VooDoo Moon (The Witch's Gathering)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancem77
Chancem77
205 Followers

Suddenly, he felt his organ throbbing and then came the release. He opened his eyes again and saw her staring down at him. Her dark eyes hidden behind the ghastly mask, the red hair that spilled over her breasts, those hard, pink nipples that he so longed to take into his mouth. She was beautiful, he knew this to be true, but there was also something else about her that terrified him.

"Day light is approaching." She told him. "We are no longer hidden within the safety of the night. What happened here tonight must never be spoken of. You do understand that don't you?" Samuel nodded as best he could. "Can I trust that you will say nothing?" Again he nodded. Beulah smiled. "Good man." She stood up and moved to his side, then nodded to someone behind him that Samuel could not see.

He felt himself being lifted suddenly by his arms as his torso was pulled up from the wet mucky earth. Arms enveloped him, hair brushed his face, and then something hard and cold kissed his throat. He coughed and blood spurted from his mouth. His body went stiff, his arm reaching for Beulah in a last effort to gain help. She took a step back from him and watched as his chest turned dark red. The blood dripped from his throat to his groin and onto his thigh. Grace pushed his body to the side, letting it fall back into the mud. She looked to Beulah, searching the other woman's face for approval. "Well done." Beulah told her. "I am very pleased."

Chancem77
Chancem77
205 Followers
12