Vixen in Law Ch. 07

Story Info
All in the family.
2k words
4.16
14.4k
9
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing series. If you don't read the earlier episodes, you are missing out. I recommend starting from the beginning. Each one builds on the other.

My name is Ben and my sister-in-law, Jane, were having an affair. We have tricked my wife, Sara and Jane's husband Ron into an affair of their own. What will happen now?

Spoiler alert. This episode contains no descriptions of sex. It simply wraps up the series.

***********************************

Jane has told me she believes we are completely off the hook. We can do what we want now. We don't have to go sneaking around, trying to find excuses to be together. I couldn't even listen, so I had to take a shower and get a cup of coffee. Now I sat down to try to understand where she was coming from.

"Ok Jane, please explain this to me."

"It's clear. We don't have to sneak around anymore."

I had learned it was no use to question or try to convince her otherwise, so I just said, "I'm not sure I follow. What are you suggesting? We just have sex right in front of them and they won't say anything."

"Exactly."

"Oh Jane, come on. You're making my head hurt."

"Can't you see. It is just about that simple. We just have to figure out the best way to spring it on them. Look, they have no choice but to go along. What are they going to do?"

"Jane, I'm starting to follow you, I think. But for those of us in the crowd that don't think the way you do could you spell it out in simpler terms?"

"Ok, see if you can follow this. We find some way to let them know, we know they are banging each other. We tell them we are banging each other and we all need to just deal with it."

"Ok, I'm starting to follow you now, but how will this look going forward. I mean is it going to be like a wife swapping thing, or an orgy or what?"

"I don't know who cares, it can be anything we want it to be."

I had forgotten. Jane only thinks in the moment. But this could be dangerous in this situation. So, I say, "Jane, I think you are on to something, but you have to realize we are now dealing with four people. Four different personalities, four ways of thinking about things. This is about to blow my mind. I'm not sure about Ron, but it will definitely blow Sara's mind. If we don't establish some guidelines, she will not be able to handle it, and it could blow the whole thing up."

"Wow, you actually have a good point there Dick Tracy. Excuse me Huge Dick Tracy. So, look you work on setting up these guidelines, I will work on how we spring it on them. You know we actually make a good team."

Jane leaves and I start thinking about how this can work. In a couple of weeks Jane called me on the phone. This is the first time she has done this, but I guess she feels it is safe now. She says she has her part worked out and wants to know if I have mine.

I say, "I think so, but we will basically have to have a vote on it. Everyone will need to be able to feel like they can adjust any part that does not suit them. And I don't know if you have thought about this, but we can never let them know we orchestrated this. We have to let them think they did what they did on their own."

"Duh, I'm not stupid. So, ok the next time we have to meet at your house...

Jane goes on with her part of the plan and I tell her mine and we hang up.

The next week they come over to the house. Jane has asked her and Sara's parents to keep both sets of grandchildren so we can have privacy and not be interrupted. Thankfully they have agreed.

It's a warm summer's evening when they arrive. We greet and kiss as usual. We grill out and eat by the pool. Jane pours the drinks with extra alcohol. We sit and chat and drink after the meal.

Once everything is comfortable and everyone is pretty buzzed Jane says, "let's go skinny dipping."

Sara says, "don't be ridiculous Jane."

Jane says, "why not, we are all adults and the kids aren't here. Let's have our fun. After all, we have already seen each other naked."

Sara blushes and glances sheepishly over to Ron. Then she says, "what are you talking about Jane, we have not."

"Well, we were practically naked at that spa. But whatever, who's joining me?"

I pipe up and say, "I'm in."

Sara says, "well I'm not. You all go ahead if you want, but I am going to go in and clean up a little" And she looks over at Ron and says "and I might even take a little nap."

Ron says, "I'll help you, Sara. I don't much feel like swimming either."

Jane strips off her clothes and jumps in. "Aren't you coming Ben?"

I look at Sara and she says, "well go ahead. I don't care."

So I strip down and dive in. Sara and Ron go into the house. Jane and I embrace and she says, "It's working out perfectly."

I say, "do you think they really will, with us here?"

"Think about it. What would we do if we thought we had long enough together to get in a quickie? And it's been almost a month since they have been together. Didn't you see the way she looked at Ron and said she was going to take a nap?"

"Hey, I learned to quit doubting you a long time ago."

"Let's splash around and jump in like we're having a big time so they will feel like we will be here a while."

We do as Jane has said. We jump in like kids and splash each other. We keep glancing into the house and we see Sara almost run upstairs. Soon after Ron follows. Jane says great, let's go in and check the camera. We want to be sure they have time to finish. We don't want them all frustrated when we have the talk.

We go in and check the cameras and sure enough they are having sex. I get hard watching and Jane looks down, "shit we have to do something about that. You can't go in there with that monster sticking out, you will scare them." So she sucks me off. And perfect timing, as she finishes, they do too.

We go upstairs, still naked. Jane goes through the door by herself and says, "hey, what happened to you two?" I wait outside as we have planned.

We feel Sara will be devastated if she feels like she has been caught by me. Ron won't care, he will think Jane will want to join them as he has said to Sara before. And Jane is Sara's sister. She won't like being caught by Jane but due to the sibling rivalry thing, if anything she will think she is just getting even, or maybe will feel like she is one up now.

I can't hear what is being said, but the plan is for Jane to tell them we know they have been having sex, and we have been too. And that we need to talk this out. She is to tell them I have a plan and will come in, when they are ready, and we can discuss it.

Finally, I hear Jane shout, "you can come in now."

When I go in, I'm happy to see Sara is not crying. I had prepared myself for that possibility. Instead, she runs over to me and hugs me.

She says, "you're not mad at me, are you?"

I hold her face in my hands and look her in the eyes, "no honey, I'm not mad at you. I love you." And kiss her. "Are you mad at me?" She shakes her head no. "Good."

Jane says, "well lay out the masterplan there, genius, we're all waiting to hear it."

So, we all sat on the bed. I started, "First of all we all love each other, right?" They all agreed. "And Ron you love Jane and Jane you love Ron and neither of you want your relationship to change is that correct?" They both agree. "I love Sara and don't want our relationship to change, do you feel the same way, Sara?" She said yes.

"Ok, we need to set down some ground rules on how this can work going forward. In a moment I am going to give some suggestions on what those rules could be. We can all have input and adjust or add anything we think is necessary. Once we all agree, we will take a solemn oath not to break those rules. Is everyone ok with this approach?" Everyone agreed.

"First of all, we will each maintain our marital relationships as before. In other words, Ron and Jane are husband and wife and Sara and I are husband and wife and we will never seek to change that."

"Second, if we all choose to maintain our secondary relationships, we will also maintain them as before. We will also continue to carry them out as before. In other words, we will not flaunt them in public, we will not discuss them with each other. While they are now known, they will be carried out going forward as if they were in secret. Does everyone understand what I mean by this?" Everyone agreed.

"Third, the nights we are together, we will always sleep with our secondary partner. This will avoid any confusion or possible hard feelings. We have plenty of time together otherwise. You don't have to have sex, but that will be the sleeping arrangements.

"Fourth, we will never discuss what we and our secondary partner do with our primary partner or any in the group. And we will never insinuate what we are doing. This speaks to all of our internal conversations. In other words, Jane you will have to tone down your sexual questions as it relates to questions like have you ever, or do you like, etc. etc. This will probably be the hardest to keep. We may sincerely want to seek the advice of another, but if we do I suggest all parties involved be aware that a conversation will take place."

"Fifth, if anyone wants to change their relationship with their secondary partner in any way, it will have to be brought before the entire group. For example, if you want to add another person, or if you decide you no longer want to maintain that relationship."

"Does anyone have any questions?"

Sara says, "what do we do when Jane breaks a rule? Because you know she will."

Jane gives her a Bronx cheer. "Good question Sara. It will be brought before the group and the group will decide what should be done. If the group cannot decide, the agreement shall be breached. We will dissolve the secondary relationships and we will no longer meet together as a group except at multifamily events and such. This may sound harsh, but I think this is a fragile alliance. There can be a lot of emotional damage or baggage if we don't handle this properly.

Ron says, "well I for one think it is a great idea. Ben you should have been a lawyer."

"So, we are all in agreement then?"

Everyone agreed. Both primary partners kissed each other and told them they loved each other. Then we went off to bed with our secondary partners.

Oh, and Jane and I had to remove all those cameras, although I feel sure she purposely missed some.

And they all lived very happily ever after.