Vietnamese Women into Black Men

Story Info
Doris falls in love with Stuart in Boston.
3.2k words
3.32
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up," Doris Dzu said urgently, tapping her boyfriend Stuart Dumisani on the shoulder. Stuart did not seem to notice and continued snoring, seated at a computer inside the Bay State College library. After hitting the books in preparation for the Criminal Justice midterms, Stuart was out cold. Fortunately, Doris wasn't afraid to bring out the big guns, as it were...

"Oh shit," Stuart yelped, and he bolted awake, snatched out of a rather pleasant daydream by the sensation of ice-cold water dripping on his face. Said water came from a canteen belonging to none other than his girlfriend Doris Dzu. For a brief moment, Stuart looked around, disoriented. He was not expecting this, to say the least. What the fuck was going on?

The last thing Stuart remembered was borrowing the Capital Punishment : Opposite Viewpoints from the Bay State College librarian, and sitting at a computer with it. Professor Pamela McGill was one of those teachers whom most students feared due to her strictness. Stuart wanted to graduate from Bay State College, take the LSAT and then go to law school at Suffolk University. Failing one of his last classes would put those dreams on hold...

Doris Dzu flashed Stuart the kind of smile the Devil himself would recognize. I should have known, Stuart thought, glaring at Doris, and the tiny gal smiled innocently. Anyone else might have bought Doris act but Stuart knew better. He knew Doris to be an incorrigible prankster underneath her devastating charm and beauty. The diminutive cutie always got her way, and it was not very hard to see why...

"Sorry, babe, but the library is closing in half an hour," Doris said apologetically and Stuart groaned, then mumbled something unintelligible. Doris smiled innocently, and Stuart shook his head, not falling for the little imp's innocent act for one second. From the moment Stuart first laid eyes on Doris, he'd known that she was cute...and trouble.

"Next time, just say something, alright? Sheesh," Stuart said, still fuming after this decidedly rude awakening. He yawned and stretched, then took a look around. Located in the Commonwealth Avenue area of downtown Boston, Bay State College was fairly small and its library even more so. Stuart suddenly realized that, aside from the bespectacled blonde female librarian behind the desk, he and Doris were alone in the library.

"Yeah, we should go home," Doris suggested, and Stuart nodded, then grabbed his backpack. Prior to leaving, Stuart returned the book to the librarian. Stuart and Doris headed out, hand in hand. They walked down the carpeted steps and emerged upon Commonwealth Avenue. Located a heartbeat from the Back Bay and the Copley Mall, Bay State College was one of several small schools in the area.

Walking past the former campus of Gibbs College, Stuart repressed a chuckle. Growing up in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, Stuart remembered a lot of advertisements about certain 'dubious' colleges and institutions on television. ITT Technical Institute was one of them, and so was Gibbs College, which closed a while ago. Places designed to bilk money out of students with less than stellar grades who couldn't get into real colleges or universities.

"Something on your mind, handsome?" Doris asked, and she squeezed Stuart's hand for effect. Passersby looked at the seemingly mismatched pair. Stuart Dumisani, the Kwazulu-Natal born and Brockton-raised son of proud South African immigrants is an imposing young man, to say the least. As much as Stuart loves his native South Africa, he is a proud son of America.

At the age of twenty, Stuart stood six-foot-three and weighed two hundred and forty pounds. With skin of a rich mahogany hue and kinky hair which he shaved once a month, he was ruggedly handsome. People often asked Stuart if he played football. The brawny young man looked like he could play wide receiver or defensive tackle for the New England Patriots and give some much-needed help to QB Tom Brady. Unfortunately, he was a glorified nerd...

"Life and its foibles, my dear," Stuart said, and he smiled at Doris, in that charmingly annoying, or annoyingly charming, dreamy way of his. We are so different, Doris thought, looking at Stuart. Next to Stuart, a genuine giant, Doris seemed even more like a pixie than usual. Standing five-foot-four in her bare feet, and slightly taller in heels, Doris carried herself with a confidence that the Amazonian actress/model Gal Gadot could barely match...

"Stuart, want to grab supper at Copley before we go home? My treat," Doris suggested, and Stuart cocked a curious eyebrow. In the two years since they'd met, Doris had been quite traditional and let Stuart be "the guy" as far as paying for things and taking her on trips and such. Doris, for all of her feistiness, was an old-fashioned gal at the end of the day. Stuart scratched the back of his bald head and smiled at Doris, who scoffed.

"Alright," Stuart said hesitantly, and Doris nudged him in the ribs, causing him to burst out laughing. They crossed the street, walking past the Green Line Train entrance and headed to the Copley Mall. They went through the revolving doors and went up the escalator. At this hour, the mall was still busy. It's one of those places where who's who of Boston society goes to be seen by the wannabes. Copley Mall attracts all kinds of crowds...

"How do you like it?" Doris asked Stuart as they sat inside Legal Sea Foods, a few minutes later. Stuart, clad in his bright blue Bay State College hooded sweatshirt, dark blue jeans and black Timberland boots, felt a bit underdressed. Doris, decked out in a dark gray vest, white blouse and dark gray dress pants, complete with black open-toed Wedge Sandals, felt quite at home.

Earlier that day, since she had no classes, Doris worked a six-hour shift for The Panther Group, a Boston-area call center where her multi-lingual talents gave her an edge over the competition. Doris spoke fluent English, Mandarin, and Spanish. She was a professional and carried herself accordingly. Of course, even if she'd been wearing a tank top and short skirt, Doris would have acted like she owned the place...

If there's one thing that life has taught Doris Dzu, it's the importance of being herself. Doris's father, Tsui Dzu, was born in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and came to Boston, Massachusetts, in 1983 at the age of twenty one. He worked as a kitchen aid and cleaner while studying engineering at Northeastern University. Along the way, Tsui Dzu met Celeste Sanford, a tall redhead originally from Greenwich, Connecticut. They fell in love and got married, and Doris was born to them.

Doris Dzu, born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to a most unique couple, was destined for greatness. Of course, the young woman's path hasn't been easy. In Asian communities, lineage is of the most importance. Lots of Asians call Boston home, but the folks in these immigrant communities largely hang onto the old ways of thinking. The Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese in Boston make an effort to get along, but it's not a love fest.

As a young American woman with a Vietnamese immigrant father and a white American mother, Doris Dzu didn't fit in anywhere. She was an exception with a capital E. This led Doris to become strong-minded, with a willful personality and low-tolerance for bullshit, whether the cultural or interpersonal kind. After a year in the business program at Northeastern University, Doris decided that a smaller school was right for her, and transferred to Bay State College, where she met Stuart Dumisani.

Doris Dzu surprised everyone, including herself, when she fell in love with Stuart Dumisani. The two of them couldn't be more different. Doris parents raised her in the affluent City of Milton, Massachusetts, and sent her to Boston Latin Academy, among the elite. Doris Dzu rubbed elbows with the talented and ambitious sons and daughters of Boston's elite, the future leaders of tomorrow.

Stuart on the other hand grew up in Brockton, Massachusetts, where his parents, Donald and Marguerite Dumisani ran a small restaurant Uthando's Kitchen. Boston is home to America's intellectual elite, and its flagship schools, Harvard and MIT have produced presidents, governors, mayors, and captains of industry.

Brockton on the other hand is a rough area which has produced mobsters, world-famous boxers, and infamous thugs. They've also produced writers, politicians, artists and athletes, but no one talks about that. Bostonians act like they're a hard-nosed, fiercely proud and tough bunch. Brockton is full of toughs who would eat Boston's toughest guys and gals for breakfast. Yeah, Doris and Stuart come from different worlds, but the heart wants what the heart wants...

"Nice place," Stuart remarked as he sipped on his lemonade. Doris grinned and flipped through the menu, and then gestured for Paul, the tall, blond waiter. Paul came over right away, and smiled at Doris, who looked like a young businesswoman, and glanced dubiously at Stuart, who was too entranced by their surroundings to notice. Doris rolled her eyes and glared at Paul.

"Paul, I'll have the New England Clam Chowder, the Crispy Fish Sandwich and another lemonade, and my boyfriend will have the same, and while you're at it, kindly stop staring at him, cool?" Doris said, staring icily into Paul's blue eyes. Paul nodded, suddenly looking pale, and noted Doris order. Stuart watched the exchange between the two of them and tried not to smile.

"My apologies, madam, I'll get to it toot sweet," Paul replied, and Stuart grinned. This was Doris at her absolute best. The fearless pixie who stole my heart, Stuart thought. He reached for Doris hand and gently squeezed it. Doris flashed Stuart a sexy wink. A few minutes later, another waiter came with their order. Stuart thanked Doris, then admired their tasty-looking and sweet-smelling grub. This was a meal worthy of a king...

"You're the best, Doris," Stuart said, and he took her small hand and brought it to his lips. Doris blushed all the way to her ears, and nodded gently. Stuart was the only person who could get to her like this. He was effortlessly charming and earnest, and genuine. Qualities which melted Doris's ice queen exterior...well, at least a little bit.

"Oh I know, handsome, but it's good to hear it from you," Doris replied, and Stuart nodded. They dined in peace, savoring their meal and enjoying each other's company. These days, they were both busy people. Stuart recently started working for Securitas to pay back those F.A.F.S.A. loans and Doris had her job with the call center. On, and there was school too, of course. Still, they always made time for each other...

"You are my world," Stuart said, and Doris felt her heart leap when she looked into his soulful brown eyes. Stuart wasn't just tall, smart and handsome. The brother had a way with words and knew just what to say. In her twenty one years, Doris had been around the block a few times. For the most part, she'd dated white guys and Asian guys. They were nice enough. It wasn't until Doris met Stuart that she realized what she'd been missing. Her soul mate...

"Finish your meal so we can go home, I want that D," Doris said, and she batted her eyelashes at Stuart, while gently touching his thigh under the table. Stuart grinned, and nodded most eagerly. He wolfed down what remained of his meal, and Doris did the same. She paid for their meal using her dark green First Republic Bank credit card. Stuart, ever the gentleman, paid for their Uber with his Bank of America debit card.

The trip from Copley Mall to Brighton was short, but fun. Stuart and Doris made out in the car, to the amusement of their driver, a young man named Patel. Upon arriving at their destination, they thanked the driver and then rushed into Doris's one-bedroom apartment. Space at Boston-area apartments and condos, especially the ones near downtown, were at a premium. Still, Stuart and Doris found plenty of room for their fun...

"I'm going to ravish you," Stuart said to Doris as he swept his favorite cutie into his arms, boldly lifting her up. Doris pretended to resist, much to Stuart's amusement. He placed her on the kitchen counter, and watched as Doris slipped out of her fancy clothes with admirable speed. Sultry, sexy, smart, and unfailingly kind, with a sharp tongue, his Doris was a veritable goddess...

"You know what to do," Doris said as she lay on the tiled counter, a coy smile on her face, her slim yet curvy body calling out to Stuart. Stuart admired Doris's beautiful face, framed by her short, spiky black hair, her small yet perky breasts, those inviting, muscular thighs, and her hairy bush. He then went to her, wanting her more than he wanted his next breath.

"Do I ever," Stuart replied, and he kissed Doris full and deep. Doris threw her arms around Stuart as he began making love to her. Stuart kissed Doris's lips and the tender flesh of her throat, while his massive hands caressed her breasts. Doris grinned as Stuart rubbed her nipples with one hand, even as his other hand slid between her muscular thighs...

"Go for it," Doris whispered, as Stuart brought his face close to her crotch, and inhaled her womanly scent. Doris licked her lips as Stuart buried his face between her legs, and began to do his thing. Several of her past lovers had zero interest in going down on her, but demanded to get their dick sucked. Doris was happy to decline their request, since she firmly believes in reciprocity, in and out of the bedroom. Stuart was just what the doctor ordered, as far as Doris was concerned...

"Relax and enjoy babe, don't be tense," Stuart said, and Doris sniffed, and nodded. Stuart flicked his tongue over the hood of Doris clitoris, and worked two fingers into her wet pussy. After stimulating her like this for some time, he added a third finger, and then a fourth. Doris cried out as Stuart pleasured her, working his digits deep inside of her. The South African stud had her right where he wanted, and she didn't want this moment to end...

"Oh fuck, you're killing me, Stu, don't stop," Doris shrieked, and Stuart, grinning, twisted his fingers inside of her. Doris body thrashed wildly, and she cried out, shuddering violently as Stuart coaxed a wicked orgasm out of her. Slowly, Stuart pulled his digits out of Doris pussy, and watched as the heavy-breathing, sweaty young woman slowly calmed down. Coming down from cloud nine, Stuart thought proudly.

"You're up for more?" Stuart asked Doris, licking his lips suggestively. Doris sat up, and looked at her lover through moist eyes. Stuart was still all dressed up. Doris grinned lustfully and went straight for his groin. Stuart gasped as Doris grabbed his crotch and then unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. Stuart always went commando except for super-cold winter days, and he was oh-so happy to see her, Doris could tell...

"I want some D," Doris said, and like the driven and fearless woman she is, she took without asking. Stuart watched as Doris hopped off the kitchen counter and got on her knees. Stroking his manhood with both hands, Doris smiled up at Stuart, then took him into her mouth. I love this woman, Stuart thought as Doris began sucking his dick like nobody's business...

"Doris, you're the best," Stuart murmured as Doris tugged on his dick and sucked him off. Doris looked up at Stuart who leaned against the kitchen counter, his eyes closed. He sighed happily, clearly enjoying himself as she worked her magic on him. To really shine Stuart on, Doris massaged his balls and then, she 'accidentally' slipped her index finger up his butt. Stuart did not protest and instead smiled. Emboldened by his reaction, Doris added a second finger up Stuart's ass...

"Hmm, you like that, huh?" Doris paused to say, and Stuart nodded. Doris continued to fellate her lover, whose dick lengthened and hardened in her mouth, thanks to her oral and manual stimulation of his sweet spots. Once Doris got Stuart hard as a rock, she pinched his thigh, causing his eyes to snap open. Stuart winced, and Doris smiled. She had major plans for Stuart and that big ole Zulu dick of his...

"Can't get enough of you babe," Stuart told Doris as they continued with their fun on her living room carpet. Doris, on all fours, moaned softly as Stuart ate her ass while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Stuart is an ass man through and true, and Doris, fully aware of that, shook her pleasantly plump ass for him. Stuart spread her ass cheeks and buried his tongue in her asshole.

"Oh yeah, get that tongue in there," Doris squealed, for ass play was one of her favorite activities. Stuart playfully smacked Doris ass as he licked her backdoor. After a while, Doris wanted more, and he was ready to give it to her. Rolling a condom on his dick, Stuart poked Doris ass with his member, and then eased his way into her. Doris began grinding her ass against Stuart's groin, eager to feel him inside of her...

"Give me that sweet ass," Stuart said as he thrust deep inside Doris, who screamed and met him thrust for thrust, backing that ass up against his groin. He buried his dick inside of her, feeling her tight pussy grip him. If Doris hair had been longer, Stuart would have loved to pull it. As it were, he had to make do with smacking her ass while fucking her. As Stuart fucked her,

"Fuck me harder, dammit," Doris shrieked, as she and Stuart continued with their fun and games. They switched positions, and Stuart found himself on his back, with Doris riding him furiously. With Stuart's dick embedded in her pussy, Doris went wild, grinding against him with all of her might. She wanted, no, needed to feel his manly tool deep inside of her. Stuart bucked his hips, going to town on Doris, who fucked him right back, screaming obscenities as she rode him.

"Hot damn, I can't imagine my life without you," Stuart said, gasping for breath. He was still trying to recover from the sexual whammy Doris just laid on him. Doris smiled and tugged on Stuart's chest hairs, causing him to wince. She felt happy and at peace, a normal feeling after getting the dicking down of the century. Stuart was always good for that.

"You'd be lost without me, and we both know it, now carry me to bed," Doris said, and Stuart nodded. Rising to his feet, still a bit sore from their sexual exertions, he picked up Doris like she weighed nothing and carried her to the bedroom. Once there, however, his favorite pixie changed her mind and pounced on him. Poor Stuart, Doris did not let him get any rest at all. Ah, the hassles a South African brother must endure in the United States of America...