Virginity Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles retracted his cock and replaced it with a greasy finger, slathering my asshole with lube as he stroked his dick with his other hand. His big hands returned to my hips as he lined his hard prick with my ass, rubbing it around my hole as I watched, transfixed.

"Alright, you little bitch," Charles hissed. "Time for you to become a true faggot." I gasped as I watched Charles press his weight towards me, the head of his slippery cock pushing against me as I strained to keep my hole shut and the rock hard invader out.

"Relax, relax, come on. Let daddy in your hole, it will be all over soon. Your ass will be mine and you'll be begging for cock after..." He slid his lubed hand down and gripped my boy cock, stroking the length of my shaft and fondling my balls gently while his dick continued to poke my ass. My shoulders slumped and I sighed, his warm hand slowly brining my terrified dick to life.

It was only a moment. A brief moment of relaxation was all the invitation the hard cock needed to squirm it's way into my ass. I snapped back to reality as my eyes fell to the closeup monitor and watched as Charles' big knob sunk halfway into me, my hole stretched around the hard invader as he began to press his weight into me.

"No turning back now, you fucking bitch." He whispered, his hands falling to my shoulders as he gripped me hard and began driving his big dick further into me.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed, watching the monitor. "I-I can't believe it's going into me! You-you're fucking my asshole! Ah! Ah fuck!" I winced, unable to turn my gaze away from the screen.

There was an audible gasp from the crowd followed by a few claps as the eager bidders watched Charles bore his cock into my virgin hole. Whispers from the watching participants began to reach my ears...

"Heh. He's not so much taking his virginity as demolishing it!"

"Look at how far his little boy hole is stretched! He's going to rip him clean in half"

"I bet you $100 he can't get it all the way in his tight ass!"

"Hmph, you're on. If their balls touch you owe me double."

"AH! AH!" I gasped, watching as inch by inch, Charles stuffed his big cock into my puckered asshole. "Oh fuck! Oh please...!"

"Oh, you want more, baby? Daddy will give you more, you're my little piece of fuck meat now." His pace quickened as more of his cock slid into me. I could see from the video that his fat prick was even thicker and hairier at the base, I had no idea how I was going to take anymore...

...but daddy Charles didn't care and he clearly wasn't about to let something as trivial as my tight, virgin hole stop him from burying his cock to the hilt.

I gasped as I felt his hairy bush press against my bare ass cheeks, his dick now completely fucked inside of me as my asshole pulsed around the thick piece of meat.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I whispered. I was no longer a virgin.

"Mmm, now here's where the fun really begins, bitch." Charles hissed in my ear as I felt his cock slide out of my puckered hole before ramming deep into my guts again.

I grunted and moaned as he withdrew his cock again and slammed back into me, the crowd laughing and cheering as Charles hips began pounding me faster and faster, my toes strained as I tried desperately to raise myself higher off the ground for some kind of relief. But it was no use, there was no escaping the hard cock as my new owner hammered me.

"Say 'fuck me daddy'...say it and maybe I'll cum faster, bitch. Go on." His fat meaty hand smacked my ass and I squealed.

"Ugh! OH GOD...fuck...fuck meeeeeee daddy! Please hurry up and cum in my ass!"

Suddenly, Perkins' voice filled the room once more.

"We will now begin taking bids on our little Dylan's virgin mouth."

WHAT?! My brain was screaming but I could barely think over the loud SLAP SLAP SLAP of Charles' thighs against my bouncing ass cheeks. Again, the room filled with green lights as Perkins took bids from the wealthy perverts, the old man behind me now sweating and swearing as he continued to fuck the life out of me.

"Sold to bidder 7! Feel free to claim your prize as soon as you please." Perkins said calmly over the speaker. I had barely a minute to think through what was happening before another large man approached me from the front, already naked and hard. His fat belly hung low over a thick mane of dark pubes as his fat cock bobbed in front of my face and pressed it self to my lips.

As Charles continued to pound me, my lips, cheeks, nose and chin smashed against the big hard dick in front of me, the man's leaking penis smearing precum all over my face.

"Open up, bitch." The man muttered as his thick hand dropped to the back of my head. I couldn't believe what was happening, it was absolutely unreal. Less than an hour ago I was a normal straight guy just looking for a little bit of side money...

...now I was strapped to a saw horse about to be spit-roasted by two old horny bastards.

"Come on, faggot, he told you to open your mouth!" Charles cheered, slapping me hard on the ass.

As soon as my mouth opened to yell, the second cock pressed into my mouth, the slippery knob immediately pushing past my teeth and towards my throat. I gagged and sputtered around the fat tool, drool dripping from the sides of my mouth as the two men both fucked me.

"That's right, whore. You're a cocksucker now. You sold your ass and your mouth to the highest bidder and that makes you a fucking cocksucking faggot whore." Charles said as he gripped the back of my shoulders and began fucking me recklessly.

The two cocks pounded me relentlessly and I gasped for breath whenever I could, the crowd now cheering the two men on as they made me into their boy whore.

"GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!" I gasped and gagged. I'd never even had a girl give me this messy of a blowjob, and now here I was servicing some old, fat man's prick like a bitch.

Disgusting and crazy as the experience might have been, I caught a view of myself on the monitors through watering eyes...the sight of these two men fucking me while I wore white garters, while calling me every filthy name imaginable stirred something in me and before I knew it my own cock began to harden.

"Yeah, he fucking likes it, what a goddamn whore." Charles said to the other man as they both tightened their grips and continued to fuck.

"Come on, let's fucking cum in already him and turn him into a true faggot! UMPH! UMPH! UMPH!"

"Sounds good, you hear that, cunt? We're about to claim you as our bitch."

SLAP GLUCK SLAP GLUCK SLAP GLUCK! The sounds of my fucking and sucking drowned out the cheering crowd as I first felt the man behind me tighten and press his cock completely into me.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yeah, here is comes you fucking bitch." He hissed as I felt his balls tighten against my own and his cock throb inside of me.

The big hand on the back of my head gripped my hair tight and pumped his cock head between my lips in shallow thrusts before I felt him go rigid as well. His knob was only halfway in my mouth when the first stream of cum spurted out of my lips and across my cheek and eye, the man quickly grabbing me and jamming his dick in my throat to finish.

"SHIT! Swallow my cum, cocksucker. Swallow it, swallow it..." He cheered, my lips and nose against his pubes, my face pressed hard into his fat belly.

It felt like an eternity passed while the two men dumped their loads into me, both grunting loudly before finally letting out a long sigh and withdrawing their cocks from my tired holes.

I gasped for air as I laid bent over the saw horse, the monitor below me covered in cum and drool displaying my red asshole as daddy Charles' thick load leaked down my naked thigh.

The cheering slowly died down as the two men cleaned themselves in front of me, the auction now ending as I saw Perkins finally enter the room and approach daddy Charles with a smile.

"Well done, sir. I trust the bitch met to your expectations?"

Sweating, Charles nodded with a grin, reaching back to grab a handful of my ass and shake it. "Oh yeah. Quite a prime piece of fuck meat you served us tonight, Mr. Perkins."

"Excellent, sir. Shall I have him cleaned and taken to your car?"

Wait, what? Taken to his car? Still gasping, cum dripping from both my orifices, I turned to look at Perkins while still strapped to the table.

"What...what do you mean?" I managed.

"Hmm? Dear Dylan, please tell me you read the contract, didn't you? You want to get paid after all, don't you?"

Payment! I had nearly forgotten about my payment! Oh my god, I was rich! $75,000! It...it almost made the entire thing worth it!

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I gasped. "Ye...yeah! Yeah, I want to get paid."

"Well, if you had read the contract you'd know that you'll receive payment in increments of $100 per load of cum you, uh, coax...from the winning bidder, Mr. Charles." My eyes widened as Perkins walked towards the table and bent down, running a hand through my now messy hair and pointing to the fat Mr. Charles as he dried his limp dick with a white towel.

"You see, Mr. Charles owns you for the foreseeable future, my boy...and if you want to get paid, well...I suggest you get used to his hard cock in your asshole." Perkins stood up and motioned to the door as daddy Charles walked over to me and stroked my bare ass with his large hand.

"Mmm, that's right, baby. You're mine now. Daddy's going to have a lot of fun with this right here." He gave me another smack on the ass as the door at the end of the auditorium opened.

"Brenda! Come clean up our boy here and get him ready to go with Mr. Charles, quickly now."

Through the haze of cum in my eyes I saw the woman from earlier approach me with a handful of towels, her placid face coming close to mine as she bent over and began cleaning me.

"Told you, kid. You're a faggot now. Good luck."

--

The alarm chirped and I opened my eyes immediately. 6:30 AM. I had to hurry.

I hoped out of my tiny twin bed and padded, naked, to the small bathroom across the hall from my tiny bedroom. I jumped in the shower and quickly ran a razor over my smooth legs and cock, careful to remove any tiny bit of hair I could find.

I dried myself and walked to the mirror. My hair was much longer now, almost down to my shoulders. It had been about 4 months, after all, and Daddy Charles liked it long. I ran a blow dryer through my blonde locks and clipped a hair barrette above my ear to keep it out of my face while I applied my make up.

Heavy, dark eye shadow is what Daddy liked. Just a little bit of blush...and bubblegum pink lipstick.

I looked at myself for a long moment in the mirror; I looked like a silly, sissy whore. I sighed, briefly, before returning to the closet where I quickly dressed myself in a short, pink petticoat complete with sheer pink stockings and high-heels. I tugged at the hem of the skirt barely covering my bubble butt.

Finally, I slid on the white garters I had kept from that first night Daddy had fucked me and claimed me as his own. One more look in the mirror and I rushed down the hallway towards Daddy's room, my high heels clicking on the wood floors as I made my way to the other end of the house.

I blushed and nodded as I passed one of the housekeepers, the older woman raising a brow and shaking her head as I scurried by. "Faggot." She whispered as I shamefully whisked past.

The sun had just started to peak through the windows as I approached the large king-sized bed, Daddy was still sleeping soundly as I climbed up and under the covers. I quickly found my way between his large, fleshy thighs to the already hardening cock between them. I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick and suckled, gently, waiting for Daddy to wake.

This had been my daily routine for the past 4 months. On a good day, I could make Daddy cum at least 3 times...that was $300 a day! Although, I had to admit, it was getting harder and harder to drain his balls and I found myself doing more and more depraved things to get his cock rock hard.

...dressing like a sissy slut was one of those things. Never in my life did I imagine I'd wake up every morning and dress like a whore to try and fuck the cum out of an old man for money, but here I was.

I felt Daddy's hand on the back of my head and I let him push his rigid dick down my throat, my tongue instinctively reaching out to circle his balls as he gently fucked my mouth. I hoped I could get him to fuck me at least twice today, I certainly dressed for it.

"Morning, faggot. Climb on Daddy's cock and milk it with your asshole now." Charles commanded as he whipped the covers off my head and I flung my skinny leg over his fat thigh, quickly lining up my puckered hole with his pulsing knob.

"Well, don't you look just adorable this morning? What a little fucking whore you turned out to be, huh? Go on, say it, bitch."

I moaned as Daddy gripped my thighs and slid me down onto his cock like his own personal fucksleeve.

"Mmmm. I'm a fucking faggot whore, Daddy. Please cum in my pussy, please?" I begged as I began slowly rocking on his big fat stick.

"Do your best baby boy and we'll see. Uh huh, ride that cock you fucking stupid cunt."

More and more, I found myself enjoying our daily fuck sessions, my once raw asshole now felt so empty when Daddy wasn't inside of me. I picked up rhythm and began bouncing my ass up and down his dick much faster, his hands holding fast to my hips as he bucked his hips back at me.

I leaned down over his big belly and pressed my lips to his, sucking his tongue as he slid it out for me to enjoy. Sucking and fucking Daddy Charles...that's what my job was now, literally.

Soon enough, Daddy was fucking my wildly and I held on for dear life, leaning back slightly to massage his balls and encourage him to dump yet another load in me, his personal cumbucket.

"Oh yeah, you fucking faggot. Look at you. Used to be just a normal little straight boy. Not anymore, huh? Now you're just a sissy whore trying to empty Daddy's balls. What a fucking bitch you are." He hissed as I felt his cock pulse and his balls unload into me.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes, daddy, that's right! I'm just a cumdump for you now!"

"Mmm, good boy. Alright, go make breakfast, bitch." Slapping my ass, he tossed me out of bed and I ran to a whiteboard at the far end of the room and looked at all the marks I had added since becoming Daddy's property. This marked the 216th load I'd taken from Daddy. That was $21,600! I smiled as warm cum dripped down my leg...only 534 more loads to go.

12