Visiting My Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a short fall but a hell of a landing. The rope sprung fully taut and the knot tightened excruciatingly around my balls and cock and as I hung there in midair, my feet shy of the floor by over two feet I felt Julie re-position herself on my back and give a few last thrusts up my ass before finally releasing herself from me and easing herself to the ground. My erection was now a thing of the past. The loss of her weight offered some small, slight relief but not much and I was crying under the hood as she slowly removed it. Then she plucked off the nipple clamps before finally using her key to undo my handcuffs. She left me like that for a moment, knowing that I could now use my hands to free myself but knowing that I must wait on her permission.

After what seemed an eternity she nodded and gave her permission and my hands flew to pull myself up, get a little slack and somehow loosen the knot around my balls and crash to the floor.

I got little sympathy as I lay there, unable to move much because of the pain, Mistress Julie tapped at an imaginary watch and barked at me.

"Come on worm, that's your time up. You need to get upstairs and dressed and get out, I've got another customer here in half and hour."

She pulled me up and supported me somewhat as I almost crawled up the stairs and into the cupboard and slowly got dressed. When I finally emerged I was still riding the wave of pain and pleasure from the day and waited a moment until Julie appeared again in her normal clothes. I reached over and kissed her briefly on the cheek before turning to leave, shouting over my shoulder.

"Thanks sis, I'll be along again in exactly three weeks today, OK?"

As she nodded I winced as I moved me legs and exited my big sister's house.

12