Vixen in Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pump two or three more hard times and finish unloading into her.

We fell exhausted on the bed. All you could hear was both of us gasping for breath. She wiggles in close to me and I hold her and then I guess I passed out.

The next thing I knew someone was nudging me saying, "don't you have to take the girls to soccer?"

"Shit," I jumped up and looked at the clock. I still had plenty of time. In my drowsy state I had thought it had been Sara nudging speaking, she and her sister sound a lot alike, and then it all came rushing back. I looked over at Jane laying there still naked. I laid back down.

She snuggled in next to me. I was trying to wake up and get my mind working. I was feeling satisfaction, guilt and confusion all at the same time. I really didn't know what to do or say.

Jane broke the silence. "Ben, you are awesome. I don't want to freak you out, but that is the best sex I have ever had."

"Well Jane, I will have to agree with you on that."

"Really, you liked it that good too. Oh, that makes me feel so good. I figured Sara wouldn't know what to do with that monster cock of yours."

There was that sibling rivalry coming out again. "Let's not bring her up."

"Yeah, I get it. Look Ben, thank you for giving me the most pleasurable night of my life. I don't want you to feel bad about it. We both know I pushed you into this. It was not your fault. I promise you; no one will ever know about this but you and I"

"I appreciate you saying that, but I don't think it will keep me from feeling guilty. You know we shouldn't have done this."

"Don't let yourself go there. No one has been hurt by this. We will be sure of that. I don't feel guilty about the pleasure you gave me. I feel so honored to have been given this gift by you that I am going to focus on that and not about someone finding out, which is not going to happen."

I'm not sure how her mind works, but her screwy logic did make me feel better. And she made me feel so magnanimous and appreciated at the same time.

"I don't think it will be as easy for me Jane, but basically you are right we just have to try to forget about it and pretend it never happened."

"No, that is not what I said. I will never forget this and I don't want to. I am going to embrace it and you should too. I'm telling you, if you focus on the negative aspects of this it will eat you up inside and you will focus on it more. We have to accept the choices we have made and move on with our lives."

I suddenly realized she was probably speaking from experience and I bet she was referring to her abortion. I imagine there is a lot of truth in what she is saying. I'm not sure why that caused this response but I suddenly felt such affection for her.

"You are a very interesting person, you know that?" And I kissed her on the forehead.

"And you are an incredible lover and have an awesome cock."

We both laughed and I wrapped my arms around her and jostled her playfully. "Actually, you're a nut."

She gave me a peck on the lips and said, "you go take a shower, I'll make some breakfast and get the girls up."

As I was showering, I did feel better about the situation somehow. How did she make me feel this comfortable about it? I feel certain she will keep the secret, that is no worry. Her advice was good to keep from dwelling on the guilt. I might be able to deal with this after all.

We all ate breakfast. The girls were their bubbly selves, and were happy to have had their aunt Jane look after them. Apparently, she had fed them something they liked last night and had let them do something fun, but I was not about to ask any questions.

When we were getting ready to leave, Jane told the girls, go ahead and get in the car, I need to tell your dad something right quick. She closed the door behind them and said, "may I have a goodbye kiss?"

"Jane, I feel like we need to talk about this some more."

"Nope, mum's the word after this kiss. It will be alright. We will always have last night."

We kissed the kiss of two lovers and then I took the girls to the soccer game.

12