Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, why?"

"It was your eyes. They had that look of astonishment in them. That look which says, 'I really cannot believe she has just said that' and questions whether I should be here or not. Am I right?"

There was a silent pause as I considered my response.

"Well, I guess you are somewhat right. I never thought about it in terms of getting rewarded for doing something you enjoy. But it doesn't change my mind. Let me at it! When do we get started?"

"Easy, tiger! There's a bit more you need to know first. Follow me!"

I watched as Melodee uncrossed her legs — yes, this time I got a good look at her bare mound and shaven snatch, hidden beneath that shortest of short miniskirts — before standing up and heading off towards the message board end of the room. I followed close behind.

"Dave usually takes care of the administrative side of things. You've probably seen one of these in the bar."

I nodded, recognising the paper mat which had been handed to me that first day in Swingers.

"So, we get requests either on these slips of paper or via a mobile phone app. They usually come a couple of days in advance and Dave will put them up on the system."

I watched as Melodee powered up one of the computers. Melodee typed in some sort of ID and almost immediately a message flashed up.

'Welcome, Bablee . . . are you ready to get started?'

She passed me the keyboard.

"Well, Bablee? Are you ready to get started? Not too late to say no."

Without any hesitation I hit the YES button and waited as the screen refreshed. A simple menu appeared and five options ran down the side of the screen; Preferences, Calendar, Messages, Requests and Standings.

"So, this is your personal organiser," continued Melodee. "Your ID is BABLEE in upper case . . . easy to remember. I'll let you play around with the system later but for now let me show you the basics. Start with Preferences. Here you can enter your likes and dislikes. Think of it as the place where you set your boundaries."

I followed her every instruction, moving through the menu as Melodee directed. For sure I would need some time to work through these preferences, and maybe even a little help to understand what was what. The alternative, I laughed at the idea of water play, was to simply say yes to everything.

"Take a look at your calendar. It tells you all the appointments you have confirmed, along with any requests that have been made for you. Yes, some passengers will ask specifically for a particular black shirt. If you get requests then you will need to accept or decline them in your calendar. Don't worry Bablee, we'll soon get something on your calendar but I've got a couple more things to show you first."

I nodded, following everything in detail as Melodee showed me the system.

"Messages is a bit like your e-mail. Anything which comes in will appear here. Look, you already have two messages."

I opened the messages screen. The first was the expected welcome message, repeating much of what Melodee was telling me. The second though was more unexpected. It was entitled 'Customer Feedback' but had come from what seemed to be a system generated address. I double clicked and read to myself. It was from Suzy, Paul's wife. I almost blushed as I read her sweet words. It seemed she had enjoyed watching my pounding just as much as I had enjoyed taking it.

"That's how I knew you were already making a name for yourself," continued Melodee. "You see, positive feedback comes into Dave which leads me onto the next bit. Click on Standings."

I did, and something akin to a football league table appeared. I noticed my name at the bottom of the list with a score of one.

"This, my dear Bablee, you could say is the measure of success. Every cruise, so every two or three weeks, there is a ball and the top male and female black shirts with the most positive feedback get a seat at the captain's table. It's the highlight of any cruise, so very competitive. The rest of us just get to watch them reaping their rewards."

I glanced down the list. Melodee was fifth on the female list and I was bottom. We docked in two days before embarking on a new cruise, so this time it would most likely pass both of us by.

"Come on then, Melodee. How do I get started?" I asked, wanting to get something into my calendar and see myself climb slowly up that table. It was like I now had a new goal. Not only was Bablee going to fulfil her every desire, but she could be rewarded in doing so with a ticket to the top table.

"Ah, yes, that's where Requests comes into its own. Come on, let's have a look at what's available."

I clicked on the option and a list appeared, ordered by date, each item followed by a brief description.

"Go on, click on one," Melodee encouraged.

There was, understandably so, nothing for today and only a few for tomorrow. After that, the list was empty. I guess it was not a surprise given that we would dock that day before setting off on a new adventure with a new set of passengers. I ran the mouse over what few there were, hovering over each in turn, and watching as a preview appeared. In the end I went for what seemed a safe option and clicked on the request. It was from somebody called Lucy and the message was quite simply worded.

'He promised me a birthday present. I chose to make good my curiosity of being with another woman."

Without hesitation, I hit accept.

"Well, my dear Bablee, looks like you have your first official appointment and a very good choice if you don't mind me saying. Now, I'll have to leave you to it. I have my own appointment to keep. Come back every day and take a look on the system. You can go as fast or as slow as you want, everything is in your hands . . . mouth . . . pussy . . . and ass!"

Melodee laughed as she stressed the latter. We kissed, a most warming of kisses between two closer than close friends.

"Thank you, Melodee," I responded. "Thank you for everything. I will never forget how you have helped me."

"Forget? Oh, my dear Bablee, we have only just started. Actually, there is one thing I have forgotten. Have a rummage in the cupboards over there. Maybe you'll find some ideas for your time with Lucy."

I watched as she disappeared back towards the bar, her ass swaying as she walked, leaving me all alone; just me, the computer and my vivid imagination. I did just as Melodee had suggested, gathering up an interesting assortment of toys before heading back to my room. I had a whole day to have some personal fun before my time with Lucy.

In the privacy of my own room, I dumped my cache onto the bed, placing the bag I had carried then back in on the side. Without haste I started opening packets and boxes, revealing the treasures from within. First out was a blindfold, soft black cloth turning day into night, followed by a pair of matching black soft cuffs.

Inside I had to chuckle. Melodee had asked me if I had experience of bondage and I, the naïve housewife had made some comments about bandages. Now, staring back at me was the most basic of bondage equipment. The thought of being restrained had me wondering. Would it be exciting to be at somebody else's mercy? Or, would panic set in at the thought of being unable to react? One day, I thought to myself, I would have to find out, but my intention for now was to keep any amorous husband under control as I made Lucy's curiosity come true.

I already had a view of my Lucy. There were so many similarities between the two of us; both married and exploring pastures new. In my mind she even looked like me. I really couldn't wait to meet her.

Next to be unboxed were the toys themselves. I had chosen a couple of what I thought would be the perfect accompaniments for the evening. There was a long vibrator, curved at the very end with the promise of hitting all the best spots inside, and then a more interesting sausage-like double-ended dildo. The former had the promise of instant pleasure, but it was the latter which really set my heart a flutter. I so hoped that this would be a more sensitive version of the strap-on that Melodee had worn the first time I was in her room. Finally, a bottle of lube and cleaner made up the collection.

I stared at the objects sitting there on my bed. In my forty odd years I had never thought of bringing toys into my love life, let alone had a whole collection just in front of me. I knew they were there for my encounter with Lucy, but there would be no harm in just trying them out, would there? You know, I could always clean them afterwards and at least I would know how they felt. Would that vibrator really hit the most sensitive spots? How about the dildo?

"Yes," I thought to myself as I stripped off, I just had to know.

I jumped onto the bed, sending blindfold and cuffs falling onto the floor, the rest of the cache heading in the opposite direction up against the wall. My heart was pounding before I had even started, a naughty excitement inside setting my chest heaving.

I knew exactly what I wanted and grabbed at the vibrator, running my hands along its long smooth length before twisting the end. It almost fell out of my grip, the way it burst into life with the steady wine of a motor and the deep tickle of its fast motion.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I brought the tip down onto one nipple then the other.

It wasn't quite the same as another's mouth latching on but came a very close second. I closed my eyes, blanking out everything except for the gentle buzz and the tickle inside. Without thinking, I already had my free hand down below, stroking gently across my shaven mound before following the line of my snatch down between my outstretched legs.

"Mmmm," I moaned again as a slender finger ran along my snatch before easing in between my already excited sex.

A little dampness soon spread, bringing with it a sweet slickness down below and a tender sensitivity within. This was nothing new. I had sort of become accustomed to playing with myself, teasing at my sensitive nub of a clit before dipping into my aching love canal. One finger, even two, had become the norm, sending me to many a satisfying climax. I dipped one inside and rubbed gently at my pussy walls.

"Oh, yes," I practically shouted, the feeling of a finger up inside and a vibrator tormenting my nipples was almost too much. Almost, but not quite. I just needed to . . . needed to . . . needed to feel it inside.

"Aghhh," I did shout out as I moved the toy over my clit, my finger now stationary up inside my pussy. I could swear that I felt my walls clamp down as the excitement shot out from my hardened nub.

Slowly I withdrew my finger, taking the shiny digit to my mouth and tasting my own sweet juices. It was time to see if this little toy did reach places that fingers never could. I ran the tip along my waiting sex, coating as much as possible with my slick juices and, at the same time, enjoying the feel of a thousand tiny tremors running the length of my crack. If this felt half as good inside, it would be worth every minute.

Placing the tip just over my opening, I held my breath. The anticipation in itself — oh, and yes, the endless tickling torment had something to do with it — had my heart racing and my breath panting. When, finally, I eased the tip up inside, I was in heavenly bliss as excitement rippled through my body. Slowly, every so slowly, I eased the toy up inside, feeling the intensity deepen the further I went. Already my eyes were screwed shut, blanking out everything except for that wonderous feeling. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre, I slid the tip deeper into my sex, until . . .

"Aghhh," I moaned, practically shaking, as I hit it.

It was like nothing else, an overly sensitive nub somewhere deep inside which had just burst into euphoric existence. I moved off, then back again, teasing my sex with the incessant vibes. Each time I hit that spot, I clenched up inside, walls clamping down a little more around the invading toy, pulling the tip closer into my sensitivity. It was a vicious circle, my own sex reacting to the torment and at the same time clamping down further on the one thing which provoked a response.

I was panting hard, the toy now held steady in that one position, carnal moans coming between ragged breaths. It took me almost by surprise. The tell-tale embers of impending orgasm never seemed to build inside, my climax starting at raging fire before quickly intensifying towards towering inferno. Clenching my buttocks, trying to hold back the inevitable, most likely had the opposite effect of simply pushing me further to that point of no return.

"Aghhhh! Yessss!" I screamed as it hit.

An almighty rush of euphoric energy shot out from deep inside, waves of pleasure filling my body from head to toe. I was sure that the whole ship must have heard me cum, such was the hit. I practically lay there, stiff as a board, as I rode over the crest of the wave. Down below I was both spent and sodden. There seemed to be a steady trickle of love juices seeping out from around the toy and trickling down my crack, as if somebody had momentarily turned a tap on inside.

"Yessss!" I called out to myself as further tremors racked my body.

I lay there, the toy still tickling inside, for as long as I could. Finally, my sex now a little over-sensitive, I detached myself from the pleasurable invader. Had I ever come harder? Could I ever be more satisfied?

It was a new, but most remarkable experience, but one which gave me an instant answer. For sure, I had to take this little wizard with me when I met Lucy.

Slowly sitting up, still panting as I recovered from my climactic state, my mind turned to the other toy on the bed; the double dildo. This one would go too. If it was half as magical as the vibrator then it was going to be one hell of an evening.

To be continued

12