Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to like rubbing my slit with his cock. I liked it too. I had never been with a man that paid such careful attention to getting me ready to be fucked. I couldn't wait to feel that thick head slide into my pink channel. Watching him made it all the more exciting. He stopped the rubbing and put the tip at my opening then pushed forward slowly. We could both feel the fat head of his cock stretch the entrance to my vagina as it penetrated me. He stopped when it was inside me and squeezed his shaft causing the head to flex. I was giddy with desire now. The sight of his long black cock poised at the entrance to my white pussy was mesmerizing.

He pushed forward slowly and said, "Tell me when to stop." I watched intently as the long hard shaft began to disappear inside me. When he was half way in I told him to stop. I wanted to see his black shaft surrounded by my labia and feel the part that was in me stretching the walls of my vagina as they had never been stretched before.

"Pull back and start again."

I stared at the thick shaft as it eased out of me and pulled my labia with it until only the head was still inside me. "Ohhhhh Godddd Donovan, do it again. Go a little deeper this time then pull it back out."

He repeated his slow, deliberate penetrations and withdrawals several times. Each repetition sent the pink head of his cock deeper into me until it was in virgin territory. And still I had not taken it all.

"All the way this time Donovan. Give it all to me. Let me feel your big balls press against my ass cheeks as you hold it buried inside me."

I was shaking at the sight of his beautiful long cock sliding the full length of my vagina and moaned loudly when I felt the head push against my cervix. "Oh yes, yes, yes that feels so good. You're so deep... I..."

My head fell back against the table and as it did, Lilith lowered the segment back down so I was lying flat on my back with my legs spread wider than they had ever been by the stirrups and my vagina stuffed fuller than it had ever been by Donovan's engorged black cock. All I could do was moan as the walls of my cunt throbbed around the thick intruder as though they were sucking on it.

Lilith hopped up on the table and spread her legs over me facing toward Donovan. Her pussy was even more gorgeous from this vantage point. Her little puckered hole sitting atop her puffy outer lips with her glistening labia protruding between them was a sight I would never forget. She lowered her hips down to my waiting, eager mouth and pressed her pussy against my lips. I started licking her slit with long laps of my tongue.

As soon as I started I heard her say, "Fuck her now Donovan."

I was in complete agreement with her command to Donovan. He began with long steady strokes leaving only the head inside before plunging back into me again. I had lost all sense of time but it seemed that he kept up this pace for a long time. Somehow it felt like he was going deeper into me now; maybe because my vagina had accommodated to his size. I was so wet I could feel the juice leaking out of me and running down my ass cheeks.

Lilith leaned her torso down so her chest was laying on mine and I felt her tongue begin to lick my clit. At the same time, Donovan picked up speed and I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my ass cheeks with each stroke. I could feel the first stirrings of an orgasm starting as his hard cock continued to pummel my pussy.

In an effort to postpone my climax I moved my head up so my tongue could reach Lilith's asshole and began to lick it. I wanted to return the favor and see if it felt as good doing it as having it done. It did. It wasn't long before my tongue had pushed its full length into her anus. She continued licking and sucking my clit.

Donovan picked up the pace again and was now withdrawing completely with each stroke then pushing back into my gaping hole and slamming the head hard against my cervix. I was sure my vagina was yawning open each time his thick cock popped out of the slippery channel. Nobody had ever fucked me long and hard enough to make me do this.

I couldn't withstand this furious pace much longer. I gave up trying to hold off my climax and began to squeeze his cock with my pussy each time it filled me up. I was ready to explode. I didn't even have time to complete the thought that for the first time since before my marriage another man was about to fill my pussy with his hot sperm.

Donovan put his hands under my ankles and lifted my legs up and out of the stirrups then, still holding them wide apart, he pushed my legs back toward me allowing his cock to go even deeper until it was fully contained each time he thrust it into me. Finally he ceased his movements and held his cock buried in me as far as it could reach. I felt it swell as it had when it was in my mouth. My vagina began to spasm at the same instant that the first glob of his hot cum exploded into me.

His subsequent ejaculations were like volcanic eruptions that blasted his hot spunk into me with increased volume and force. I lost count of how many times his hot cream sprayed into me but each time it did my stomach muscles clinched and my brain was flooded with chemicals that activated every pleasure center I possessed.

I would never have believed anything could feel this good. Even in this awkward position with my face plastered to a woman's ass, my tongue buried in her anus and a man standing between my legs with his massive cock practically splitting me in two, I still was drowning in sexual pleasure I didn't know was possible.

It took a while for all of us to recover from the super orgasms we had just experienced. We finally untangled and in a few minutes I sat up and lowered my feet down to the sand while still sitting on the table to see if I was capable of standing. My insides felt like jelly and cum was trickling out of my pussy but I managed to stand up.

"I need to stop Lilith. It's been a long day and you two have worn me out. I need a good night's sleep before I collapse."

"I'll walk you back to your room while Donovan cleans up here."

When we got to the path that led to my door I suddenly realized something.

"Lilith this will be the first night I've slept alone since I got married. That doesn't feel right to me."

The solution to that situation appeared suddenly as if by magic. Two young men were walking toward us going to their room. Lilith spoke to them. "Andy, Rick, how are you two doing on this beautiful night?"

"Marvelous Lilith. We were just on our way to bed. It's been a long hard day if you know what I mean."

"This is my new friend Vivian. She just arrived this evening and needs somebody to sleep with. Would either of you like to help her out?"

They both said yes at the same time.

"It looks like you'll have to choose Vivian."

"Which one of you is the oldest?"

Andy said, "DAMMIT Rick you get all the luck. Rick's nineteen and I'm eighteen."

"No Andy, not tonight, I want you. But don't feel bad Rick, I might have tomorrow night open."

"Outstanding. Good choice Vivian. You won't be disappointed."

"You can help me find my way back to my room." I held out my hand and he took it. I said goodnight to Lilith and Andy and I walked the short distance back to my room. It still felt strange to be standing at the door naked with a young man who was also naked as I punched in my code. I had just met this person and now I was going to sleep with him. And he was still a teenager!

When we got inside I looked at Andy and said, "Well, here we are. Thank you for doing this for me Andy."

"It's my pleasure Vivian. Would you like to do anything before we go to sleep?"

"The only thing I want to do is take a shower. You can join me and wash my back if you want."

"Sure thing Vivian. I'd love to wash you."

We went into the bathroom and I turned the water on in the shower. Since we were already naked there wasn't much to do but walk into the large, open shower and let the warm water start falling on us.

"I really need this shower Andy. I've had more sex in the last three hours than I've had in the last three weeks. I've done things I would never have believed I could do. I'm exhausted from flying all the way here from Memphis, Tennessee and I haven't had very much to eat. I'm surprised I'm still coherent."

"It's been a pretty busy day for me too but not as bad as what you've been through. I'm really glad you picked me to be with tonight. I think you're very pretty and you seem like a very nice woman. I hope I can get to know you and maybe be your friend."

"That's very sweet of you to say Andy. I appreciate your offering to do this for me."

Andy grabbed the sponge and poured some body wash on it and started washing me. He wasn't quite as loving and caring as Lilith but he still did a very nice job of it. When he got to my pussy I told him to let me have the sponge, as I didn't think I could take anybody else touching me there tonight. We got out of the shower and dried off then went into the bedroom. I pulled back the covers and crawled into the inviting bed. Andy got in next to me and I reached over and turned off the light.

"Vivian?"

"Yes."

"Do you like to snuggle?"

"Wow Andy, I haven't thought about snuggling in a long time. I think I do like it but my husband and I seem to have gotten out of the habit. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, I love to snuggle."

"I think it's very unusual for somebody your age to like to snuggle. Where did you learn to like it so much?"

"From my mom. My dad was away from home a lot when I was growing up and my mom let me sleep with her to keep from being lonely. We used to cuddle and snuggle a lot. It wasn't sexual or anything but it made both of us feel better."

I eased over to him and said, "Show me how you like to snuggle Andy."

He took me in his arms and pulled me close. Then he kissed me gently. "Goodnight Vivian."

"Goodnight Andy. Because you're so sweet I'm going to give you a special treat in the morning. Your cock will be the second thing I put in my mouth."

"What will be the first thing?"

"Coffee."

I laid my head on his shoulder and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Andy was sitting in a chair and stood up as soon as he saw me open my eyes. He walked over to the counter and picked up a cup. "How do you like your coffee Vivian?"

"With cream please."

"There are some little containers of half and half but no cream."

"Use the half and half and once I've had my coffee you can give me some of your cream."

He poured the coffee into the cup and added a container of half and half then walked over to the bed and put it on the nightstand. He picked up another pillow and put it behind my head so I could sit up. When I was situated comfortably he handed me the cup and lay down on the bed. "Would you mind if I look at you while you drink your coffee?"

"Please, look all you want. I need to be admired."

He reached out and pulled the covers down and off me so I was completely exposed to him. He began to examine me with his eyes. Carefully studying my body like he was memorizing it.

"Raise you knees up and spread your legs."

I slowly bent my knees until my feet almost touched my ass then spread them apart giving him complete visual access to my crotch. I felt my skin tingle and couldn't believe how excited this was making me. Seeing his eyes devouring my body made me feel more wanted and desired than I had ever felt. The more he studied my body the more I wanted to show him. My nipples were becoming erect, my pussy was getting wet and my heartbeat was rising. Ohhhhh God, this was turning me on like crazy.

He ran his hand lightly up my shin then slowly down my thigh until he came to the juncture of my leg and my pussy. His fingers brushed across my pubic hair. "You have a beautiful pussy Vivian, not that I've seen that many; at least not in person. It would be even more beautiful if you had your hair removed. Lilith has her pubic hair waxed off and I think her pussy is gorgeous."

"I think her pussy is gorgeous too. Is there a place here at the resort that can do waxing?"

"Yeah, there's a spa on the property."

I picked up the phone and asked the concierge to connect me with the spa. When the spa attendant answered I asked her when I could come for a Brazilian waxing and she told me ten-thirty. I gave her my name and room number and put the phone back in its cradle.

"Any more requests Andy?"

"Yeah, but you better finish drinking your coffee first."

I smiled at him and watched him as he continued his visual scrutiny of my crotch. His gaze slowly moved up to my mound and continued up my stomach.

'You'd look really hot with your belly button pierced. You have pretty tits too."

"Thank you. Is there anything I should do to them? Like maybe have my nipples pierced."

"All your nipples need is to be sucked on."

"I totally agree. I assume you would be available to take care of that."

"I think maybe my mom didn't nurse me long enough when I was a baby. I just can't get enough of sucking on a girl's tits. I can't wait to suck yours."

"I can't wait either. Why don't you come up here and get started." I reached over and set the coffee cup on the nightstand then slid down a little. He moved next to me and lay on his side.

He moved so his mouth was even with my breasts. Then put his hand around my left one and cupped it from beneath. He gently kneaded the soft mound and lightly ran his finger over my nipple. His puckered lips covered the hard nipple and tenderly kissed and sucked on it. His hand squeezed my tit as he opened his mouth to cover more of the areola. He sucked as much of my breast into his mouth as he could and began to nurse me like a baby sliding his tongue over the nipple in slow laps that sent shivers through my body.

I reached my hand out and put it on his head to pull it against my chest as I pressed up to try and push even more of my tit into his warm wet mouth. "Ohhhhh Yessss baby, suck mommy's titty." What he was doing to my breast was having a pronounced effect in my pussy. I wondered if I was ready to have another cock in me so soon after last night but then I remembered what Lilith said about not underestimating my sexual capability. In addition, Andy's cock wasn't as big as Donovan's and was more like what I was used to.

He continued to nurse me for several minutes before switching to my other breast and giving it the same loving attention. Why did it take me so long to discover that I loved having my breasts caressed and sucked? Josh rarely paid much attention to them and he never took the time to do the things that this teenager was doing.

I was coming to the conclusion that our sex life was uninspiring and bland. I had to admit that was as much my fault as Josh's. We both had some sexual inhibitions that we had never examined and we allowed our work to take priority over having sex. I spent almost three hours having sex last night with Lilith and Donovan. Josh and I had never spent more than twenty minutes making love.

Andy had already spent that much time sucking my tits and we had barely gotten started having sex. "Oooohhhh Andy you've made my pussy warm with your tender sucking on my breasts. How would you like to be on the receiving end of the sucking for a while?"

"Sure, you can take a turn but there are other parts of you I'd like to suck before we're done."

"Andy if you can suck my pussy as well as you did my tits I just might let you stay here with me for the rest of my vacation. Now roll onto your back and spread your legs."

When he was in place, I crawled between his legs and moved my head up close to his crotch. I wrapped my hand around his cock and gently squeezed it. "Do you like having your balls sucked Andy?"

"I'm pretty sure I would but nobody's ever done that for me."

"Well I'm going to do it for you so you tell me if I'm making you feel good or if there's anything you want me to do. I discovered last night that I really like to suck balls. I did it for Donovan and he seemed to love it. I'm going to play with your cock while I do it. That's something else I love, feeling a cock get hard in my hand while I rub it."

"I don't think you'll have to wait too long for that to happen."

I pursed my lips and placed them on one of his balls and kissed it then lightly sucked on it without opening my mouth very far. His testicle tried to squirm and move but I held it in place with my lips. I brought my other hand up and cupped his scrotum so I could pull on it then wrapped my thumb and finger around the top to squeeze it while I stretched it. The skin of his sac tightened around his balls. While they were constricted like that I used the flat of my tongue to lick them. His cock stiffened a little more and I squeezed it too.

I released my finger and thumb so his scrotum could relax and I could suck his right testicle completely into my mouth. His cock stiffened to the point that I could start to stroke it.

"Oh shit Vivian that feels incredible. I love it when a girl jerks me off but it's ten times better with my ball in your mouth."

I rolled his ball around in my mouth and licked it with my tongue. My lips tightened around it and I tugged on it to stretch it. His cock was rigid now and I stroked it from the base to the tip. I could feel it flexing as my hand slid over the smooth warm shaft. I opened my mouth wider and encircled both his balls. I loved playing with them with my tongue, pushing them around like they were large marbles.

When my hand reached the tip of his cock I could feel the sticky wetness of his precum oozing out of the tip. I decided it was time to change positions. I released his balls from my mouth and said, "Andy I want you to turn over on your side and I'm going to lie next to you so I can suck your cock." I moved on my side and he turned over to face me. My right hand encircled his shaft while my left hand continued playing with his balls.

I brought my lips to the tip of his cock and licked it with the tip of my tongue to encourage the precum to flow. When it did I puckered my lips and slurped the clear liquid into my mouth then licked again. After several repetitions it seemed to be oozing out almost constantly. I was fascinated by this and put my lips half way around the head so just by sucking I could get my juicy reward. I got even more when I began stroking his shaft.

I engulfed the entire head and swirled my tongue around it as I increased the speed of my stroking. This caused his cock to flex and the head to swell. Slowly I eased more of his shaft into my mouth until it was about half way. My saliva was flowing and I let it escape onto his shaft out of the sides of my mouth. I used my hand to coat the rest of his shaft with my spit.

"Ohhhh God Vivian where did you learn to suck cock so good?"

I stopped and removed my mouth from him and said, "I hate to admit this but I probably haven't done this more than a couple of dozen times. I wouldn't classify myself as an expert cocksucker."

"You must have a natural talent for it because you're doing a great job."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

I returned my mouth to his cock and continued sucking him by stroking his shaft and sliding my mouth over him. I'd take a little more into my mouth with each stroke and slide my hand lower until I only had two fingers wrapped around it. I was trying do determine if I could get the whole thing in my mouth and when I was confident that I could I stopped and told him, "Andy I'm going to take my hand off your cock and just lie here and play with your balls while you fuck my mouth any way you want to. Whenever you're ready to cum just go ahead and let it spurt into my mouth."