Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,119 Followers

"Mmm, that feels so good." she sighed as he started, his hands kneading her sore muscles. More appreciative sighs escaped her as the massage continued, her body relaxing, and again that soft haze enveloping her again. Her arms hung limply at her sides, one hand holding her glass loosely on the carpet beside her.

Probably due to knowing he'd done it the previous night, possibly because she was waiting for it, she felt her top being manipulated, Frank's hands pulling its loose material tighter over the curves of her breasts. Careful to open her eyes only the barest amount, she checked to see if Jesse and Billy were checking this out from the couch which sat between her chair and Sonny's recliner.

They were.

The warmth from their admiration flowed through her again, adding to the growing haze.

Lifting her glass to her lips she tried seeing if her husband was aware of things, but he wasn't even glancing over.

What she couldn't see was that he didn't have to turn his head to see what was happening. With the furniture arranged in a loose horseshow and their two chairs angled slightly, he could face the TV and still have a pretty good view of her in his peripheral vision. And while he tried to focus on the movie, his curiosity and her appreciative sighs drew his attention. So he did see Frank's hands manipulate her loose blouse into hugging the curves of her breasts as well as the way her features were steadily growing lax. And he could just see the other two glancing over at her as well.

He was a surprised by his wife's seeming ignorance of just how tight her blouse had been pulled, especially considering the amount of time passing. He assumed this was due to the level of tranquility Frank's massage was creating. The assumption made him start thinking; what if Frank had been right about how, given the right circumstances, he might have a shot at seducing the married woman? Seeing Etta's ever softening features and hearing her repeated sighs, he began to suspect there just might be a chance. Suddenly that same odd feeling stirred inside him. Only this time it was much stronger. And it made his cock pulse within his shorts.

What the hell? He asked himself.

Sitting there, blankly staring at the TV, his mind whirled with dozens of thoughts . . . ideas . . . images. Although he could identify each and every one of them, none made sense. Not to him. Not to the loving, adoring husband he was supposed to be.

Yet there they were.

As he struggled with these contradictions he emptied his glass. Deciding he wanted another he got up and reflexively walked over to take Etta's from her. As he stood up all three boys' eyes quickly snapped to the TV as if they'd been watching the movie all along. When he bent down and grabbed her glass Etta's eyes opened to see what was happening. From under heavy lids she gazed up at him, her eyes soft, smoldering.

"Huh? Um... Oh, yes. Thank you," she whispered, letting him take the glass from her. She'd been awash in tranquility, reveling in the feel of Frank's massaging hands and the idea of being eye-candy for the young men. She was thrilled by the idea that they found her attractive, that she could still attract such handsome young men at her age. And in the haze she'd started having more of those thoughts . . . the wrong ones . . . the naughty ones. She tried to ignore them . . . to squelch them. To no avail. And as they continued a familiar tingle stirred somewhere deep, deep inside her and an ache awoke within her breasts.

Then Sonny was taking her glass . . . drawing her partway out of the haze and interrupting the thoughts. As he walked away her eyes closed again, Frank's hands lulling her back into the haze.

"Mmm," she sighed, her mind floating along a soft river.

Freshening their drinks Sonny's mind whirled with the memory of his wife's gaze. He'd also seen the tiniest of points at the front of her breasts. He knew her tits were quite sensitive, knew she loved having them touched and fondled. But the idea that her nipples were getting hard from Frank's massage surprised him. It also added to the odd sensation he'd been feeling as well as the questions he'd been struggling with. Refreshing their drinks, he decided to perform an experiment, one that he hoped would provide him with some answers.

"Thanks," Etta whispered when he returned her glass to her, again looking up from under heavy lids. She purposely ignored her blouse's condition as she took a sip then let her hand holding the glass settle at her side. Leaning back again she reveled in the feel of Frank's kneading hands, the soreness slipping from her shoulders. As her head lolled to one side it came to rest against something hard and her puritanical mind told her it must be a knife in his pocket.

A belief she might have maintained if not for the evening's progression.

Across from her Sonny suddenly sat up, putting his phone to his ear. She hadn't heard it ring, but if he had it on vibrate the sound of the movie would have covered it.

Which was exactly what he'd counted on.

The call was completely fake, a ruse for him to initiate his experiment.

"Sonny here. Yea? Um... Okay... Hang on." he pretended to answer it, then stood up and glanced around. "It's work. I'm gonna go outside so I don't disturb you guys."

He pretended to start a conversation as he walked into the kitchen and out the back door. Then he slid the phone into a pocket and walked around to one of the living room windows where he could see the inside. It was dark out so he was confident no one would see him, unless they concentrated on the window. Something he doubted any of them would do. He saw that the boys were no longer glancing at Etta's chest, but were now staring at it as Frank somehow managed to manipulate her blouse even tighter while she seemed to remain ignorant of the fact.

Watching this, he felt that odd emotion surging through him again, even stronger this time. And his cock pulsed angrily within his shorts. In the living room, Etta lifted her glass to her lips. Being careful to keep her eyes slits she saw Billy and Jesse staring at her, admiring the swell of her breasts under the manipulated blouse. She sat there, pretending not to notice Frank manipulating the top even tighter as that warmth flowed through her . . . urging the tingle deep inside her.

Eventually she decided it was enough though.

Besides, she had other sore muscles.

"Could you get my upper back some, please," she asked.

"Sure," Frank readily agreed.

Hearing their voices reminded Sonny that the window was partially open to allow the evening breeze inside and he was glad he hadn't made any noise. Making a mental note to remain quiet he continued watching as Etta leaned forward and Frank started massaging her shoulder blades.

"Mmm," she sighed.

"How's your lower back?" Frank asked, kind of hopeful.

"It's pretty sore too," she breathed honestly.

"Why don't ya lay down and I'll massage it," he suggested.

"You sure you don't mind?" She didn't want to take advantage of his generosity . . . even with the added circumstances.

"Not at all," he told her.

Taking the pillow from under her, Etta tossed it a few feet away. She set her drink on the coffee table then fixed her blouse, feigning ignorance of what Frank had done. Stretching out on her stomach she pulled her hair to the side and rested her head on the pillow facing the room's windows, her arms stretched out above her.

Frank got on his knees, straddling her upper legs, his body hovering above her. Then his hands pressed into the small of her back, kneading the sore muscles there for several minutes.

"Ooh," she sighed appreciatively.

Their new position angled them kind of sideways to Sonny, giving him an excellent viewpoint from which to watch the following events. It also put Frank's back to Jesse and Billy on the couch and they turned their focus back to the movie with a frown.

Frank's hands gradually worked higher and higher on Etta's back, massaging their way up to her shoulder blades. Her mind drifted off into that soft haze again, leisurely floating along and taking her body along with it. As his hands worked up and down her back, from side-to-side, her body shifted and moved. It was only the slightest of movements but it made her breasts shift as they pressed against the floor.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed as this fueled the ache within the sensitive mounds, her nipples growing harder. Lost in the combination of sensations she didn't register the weight of him gradually dropping onto her legs until...

Oh my God! Her mind screamed as he used the higher reach of his hands to slide forward and she suddenly felt that "knife" pressing against her ass.

It only took her a split-second to realize it was no knife . . .

It was him . . .

It was his . . . his . . .

"Mmm. Mmm," she moaned out reflexively, her embers sparking to life to send heat surging through her loins.

Holy shit! The words thundered in Sonny's mind. He'd been focused on his wife's lax features, mesmerized by her beauty. But this last moan told him he was missing something and his gaze shot down along her body to see Frank's crotch being pressed right against his wife's ass. Looking up, he saw a gleeful grin on the kid's face. He knew Frank had a hard-on . . . one that he was rubbing against Etta's ass. Holy fuckin' shit!

"Mmm. Mmm," she moaned with obvious enjoyment.

Sonny didn't know if it was the massage she was enjoying . . . or the other thing. Looking back to her face he saw her lips part slightly and her teeth catch the bottom one.

He tried telling himself that this didn't mean anything . . .

But he knew better . . .

He knew his wife's expressions . . .

Etta's moans had also drawn the attention of the other two, who were again ignoring the TV and gazing over at the pair with smirks of their own.

Sonny knew he should be mad. And he was. Just not as mad as he thought he should be. He thought he should want to go inside and snatch Frank up by his hair and punch him. Punch that gleeful grin right off his face. He should want to slap the smirks off the other two as well. And probably berate his wife. She might have been ignorant of the way her top had been manipulated, but she had to be aware of the hard cock being rubbed against her ass.

He should be mad . . .

He should want to react . . .

But he wasn't . . .

And he didn't want to . . .

Instead he was aroused as hell, his blood pulsing hotly . . . his cock throbbing angrily.

And so he remained at the window, watching . . . watching and listening.

For the next few moments Etta lay there, her mind and body arguing, struggling with a mixture of emotions and thoughts. She was shocked at Frank's audacity in rubbing himself against her like that. Did he really think she wouldn't notice? Or did he expect her to allow it? To remain silent about it? She was also quite flattered, knowing she was the cause of his . . . condition. And finally, the feel of him rubbing himself against her was arousing . . . fanning the heat rolling through her loins . . . the ache within her breasts.

And that arousal re-awoke some of the thoughts she'd been having.

The dirty, sinful thoughts about enjoying the young men. About letting them enjoy her. She suddenly found herself imagining Frank drawing her up onto her knees . . . his hands reaching under her to fondle her breasts . . . pulling her shorts and underwear down to reveal her...

"Mmm. Mmm," she moaned reflexively past her parted lips, the struggle fading.

Behind her, Frank's hips rolled as he used the motion of his massaging hands to press himself against her harder and harder.

"Mmm!" She sighed heavily, the feel of his rigid cock rubbing against her ass fanning her embers into smoldering coals of desire.

Soon Frank extended the massage to include her sides, his hands sliding deliberately up and down, his fingers brushing along the sides of her breasts.

"Mmm," Etta sighed, the sensation making her mounds ache more and her legs start to slide open and close, her knees bending.

Oh fuck, Sonny's mind groaned, again thinking about how sensitive her tits were. She had to know what the kid was doing. She just had to. But she showed no sign of being aware, she just laid there letting him touch her . . . letting him rub himself against her. Again he felt his cock throbbing, making him adjust it within his shorts.

Of course, none of this answered any of his questions. Only added to them. He still didn't understand why it all was affecting him so, only that it was.

What the hell is happening? His mind screamed, questioning both himself and her.

Struggling with everything he figured that as long as he was there very little else would occur. But he still decided it was time to put an end to the night's experiment. Walking back around to the back door he tried pushing the thoughts and images out of his mind and will his cock to lose its rigidity.

As the massage continued, Frank's hands wandered all over Etta's back, kneading and soothing. They slid along her sides, pressing . . . teasing. His cock rubbed against her ass harder . . . firmer. And her body simmered hotter with her growing arousal. She smashed her breasts down into the floor, her legs slid further and further apart. She knew she was growing wet . . . down there. She imagined that wetness enveloping Frank as he slid his...

The sound of Sonny coming in through the back door suddenly interrupted everything.

Etta's thoughts raced away and she fought to focus on reality.

Frank hopped off her, kneeling at her side to massage her with only a single hand, his other hanging strategically in front of his crotch.

Jesse and Billy sat back on the couch, intently staring at the TV.

"Is that good?" Frank asked innocent enough as Sonny stepped into the room.

"Um... Yea it is," she mumbled dazedly. "Thank ya, so much."

Sonny noted her loss of perfect diction, an indication that she was aroused.

She rolled over and sat up. Still lost in a partial haze, she had trouble focusing at first as she glanced around the room. Her features were flush, her eyes smoldering under heavy lids. When she looked at Sonny a wave of guilt kept her from meeting his gaze. But she took a deep breath and stole herself against the inner turmoil, then lifted her eyes to his.

He stared at her for a long minute, his face showing . . . something...

"I'm goin' to bed," he announced.

"Yea, I think it's time," she nodded weakly in agreement.

"Here," Frank stood up, turning sideways and offering her his hand.

"Tha-," she started, taking it. Then she froze as she saw the bulge at his crotch. Staring at it her cheeks reddened, and some newly familiar images flashed through her mind. It took her a moment to compose herself, then she let Frank pull her to her feet. "Um... Thank you. Good night, boys."

Then she instinctively did something that she probably shouldn't have.

Lifting herself up on her toes, she grabbed onto Frank's arm and kissed him on the cheek. The act was kind of her trademark move after some guy had tried wooing her; a way of saying "Thank you for the interest, but nothing more is going to happen." And it was usually proper and innocent enough.

Usually.

Yet, in the current situation it was more awkward and maybe even a little inappropriate.

Her eyes darted around the room as she dropped back down, her mind frantically trying to think of a way to cover. Clearing her throat, she walked over to the couch where she leaned down and gave the other two a peck on their cheeks.

"And thank ya guys for all yer hard work so far," she offered as an explanation before heading for the hall.

"Glad to do it," Jesse said.

"Yea. Glad to," Billy agreed.

"Ok. Well, there's more tomorrow, so don't stay up too late," Sonny said, following her.

Etta usually wore a t-shirt and her panties to bed while Sonny slept in just his underwear. And they usually got ready together, tossing their dirty clothes into the hamper at once. But she knew she was wet . . . very wet . . . and that her panties would show this. Therefore she didn't want Sonny seeing them since she had no idea how she might explain her condition without revealing what had happened in the living room. What she'd allowed to happen. So she waited for him to get undressed and head for the bed before stripping down. Even with her awareness of her arousal she was shocked at just how damp her panties were . . . how stained they were by her juices. The revelation created a fresh wave of shame and she chastised herself for allowing those things to happen. And allowing them to affect her so. Removing the stained panties, she shoved them down in the hamper, hiding them under other dirty clothes. Opening the drawer to select a fresh pair her eyes fell on a pair of flimsy pink ones, the kind that came with a matching nighty.

Electricity raced long her nerves.

Ok. Ok. So I'm horny... she thought. And there's nothing wrong with letting Sonny reap the rewards... even if he isn't the reason I am horny. Besides, if I know him...

Slipping into the nighty and panties she made sure her hair was cascading over her shoulders just so, then walked into the bedroom. As she made her way over to the bed she felt her husband's eyes on her, devouring the image of her full breasts taxing the top, and her engorged nipples poking at its flimsy material. A renewed warmth flowed through her, fanning her smoldering embers and making her sex slip wetly between her legs.

Any other night just this image of his wife was enough to get Sonny's blood pulsing. But that night it was already pulsing and so this fueled its force. He waited for her to join him under the covers and click off the lamp on her nightstand, then rolled over toward her for their ritual goodnight kiss.

Neither was certain how the other was feeling about the idea, but they both wanted more than just a kiss.

And neither was disappointed.

As their lips met, he brought his hand to rest on her side, just below the swell of her breast, and he guided her to lay back. Then his hand slid up, his fingers brushing across her tit.

"Mmm," she mewed into the kiss, the sensation making the mound ache for more. Falling into their kiss, she slipped one arm behind him to cuff the back of his head.

Their lips opened . . . his tongue dove into her mouth . . . she raised hers in greeting. The two appendages swirled over and around one another. Cupping her tit, he flattened its swollen nipple under his palm as his fingers gently squeezed the pliant mound. Mewing, she arched her back . . . lifted herself into his grasp, wanting it to be firmer . . . hungrier. Her flesh simmered . . . her blood pulsing with desire . . . her embers snapping golden-red.

As they kissed and he fondled her breast her thoughts raced back to just a short time earlier when Frank had been rubbing himself against her ass . . . when she'd allowed him to.

It'd been wrong . . . dirty . . .

And yet it'd felt so good . . .

So good . . .

The thoughts fueled her desire . . . ignited her embers into flickering flames and she eagerly reached over to grab at the bulge she knew was in Sonny's underwear.

"Mmm," she mewed hungrily, her fingers scratching at the material, trying to get at his nearly erect manhood and wrap themselves around it.

Holy crap! The eagerness in her fingers surprised Sonny even though he already knew she was aroused.

Yet he still didn't know just how aroused.

They continued to kiss . . . their tongues swirling. His hand moved to her other breast, his fingers squeezing . . . molding, his palm rubbing her nighty against the engorged nipple. Electricity crackled along her nerves from the sensitized bud. After a few moments his hand returned to the first breasts where it applied more of the same attentions.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,119 Followers