Vixxen Ch. 03: Life as a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For fuck's sake, Nikki thought. Vixxen thanked her? And she fucking meant it? This made her feel even worse for what her friend had done for them. Soon it got the better of Vixxen, and she was crying as well.

They held each other for several minutes, Nikki just needed to cry it out Vixxen thought. She looked down at her friend when Nikki broke their hug and was surprised by a kiss.

It was a very deep kiss. Vixxen felt Nikki's tongue in her mouth, and in that moment it felt natural, it felt sensual, erotic, sexy, really quite amazing. She had never kissed someone who tasted so good.

More than that, she felt like Nikki needed this, so she held Nikki tightly and kissed her back, trying to match Nikki's passion.

Nikki leaned into Vixxen as she kissed her friend. "Thank you Vixx, I don't deserve you, and I love you." Vixxen was still a bit stunned as her friend pulled away.

Vixxen was taken aback by this. She was not bisexual and had never thought about Nikki in that way, but their kiss had done something for her, and she truly loved her friend.

"I am sorry Vixx, I don't know why I did that, I just feel like such a shitty person now. Dad would be very proud of you Vixx." Nikki said to her friend.

Vixxen almost broke into tears at the mention of Nikki's dad, who Vixxen loved quite a lot, and who had died recently.

"I will figure out a way to cover school on my own," Nikki said, voice still cracking under emotion. "I cannot keep taking from you."

"Nick baby, I don't care about that. It is just money. Anything I ever have is yours Nick." Vixxen held Nikki's hand as she consoled her. "You are the only family I have. You will never have to earn love from me baby."

Nikki started crying again and went back to her room. Vixxen really didn't understand the fuss. The closest thing she had known to a family was her step-dad, and that asshole had raped and beaten her.

Later she had Nikki and her father. Her dad had made her as happy as she had ever been, and Nikki had been her friend for most of her life and was like a sister to her.

Vixxen heard her friend crying and heart was heavy. Was she causing this sadness? She really felt bad for Nikki, who was having trouble dealing with guilt, Vixxen really didn't mind helping Nikki out at all.

Vixxen went to Nikki's room, and laid behind her on her bed and held her. "Nick I am sorry, you don't owe me, I owe you, baby."

"And the sex at the last club wasn't that big a deal." Vixxen was lying there, and she was getting better at lying. "It was worth it for us, for your tuition. I would do it all again if I needed to."

Vixxen held her crying friend Nikki, who did not respond to her. Vixxen was tired after work and was feeling the wine she had consumed. Vixxen fell asleep holding her friend.

Nikki woke up in Vixxen's warm embrace, she turned and looked at her friend's beautiful face. Vixxen was stunning to look at, and even asleep she was beautiful. Somehow her sleeping with her mouth slightly open was beautiful.

Vixxen woke up with Nikki's face near hers, Nikki was moving Vixxen's hair away from her face. "You are a work of art Vixx," Nikki whispered, "You are kind and loving, your body is like a statue of some Greek goddess, and you have the most beautiful face I have ever seen. You deserve more than anyone can give you baby."

Vixxen was half asleep and responded in a groggy voice," You don't need to give me anything Nick."

Their lips were close, very close. Nikki's tongue reached out and touched Vixxen's upper lip, this woke Vixxen up, it was electric.

Nikki leaned in and put her lips against Vixxen's, probing her friend's mouth with her tongue. Their kiss was deep and lasting. Nikki's tongue darted between Vixxen's lips, and Vixxen responded. Vixxen soon had her tongue deep in Nikki's mouth as well, gently probing, swirling against Nikki's tongue.

"Fuck," Nikki thought to herself, "How can anyone compete with this young woman?" All this amazing beauty, loving and kind, and she was an amazing kisser and her lips tasted better than anything Nikki could remember.

Nikki pulled back to say something, only for Vixxen to wrap her tongue around her friends, and then suck her tongue with her lips as she pulled it out of Vixxen's mouth.

Nikki forgot what she was going to say completely, looking at her beautiful friend. Vixxen was now getting worked up, and licked her lips and gave Nikki a sexy look. "This is what fuck me eyes look like?" Nikki thought.

Nikki embraced Vixxen hard and resumed their kiss, forgetting her worries as she enjoyed this, without any doubt the best make out experience she had ever had.

Their kiss became more passionate, as they began exploring each other with their tongues. Their hands began exploring as well, as Vixxen was holding the back of Nikki's head and her hair, and Nikki was gently caressing Vixxen's shoulders, and the small of her back, down to the top of the curvature of her ass.

Vixxen felt Nikki's hand squeeze her ass, grabbing bare skin as she was just in a thong, and it felt amazing. It felt like the most natural thing a person had ever done to her.

The two friends did not talk as they let their feelings for each other and their passion consume them. They became entangled in each other, their lips locked as they made out, their hands beginning to explore more and more. They held each other tightly, hands moving around, gently caressing each other's bodies.

Vixxen felt Nikki's hand on her breast, and a gentle pinch on her nipple. The other hand was on her ass, gripping it tightly. Vixxen's hands were also wandering.

She felt how soft Nikki's hair was, holding a handful while she kissed her friend. She then felt how soft Nikki's breast was, and it felt amazing, she didn't remember Nikki removing her tank top, but she was topless now just like Vixxen.

Vixxen noticed she was fully naked when she felt Nikki's fingers touch her labia, and then she felt Nikki's fingers begin playing with her clitoris. Vixxen had never felt anything so good, her friend's touch was amazing, it was beautiful, she never wanted this to end.

Vixxen had not noticed how he thong had come off, or how Nikki's underwear had as well. She only noticed when she put her hand between Nikki's legs and ended up feeling her finger enter a very warm and very wet pussy.

They were laying down now, still making out, but now fingering each other and using their other hands to fondle the other. Their legs were spread and their hands were getting wet from what they were doing.

Neither of them were lesbians, or what Vixxen would have considered bisexual. Nikki had shared some stories of having sex with women, but it was the product of being drunk and being horny.

Vixxen had kissed a few of the other dancers in the clubs and had put on a few shows at after parties making out with dancers. But she could have done without it and had never really had any attraction for a woman.

None of that mattered now, as the two friends went at each other passionately. Nikki broke their kiss finally, drawing a disappointed sigh from Vixxen, that was the best kiss she had ever had.

Her disappointment did not last long as Nikki kissed Vixxen's cheek, then her chin and then worked her way down past Vixxen's neck towards her large black breasts, which Nikki now had in both hands.

Nikki licked and sucked on Vixxen's 36d breasts like she had waited for them for a lifetime. She enjoyed women in general, and Vixxen's breasts were something different.

They were large, and while implants were the best Nikki had ever seen, like every other part of Vixxen she could think of they were statuesque, they were fucking amazing to look at. Nikki soon thought they were just as amazing to suck, as Vixxen's nipples grew and hardened.

Nikki squeezed Vixxen's large breasts, sucking them, licking every part of them. Nikki sucked each breast, worshiping them. Her pussy was dripping just from what she was doing to Vixxen, she had never been so close to orgasm with so little physical contact.

Vixxen had no idea how long Nikki paid loving attention to her breasts, but no man had ever done this for her, Nikki was going at her breasts desperately as if she never wanted to stop, and Vixxen would not have argued in this moment.

Nikki finally let Vixxen's nipple out of her mouth, and then smiled at her friend and kissed her way down Vixxen's tight muscular body. She licked Vixxen's navel, running her tongue up and down between Vixxen's ab muscles. When she got down to Vixxen's pelvis she spread her friend legs wide and admired the beautiful pussy in front of her.

"Even your pussy is amazing to look at? This just isn't fair Vixx." Nikki said in a hushed tone, with a smile. Nikki licked her lips and then began working her tongue on Vixxen's labia, and then rolled her tongue around Vixxen's clitoris. She spent several long minutes there, liking and sucking on Vixxen's clit.

Vixxen was in heaven, she had dated on and off, but few men ever spent any time down there, and none had ever done what Nikki was doing now. "God Nikki, that feels fucking good." Vixxen was gently playing with Nikki's hair, but Nikki was holding onto Vixxen's hips and ass with both arms and her hands, she was holding on tight.

Nikki started working on Vixxen's pussy with her fingers, very gently probing her friend as she ate her out. Nikki then took her hand out, and looked up at Vixxen, and held the two fingers she had used in front of Vixxen's mouth. Vixxen eagerly licked them clean, "I taste pretty fucking good," Vixxen noted. Nikki just smiled and went back to work on her friend's pussy.

"Yes you do baby," Nikki said, looking up, resting her chin on Vixxen's pelvis, taking a moment's rest. She smiled at her Vixxen with a very wet smile, and Vixxen smiled back and blew her friend a kiss. Nikki put two fingers in Vixxen and worked them into her as they smiled at each other, then pulled them out and looked at her glistening fingers, wet with Vixxen's juices.

Nikki admired her work for a moment and again offered her fingers to Vixxen, who sucked them and licked them clean. Vixxen wondered if all pussy tasted so good. Nikki smiled and went back to eating out her friend, now tongue fucking her, driving her tongue deep inside of Vixxen, and then licking the inside wall of Vixxen's pussy on the way out.

Nikki knew what she was doing, Vixxen wondered if Nikki had understated her lesbian experiences. Nikki had her tongue deep in Vixxen's pussy, her mouth pressed into Vixxen, trying to get her tongue as deep as the could. Vixxen's hips came up and Nikki held them tight.

Vixxen felt it build, and then her muscles tensed up and she screamed in pleasure as she came. Nikki looked up at her, with a very wet face. "Well this is a change Vixx, I have had dudes do this to me, never a girl."

They continued for hours it seemed. As Nikki enjoyedVixxen's muscular and curvaceous body. She licked and sucked on Vixxen's pussy, occasionally playing with her friend's boobs, squeezing her ass, finger fucking her while eating her, and occasionally feeding Vixxen her own juices, as she seemed to really like her own taste.

Vixxen orgasmed several times, and when Nikki finally rolled onto her back to rest, Vixxen returned the favor.

Vixxen kissed her friend again deeply, tasting her pussy on Nikki's lips, fuck that tasted good. She then worked her way down to Nikki's breasts. They were nowhere close to the size of Vixxen's, but they were beautiful, proportionate to her body, and her hard little nipples were sexy as fuck.

Vixxen licked and sucked on Nikki's nippled for a few minutes, then she felt Nikki guiding her down lower. Vixxen obliged and kissed her way down, as Nikki had done. Vixxen stopped and looked at Nikki's shaved pussy, it was beautiful, it smelled good, but she wasn't sure what to do here.

"I don't know how to do this Nick," Vixxen told her friend. "You are so good at it, at eating a woman out. How can I return that?"

"You know what makes you feel good Vixx, just do it to me, do what I did to you, babe," Nikki said as Vixxen spread her legs wide. "Do what feels good on your tongue, trust your emotions when you are with a woman Vixxen."

Vixxen put her face down on Nikki's pussy and started to lick her friend. Tentatively at first, and then with more passion behind it. She loved Nikki's taste. She loved cum, but damn Nikki tasted good, better than any man she had ever had.

She opened Nikki's pussy with her fingers as she ate her out, looking for her clitoris. Vixxen kissed and licked Nikki's labia, and finally found her clitoris with her fingers, licking it, sucking it, tugging on it with her teeth gently.

As she did this she saw it come out of hiding, and then she tried to do all that Nikki had done for her, and Vixxen loved every fucking moment of it. Vixxen massaged her friend's boobs and pinches her nipples as she ate her out, feeling Nikki writhing in pleasure.

Nikki orgasmed hard, and Vixxen felt it, releasing Nikki's boobs and holding her hips while she continued to eat her pussy. Vixxen also heard it, with Nikki releasing a load moan and some colorful profanity, and she also tasted it.

Vixxen tasted a sweet tasting fluid come out of Nikki's pussy, and enjoying it kept at it. She did put a finger in Nikki and then share it with her. "I taste good as well Vixx," Nikki replied happily.

Soon Nikki came again, as Vixxen kept at her friend's pussy, enjoying this sex and not wanting it to end. And then Nikki came again, and again. Vixxen wasn't sure, but Nikki seemed to have had four or five orgasms in about ten minutes.

Nikki pulled Vixxen up to kiss her, but after a few minutes, they were back at it again.

They made out, sucked each other's breasts and then they ate each other out again and again. They fucked each other deep into the night until they fell asleep from exhaustion in each other's arms.

When Vixxen woke up, she was naked in Nikki's bed, but Nikki wasn't there. Vixxen walked out of the bedroom looking for her friend, only to find she was not in the apartment. It wasn't the first time she woke up alone after sex, but as she sat on the sofa, not even thinking about being naked still, she wondered what she had done to their friendship.

Minutes later Nikki opened the door, bounding in full of her usual energy. "Breakfast is served!" Nikki said as she sat next to Vixxen, giving her the mocha latte she knew her friend enjoyed and then opened a bag with some bagels in it.

Vixxen and Nikki ate a bagel and drank their coffee, Nikki smiling wide the entire time, but Vixxen wasn't smiling. "What does this mean Nick? What do we do now?" Vixxen asked her friend Nikki, a serious look on her face. "I hope I didn't do something bad for us."

"You are so adorable Vixx," Nikki said, caressing Vixxen's cheek. "We can do whatever we want my sexy lover." And kissed her friend deeply.

Vixxen gave her a questioning look "But we are not, I mean I am not a..."

"Lesbian?" Nikki asked laughing, "Of course not Vixx. We aren't lesbians. "We aren't dating, we aren't going to exchange rings or get married."

"What do we do then?" Vixxen asked her friend, unsure of herself.

"Vixxen, baby," Nikki said with a warm smile. "We go about our lives, as we would anyway. We will both have men, but baby I want to do that again soon. That was the best fuck of my life."

"Mine as well Nick," Vixxen replied. "I just don't think of myself as gay, and I don't want to ruin what we already had for each other."

"Vixxen I love you, babe," Nikki said smiling at her friend. "Like a sister, as my best friend, now as a lover. I won't let either of us fuck that up, sweetie."

As she spoke Nikki sat closer to Vixxen and put her arm around her friend, "But I do not regret last night in any way at all. You were magnificent. And I hope we are going to have a bunch of repeat performances baby."

Nikki used her finger to put some cream cheese on Vixxen's breast and then licked it off playfully.

"But what about dating Nick?" Vixxen asked her friend, pulling her face off her breast to look at her. "What about dating others, what do we do?"

"We do whatever we want Vixxen." Nikki assured her, "If you want to date someone and be exclusive go ahead if you want to fuck me when you are not fucking them go ahead. If you want to put on a show and fuck me in front of them or with them, I could be convinced, baby."

Vixxen smiled wide, damn Nikki was awesome.

"Vixx, I will suck your boyfriends cock if it means a turn at you myself." Nikki said, "But no matter what, I will be there for you for your entire life Vixxen. Somehow."

"I love you Nick, you have always been there for me," Vixxen replied. "I am glad I know you, I never deserved all you did for me."

It was an odd thing to Vixxen. She cared for Nikki, she really did. They had thrown the "love you babe" at each other long before having sex, but while meaning it then, it meant something else now. Something much deeper.

Nikki replied, "I love you too babe," Nikki replied with a wide smile.

"But I think I lost the taste for bagels, I am eating something else for breakfast!" She tossed a half-eaten bagel to the side, laid Vixxen back, and dove in between Vixxen's legs.

Vixxen and Nikki had sex again, for much of that day. Vixxen had never been with a girl, and now wondered how she could have missed it for so long. She had more orgasms in those first days with Nikki than she had ever had in her life, even with masturbation.

Nikki never had Vixxen sleep on the sofa again. Every night from then until when they moved out of the apartment they slept in the bed. They were not always both there, but they usually were, and they made love to each other quite often.

As time moved on, Vixxen would go on dates with men, but would french kiss her friend before heading out, and would always remind Nikki she loved her. She never got over her confusion about her feelings toward Nikki, as she truly loved and desired her friend. But she was sure she was not a lesbian.

They would share their men on occasion, but not very often at all, at least with any guy one of them thought they liked a lot. They would go on dates together, seeing movies and making out in the back, holding hands through dinner, and otherwise loving each other as if they would always be together.

Vixxen once tried dating one black man, but when she saw his cock, and it was a beautiful large black cock, she lost interest and left, being reminded of her step-dad. She tried again with a black man Nikki brought over but figured out that after being raped by her step dad she just couldn't look at black cock and be comfortable.

Nikki was not racist but understood when they spoke of it, and never brought a black man over again after that. He did not understand a girl breaking up with him because her roommate didn't like him, but he got over it.

Nikki took to dancing very well. Vixxen got her into ballet and classical dance and started teaching her yoga for flexibility. She then helped Nikki with her diet and got her into the gym and trained her friend.

Nikki never filled out like Vixxen, but she developed good musculature, and nice round ass, and ended up getting implants, but smaller ones than Vixxen had. Vixxen helped Nikki get them from the same doctor that Nikki's dad had taken her to, and she bought Nikki the same expensive set of natural breast implants.

Nikki was already beautiful, in the "girl next door" manner, but with her more muscular build toned bigger ass and 32c boob implants, she looked amazing.

The two of them worked as dancers for the next two years. Nikki eventually began earning about as much as Vixxen, and eventually, William allowed them to work the same schedule.

They would put on two girl dances, where they could be very sexual with each other, and the crowd loved it. Not quite having sex on stage, but the sexual relationship they had made those performances jaw-dropping for the crowd. Everyone could see the sexuality between them, the attraction looked real, and certainly was real.