Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They simultaneously left off their grip on her, and she quickly slid downward between them. She cried out in ecstasy as both cockheads were forced into her together, and the intensity brought her to an orgasm, an orgasm as she had never felt before. A spasm began someplace where pussy and ass met, and spread though her like an earthquake. Her whole body convulsed and her limbs jerked wildly in all directions. And her voice. A cry, a shriek, a laugh, a sigh, a moan, a song all at once. A voice filled with such pleasure, such delight, that its sound alone could make any man or woman cum on the spot. It passed, and her body fell limp and exhausted, her arms hanging down the back of the second man, her face resting on his head, and her bottom supported only by their organs, driven deep into her holes by her fall.

They left her that way for a few moments, until her breath became more regular, and then they raised her again, slowly, delicately. Now they lowered her, rather than let her fall, and she moaned softly at the feel of the two cocks, each in its own sheath, sliding deeply into her, filling her with their length and girth. They raised and lowered her again and again, and each time she came to rest on their roots she would turn towards one or the other and kiss him, sliding her tongue across his lips before taking him full on the mouth. And she came again as well. And again. Not as intensely as the first, but still filling her with the pleasure she had always longed for. Her husband watched this intently, his flaccid and spent organ now regaining fresh blood.

All three were exhausted now, and the men gently lifted her from their cocks , laid her down on the soft pile of the carpet, her feet towards her husband. They sat on either side of her and she laughed softly as she lay there, smiling at the men and letting her hands float lightly over the sensitive insides of their thighs.

For a long time they stay that way, resting and restoring themselves, until she let her hands slide from their thighs to their organs. Her fingers brushed lightly over their cocks, caressing the heads, and then massaging their balls. Up their tight abs, then, and upwards to their chest, where her fingers grasped their little nipples and played with them. She stroked their cheeks, and they took her fingers in their mouths and sucked on them. Then down their backs, and they turned so she could feel the tense strength in all their muscles. She lingered on their backsides, massaging and kneading their tight buttocks, and even letting her fingers wander between their cheeks to press at their assholes. They turned back to her as well, letting their massive hands and long fingers roam over her soft and yielding flesh. Her smooth skin offered no resistance as they languidly stroked her from foot to face, lingering on the inside of her thighs and on her breasts, full even as she lay on her back. As their fingers brushed across her lips, she seized them and sucked them as they had sucked hers, first one, then the other, and even taking a finger from each into her mouth at the same time.

She slid her hands down to their cocks again, now, and felt their burgeoning re-arousal. She smiled and began to stroke their shafts, one with each hand, each at the same time and pace, and she felt them stiffen with new drawn blood. The first man moaned softly and slid his hand from her pussy over her breasts until his hand encircled her throat. He squeezed as if to choke her, and brought her face to his. His lips met hers, lightly at first, but then pressing until her lips parted and his tongue thrust in to dance and twirl with hers. She squeezed his shaft even more firmly in return, and his kiss ended with a deep moan of pleasure.

As they kissed, the other intruder drew one of her nipples between his lips and bit lightly. Her tongue twitched at the bite, and the first began to thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth. The second man went from one breast to the other now, sucking and biting gently, and ran his hands up and down her torso and thighs. She encouraged him as he massaged her mons, sending trembles of delight to her clit, with long, tight strokes up his shaft. Her husband watched, and the sight of these strangers hands and lips on his wife and of her hands on their organs drove a fresh supply of fluid to his rising organ. She heard his sigh, and glanced up to see him stiffen.

The two intruders were both stiff again as well, and they rose to kneel, each at one of her shoulders. She took their cocks in her hands again, massaging each with long, slow strokes ending at their glans, and smiled at their sighs. The first leaned towards her, and she slipped her hand around his scrotum as he slid his cock smoothly between her waiting lips. She massaged his balls as he thrust slowly in and out of her mouth. He withdrew, and she stroked his shaft again as she turned to her second man. Her hand found his scrotum as well, and her lips spread wide to accept the penetration of his giant mushroom cap. She moaned and arched her back as the corona, the flare of his broad glans forced her tongue to the back of her throat, and she opened even wider to let him drive it again and again deep into her throat. From one to the other she turned then, over and over, letting each find his pleasure in her yielding mouth and finding her own pleasure in the different tastes, touches, and shapes of each.

Their thrusts became more rapid now, and she knew they would soon cum. The first took a long, deep thrust and then withdrew; she turned to the other, and he thrust deeply as well. When she looked for the first, she saw him stroking himself above her, and the second man was doing the same. She smiled at the thought of their semen flowing over her as she lay there idle, but she also wanted to take her own pleasure.

She seized both their cocks and began to stroke; they understood and moved their hands free of their shafts. Faster and faster she stroked, and she felt the second man tense. She turned his organ toward her chest and squeezed his shaft, rising upward from root to glans, and a hot jet of semen shot out, falling across both her breasts. Another new and pleasurable sensation for her, and she sighed as jet after jet spewed out hot and slippery on her breasts. She felt her favorite tighten, too, as the other was still erupting, and aimed his hole towards her mouth, opening her lips wide to catch his cum. A huge glob, steaming, salty, viscous, flew into her mouth, its trailing end falling across her lips and cheek. Another, right on her chin. And another, on her lower lip and flowing slowly into her mouth. She closed her lips to taste, and another wad of jism shot out, covering both cheeks and her lips. She smiled contentedly to herself as the last drops from both men fell on her to the sound of their pleasure at her touch.

They sat back on their heels, then, and she found more pleasure in their fluids, wiping up the cum on her cheeks and chin and licking it clean from her fingers, massaging the jism over her breasts and abdomen and right down to her pussy. She couldn't believe how much the marvelous mushroom cap had given her now, even after its earlier eruptions. She glanced up at her husband, amazed at the stare of his eyes and the twitching of his cock, and she spread her labia to treat her clit to some of the copious semen that coated her flesh.

Her little pearl of pleasure glistened with the cum and with her own juices, and leaped at her familiar touch. She stroked it, now, moaning softly, and then slapped it, crying out as she had often done when only with herself. She forgot those around her, and began rhythmically massaging her clit and labia, running her finger around the rim of her vagina, and tugging on her semen-drenched nipples. She had never used a dildo or even inserted her fingers to masturbate, but now she found her middle digit unconsciously penetrating her vagina. She moaned from deep in her belly, and her index finger joined the middle digit. Her ring finger soon followed, and then her pinky, and she drove them all deeply into her hole and drew them out again as her thumb played with her clitoris. Again and again she drove in and withdrew, her tempo increasing, gasping in unison with her strokes, and pulling harder on her nipple with each thrust.

She withdrew her hand, then, and started slapping her clit harder and faster until she suddenly screamed, arching her back so her ass and pussy were lifted high off the carpet, and fully into the sight of her immobile mate. Her body spasmed again, trembling with the pleasure of her orgasm, and the waves of muscle contractions sent a dripping flow of semen from her anus and her vagina. Her husband's cock spasmed in response to her, and a glob of his own semen oozed from the tip off his cock and flowed slowly down the shaft.

Her spasms receded, and she stood, looking at her husband, his cock drenched with his cum as he looked at her, other men's semen covering her torso, dripping down her thighs, and glossing her quivering lips. She stepped up to him and let him gaze more. Then she seized a shock of his hair with her left hand and pulled his head forward. Her right arm cocked, and her hand slapped across his face with a force she didn't know she had. She stepped back and savored the growing red imprint of her strike on his cheek.

Staring down at his cock, she announced, "this is my marriage right, and I'll have it whenever I wish!" Then she knelt between his taped legs and drew her tongue slowly up the underside of his shaft, licking up all the semen that had flowed down. As she cleaned it, she wrapped her fingers around it, stroking upwards to his glans. She engulfed the whole of his cockhead in her mouth and sucked while she stroked, drawing out more and more of his jism until he was drained.

The visitors were dressed now, and she turned to them. At the door she kissed the second man, the one who had found her in her room, and placed his hands on her breasts for a parting touch. The first man now, her favorite with the gray eyes, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her lips to his and thrust her tongue in and around his mouth, holding the kiss long and warm before dropping to her knees to caress the cock inside his pants.

She arose, smiling, and said, "good night, and thank you so much for coming. I'd be delighted if you came again."

12