Vienna Woods Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like that of a man who can take you to heaven in pleasure. A man of experience who can teach you of the pleasures you can have from sexual freedom. There are many different ways of receiving a man. You will want to learn and experience them all."

Hugh didn't answer. He couldn't think of anything to say. Lying under Nicu was such pleasure. The initial pain of it had receded. The second time, here on the bank of the pond, had been glorious—well, mainly. Pain still, of course, but covered by the pleasure, the emotional high of having another man fused with him, inside him, wanting him so badly. It could be more glorious than this? Nicu was saying it was even better with an older man.

"Older men will have different ways of doing it?"

"Yes, certainly. Come back with me to our encampment. There are men there who will introduce you to paradise."

"There are men there who—?"

"We are Romany. We have all of the secrets. That is why wherever we go, we are chased out of wives' beds and boy's barn lofts. It is never the wives or boys who chase us away, though. You will not chase away the Romany men I take you to."

So anxious was Hugh to cross over into freedom from his virginity to men, regardless of the young age at which this anxiety had set upon him, that when it was taken from him in a Vienna Woods pond by a gypsy, he thought nothing of what was lost, only of what was gained. Even after having been covered many more times that day could he think of his new life in any terms other than freedom and exhilaration and as a rite of passage to a more desirable life among and with men.

* * * *

Entering the circle of colorfully decorated gypsy wagons in an isolated opening in the Vienna Woods forest was like stepping into a whole new, freer, devil-may-care world. It was totally different from anything Hugh had known before. All inhibitions went to the four winds. Music wafted on the air as he and Nicu, only having taken the time to pull on their underdrawers, approached the clearing.

No women were in sight in the circle of fantasy wagons. This was a unique band of Romany. There were six men beside Nicu, the youngest among them and the best at catching men, in a spread of age from twenty to sixty, all handsome bucks, even the sixty-year-old, all nearly bare-chested, with gaily embroidered vests on swarthy muscular chests, highlighted with medallions hanging from gold chains. Nicu had told Hugh that the band roved Europe searching out young men to seduce. They supplied each other with men, just as Nicu was now supplying the needy Hugh to the other men of his family.

They were barefooted and wore billowy, almost diaphanous trousers that tied around their waists but puddled to the ground at a mere pull on the sash at the waist. Although muscular, they all were that in a wiry way, and they all were slim men, although the sixty-year-old was thickening a bit at the waist, while still being hard bodied. They were dark complexioned, lightly bearded, had jet-black hair and flashing eyes, were slightly hirsute, and all had a foxy, yet quite handsome aspect. They all had big cocks that were perpetually erect. They would robustly and lustfully fuck anything that moved.

They all turned their attention to the two nineteen-year-olds entering the circle hand in hand.

Three of them had been sitting on the steps up to one of the wagons, playing a dice-casting game. Two others were playing music, one a violin and another a lute-like instrument. The sixth man was brushing down horses tethered to a rope running between two trees.

As they entered the clearing, Nicu boldly introduced the men, pointing to them, saying, "That's Pitti with the lute; over there is Ferka, playing the violin. On the wagon steps are Hanji, Milosh, and Old Yanko. You will squeal for Yanko and it's best to be with him last. Besnik is with the horses. Men of Romany, this is my new friend, Hugh. He is English and, like me, he is nineteen. I just took his virginity from him in a pond. He wanted to be free of it. He lost it quite well. He is young, innocent, and in need of men to teach him to take the cock. He has a channel that is tight but that opens up for a good fit. Who will be first?"

Hugh blushed, but this was all so new and different and surreal to him that he just floated along, going with the moment.

"He is a beauty. I will do him. Come over here, boy," said the lute player. "Do you know anything about music?"

Considering his heritage, Hugh felt he knew everything about music. "I know that is a lute you are playing," he said. "I know how to play it."

"We'll see about that. Come sit in my lap and play it for me," Pitti said. As Hugh docilely went over to the man, who was sitting on a rock, he saw Nicu go to the men at the wagon steps. Two of them rose and moved to where they'd be able to watch Pitti with Hugh. The third man, Old Yanko, undid his sash and pulled his trousers open as, slipping his underdrawers off, Nicu went to him. The old man had a long, thick erection rising from his black and gray bush. Nicu sat on it, facing him, and the man, grasping the boy's waist, began fucking him like it was just a natural routine of their day, raising and lowering the young man on his cock. Nicu was groaning deeply. Old Yanko was strong, with big hands. He was lifting and slamming Nicu down on the cock and Nicu was writhing like a rag doll and doing a bit of the squealing he had promised Hugh was on offer.

Pitti pulled Hugh down into his lap facing away from him and pulled the lute around and put it in the youth's hands, as Hugh reached him. Hugh was trembling and panting as, having been pulled down into the gypsy's lap, he realized Pitti had opened his trousers and had a long cock rising up the boy's lower back. The shaft was becoming hard as steel. Hugh took the lute, and despite all the surrealistic fantasy of the situation that should have given him self-preservative pause, started playing a haunting melody on the instrument. Ferka came in close, standing by them, and joined the melody on the violin.

Hugh became lost in the melody he was playing and in Pitti's hands roaming his body, making him gasp and moan and purr and preparing him for his fate. When the lute music had floated away, Ferka had taken over with the violin. He was standing right next to the seated Pitti and Hugh now, though, his trousers puddled down to the ground, and his cock in Hugh's mouth. Hugh was on Pitti's cock and being raised and lowered on it. He wasn't nearly as long and thick as Old Yanko was, as Hugh was going to find out, but he was filling and active enough that Hugh lost all ability to strum the lute. He barely had the ability to suck Ferka's cock and writhe and do a little squealing himself. Still, this was all gloriously freeing for him.

In a haze, Hugh looked over to where he'd last seen Nicu, to see that the gypsy named Hanzi was standing Nicu against the side of one of the wagons. Nicu's knees were hooked on Hanzi's bare hips, and the older gypsy was rubbing Nicu's back up and down on the side of the wagon with the strength of his up-thrusting cock. Milosh knelt between Hugh's legs and took the young man's cock in his mouth. Hugh was held captive in place by hands and cocks and glorious pleasures. He came in a flood of cum. The gypsies were taking their time with their pleasures. They were all coming up to the edge and backing off, knowing that the best of times was to come. Hugh was too fresh to hold off on any edge. He came so many times that afternoon that his balls ached during his walk home. But he was humming.

When Hugh, Pitti, and Ferka had released their seed the first time, Besnik, swishing leather horse leads against his legs, walked over from the horse line, pulled Hugh out from between the other gypsy men, slung him over his shoulder, and carried him up into one of the wagons. He lay the young man on a horse-hair mattress on a built-in bed jutting out from the inner side of the wagon and used the leather leads to bind the boy's wrists to a hook in back of the bed, above the headboard. He used other leads to tie Hugh's raised and spread legs at the ankles to hooks in the ceiling of the wagon. Hugh was too exhausted, satiated, and in awe already to resist being bound.

Besnik then opened the front of his trousers, crouched over Hugh's torso, and introduced the boy to nipple play while he penetrated Hugh's passage, and fucked him, sliding with little difficulty in the cum Pitti had deposited there.

After Besnik was done, he gave over his place between Hugh's thighs to Milosh, and then Hanzi, Ferka, and, for a second time Roman. Only then did Old Yanko step forward and force a shaft inside Hugh that made him think that nothing had ever been up his passage before. The men were inventive and capable. Each one of them brought some new variation, technique, or experience to the fuck. They were of varying lengths and thicknesses and intensity. Each contributed to the sexual education for the submissive partner Hugh was going to at least start out being for men. They, in turn, feasted on the sweetness and beauty of the boy. They took their time, having the experience to vary their pace and technique to make the most of an arousal, marshaling of ejaculate, and joyful release. They gave Hugh time to open to them and, increasingly, he was learning to control his passage muscles. None of them were cruel with the boy. That would come in time, if that was what he grew to want.

This day was for helping the young man decide he truly wanted to go with men and for the Romany men to pleasure themselves in the process.

The sun was high in the sky before the last of the gypsies had had his way with the youth and he was released, helped to hobble out of the wagon, and aided on his way back out of the Vienna Woods and to Weinerwald.

As he struggled out of the clearing, he passed the reclined, sprawling, moaning figure of Nicu, who, as a reward for bringing an afternoon's entertainment for the gypsy men, had been included in the rotation of covering men—Hugh inside the wagon and Nicu outside, on the ground. The smile on Nicu's face, the open stance of his naked body, and his purr and blowing of bubbles assured Hugh that he himself wasn't especially wanton for having enjoyed the education and attention he'd received.

Hugh took it all for the release, freeing, and education that Nicu had told him it would be. It was all so surreal that thereafter he wasn't sure what part of it had been real. It had all been a clash of cymbals, trumpet fanfares, and a kaleidoscope of revolving bright colors as it had happened. There had been pain, but far, far more pleasure, opening up a whole new, free world for him. The gypsies had taken what care they could while giving him a crash course in being a submissive.

Hugh had desperately wanted to become a man's man and now he was a man's youth in training for his own form of manhood.

* * * *

When he returned to the Weinerwald villa that evening and to a sobered George, who had wondered where his charge was and whether he'd return before his parents came back and discovered his absence, Hugh had a new sense of purpose and entitlement.

On his way home, Hugh passed through a shopping street of Weinerwald and happened upon a green grocer's shop with bins of produce out on the street. A muscular, extremely handsome man of some thirty years was taking produce back into his shop in a wooden crate. He had a rough, assured manner about him. He looked up as Hugh was passing, and the young man stopped, blushed, and looked slightly awed. To Hugh, after what he had just experienced with the gypsy men, the grocer looked quite arousing. He was wearing bib overalls with nothing on his chest under that, and what Hugh could see of the man's body sent him stirring. The crotch of the overalls did little to hide the line and size of the man's shaft—a shaft that seemed to come alive when he spied Hugh.

Hugh smiled at the man and the man smiled back, with a look in his eyes that Hugh had so recently seen in the eyes of Hanzi and Pitti, and Ferka. Hugh responded with the look of submission he had learned that day from the gypsies. The grocer leered and popped his tongue in his cheek. Hugh just gave him a shy look. Looking around and deciding they weren't being watched, the grocer made a sheath out of the fingers of one hand and inserted the middle finger of his other hand in the sheath and moved it in and out. Although Hugh had never seen that gesture before, he had a fair inkling of what the grocer was conveying and he just smiled at the man. He was beginning to feel tingly all over. One of his hands dropped to his crotch. Was his new life starting already?

"Wohnst du hier?—Do you live here?" the man asked Hugh.

"Ich bin Englander. Ich wohne fur den Sommer Mittenwald Strasse aus—I am English. I live out Mittenwald Strasse for the summer."

"Du bist ein wunderschöner Junge. Lieben Sie unter Männern?—You are a beautiful boy. Tell me, do you lie under men? Do you understand what I am asking."

Hugh neither answered nor moved off.

The man continued, somewhat apologetic in tone. "I am sorry to be so bold. But I am a simple man with simple needs and you have given me a look of want. I think I know what you want and what want of mine you could meet."

"Yes, I go with men," Hugh answered then, in a soft voice, not looking up into the man's eyes.

"Kommst du jetzt in meinen Laden und liege dann unter mir?—Will you come into my shop now and lie under me then? My want is great, and I could be very good to you. I know your look. You want a man between your thighs."

"Yes, I will lie under you." Hugh whispered.

The muscular grocer held Hugh under him in a dark garret above the store. Hugh was on his hands and knees and the man was covering him from above, crouching and rocking on the balls of his feet, arms encircling Hugh's torso, a hand stroking the boy's cock. Both were naked. He was mounted high on the boy's tail. He was thick and long inside Hugh's channel. The penetration had been slow, stretching, glorious. It was pliant, though, because of all the stretching it had received earlier in the day. The muscular grocer was slowly pumping the passage that, only earlier that day, had been virgin to the touch of man. It was a well-used channel now and, to the grocer's great pleasure, the boy was learning how to make the passage muscles undulate over and caress the stroking cock. The two were divinely matched. The need of each was being met.

Hugh was moaning. The man was teething one of the youth's earlobes. The hand he wasn't stroking Hugh's cock with was working Hugh's nipples. The man was giving Hugh new sensations, new forms of sexual arousal, new reasons to choose this life.

"Schöner Junge; Susser Junge—Beautiful boy; sweet boy," the grocer intoned in Hugh's ear, nuzzling and kissing the boy's throat. "Ein Geschenk der Götter—a gift from the gods. Ein Geschenk von Antinoos—a gift from Antinous."

Hugh never felt so needed, so wanted. Hugh wondered who Antinous was, but he didn't want to shatter the moment by asking and only learned upon reaching home that Antinous was the god of homosexuals. Homosexuals. So, he was a homosexual.

The grocer, lost in the moment, was humming as he moved his cock in, out; in, out, deep in the soft, spongy core of the nearly virgin territory. Hugh moaned. "Ja, ja, ja." he sighed. "Fricken mich, fricken mich gut—Fuck me, fuck me good."

The man fucked him good. Slide in, withdraw; slide in again, passage opening more; the youth groaning deeply. "Ja, ja." Slide in deeper, withdraw. Slow, slow. Faster, faster. Gripping the young submissive's body. Faster, fasterfasterfaster. DEEPER. Hugh held, rigid, on hands and knees, under the enfolding man, every nerve ending focused on the now frenzied-moving cock deep in his soft core, tearing its pleasure out of the youth. Giving Hugh pleasure in return. The two were one. Fucking, fucking, fucking.

"ACH SO! FUCK ME!" Hugh began to shudder and to writhe under the man who was pounding him now. Deep, hard, relentless pounding, both of them losing control, not being able to get enough of each other. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Hugh collapsed in the strong grocer's arms, but the grocer kept him in place. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Hugh cried out and ejaculated.

When the grocer released his seed, he rolled away from the young man and brought them down onto their sides, Hugh cuddled into his chest. As they rested, the man worked the youth's tender body with his calloused, trembling hands, lovingly gliding over the elastic skin, seeking out curves and crevices. while Hugh sighed and moaned at the pleasure of a man's worshipful touch.

Feeling the man's shaft rising again at the small of his back, Hugh turned his head for a deep kiss. The man's lips moved down Hugh's body. Fingers touching him here, lips kissing there, until, lifting and spreading the boy's legs, the man arrived at Hugh's cock, giving him pleasure there, and then traveled lower, his tongue flicking at Hugh's passage. The boy arched his back, moaned, and moved his hips against the grocer's face. Hugh was well open from earlier in the day as well as from the grocer's thick attentions, and the grocer's tongue went in deep, lapping at the tender skin that had experienced so many men that day. Hugh moaned his pleasure.

The man kissed back up to the youth's lips. Coming out of that kiss, Hugh murmured, "Wieder. Fich mir wieder, bitte—Again. Fuck me again, please."

With a smile and a contented sigh, the grocer rolled over, turning Hugh onto his back, pressed his knees under the boy's buttocks to lift his pelvis into position, grasped Hugh's ankles and wishboned the boy's legs wide, penetrated him, and began again the dance of the fuck.

Day one and Hugh had entered the world of men on youths. It was just a beginning.

"Du kommst wieder zu mir?—You will come to me again?" the grocer asked at the door when Hugh was leaving.

"Ja, jederzeit in diesem Sommer—Yes, any time this summer," Hugh whispered.

The grocer was palming Hugh's lower back and let the hand drift down to the young man's buttocks. He moved slightly there at the door into the shop as if he would give Hugh a kiss on the lips, but then he realized they were on the street and he just touched the young man's forearm lightly with the fingers of a hand, extending their connection for as long as possible. Hugh looked down at the calloused hand that had so recently been touching him intimately everywhere and he shuddered. This man had known him completely. This man had been inside him twice and had moaned and had called Hugh Ein Geschenk—a gift. Yes, he would be back. He couldn't wait for the feel of the grocer's shaft far up inside him, in his soft core, again.

George was so relieved when Hugh came home that he didn't dwell on resisting the boy's new sexual demands. The boy had been prepared to tell the tutor that he would tell his parents George was fucking him unless he did so. But it didn't come to that, and George wasn't the only man in the town who would want Hugh to lie under him anyway. George could see the change in the youth—the new awareness and boldness in him, and the young man, after all, had a beautiful body to die for.

It just came as a great surprise to George when Hugh pressed him onto his back on his bed, took the tutor's cock in his mouth until it was engorged and throbbing, mounted the handsome man's pelvis, and began to fuck himself on George's cock in a manner of wantonness that showed that the youth knew exactly what to do now to please a man and to please himself with the man's shaft as well. But George just lay back and enjoyed it—he might as well. Lord Chesterville might never put his violin down to see what his youngest son was up to.

12