Voodoo, Magic and Other Truths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned back smiling, confident. "I'm sure we can have some really interesting discussions after you have read my assignment."

"Oh, nice blouse by the way, it shows off your figure rather well," he said and even though she knew it was a reference to her prominent nipples Bree couldn't help the feeling of pleasure as she took in Trent's compliment; then immediately recoiled in alarm at her response. "You bastard," she thought. Then she stared defiantly at him. "Playing stupid fucking mind games, well I know more about this stuff than you will ever know mister, so don't think you can ever get the better of me," she thought.

"Yes well, all very interesting and I will let you know if or when I finish reading it Trent. But, as I mentioned, unfortunately it won't be in the immediate future. And, as you are just a student I don't think my dress is any of your business. Time to go," she said smiling at him, trying desperately to appear calm and natural.

Clearing her mind she stood and gathered her things. She took a deep breath trying to stop the trembling in her hands. She was hot; desperately wanting to open her blouse and fan herself, her nipples ached, felt like solid little balls and she knew her pussy was wet.

It was all she could do to hold her composure till she got home but as she closed the front door to her apartment the tears started and her body was wracked with sobs. "He knows, oh god he knows. The illness, like a bad case of morning sickness, it was the voodoo growing inside me, like a malignant baby. My nipples, god he can see them and he knows why they are aroused. The dream: oh my god. The wetness in my pussy, he's teasing me, telling me he knows what is happening, waiting as I fall under his spell, and it's happening, oh my fucking god what am I going to do?" she thought as the tears ran freely down her face.

Trent struggled to believe what was happening. If ever there was an open and shut case of extreme sexual harassment he knew he had just committed it. But she didn't fight him, didn't complain, wasn't outraged in that sense; she was purely responding to the voodoo; which meant she knew and believed it could happen. He could see the spell unfolding just as written but was having some difficulty believing that it could happen. On one hand he wanted to rush her off, on the other his arousal ran rampant as he watched her slowly succumb to him. By the time he arrived home his balls were aching with desire. He stripped and stared at his throbbing cock but he denied himself the pleasure of jacking off. "The next time I cum it will be inside her," he vowed to himself.

Wednesday morning Bree arrived early, the car park appeared empty. She was tired, the dreams continued; hot, erotic sex with Trent each night, her body in a constant state of sexual arousal leaving her exhausted when she woke. She collected her bag from the front seat then opened the back door to pick up her bag of assignments the she had marked overnight.

"Oh," she gasped as she straightened up and found Trent beside her. She felt a flush of heat in her pussy. She was dismayed as her nipples immediately became aroused. She knew he could see her arousal.

"Here, let me, I'll carry them for you," he offered. "I'll lose my reputation as a new age guy if anyone sees you carrying all those while I walk beside you," he said laughing. And in spite of her protests he took the bag from her. They walked in awkward silence before he broke the spell.

"Miss, do you still have my book?" he asked.

"Your book? I... I... thought I had told you that I have been marking papers. I've got it but haven't been able to read it yet," she stammered uncertainly.

"No, I don't mean my assignment, I meant the magazine when you busted me in class. You know, the porn magazine, the one with the shaven girls in it," he said in a cocky manner looking at her sideways.

"Oh... um, that one, yes I remember it."

Remember? She had been drawn to it over the last week, time and again turning to the centrefold. Trent had drawn a heart and printed her name inside it, then a series of smaller hearts around the image. She was used to young men having a crush on her so at the time just took it as a compliment. The model bore an uncanny resemblance to her; same body shape, same proud boobs, the only difference the model's stark white, blonde head of hair and the complete absence of hair between her legs. She could feel her face hot with embarrassment. She knew that he was taunting her but the omage was crystal clear in her mind.

She staggered on shaking legs, fighting back the tears. She wanted to fight him, beg him for mercy but she couldn't. Couldn't admit she knew what was happening. She still had two days to find an escape.

"I guess I do, I ah, can't remember throwing it out so I must still have it somewhere. I will look for it, but, ah, maybe after semester," she stammered uncertainly. She almost collapsed into her chair as Trent placed her papers on her table, smiled and left her.

***

It was late; Bree had been researching everything in the hope of finding a cure, an antidote to his spell. Suddenly a breakthrough, the exhaustion dropped from her shoulders. She leaned in closer to the screen, reading through the tears of relief as she come upon an article that canvassed his voodoo spell. Her heart beat wildly as it went on to describe the method to neutralise the spell.

Most of the ingredients she knew of, the others were in Trent's article. Importantly, he had inadvertently supplied her with the correct conversion charts. The ingredients had to be combined to make a small drink and consumed no later than 24 hours before the two week maturation period of the spell: 7.00pm Friday. She had time. She noted with alarm that the perpetrator could still cancel her neutralisation by obtaining either a fresh pubic hair, one would do, or some fresh menstrual blood.

Well she wasn't having her periods so that was out of the question. That only left one option; her pubic hairs and she didn't hesitate for a moment, there was no way she was going to take any chances. Incredibly, Thursday was her day off. Her emotions fluctuated wildly between euphoria at having found a cure and hatred for Trent As soon as the shops opened she booked for a full Brazilian wax. "Every hair, I don't want a single hair to remain down there," she told the attendant emphatically. "Fuck you arsehole," she thought and on a whim decided to have her hair bleached to resemble the centrefold. When she got home she stripped naked and stood, posing in front of the mirror comparing herself with the picture. She admitted to herself that she looked hot, sexy. Later she made her drink and swallowed every last drop. "Now it's my turn to have some fun with you arsehole," she thought.

"Just to make sure," she thought as she stripped and picked up her hand mirror. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs and raised her knees. Holding the mirror between her thighs she gazed at her bald cunt. For long moments she simply stared, noting the pink blush where her hairs had been pulled out by the roots. She looked in amazement at the folds of her sex lips, so different bald. Her free hand seemed drawn to her lower region and she slid her hand over her smooth skin, marvelling in the sensuous feel. Inevitably she watched as her hand, seemingly moving of its own volition curved over her pubic bone and traced the outline of her cunt lips sending a shiver through her spine. Her eyes glazed as her fingers slipped between the soft folds and first one, then two inched their way into the hot wetness inside her. She was mesmerised as she withdrew her fingers and saw them covered in a glistening moisture. She watched every stroke as she plunged her fingers in and out to her own erotic rhythm whilst rubbing her thumb over her increasingly aroused clit until inevitably she cried out in passion as her body shuddered in orgasm. Then she broke down in tears of relief.

***

Trent whistled softly to himself when he saw Bree's new hair style; she looked sexy. Having asked about his magazine it was too much of a coincidence for her to have coloured her hair the exact colour of the model. And he couldn't help but get excited wondering if she had removed her pubic hair for him. He spent the whole day in a state of arousal dreaming of her and what he would do to her that night. He had to fight to restrain himself as he listened to some of his mates ribald comments about her. Trent made no move to approach Bree during the day. By the end of the day his balls were aching.

After his class Trent waited until the last student left. Bree faced him with renewed confidence and simmering anger. He took the few small paces toward her, he stood inches in front of her, invading her personal space, his presence overwhelming her.

Now it was her turn to play games with him. "Why are you doing this to me?" she said, challenging him.

Trent laughed. "Why? because you're the hottest bitch on campus. And like every guy here I want to fuck you. The difference between me and them is... I can... I'm going to - I'm going to enjoy every minute of it... and they can all fuck off for all I care, you're mine."

"Oh my god, no. Please Trent, I'm a human, I'm a person, you can't do this to me, you don't have the right, please, I'm begging you," she said in a pleading voice. She found the exchange arousing, she was conscious of the heat between her legs as she toyed with him.

"And what's more babe, you will beg me for it. You're going to be my slut. I will be around your place at 7.00pm. If you are not there then I won't be back until Saturday. You know the spell, you will be waiting for me. And you're going to open more than the door for me," he said laughing.

"Yeah, we'll see smart arse," she thought clamping her legs together to ease the arousal between her thighs. "The only things going in my cunt tonight are my fingers and my dildo," she thought flicking her hair enticingly as she turned to leave him. His balls ached as he watched her go, her ass swaying from side to side.

Waiting for 7.00pm was agony for Trent. Yet he resisted the almost overwhelming urge to do a hand job. With his heart pounding in his chest he rang her bell. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock as he stared at her. Her top hung loose and was so short he could almost see the swell of her breasts beneath the cloth; her nipples standing in enticing points. Her shorts loose, low and the legs cut from the crutch. She looked glorious and sexy.

"Oh Trent, what are you doing here?" she said in a sing song voice, confident, teasing but aroused.

He took a step towards her.

She stayed in position, looking him in the eye. "I've got some news for you Trent, and from your point of view it's all bad. See, I found an antidote to your voodoo spell, I've neutralised it. It's like I've been telling you in class, do your research thoroughly. If you had you would have found an article that had the formula. I did and I've done everything to the letter. So if you want a thrill tonight you can stick your fucking voodoo up your own arse. You won't be sticking anything into me tonight or any other night. Lazy research gets you nothing, if you want the rewards you have to do the work. So smart arse, if you want a thrill tonight then say hello to your right hand."

For what seemed an eternity they both stood motionless looking at each other.

He smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, there you go. Yeah, I remember you telling me that before. Once I found the articles I knew you wouldn't stop at that. So I looked for everything until I found an article as you described."

Trent was quiet for a long moment.

"I guess that in the back of my mind that I knew you would find it too. But I thought, you know, you've changed your hair just like the model in the magazine, maybe you were doing it for me. Maybe you hadn't found an antidote at all. But then I thought, maybe you had."

Trent paused before continuing in a quiet voice. "So, babe, I hacked it. Hacked the article, changed the formula so it wouldn't work."

Bree couldn't move. Her senses were numb, she could feel the tentacles of his spell wrapping around her, smothering her, infiltrating her mind. She knew it was over.

"Look babe, I admit, it was a bit cynical, a bit devious but I thought it would be a good way to demonstrate just how good a teacher you are. I'm sure I will get an "A" for research. See, I knew that the moment you found the article you would stop looking further. All your energies would go into negating the spell. Thus, you stopped fighting the spell allowing it free access to finish its work in taking over you, all of you... for my pleasure. Moreover, the powers of suggestion: you've bleached your hair for me and I just know that when I get to see your pussy that I'm going to see it naked in all its glory - how's that for a prediction? And now honey, I think we should ah, get right into some homework, what do you think babe? What reward are you going to give me for my assignment now?" he said smiling.

Trent casually reached out and brushed the back of his finger over a nipple then took it between his fore finger and thumb. And it was like an explosion surging through her body extending to every extremity - and it was blissful. Bree couldn't help the moan of passion that escaped her lips. She sagged into his hand, pushing her breast against his palm, her resistance broken. She was overcome with a sense of lust for Trent.

"Yeah sugar, you like that don't you? You want to fuck me don't you?" he said rather than ask. Unable to look him in the eye it was all she could do to nod. Trent pulled her to him and as their lips met her pent up passion boiled over, she flung her arms around his neck and crushed herself against him, her tongue thrust eagerly into his mouth chasing his. She moaned in passion as he squeezed and fondled her breasts and she was left gasping in lust as he pulled away from her. She wanted more, and she was going to take it.

They were still in the open door. She pulled him in and slammed the door shut. In a fit of lust she reached for his belt. Fumbling in her haste she undid the buckle and pulled down his zipper. Taking the top of his jocks she pulled them down freeing his manhood. She sighed as she wrapped her hand around the root and took the head in her mouth.

She was pleased as she heard him suck in his breath and she took more of his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," he groaned as she ran her teeth gently over the length of his shaft while taking his balls in one hand and gently rolling the nuts in her fingers. Bree smiled to herself. She was good at this and she was going to make sure that he knew it. It was only minutes before Trent was gasping. "Oh god, oh god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," he moaned and as she felt his balls tighten she deep throated his cock taking him right to the edge.

"Not yet," she said as she pulled away from him. Taking him by the hand she led him to her bedroom.

Bree was burning, she pushed him back onto her bed, stripped off her clothes and straddled him. Smiling contentedly with herself she crawled up until her cunt was over his face.

"My present to you," she said as he gazed at her bald cunt, the pink lips glistening with her arousal. He laughed and flicked his tongue over her sensitive clit. She arched her back and closed her eyes as sparks flew from her clit through her body. Fighting to control her lust she tore herself away from his face and shuffled back to his waist. Rising above him with one hand on his chest she guided the head of his cock to her dripping pussy with the other. Slowly she allowed her weight to help her slide down the length of him in one motion until her pussy was wrapped around the base of his male root. She moaned aloud as Trent reached up and fondled her breasts.

"Harder, harder," she moaned. When he pinched her nipples she felt a tingling sensation from her nipples to her cunt and she sagged against him. Gathering herself she ground her clit against his pubic bone then Trent could feel a series of tremors wrack her body as her core muscles spasmed around his cock.

Bree was a seething mass of sexual emotion as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure exploded inside her body. She didn't scream as much as a series of unintelligible noises escaped from her mouth. Her head fell forward and she leaned on his chest, she had no strength left to do anything else.

The explosion subsided but Trent could still feel the small tremors inside her body. She lifted her ass slowly allowing her cunt to massage the length of his cock before she collapsed again as another orgasm exploded through her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she whispered in his ear near to tears. I've never done anything like that before. You haven't cum yet and I..."

Trent just laughed softly. "Awsome babe, absolutely awesome. I've never seen anyone go off like that. That's beats the shit out of some cold bitch trying to fake an orgasm."

Bree's heart was almost singing as she started fucking his cock. She felt so happy at his praise, at the way he thought, of his appreciation for her. She was determined that she was going to be the best little fuck that he ever had.

"I don't know how much sex is enough for a man but I'm going to make sure that you don't need to look anywhere else," she thought to herself as she reached around him to fondle his balls.

Bree was focussed on pleasuring his cock. She rode it slowly, lifting her arse so the head was nestled in her outer pouch before sliding down the length of his shaft and was rewarded as she felt the signs of his impending climax. Then she upped the pace, riding him in a frenzy.

"Oh god I'm cumming," he moaned as she brought him closer and closer. Then she had an incredible sense of fulfilment as she felt his cock spasm before he cried out in passion as he filled her cunt with his sperm.

"You're my man and you're going to cum a lot baby," she whispered happily into his ear.