Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no time to get used to his cock. As soon as he entered, he pulled out once more. The feeling of fullness was replaced by a mix of emptiness deep within and tightness at my opening. Once again it was just a fleeting feeling, as Anthony thrust back in. And, as he thrust back in, I moaned out once more, a strained yet passion-fuelled moan. So he continued, rocking back to pull out, then pushing forward once more, his hips thrusting his cock forward and his hands pulling my cunt up against him. The room was filled with that carnal symphony again; a manly grunt as he thrust into me, the creak of the table as it reacted to his movement and an increasingly vociferous moan as I felt my tight sex fill up once more.

Before long I was breathing fast, my heart racing as he continued to work my pussy. There was nothing rapid, nothing feverish, nor even ragged about this fuck. He was steady, controlled, working with a satisfying regularity, yet there was such a passion in the way he plunged deep into me. So slow, so powerful, so--I gasped as I felt my pussy clench around his cock--so driving me towards a second heaven. Having cum so hard just a few minutes earlier, I was surprised to feel the fires burning bright once more.

Still, he continued to work my sex, a slow retraction followed by his powerful thrust. I was working my hips against him, matching his thrust with one of my own, taking him as deep as I could. My moans had become laboured, panted breaths and carnal wails morphing together as I felt the blaze build in intensity. Another ripple of pleasure ran through my body, and I gave what was more a scream than a moan.

Preoccupied with what was now nearing an inferno in my loins, I hadn't noticed at first that Anthony had picked up speed. The intensity of his thrusts was still the same, but now they were continuous. There was no steady retraction, no momentary pause before plunging back in. He was a machine, incessantly pummelling my pussy into submission, and boy was I close to the edge.

I felt the flames grow stronger and stronger, my pussy now clamping down on his cock as I neared the point of no return. He felt so big inside me, his meaty shaft grinding against my tight walls.

There was no stopping Anthony. He was a man possessed... possessed with an intent to push me all the way.

"Yessss," I shrieked as I tensed, a wave of euphoria flooding my body.

Anthony continued to pummel my sex. I could feel my juices flooding out around his cock as a second wave followed the first. Still though I was climbing. It was like a never-ending wall taking me closer and closer to my personal heaven.

The room was awash with sexual symphony. The squish of my sodden sex was accompanied by Anthony's ever louder grunts and my now pained moans. Eyes screwed shut, I clenched my fists into the fabric covering the table, gripping for all my might as I climbed even higher.

How much more could I take? Everything had become a blur. I was barely registering his thrusts, my mind now consumed with the fires inside. Anthony was grunting louder than ever, his thrusts becoming more powerful, more sporadic, as he pushed himself towards his own climax.

It was now a race to the end.

I threw my head from side to side as I felt the next wave build. It was so much bigger than the last, so much bigger than any I had felt before. I could feel the pressure build, like a balloon filling, then reaching that point where it could take no more, where it would simply...

"Aghhhh," I screamed, my body stiffening as an explosion of pure ecstasy shook my very core.

The rest was a blur. I fell back, my eyes still shut, my knuckles now white as I continued to clench at the cover. I had no resolve left. My heart thumped deep inside as I felt the wave hit me, euphoria crashing through every inch of my body, before fading off towards the distance. The distance? Yes, in the distance I could hear it; some animal grunting as it pounded towards me.

Pounded?

I opened my eyes, focussing back in on Anthony, just in time to hear his final grunt, to watch his body stiffen as he held his cock deep into me. Then I felt it. Deep inside, but soon flooding outwards, I felt his warmth replace that of my second orgasm.

Still panting, struggling to recover from a truly mind-blowing climax, I looked up at Anthony, and smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It took me some time to come down from my high, but finally I was dressed again. I could still feel the flush in my skin as I walked out of the treatment room in search of Anthony. If nothing else, I owed him a huge thank you. I walked back to reception, but he was nowhere to be seen. I guessed the thank you would have to wait and was about to head back to my cabin when a voice called out from behind me.

"Bablee," came an oriental female voice.

"Tania," I responded, smiling back at the diminutive young woman.

"Everything ok?" she asked.

"Yes," came my reply. "I was just looking for Anthony."

"Hang on a moment. He's getting something for you. But is everything ok?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... from the way you screamed it sounded like he was killing you."

I chuckled. Killing me? I guess she didn't know the half of it. Any longer under the incessant assault of his manhood and he may well have been killing me, metaphorically at least. Had I really been so loud that she had heard me from here? I'd planned on seeing Tania today, but Anthony had by no means been second best.

"Hey, Bablee," came Anthony's cheery voice as he walked out of what must have been a storeroom. "You are something else."

"Thank you," was all I could think to say, not exactly sure what he meant by something else. "Thank you, Anthony. I only came in for a massage, but--"

"--you ended up cumming much more than that," he butted in, finishing my sentence. "This is for you."

"What is it?" I asked, as Anthony passed me a small box.

"Oh, think of it as a gift. Something for your next time."

"My next time?"

"Oh yes. I'm sure you'll be back, and next time it won't be your pussy getting a workout."

I glanced at the box, and the picture on the front. I didn't need to ask what it was, or where it went. Anthony was serious that next time he would be taking my ass.

"Can't wait," I replied, a smile on my face, but butterflies deep inside at the thought of his huge cock forcing its way into my virgin ass.

I was still thinking about it as I walked back into my cabin. I closed the door behind me, dropped the gift on the bed and stripped off to freshen up. I slipped a gown on and set the shower running.

As I waited for the water to run warm, I quickly investigated the gift that Anthony had given me. I took the shiny plug out of the box and held it in my open palm. It was smooth. It was cold. It was heavy for its size. It was meant to go, where?

I closed my eyes and thought about the day so far.

It had been a most enjoyable day. I'd learnt a lot. When asked what type of massage you wanted, there was only one answer, the whole works. That was my first learning.

The second, well, with a circumcised head and a fine forest of hair, Anthony wasn't the stranger who had eaten me out the day before.

And finally... well, I guess I hadn't learnt it yet, but would soon do so. The third learning would be... a shiver passed through me as I thought about his cock forcing its way inside, rather than this dainty plug.

Later, I thought to myself... later. For now, I was going to freshen up, then take some rest. Later I would have plenty of time to try it out. I could think of it as another notch on the bedpost, another rung on the ladder, another step on my journey of self-discovery.

To be continued.