Virginity and Inhibition Lost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie looked up to see several guys looking out a port window directly above the balcony. One guy was clearly our cabin boy and the rest looked like employees as well. They must have known the room above us was vacant and were spying expecting something crazy like this would happen.

I watched as Steve pulled her arm back from the railing and turned her shoulder providing them a better view of her tits and pussy as he fucked her. Margie looked like she was struggling to cover herself but Steve didn't care, he reached his right hand around her and held up her left tit and gave it a shake igniting a huge cheer from above.

Michelle was on my lap wildly fucking me. Both of us watching what was happing to Margie on the balcony, Michelle trying to breathe at the same time trying to speak,

"Oh my god Todd, his forcing her to show them her body!"

All I knew was that for some reason Michelle was beyond orgasmic watching Margie in this situation. Deep down inside she must have some kind of fetish or rape fantasy because she was bouncing up and down on my cock and it was the best fuck of my life!

I knew Margie was getting fucked and she had an audience but that's all it was. She knew when she went out onto the balcony he was going to fuck her. I had Michelle bouncing her little firm tits up against my face and my cock deep inside her pussy, as I held on tight to her ass. I thought she was going to hyperventilate she was breathing so heavy. It was fucking great!

I stood up with Michelle's legs wrapped around my waist and my cock still deep inside her. I walked her out to the balcony and the cheers roared when I lean her back up against the rail and held her legs with my hands and began trusting my cock in and out of her pussy.

Michelle looked up and watched their faces and they all looked down on her entire body facing up to them. Her arms were wrapped around the rail holding her in place as I drove myself harder and deeper inside her pussy. It was oblivious to everyone she experienced a massive orgasm. I pulled out a shot my load up over the balcony railing and into the sea.

Steve and Margie had finished fucking. Steve had Margie standing facing her audience with her arms up around his head standing behind her. The boys above got a great view of her big tits swaying back and forth and her pussy that was lit up by the moonlight. Steve hands moved up and down her body while she stood there on display.

We ended up all spending the night in Steve's cabin. The next morning Michelle stayed with Steve until we docked at the pier in Ensenada. Margie and I went back to our cabin and she changed into her bikini when we heard a knock at the door. The cabin boy came in and apologized for his action and begged us not to report him that he couldn't afford to loose his job.

This guy was serious he was about 22 years old and looked like a GQ model from some other country. But I could tell he was sincere, he thought he would somehow get in trouble if we reported him. I was about to tell him that the thought of reporting him never even entered my mind. In fact we were the ones that would be in trouble.

Then I got an idea and said I would not report him on one condition, he had to do a favor for me. I grabbed Margie and held her arms behind her back. Margie immediately said, "You shit head, what are you doing?" I whispered into her ear, you had a choice last night and you pick Steve, this is my pay back. Margie was pissed but said nothing.

I pulled her arms behind her, which pushed her tits out further. I told him to lift up her bikini top. He responded with shock, "No I can't do this!"

I said, listen do it or I'll report you. Margie looked away from him and waited to see if he was going to do it or not. He could tell she was not resisting.

I pushed her towards him, her tits were busting out of the bikini top with her arms held back in this position. He said, "You promise this isn't a trick?" I said, not a trick, I'm teaching her a lesson, now do it!

He reached over and pulled up her bikini and both tits fell out to greet him. Seeing the look in his eyes was priceless. He could not stop staring at her chest. I said, now touch her tits. This time he didn't have to be told twice. He started to rub both her tits. She turned and watched him as he pinched both nipples.

Margie looked back to me and whispered "I know your enjoying this but don't forget you did fuck Michelle so I would say were now even."

Knowing the cabin boy could hear me I responded by asking her if she wanted us to fuck her right now. Margie felt my hand go now the front of her bikini bottom pulling it down and exposing her pussy to him.

I began fingering her pussy as the cabin boy now was sucking and licking her nipples. Margie bent over and started to unbutton his pants. I actually didn't think she was going to take my offer seriously but she pulled his cock out from his pants and started giving him head.

I pulled down her bottoms, open my pants and slowly pushed the head of my cock up her pussy. I could not believe what I was seeing and feeling. I was fucking my girlfriend while she had a complete strangers cock in her mouth.

This cabin boy went from asking for forgiveness to telling her to suck him harder. Margie took his cock deep down her throat as both he and I watched, in partnership, Margie getting fucked in her mouth and pussy at the same time. I couldn't believe my eyes when he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. I'll never forget it!

After spending the day in Ensenada together we were back on the ship for our cruise home. Margie told Michelle what had happened with the cabin boy. That night after celebrating at the bar the best vacation of our lives, back in our cabin at 3:00am the girls called for room service.

Once again our cabin boy was treated to sex but this time with both Margie and Michelle. I let the girls enjoy themselves with this young stud believing that if both of them came to prefer threesomes I would benefit long after we returned home from vacation.

I was right and for the next three months back in Phoenix I fucked both of them on numerous occasions until Michelle had decided to return to a more traditional lifestyle.

12