Volley For Serve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you, 'making love' with your mom, Bill?" Dad asked our son; and he was squeezing my ass, which didn't help matters.

"No, but mom has been blowing me three or more times a day," Bill bragged.

"Oh, really...well, I guess I have something to do with that," Dad admitted. "Blowing her own son three times a day! Wow! I would love to see that." My dad was up to his old tricks, again.

I certainly was game--and when my son pulled down his zipper--I immediately got down and sucked on his monster cock (right in front of my extended, new family). There was more than just our lustful display; soon after, Cap had his fat dick in his mother's pussy; Dad was finger-fucking his daughter, Sissy. The ultimate act, though, was when my son put his big cock inside my pussy for the first time. My long awaited orgasm finally came (squirting too); as soon as, he thrust that awesome cock in me to the hilt, and started fucking. I didn't stop coming, either--my dad was telling Bill all my little fetishes--my son was perfecting all of his instructions. Yes, Father was his coach, all along. We then were switching partners, and everyone was coming in a wild, incestuous, sex-filled, birthday party.

12