Violated Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck!' she cried. 'That's so dirty, it's so bad… Mike, Mike, he's tonguing my arse… I love it, I love it.'

'I know, baby,' Mike grunted. 'I can see it all… I can see his fingers in your cunt… And you fucking love it… What a slut!'

Suddenly, Val shouted and grunted several times. She pushed herself hard onto my fingers and I felt her syrup literally squirt onto my wrist.

Val writhed and moaned uncontrollably for what seemed an age. Her face was distorted as she grimaced in what appeared to be pain, but was in fact high ecstasy. Her face was a rosy colour; further evidence that she was coming hugely.

As she rolled onto her back with her knees bent I saw that Val's basque had slipped and that her breasts were fully free. Her nipples were long and thick and the saucer shaped areola that surrounded the teats were both puckered with her arousal.

Unable to contain myself I pulled Val's knees apart and just pushed my cock into her sodden opening. I held Val's knees back to her shoulders so that her sex was angled upwards to me. I braced myself on my outstretched arms and rested on my palms. At this angle I could thrust hard and fast into Val's searing sex and I began to fuck her immediately.

Val's eyes opened when she felt me slide into her body. I powered into her and looked down at her debauched face. Her hair was a tangle and laced with drying spunk. There was a crusty residue staining her cheeks from where both mine and Mike's semen had spattered earlier. Her big tits swung wildly as I thrust into her body and I saw that they too were smeared and stained with cum.

In spite of Val's ruined appearance I still found her incredibly desirable. The very corruption of her former perfection sent a burst of lust through my body and I dipped my face to her breasts to suckle, finally, at her enlarged nipples.

'Do it to me, Ricky,' Val grunted. 'Fuck me, fuck my burning cunt… It's on fire, please, put the fire out down there, and come inside me.'

The sight of Val writhing under me, the smell of her sex and the lewdness of her urging sent me over the edge and I groaned loudly and then kissed Val hungrily as my seed flooded her womb.

~~~~~~~

Of course, the night didn't end there. That was just a foretaste of how sluttish Val could be. There's more depravity, much filthier and much more obscene.

One day I hope to tell you all about it… in great detail, but I'll have to ask Val and Mike if I can share it with you.

12