Vixxen Ch. 06: Love at Last?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They presented her a contract, laying out her status as a private contractor along with the rules of the club. She wasn't allowed to bring boyfriend drama, take any money for sex on site, and they actually laid out a legal right to send her for drug testing if they deemed it needed.

They covered every aspect of the payment structure, how each party was to be paid, when each would be paid, and explained the tax status of a private contractor in this business. This page came with contact information for a tax adviser which assisted their staff.

Fucking legit, actual major league legit.

She left with Sapphire when the club closed, and they had a light dinner and then went back to Sapphire's house and enjoyed a long bath together in the largest bathtub Vixxen had ever seen. Then they fucked each other like they hadn't had sex in years.

Vixxen was not a lesbian, she didn't understand her attraction to this woman. They had just met, but she longed to be with Sapphire. She considered just staying and buying new stuff here, but realized it was a stupid idea. She wondered how she could feel this way for a girl.

She felt drawn in by every aspect of Sapphire, her scent never seemed to be anything other than that of a spring meadow. Her mouth tasted like strawberries, and Sapphire's pussy was nothing she could describe. She only knew she loved having her tongue in it and on it.

And the warmth and friendliness Sapphire demonstrated, her generosity, her caring demeanor struck Vixxen perhaps more than her beauty.

They fucked with the lights on, and Vixxen got lost in the eroticism of the moment. She wanted to consume every drop of fluid that came from Sapphire, and she wanted to suck on Sapphires big breasts all night long. Vixxen spent twenty minutes at one point alternating between licking and sucking one of Sapphires big boobs and then the other.

When they took a break they kissed, and it was the most loving and sensual kiss Vixxen could remember. Sapphire was in no hurry to do anything, she savored every moment in a slow and sensual manner.

When Sapphire ate Vixxen's pussy, she did so tenderly, and the only violent things were Vixxen's orgasms. Sapphire would put her face between Vixxen's breasts and alternate licking and sucking all over them. The experience was special for Vixxen, this was the most anyone had ever cared for her needs in bed in her lifetime.

They had a late breakfast the next day, and they went back to the hotel to pack Vixxen up for her flight. Vixxen felt sad as she packed her clothing up, she looked at Sapphire and struggled with the idea of leaving.

"Sapphire, I don't understand this, I do not understand how i am feeling right now." Vixxen told her new friend, her eyes welling up with tears as she did. "We just met, you are a girl, I am not a..." Vixxen struggled to finish the sentence.

Sapphire sat down next to her on the bed and hugged Vixxen. "A lesbian?" She asked Vixxen. "I am not a lesbian either Vixxen, I still enjoy men. There is just something here baby, something between us." After she said this, she kissed Vixxen on the forehead.

"I don't know what it is Vixxen, I have no idea and I don't care. But I am as thankful that I met you as I am for anything in my life." Sapphire hugged her new friend tightly, "We have a long time to figure it out, there aren't any rules, we don't have to worry about anyone's opinion. Hell, we are in Vegas baby, and what happens here stays here."

Sapphire then smiled, "Well except you, you aren't staying, but I hope you come back very soon."

Vixxen looked at her, on the verge of tears, "I just came here to blow off steam, I never expected this." And kissed Sapphire, again amazed at the taste of her lips. "But I am coming back."

There was only about two hours before her flight, but they started kissing again, and ended up naked on the hotel bed. As Sapphire was down between her widely spread legs, Vixxen moaned and grabbed her phone, texting a friend that she would miss the flight and fly out the next day.

Vixxen's phone blew up with angry texts from her friends, angry that she had blown them off, but in that moment she didn't care and didn't even look at her phone.

They fucked each other hard, and they took Vixxen's bag and went back to Sapphire's house and kept going for much of the night. Vixxen didn't know if lesbian sex ever got boring, but she knew that she was in no way bored with tasting Sapphire's body.

The next morning she booked afternoon flight home, and laid with Sapphire in bed, both of them naked. They didn't talk, they just held each other. Exhausted from two days of little but sex, the just laid in each other's arms for most of the morning.

Sapphire drove her to the airport, and have her a big kiss goodbye in the car, then walked her to baggage check in, then told her she would see her soon as Vixxen headed off to board the plane.

Vixxen thought about what happened for the entire flight home. How had this happened, she wondered, how had she fell for a woman. In that moment, she wondered how she would ever enjoy the rough skin and feel of a man again.

Vixxen took a cab home, and started gathering what she wanted to keep, and arranged a mover to help her pack it and have it driven up to Vegas. She then went to dance class and apologized to her friends there, and then went to the strip club and collected her belongings there and let the manager know she was done, and was moving away.

William tried to convince her to stay, but he had nothing to offer. Vixxen had no relationship baggage left in Texas, and felt like a teenager trying to get home to a crush.

It took Vixxen three days to get back to Vegas. Three agonizing days full of sexual frustration. She called Sapphire when she knew her not to be working and they spoke for as long as they could.

She did not work even one more shift at the Texas strip club, spending her time cancelling her memberships at the gym and dance class, and saying goodbye to the few close friends she had left in Texas.

But she could not get her new lover in Las Vegas out of her head. She was confused by her feelings. She had loved only men.

All of the people she had loved romantically were men. She had been with her friend Nikki, however there was never any romance. Never any point where she longed for Nikki's company. Was she just experimenting, was she now bisexual. Was she going to end up just with women?

Vixxen wrestled with her feelings on this, but ever had any doubt she was going to fly back to Vegas and be with Sapphire.

She finally decided not to take anything back with her she couldn't pack in a few bags. There had been a young new stripper at the club in Texas, and Vixxen had given this girl her car, her TV, all of her furniture.

In the end Vixxen gave away almost everything she had. She had plenty of money at the time, so she cancelled the movers, and ended up taking a backpack and three big bags, and left everything else behind her in Texas. She hoped to leave all of her bad memories, and her relationship failures back in Texas as well.

Her flight came in the afternoon, and when she landed she called Sapphire and talked to her from the airport. "What are you doing darling?" Vixxen asked her friend.

"Just laying here, missing you baby. This is taking too fucking long Vixxen!" Sapphire told Vixxen, no anger in her voice, just a longing. "I have to work in a few hours, but I don't know what to do with my days with you away. I wish you were here now baby."

"It won't be long," Vixxen told her friend, "I promise I will be there before you know it."

"I can't wait, you let me know when you are flying in OK, I will get a fucking limo to pick you up." Sapphire responded, "That way I can fuck you on the way home!"

"I don't know that they like that sort of thing darling, the drivers might frown on that," Vixxen replied.

"I don't care, is that or I fuck you on the baggage check out machine!" Sapphire joked to her friend, "This week has killed me so far. I have an itch I can't scratch, and it is tall black and beautiful!"

Vixxen laughed, "I am coming soon I promise, actually I promise we are both cumming soon Sapphire." They both laughed, Vixxen continued, "Anyway, I have to go, call me when you get off work tonight OK? Maybe we can talk each other through this built up sexual tension."

"OK, talk to you later you big tease!" Sapphire said.

"See you soon then, well talk to you soon I guess." Vixxen said as she ended the call. She got in a cab a minute later, and pulled up to Sapphires house twenty six minutes later.

She made it almost to the door with her bags when the door flew open and Sapphire almost tackled her. "Oh you lying teasing bitch, welcome back!" The cab driver hesitated as he closed his trunk, noticing the two attractive women making out on the front porch.

They got Vixxen's bags in the house and managed to close the front door before they started going at it. They fucked all over Sapphires house. Eventually Sapphire managed to call her boss and call of for the night.

He complained, but she told him Vixxen was back in town and that she was going to help get her settled. He was happy enough not to care, Vixxen was without any doubt the hottest black woman he had ever seen.

Vixxen went to work with Sapphire, and it was a good time for her. It did not take long to get the hang of the new club, and to get to know the bouncers and management. The girls however, there were so many, Vixxen started to get to know them but it seemed like there was going to be a hundred.

Vixxen became more comfortable with the increased touching at this club, it wasn't sex and the money was so good she wasn't too worried. There were still creepy customers, but they were literally thrown out of the building if they crossed the line.

And the money, dear lord the money. Vixxen had never seen so much money. She cleared $4000 in the first week, she was enjoying work again. That had been a long time coming.

She liked the new city, liked the new club, and really liked her new girlfriend. Vixxen did not yet really understand her feelings for Sapphire, but she looked forward to figuring it out.

To be continued-

12