Virtual Sexuality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled his three fingers out, I felt like I was taking a while to close up. Then, IT pressed against me and I moaned in anticipation of more pain. Thank God he was slow. Fraction of an inch, by fraction of an inch, he pressed into me, the lube making it possible, not easy. I gasped and held my breath, trying to relax. Almost by accident, I discovered that I could let him slip in further by bearing down like I was trying to shit.

Finally, I could feel his pubic hair against my butt. He started to pull partway out and back in, very slowly at first. The sensation was like nothing I had felt before. The out stroke was much like a normal shit feeling, but the in stroke was... so wrong and titillating at the same time. I could see why women could both crave this and dread it at the same time. My own cock was hardening again. I hate that. The third erection in one fuck session was always so damn painful.

Over my own groans, I could her Jason moaning. He was picking up the pace, his excitement clearly growing. It was beginning to hurt a little again, as he was thrusting in faster than the lube could ease the way for him. Actually, I could feel a build up of something damp on my cheeks with every in thrust. I think he was pulling the lube out and leaving it behind when he went back in. If this took much longer, it was going to hurt, a lot.

I tried a trick that Janice used to use when I was butt fucking her. I clenched against him when he pulled out and released when he went in. It seemed to work, as he cried out inarticulately when I did. He grabbed my hips and began to not just thrust, but to truly fuck me. I gasped, feeling brutalized by his actions. I held onto the bed to keep him from pulling me off with each stroke. My cock was fully hard again and quivered each time his slam into my ass pushed it up against the bed.

I could feel some pain in my ass at the same time that bolts of pleasurable current shot from my cock through my body. I was in torment. The bumping into the bed was not enough to get me off, not over the pain of being sodomized. I needed more, stronger sensations in my dick. I began to thrust up against the sheet as he thrust forward. The incredibly sensitive head was in a curious dual pain/pleasure state, each thrust against the dry sheet like sandpaper against it. Yet, I would twitch with each jolt of painful tingling it caused. I found that I was holding myself tense, not wanting to cum right away, to hold it in till it exploded.

I could not believe how aroused I was getting. Between the drain of the third time and the truly intermittent stimulation of my cock, I felt like I was on the verge of cumming repeatedly, only to be brought back from the brink over and over again. I reached out and grabbed the far end of the bed, stretched tight. I pulled hard to keep myself against the sheet and humped the bed while he continued to practically rape my ass.

I knew, from the way he was breathing and groaning, that he was close to cumming and I wanted to beat him to it. I picked up my pace, thrusting against the bed again and again and finally came for the third time today. There were several empty pulses, my balls drained for the most part, followed by a few trickles, almost painful. Jason was still thrusting against me, his speed almost desperate. I was aware now, no longer highly aroused, just how much it hurt. Then, he thrust in one last time and held it, grunting several times.

I felt something warm and liquidy pour into my bowels just as a bright white light hit me. I thought I heard Jason say something like, "armageddon," just before I came to under the hood. I could not help myself, I clenched my ass, trying to feel if it felt stretched in any way. Yes, I know that VR has no true effect on our bodies, but I'm one of those who rub their hands together after an Everest simulation because they feel cold.

"How was it?"

I responded to the technician with a simple, "Intense, very intense."

"Your friend exited and reentered, so he'll be a while if he doesn't use his exit icon again. Unfortunately, you can't wait for him on the premises, since you didn't enter together his second time."

"That's okay. We're not together or anything. Let him know that I went home."

To be honest, I was a little uncomfortable right now. It would pass, but he did just ass fuck me in there and I wanted to avoid that uncomfortable silence that comes after every unplanned sexual encounter. Let him deal with what he felt and then we could talk. I have to admit, I was a little surprised how easily sex with Jason turned me on. I mean, two orgasms with him and only one with the lady? Of course, I didn't try to have more with her. Maybe next Tuesday..

Jason made no attempt to call me over the next week. I figured he was uncomfortable with what happened and was just ducking me. I only got his machine when I called. I let him be. He had to come to terms with what he felt on his own, in the long run. Forcing him to talk would just drive him away. When he as ready to talk, he would talk.

Saturday, Janice and I went to see the Civic Theater production of "Arsenic and Old Lace." Afterwards, she came home with me. Just inside the door, I grabbed her, kissing her hard. I had been lusting for her all day, and most of Friday. She responded with equal intensity, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, swapping tastes. We left a trail of clothes across the floor between the door and the couch, the closest thing we could lie down on.

She pressed me down and I willingly attacked her pussy with my mouth. Janice has one of those fantastic tasting cunts, whether naturally or from added scents, I didn't care. She was already sopped, leaving drips on the couch. I couldn't have that, so I dove in, trying to keep every drop from staining my $25 sofa. She was enthusiastic about my attempts and closed her legs around me to assist in my efforts. She whimpered, biting her lip to keep from screaming. I brought a hand up and tickled her clit and she lost it, screaming in ecstasy, her body locking up as if paralyzed. I kept tickling her clit and licking her pussy until she relaxed her muscles. I eased off, leaving her hyper-sensitive clit alone and gently licking the outer areas of her pussy as she eased down from the climax that had just rocked her. As her breathing returned to some semblance of normal, I pulled my head up and smiles through my juice covered face.

"God, Steve, what got into us?"

"I don't know, but I like it. You want some of this?" I asked, waving my cock at her as I stood up.

She reached out and grabbed it, pulling me to her face by it. She ran her nails over it and licked the tip. I gasped, almost cumming right there. She squeezed the base, shaking her head. She began to lick at it, long slow stokes that had me jerking with each one. I put my hands behind my head, knowing how much she hated having her pressed against a cock by the guy she's blowing. As she enveloped me, I shuddered, almost losing it again.

"I'm going to be quick," I gasped in warning.

The rest of my body, hell, the rest of the world, ceased to have an existence, as every sensation I had was in my cock. It felt like it was swelling, filling with cum for the big moment. She took long slow slurps, causing me to thrust against her involuntarily. When her teeth grazed my head lightly, I screamed, "God! Now!" She pulled back, closed her eyes and mouth, gave me two quick jerks with her hand and I exploded, pouring cum all over her face (don't ask, she likes it on her face, not in her mouth). I must have spurted six or seven lines of milky fluid on her before she had milked the last onto her hand. She rubbed it into her face and breasts, moaning in pleasure as I sat down on the couch with a thud.

The big worry I had had about Virtual Sexuality was that it would spoil me for real sex. After all, the arcade promised your deepest fantasies, sexual perfection. How could Janice, or anyone else compete? Well, it seemed that the experience revved me up instead. I had to go back, rev myself up for another date. I think we both came at least three times that night, though I may have lost count of hers (no way I was going to ask her if she came!).

I was back at the arcade next Tuesday, intending to meet my mystery lady with the tit rings and passion for a little tit torture. The public arcade area had only five people this time. I entered the matrix with the usual flash of white light and found myself on a dance floor. I looked around for my big breasted woman, and I saw him. Jason.

Understand, Jason was not under a hood when I came in, so he should not be here. Was the matrix responding to memories of last time, giving me the chance for another encounter with him? Then it dawned on me. He was dancing with a guy. Yes, I did miss that at first, give me a break! They were looking at each other with lust in their eyes. They were fondling each others' asses. He saw me, whispered something to his 'date?' and came over to me.

"Steve. How are you?"

"Fine. How have you been, Jason?"

"I'm great. Thank so much for what you did for me at Virtual Sexuality. It really helped. I guess I am gay and I'm going with it."

"Just here, or in the real world as well?"

He gave me a funny look. "Steven! You are such a kidder. Why go back to VR when I can have the real thing out here? Say, do you want to join us. I know you enjoyed yourself in the VR, maybe you'll like it out here in reality too. You might be bi."

I shook my head, stunned. He walked away, saying, "No problem. Get the girl I would have two months ago, okay?"

Now you know why I'm so confused. Jason is in the public matrix, with no body under a hood, and he believes he's in the real world. I haven't heard from him in the real world since that first time. It's like he got stuck in the virtual world somehow. But that's supposed to be impossible. I checked, he hasn't been home, to work, or seen by anyone who knows him since that Tuesday. What the fuck is going on over at Virtual Sexuality?

12