Virtual Sex

Story Info
Wife is at a nature resort. Horny husband is home.
1.2k words
3.2
5.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the scenery around me: the distant tree-covered hills, the sun glinting off the rippled water of the pond, the thick green grass, scattered deciduous trees. There are also very nice recreational facilities. Patio tables with umbrellas are not far from the tennis and volleyball courts.

There are also the amenities: cottages with wifi, television and complete kitchen. A store on the premises sells sun block, first aid kits, feminine hygiene products, snacks and beverages, paper products and groceries. Near the store a library carries any magazine one could want, plus of course novels. An outdoor bar is stocked with beer and wine. A guest need never leave the premises.

Lesley and I are sitting at a table enjoying beer in a mug and making small talk. She has become very comfortable with her body shape and is no longer bashful about going nude. All of us were bashful and reluctant at first.

At 43 I'm not as slim as I was at 20. That's not to say I'm fat. I'm 5 7 139 pounds. In college I weighed 126. So what if I'm 13 pounds heavier and have added some fat on my curves. So what if my boobs sag.

Looking around us we see several other couples, even lesbian couples at the resort. They don't indulge in PDA. It's just the way two girls sometimes look at one another. Many of the men are not well toned. There are some with pot bellies, others who are "built like a football." Few if any of the women have the same slim shape they had in college. The ones that do have that probably are college age.

The same can be said of Lesley. The 43 year old has gained several pounds gradually, including the fat on her curves. She has some cellulose in her thighs but so do I. Gravity causes her boobs to sag.

She is being candid. "I'm glad I let you talk me into coming here. I just feel so comfortable being naked. I like that no one is lusting after me."

"I knew you'd like it here."

She flashed a wide toothy smile and nodded.

"I just wish I could convince my husband to come here."

"Do you think he'll ever change his attitude? You did."

"Not a chance," said Lesley. "There are only two places where nudity is permissible: the shower, the bedroom."

"My husband is the same way so I don't even try to change his attitude."

I took another gulp of my beer as did my friend.

"Our house is on the market. He's going to call me when and if a sale is completed."

"I hope that goes well for you."

"What do you say about going for a walk down to the pond?"

"It's a nice day for a swim. Maybe we'll play tennis afterward."

After about a half hour in the pond we fetched our tennis rackets and balls. Leslie went to the south end of the court, bounced the lime green ball off the asphalt then served.

The ball bounced some 3 feet beyond the net making me step up and to my right to return the serve.

Neither of us are pros though we manage to play a decent game. Very few shots get past either of us though we don't generally move very far to keep a volley going.

Less than an hour later two winded, tired, sweaty ladies returned to the pond, this time just to stand in the water.

Lesley and I both smoke. As we come back to our cottage the nicotine craving is starting to make us irritable. I don't like that side of me and neither does she.

I settled into the blue and white webbed folding chair on the small porch and lit the last ciggy in my pack. My girlfriend drew one from her pack as well. Each drag and exhalation from two cigarettes added to the blue cloud in the air around us.

"I needed that," I quipped.

Seconds later I suggested that we "walk to the store."

"Good idea," she replied.

We squashed our ciggies into the ashtray about five minutes after lighting them then set out for the store near the office.

A slim fifty-something blond with shoulder-length hair, modest tits and wearing stylish glasses is working the cash register. From the shelf behind her she picks two packs of New Ports which she pushes to me across the counter.

"This is a nice place here. It's Very picturesque."

"I've seen much of it. I love to walk on my off-duty hours."

Late afternoon finds Lesley and me sitting at one of the picnic tables under the trees. A somewhat portly male walks out of the water toward the tables. Surprised by his presence, we approach him.

"Kenny," said Lesley. "You made the trip."

"You didn't answer your phone. I tried calling several times."

"It's good to see you."

"I didn't want to be naked and I told them that. They wern't going to allow me on the grounds otherwise. They told me 'We're sorry but that's the rule. Get naked or leave'."

"You're coping well."

"I don't feel as embarrassed now as I did less than a half hour ago."

"That's a good sign." Lesley answered with a nod and a smile.

"Anyway the sale went through. We got our asking price."

Lesleys' elation was infectious.

I spoke finally. "Now we just have to get Jimmy here."

A skeptical Lesley answered me. "Good luck with that."

We both knew that my husband has the same mind set as her husband once had. It's worth a try. I'll call him tonight when he's home from the office.

I went off by myself to make a FaceTime call to my husband. Lesley stayed with Ken where he found us. James picked up on the third ring.

"You really have to come out here."

"No I don't," he replied. "Don't you feel any shame?"

"Why should I feel shame? Being naked is natural and normal not shameful."

"If you say so," he replied.

"I can make it worth your while."

Did he take my meaning? I was to find out very soon.

"We can have SEX in our BEDROOM."

Minutes after 10 Lesley, Ken and I left guests of the resort sitting around the firepit.

On the way back to our cottage I revealed my plan. "I going to call my husband."

Both of them knew that I was seeking virtual sex.

Like before, James answered the third ring.

"Hi hon," I said.

"I was just about to go to bed."

"No you're not," I said. "Masturbate for me first."

He chuckled.

"I'm not kidding. Get Naked and Masturbate."

"Only if you do so."

Virtual sex is better than no sex.

I watched my husband undress leaving his clothes on the livingroom floor. Fully naked, he placed his hand over his flaccid cock which became erect within minutes.

Watching him masturbate encouraged me to give my clit a hard rub. The organ gradually swelled. I slid my fingers slowly back to my vagina. They penetrate slowly then slide backward repeatedly bringing me to the brink of an orgasm.

I asked, "are you close."

"I can't tell. Are you?"

"Yes."

Suddenly his cum squirts from his dick leaving globs on his lower body. Concurrently my own release of tension sends a stream of cum to the floor.

I flashed a toothy grin. "I had an orgasm."

"Cool," he said.

I still wanted him here.

"Good night sweetheart," he said softly.

"Good night."