Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not snorting any cocaine," I told her. Call me a prude, but I didn't need that in my life.

"It's not coke," she laughed at me, licking her finger and dipping it into the off-white powder. I expected her to lick it off, instead she reached between her legs and wiped the powder into her sex. "Whoo! That always gives me a thrill. And a tingle. You can either snort it or rub it on your gums. Needs to go on a mucus membrane, so rubbing it on your cock won't work."

"What is it?" I asked.

"An aphrodisiac," she said. "Take some, quick." She shimmed her hips. "I needed it bad earlier, now it's even worse!" She proffered me a small metal straw that was hidden in the box's lid.

Everything is an adventure in life. I stuck the straw in my nose and lightly inhaled the powder.

She wasn't lying. A few moments after the aphrodisiac hit my system I was ready to fuck. My cock was erect and ready to the point of near painfulness. Lilith threw me down on the bed and mounted my sex. We were both hot and fiery and overeager to fuck, she after her anonymous encounter, me after stripping her daughter's virginity. I could feel the other man's cum in her quim and that only excited me more. We rolled over and over, each one wanting to take a turn being in charge. I came first when she was one top. She crowed with triumph as she came shortly after me. The aphrodisiac kept me hard after I filled her. I pushed her off me, forced her up on hands and knees, then took her from behind. Her cunt was so slick I was having trouble getting any friction so I could get off.

"Want to fuck me in the ass?" she offered as I steadily increased my efforts and speed.

"No," I grunted. "I'm going to fill you up so you'll never have to fuck another man in your life!"

She laughed at me. "The day after you leave, I'll have a new man in my bed. He'll have my quim and my ass in the same night. He'll erase any memory of you from my cunt."

That was enough to make me cum again. I felt my orgasm from my toes up to my balls. It was almost painful cumming a third time that night, but it was still good. It was always good. I collapsed against Lilith, forcing her down on the bed, pinning her beneath my weight. My hand was on her cunt . I opened her wet, sloppy lips with my fingers, found her clit and started rubbing.

"No," she weakly protested.

It was easy to ignore her complaints and bring her off again. It was good.

And then we finally slept.

12