Voyages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops." Nonny's voice broke again the startled silence. A murmur ran through the lounge floor as Interns picked themselves up and the band began righting instruments from where they had fallen.

"Nonny what the hell? A broadside?" Little information could be obtained from dead men. It was SALLY who came to her defense.

"This was completely unexpected Captain. It may be our attention to detail in adapting the new equipment exceeded that of HRM's own design in our zeal for merging the two separate systems and our old near miss should have been a new almost near miss."

"I told you I needed a test shot Toi"

All the Toi joined the Interns to see the combat armored troops enter through the empty hole where its main window would be, exiting a short time before the fireworks of atmospheric entry began.

Planet fall: Showers

Everyone watched the doomed ship enter the atmosphere, burning, shedding parts in a fiery tail of long calculated deconstruction designed to prevent cataclysmic planetary disasters. As it was a large portion of hilly forest burned with the things that managed to reach the ground; cratering was minimal and fire sporadic, only burning away in several spots and dying quickly out as rain clouds floated by.

Down Ship:

A ships week later the hangar was cleared of all but the hundred or so bins filling Harry's cabin by the creative Mr. Thaycher. Prime bean plants were found in many cabins and dispatched below with orders to carry on, but we're going to talk about this later. Awards and penalties were held both aboard and below, contests settled, planet, booze, Bridget's title/description perused, not settled. Farewells to those left to nest behind, Crewman Stubbs, Nonny, Blynd, Sallybot, and two hundred thirty souls safe from the perils that Hoochie would face 25 wiper seconds down spiral where the only clue to the origin of the destroyed Nissan Star-tripper was a strange artifact labeled 'Amorous Goods', followed by astronomical notations indicating it was close..