded.

My wife then sucked my cock into her mouth and began stroking it.

It became hard again very quickly because I knew from experience that she was going to fuck me like Rob was fucked today.

I watched as Mary sucked my cock. I always enjoy watching her lips wrapped around my cock as they slide up and down my shaft. Mary is an excellent cocksucker. She uses her tongue to tease the head and rolls it around the shaft. It does not take long for her to make me cum orally.

Since I had just shot my load I was ready for a night of sucking and fucking my little slut wife.

I hit the play button on the remote so that the DVD would start over.

She always leaves me alone when I have a new DVD. She says she does not like watching herself on the screen. Nevertheless, we always play it again while she is fucking me. She usually does not watch it but the sounds from it make her soooooo hot.

I always like watching it while she does me knowing that my video dream girl is actually the one fucking me now.

She stopped sucking my cock and stood up with her back to the TV. She began a slow strip tease slowly revealing her body to me. She was apparently wearing the same outfit that she had on with Rob. When she took off her blouse, the same lacy red bra was covering her sumptuous tits.

She reached for the waistband on her short skirt and said, "I left a little surprise for you between the cushions next to you."

I reached between the cushions as she pulled her skirt down.

My hand found the surprise and pulled it out. It was the torn red panties that Rob had ripped off her earlier that day.

I held them to my face and breathed in the essence of my wife.

She grinned as she stepped out of her skirt. She was still wearing the red garter and stockings from earlier when she shot the video.

As she reached behind her to unclasp her bra I asked, "Who was the lucky cameraman? I could never see his face."

As the bra slipped from her shoulders and her beautiful firm tits came into view she answered, "It was Randy this time."

Randy was one of my poker buddies. I had shown them one of Mary's videos once and they could not believe it. They wanted to know how they could also star in one of the videos.

I had a deal with them. I really did not want the uncomfortable situation of all of my closest friends having fucked my wife. So, I told them that when Mary needs a cameraman she would call one of them. Mary and I decided that it was cruel and unusual punishment to just let them take pictures. We decided and I informed them that a blowjob was the best they would get. If any of them ever fucked her, our friendship would be over and she would not call them anymore.

Mary slowly walked over to me as the video played in the background. She straddled my lap and reached down for my cock. She lowered herself onto me just as the slapping sound from Rob fucking her from behind came over the speakers.

The slapping and her moans caused her to start riding up and down on my cock at a feverish pace. Her big tits were bouncing in my face as I leaned to look around her. I would watch the screen and then look up at my real life porn star.

I reached for her bounding tits and squeezed them. She had her hand on her pussy massaging her clit.

Just as she began groaning and cumming in the video, she moaned and squeezed my cock in her pussy. Her fluids ran from her body and covered my balls.

She then sat completely down on my cock and was grinding into it. I heard Rob moan on the speakers and I shot my load deep into her pussy.

She leaned into me and laid her tits in my face.

After recovering she sat down on the couch next to me.

She looked at me and said, "I have another guy I'm working on. I think it might happen next week."

I replied, "Great."

She then asked, "Do you still want me to do this?"

I responded, "Yes, I love watching you on the screen. You are my Video Dream Girl come to life."