Vignettes Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex come unexpectedly.
1.3k words
4.22
22.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

She was just sitting at the bus stop, waiting. It was late, but there was ample traffic, and the bus would be there soon. That's when he came in and sat next to her.

He was fiddling with something that seemed to catch the light and throw it at her, and unconsciously she began looking at it, trying to see what it was. She heard the man start to speak, but his voice was just a hum in the distance.

Now she seemed to be sitting back, watching herself. For some reason the man appeared to be someone she knew well and liked. He made a quiet suggestion and she absently nodded.

She was standing in front of him now, and his hand was lifting her dress and sliding down her panties. Something nagged at the back of her mind, but it felt right.

She watched with interest as he undid his fly, and then settled upon him, the most natural thing in the world. She found she was gently moving upon him, feeling him deep within her, marvelling that he felt so good.

Then it was over and she was standing again as the man helped pull her panties back up. "You're asleep," a soft voice told her. "When you wake you won't remember this."

The driver sounded his horn, and she woke with a start. "About time," she thought as she hurled aboard.

- - -

Nicola was standing on the station, bored, waiting for the train. "Why, she wondered, "did the train have to be late on the one day she was there early. Fifteen minutes to wait."

She slouched against a billboard, waiting.

He came strolling along the platform. He was a youngish looking man, wearing an enormous coat. Nicola had to smile as she looked him over. That coat just about brushed the ground and seemed to absolutely swallow him.

As he approached, he turned to look at Nicola. His face lit up and he waved to her. "Hi," he called. "Fancy meeting you here."

Nicola blinked, never having seen the man before, and then he was there, in front of her and kissing her. She tried to struggle but he held her firmly, his hands capturing hers and forcing them behind her back.

Now he was holding her firmly wedged between him and the billboard, his coat flowing around them and effectively hiding Nicola from view.

He only needed one hand to hold Nicola's hands prisoner, and with the other hand he lifted the front of her dress and jerked her panties to the side, exposing her pussy.

There was a zipping sound, and Nicola struggled frantically as she felt him start his invasion.

Useless, as his mouth on hers stifled any screams and his body kept her firmly wedged, hands held tight.

Then he was inside her, starting his little dance, the whole thing hidden by that damned coat.

Then it was over, and he was slipping her panties back into position and zipping up.

He pulled back and winked at her. "Very nice to meet you," he murmured, and strolled on down the platform.

- - -

Janice was at lunch, sitting on a park bench and relaxing in the sun. She felt a sharp sting on the side of her neck and swore, slapping at whatever had bitten her.

Now she was feeling a bit odd. Was she having an allergic reaction, she wondered. She felt weak and, on trying to stand, was shocked to find she couldn't.

Relief came as she saw a man looking at her as he approached. It was a relief that quickly faded when he sat next to her and then very skilfully took off her panties.

She tried to speak, but couldn't seem to control her tongue.

"Don't worry," she was told. "It's a curare extract. You have a temporary paralysis but it won't stop you feeling."

Quickly and efficiently the man lifted her until she was on his lap, and he was slipping inside her. He artfully moved her dress down to conceal their activities, and then started moving inside her.

Janice felt a touch of horror as she realised the man was correct. She could feel everything he was doing to her, but could only sit until he had finished.

Carefully sitting Janice back on the bench, the man told her to try to close her hands. Her fingers twitched, and the man nodded satisfied.

"It's wearing off," he told her. "Five minutes and you'll be fine."

The man stood and walked away, with Janice furiously trying to turn her head to see where he went. "And," she thought indignantly, "he even pinched my panties."

- - -

It was the first time that Rebecca had been to Naomi's place. New friends, but somehow it always seemed to be Naomi would come to her place or would meet her somewhere. This time she's got in first and said she'd come around.

Rebecca settled onto the couch in the front room while Naomi nipped back to the kitchen to get them some drinks. Naomi had barely left the front room when a young man came in.

"Hi, I'm Brendan, Naomi's brother," he informed her, walking over.

Rebecca raised her arm to shake hands, only to be surprised when he ignored it and, reaching down, he quickly unsnapped her jeans and then he was pulling her legs up into the air as he pulled the jeans off them.

Screaming in shock, Rebecca tried to move away, but found that Brendan had hoisted her legs up and was between her thighs, pressing himself firmly against her pussy. There were more screams as Brendan quickly penetrated Rebecca and Naomi was running back in.

She yelled at her brother to get of Rebecca, only to be ignored as Brendan continued to entertain himself. A few minutes later and Brendan is heading elsewhere, quite pleased with himself.

Naomi was in tears, trying to comfort her stunned friend. Rebecca heard a man shout from somewhere in the house, and could hear heavy footsteps approaching.

"Oh, god, no," Naomi groaned. "My Dad's home."

Rebecca looked up to see an angry looking man entering the room.

"Your dad being home is a problem?" she asked Naomi. "Why?"

"Well, some of my friends tell me his cock feels twice the size of Brendan's. Let me know what you think."

- - -

She screeched into the car park, radio blaring 'look at me' music. Spotting a parking spot she charged into it, making a slow walker suddenly a much faster one.

She had this neat little micro-mini that let her flash lacy red undies when she walked. No bra – it was so much more fun to walk with bouncing boobs, seeing men watch and wish.

She was out of the car, leaving the radio blasting until the last moment. Leaning deep into the car she reached for her purse and phone, gleefully flashing her knickers for everyone to see, letting her bottom bounce to the beat.

Steps came up behind her, and she gave a scream as a hand spanked her hard on those pretty lace undies.

She tried to back out of the car but he was behind her, pulling down her panties, and then he was still behind her and entering her.

She screamed again, furious but excited, and yet again, frustration sounding through as she felt both her helplessness and his intruding eagerness.

She wriggled, which seems to please the man, and wriggled and squirmed some more, feeling stimulated by the movement.

Another scream and a lot of gasping as she climaxes, and then the intruder was pulling out.

Then a hand was placed on her bottom and between her thighs, lifting and pushing her further into the car. Finding herself tangled with the handbrake and the steering wheel, she had to scramble to get out.

She turned the key to shut off the radio that had so effectively covered up her cries for assistance, and looked around.

At what? There were a few people scattered about, but they were going about their own business, none of them even looking at her.

Fortunately, actually, as she suddenly realised her panties were still down around her knees.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers