Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next I knew was the tip of the rubber dildo nudging gently into my lips, Melodee's hand positioning it carefully.

"Go on, Bablee, you know you want to. We'll get you a proper one another day, but for now close your eyes and imagine it's your Javed. Gently does it, caress him, stroke him, take him in your warm sensual mouth."

With my eyes closed, I reached out for the rubber shaft and ran my fingers along its length, feeling each line and ridge as I went. Putting the coldness of the rubber to the back of my mind, I could almost feel that my darling husband was back with me. Boy, did I want to please him, or was it more that I wanted him to satisfy me. A tear welled up behind my closed eyelid as I whispered into the stillness of that moment.

"I love you, Javed."

And then I did it. For the first time in my life, my lips pursed, and I kissed gently on the end of his manhood. A kiss became two kisses, became the simplest of licks as I worked my way back from the head. Even the slightly chemical taste of rubber didn't put me off. In that moment I was back with my lover.

"Please forgive me Javed. What I do, I do out of love for you. I hope you understand. One day we will be together again, and our true love will blossom once more, bigger and better than ever."

My lips parted, and the head of that rubber cock nestled between them. Flicking my tongue over the end, I teased at the tip of that manhood, before finally going down on him. Did it count as a blowjob? Most likely not, but to me it was indeed my first time at giving head. Yes, of course, it was totally artificial but still I was excited, my breathing becoming more rapid and just a touch of desire rising down below. I opened my eyes, the head still within my mouth, and glanced up at Melodee. She smiled.

"I love you Bablee. You are just so . . . what's the right word?"

"Naïve? Inexperienced? Desperate?" came my reply, trying to put words into her mouth.

"No, not at all. I was thinking more of . . . loving, endearing and tender. I cannot be your Javed, but I will try to bring to you those memories, of fondness, of sensitivity, of togetherness. Will you let me, Bablee?"

I pulled away, glancing down at the rubber cock covered in my saliva and glistening in the light, before looking back up at Melodee.

"Please don't, Melodee. That's not what I want."

She looked at me most quizzically.

"I'm sorry Bablee, I thought you did. If I've upset you, then I do apologise."

"No, no, you misunderstand. You haven't upset me, it's just that I don't want this. I don't want to recreate that moment with Javed. That I had and will always treasure. What I want though is to experience the feelings that I have never had before. I want you to fuck me Melodee. Fuck me with your rampant cock. Take me long and hard. Can you do that for me Melodee?"

I watched, attentively, as Melodee took a step back, her eyes fixed on mine the whole time. She smiled before sitting on the edge of the bed, legs fixed together and her rubber manhood pointing enticingly upwards. Arms open, Melodee didn't have to say anything. It was obvious what she was suggesting. I joined her on the bed, kneeling across her outstretched legs, the hardness of that phallus now pressed between her shaven mound and my rich bush, her plump firm breasts squeezing against mine. We kissed, and, in that moment, I felt an outpouring of sexual desire flow through my entire body.

It might only have been a lump of rubber, shaped like a cock, but it was perfect, and I was ready. I lifted at the knees and reached between my legs, running my fingers along my already excited outer lips. Within moments, and with little encouragement, I could feel them parting. A slight dampness soon grew, coating my lips and fingers. My attention turned to the rubber cock. I ran my fingers over the end, smearing love juices onto the rubber cock. Taking its length on one hand I positioned it against my sex, running the tip up and down my inner sanctum before lining it up with the opening to my love canal.

Slowly, gasping as I went, I sank down, all the way until I was fully impaled.

I closed my eyes once more. It was just as I remembered, just as it was with my darling husband. I cried, a single tear, as I knelt there impaled on that rubber cock. A quick wipe dispersed any sadness as, slowly, I started to move my hips. Gently, I eased myself up and down the shaft, feeling my pussy walls stretch and relax as it moved inside. This was sex as I knew it, okay this time I was on top and not underneath, but the slow steady rhythm was how it had always been. I could feel the embers of a much larger fire start to build inside, as they always did, but still I wanted more, much more.

Picking up speed, before long, I was practically throwing myself up and down this rubber shaft, but still something was missing. By now, the fires were raging inside, and I knew it wouldn't take much more before I came, but something was wrong. I slowed to a stop, instead returning to that initial kiss. Between embraces, I whispered in Melodee's ear.

"Fuck me Melodee! I need you to fuck me, to ram your cock in and out of my tender sex."

I lifted my hips slightly, the shaft now three-quarters impaled into my sex, and waited, wondering if she would respond. Still we kissed, Melodee's arms now wrapped around my shoulders holding me tight. I could feel that tingle inside, starting from my lips, running through my nipples and down below into my sex.

"Ughh," I moaned as she took me by surprise, thrusting upwards deep inside of me.

In her tight grip I had nowhere to go as this goddess pummelled her fake cock in and out of my sodden cunt. Gasps filled the room with each inward thrust, my breathing now ragged and laboured.

"More . . . more . . . yes that's it," I screamed as Melodee continued to work me hard.

Those embers had long since become a fire and were now verging on inferno, yet still she continued. It was my turn to hold on tight as the first waves or orgasm trickled out from inside. I forced them back, tensing my body in a vain attempt to prevent the inevitable.

"Aghhh," I moaned as another wave passed through me.

"I'm cumming Melodee, I'm cummi . . ."

I screamed as the big one hit, my body quivering with the ecstasy, juices flooding out around the rubber phallus, as I came long and hard. Sinking back down on the shaft, I held on close to my lover, breathing deeply as I tried to regain my composure.

I kissed her on the lips and whispered, "thank you Melodee."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I left her cabin, my mind still awash with the memories of my most passionate ever lovemaking. If I could have kept those feelings for ever, I would have done, such was that outcry of sexual satisfaction. Yet, deep down, I knew there was still something else that I needed. Tonight, had been more than I could have imagined, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. It wasn't quite the image of that woman getting pounded up against the ship's window. It wasn't quite the scream she made as she came.

As I opened the door to my cabin, I remembered Melodee's parting words.

"Next time, Bablee. Next time we'll do it for real."

All I had to do was wait . . . for next time.

Wait, and hope.

To be continued.

12