Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh," I gasped as I stretched tight around his head.

Having started. Paul wasn't going to stop, his upward movement now forcing the tip just inside. The stretch was almost too much, my pussy feeling tighter than it had been since those wonderful days when I became a mother. Still he continued, forcing his stiff rod deeper and deeper. When finally he stopped, I was stuffed. I panted, short rapid breaths, as I regained my composure.

"Is it okay Bablee?" he whispered.

"Yes," came my reply, "but go easy until I get used to it."

He did just that, inching almost all the way out and then back in, forcing a slight gasp with every in stroke. Taking confidence in my carnal responses, Paul picked up the pace as he went. Before long he was thrusting passionately in and out of my sodden pussy, my slight gasps having become full on moans as he stoked the fires within.

"More, give me more" I moaned deep into his ear, my head now nestling into his neck and my arms clasped around his shoulders for support.

He was fucking me hard but, in my heart, I wanted to be ravaged. It was like he knew, or maybe he was waiting for the invitation. I felt Paul pull out until only the tip remained in my pussy. Without warning he rammed back in, the momentum lifting me up on my feet as I slid against the cold glass window.

"Yessss," I moaned as finally he gave me what I wanted.

Eyes tightly shut, my moans were pretty much constant now as he pummelled my sex. Still though I wanted more, wanted him deeper. Lifting my legs, using his bodyweight and the window for stability, I wrapped my ankles around his firm ass. I was like a rag doll, draped over his torso, being tossed around on the end of his hard cock.

I was in heaven, hoping he would never stop as he ravaged me. Before long though, the cabin was awash with the most passionate symphony. It was like an orchestra had broken out in tune; the beat coming from his rampant thrusts and the overture being my ever-increasing moans as the inevitable approached. I screwed my eyes shut as the first flood of passion shot out through my body. In that moment I was taken to another world.

If I hadn't been so preoccupied with my own desires, I might have noticed the other presence in the room. Here I was reaching my carnal paradise but, at the same time, there was a sweeter sound adding to the symphony. There, in the background, was another voice, a rather higher pitched angelic voice underpinned by the slightest of low buzzes.

As it was, the only thought filling my mind was that of trying to prolong my ecstasy.

"Yessss," I moaned hard as waves of pleasure continued to shoot through my body.

Paul just kept going, ramming his cock up inside.

"I'm . . . cummmming . . . cummmming," I screamed, clamping hard against his body as a tsunami of euphoria flooded my senses.

Still though he continued, pounding in and out as I rode the wave. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes before he filled my pussy, but by then I was practically slumped against his torso, eyes still closed, breathing hard as I recovered from the onslaught.

I whispered in his ear.

"Thank you . . . Paul, thank . . . you."

For the next few minutes I just stayed there impaled on his now softening manhood, arms around his shoulders and feet around his ass. Eventually it was that gentle buzz which drew my attention. I opened my eyes, blinking at the sudden influx of light, and searched for the source. It wasn't long before I found it. There, laying back in her chair, was Suzy. As I focussed in, it was the smile permanently etched across her face which first caught my attention. Soon after though, I noticed the toy rammed deep into her pussy.

It seemed that I hadn't been the only one to enjoy themselves this evening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I slept well that night, awakening the next morning with the most wonderful memories and just a touch of soreness down below. Ever since meeting my stranger and watching his wife getting ravaged, I had fantasised about it being me instead of her. Now I had lived my fantasy, and what made it all the more wonderful was that it was my perfect stranger who had taken me to heaven and back.

Had it answered the question? I guess I had to say yes. My fantasy had been all that I had hoped it to be, and maybe some more as well.

Was I satisfied? For now, at least, but having tasted such delights I was in no mood to give them up.

Then there was something else. Last night had been about the hard fucking, but was it only the fucking? Something else niggled at the back of my mind, an exciting naughty niggle. It wasn't just me, was it? I'd performed, and enjoyed performing, but the thought of having an audience added to the excitement. I had to admit afterwards, that there was more than a little buzz about being watched. Her smile told of how Suzy had also enjoyed the performance.

Saturday for me, was a day of rest and relaxation, the boat having docked and passengers disembarking. I knew it was highly possible that this would be the last time I would ever see my stranger and his wife. They would be heading back to their normal lives, but not before having left me with the sweetest of memories. For that, I thanked them both. That night would live with me for ever.

I'd managed two weeks on the cruise ship and had gone from a conservative old housewife to a liberated excited young woman. Okay, so skip the young, but for sure I was so excited about what the future would bring. Tomorrow would be a new day, with a new set of guests, and who knows maybe even a new Bablee.

Once more I slept well that night, dreaming of all that had gone before and just what might be coming next. When I awoke, I noticed a slip of paper under my door. It was a simple handwritten note.

"Bablee, I have what you want. Come around and see me when you are free. Melodee."

She had what I wanted, and that could only mean one thing. I was about to get my own black shirt. I couldn't wait to try it on. Then I noticed the PS.

"PS: Do you have something to tell me, Bablee? How about . . . how you've got yourself noticed before you've even started."

I guess I knew just what she was talking about. Closing my eyes and dreaming, I could almost feel Paul's monster cock ramming its way in and out of my tight pussy.

To be continued.