Voyeur

Story Info
Mae plans to surprise her husband, but is surprised herself.
2.3k words
4.41
47.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers

Mae walked the last block home. She was probably being overcautious; at this time of the morning, Reed would probably still be fast asleep with his long blond hair turning into a bird's nest and the covers curled around his body like a burrito as he slept off the exhaustion of his overnight shift. But if Mae was going to surprise her husband with a day in bed together, she was determined to go all the way. As far as she was concerned, the first he was going to know about her being home was when he felt her naked body sliding up against his. After that, it'd probably be pretty difficult to keep it a secret any longer.

Mae opened the door with slow, delicate care, slipping into her house like a teenager coming in after an all-night party. She stepped out of her shoes and closed the door gently behind her, then pulled the rest of her clothes off and left them in a puddle in the hallway. Her burgundy dress came off first, then the pink bra she wore under it (Mae massaged her breasts for a few seconds, always grateful for the moment when she could get rid of the constricting fabric and let her heavy tits hang free). She peeled off the pantyhose, sliding her fingers down the light brown skin of her legs with an intimate caress as she pulled the sheer fabric free. She thought for a moment about leaving her pink panties on, so that Reed could feel how damp they were, but then she decided against it. He was going to know how wet he made her pretty damn fast.

Mae crept through the hallway, feeling her feet sink into the soft white carpet and reveling in the sensation. She hadn't picked the carpeting specifically because it felt good against her naked body, but by the same token it hadn't taken her very long to notice either. It was why one of their first purchases for the house had been a carpet cleaner-doing it on the floor had left a few patches that Mae really didn't want the neighbors noticing.

Then it was up the stairs, padding quietly through the halls with a deliberate pace that hid her urgent need to get to the bedroom as soon as possible. Mae went around the corner, past the guest bedroom, and crept up to the slightly-ajar door to the room she and Reed shared. She carefully, quietly nudged it a bit further open, and-

And there was Reed, lying in bed. But that was the only way that the scene in front of her matched what Mae expected to see. He wasn't curled up under the covers-the bedclothes had fallen onto the floor leaving his naked body completely exposed. He wasn't asleep, either-his storm-blue eyes were wide open, staring up with a helpless intensity as his hips bucked up and down, over and over, lost in a rhythm of animal lust. And he was staring up at-she was riding-it was-

"Veronica!" Mae shouted, the name of her next-door neighbor escaping her lips in an explosion of incredulous fury. "What the hell are you-"

She never got any further. Veronica's gaze broke off from Reed the second Mae shouted her name, and she looked over at Mae with a confident look in her eyes. "Freeze," she said, and suddenly Mae's angry rant dried up in her throat and her body locked into position in the doorway, watching Veronica straddle her husband on the bed that Mae thought was hers.

"Wh-what did you do?" Reed asked, his voice strained. Mae knew what that voice sounded like, when she had him so worked up that his cock felt like it was fluttering under her touch and his balls felt tight and heavy in her hand. It was how he sounded when he was too horny to think about anything but sex, when just asking him what two plus two was got him confused and flustered. "To her, I mean. What, what did you do to her?"

"Oh, nothing bad," Veronica purred, her voice a honeyed drawl as she rocked slightly on Reed's cock. She was flushed with exertion and covered with a shin sheen of sweat, making her soft pink skin glisten just a little in the late morning sunlight. Her dark hair was sticking to her head in places, the curls flattened by the damp heat of their exertions. Mae wanted like hell to shove her off the bed and drag her out of the house by that hair, but her arms and legs acted like they never wanted to move again.

"It's just..." Veronica's dark brown eyes twinkled with mischief as she rolled her hips back and forth, keeping Reed too distracted with sensation to push her off of him. "Well, you know all those ladies nights Mae and I had, here at the house when you went to work?"

"Uh-huh," Reed gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head slightly as Veronica slid up and down his cock. Mae watched the whole thing, unable to even turn her head away from the sight of her neighbor-the woman she thought was her best friend-fucking her husband practically insensate. She felt her whole body blushing, grateful that her olive skin kept it from showing.

Veronica increased the pace of her thrusts, her breasts bouncing just a bit as she rose up and crashed down onto Reed's body. "Well, about a year or so ago I mentioned to her one night after you left that I'd always been interested in hypnosis, and she said she was willing to be my guinea pig. So we tried it out...and you know, she really took to it." Veronica smiled a devilish grin. "Really took to it."

Mae tried to shake her head, to deny that any of it was true...but she couldn't move, which suddenly made her question her absolute certainty. Had she really agreed to be hypnotized by Veronica? She felt like she remembered all those nights perfectly, just round after round of silly conversation and trashy movies and a few glasses of wine before they said their goodbyes and Veronica stumbled tipsily across the yard back to her own bed, but...but she couldn't move. Mae struggled to fit the two ideas in her head at the same time, like forcing two puzzle pieces together that didn't go.

"So she's just gonna watch for a little bit, Reed," Veronica continued, seemingly oblivious to the confusion in Mae's eyes. "That okay with you? We're just gonna keep fucking like this, my pussy's gonna keep squeezing that big stiff cock of yours, and your wife's just gonna stand there and watch it happen. Is that alright, Reed?" She punctuated each sentence with another slow, lazy pump of her hips, and Mae could imagine her pussy muscles tightening around Reed's cock like a warm velvet fist. Her own pussy clenched in sympathy with the mental image.

"Is that okay, Reed?" Veronica asked again, bucking up and down, sliding Reed's thick, stiff cock in and out of her pussy. Reed's eyes were unfocused and glassy as he stared back at her. Mae knew that look well-it was the look her husband got when he wasn't really thinking at all anymore, when the animal took over and all the blood ran away from his brain. Mae loved getting him like that, teasing him and stroking him with her mouth and her fingers and her tits and her cunt until he was just about mindless with his desperation to cum. Mae knew Veronica would be able to get him to say 'yes' when he was like this.

Sure enough, it only took another couple of slow, heavy thrusts before Reed let out a strangled yelp that was barely recognizable as, "Yes!" Mae could see his hips move as he tried to speed up the pace of their fucking, but Veronica was in total control of his body now. She used her weight and her movements to effortlessly keep him on the edge, aching with arousal but unable to get that last final surge of sensation that would let him spurt his load deep inside her. Mae's pussy ached just imagining it.

"Say it all for me, Reed," Veronica husked out, her finger reaching down to rub her clit as she pumped with that same maddening, steady rhythm on Reed's cock. "Tell me you want me to fuck you while your wife watches."

"Gnnh...ohhh..." Mae wasn't sure whether Reed was trying to resist Veronica, or whether he was just having a hard time remembering how words worked. His hips were almost stuttering now, unable to keep time with Veronica's fucking as his eyes rolled back in his head with ecstasy. "I...I want..."

"Good boy," Veronica said, her own voice thick with arousal. Mae felt her breathing quicken in time with Veronica's gasps, her whole body flushed with heat now as she watched her best friend melt her husband's mind into submissive mush. "You want me..." Veronica ground her hips down onto Reed's cock, her fingers down onto her clit. "To fuck you..." Mae felt her own clit tingling at the sight, as much as she wanted to pretend otherwise. "...while your wife watches."

"I want you to fuck me," Reed groaned out, his voice heavy with the strain of his impending orgasm. Mae couldn't even whimper, but she also couldn't deny the heat in her pussy any longer. She'd never taken him this far, never pushed him this deep into arousal, and she had to admit that it was unbelievably hot in a way she'd never even dreamed of to see him giving in like this. Mae felt herself squeezing her pussy muscles around an imaginary cock, suddenly grateful that nobody could tell how turned on she was getting.

"You're almost there, sweet boy," Veronica cooed, speeding up her hips just enough to make it a promise. "You can do it, I know you can. You want me to fuck you while your wife watches." Mae could tell that Veronica was close to cumming, but she knew that Reed would break first. So did Veronica. So did Reed.

"I w-want you...to fuck me..." Reed whispered, his voice barely a gasp now. Mae watched his eyelids close almost halfway, still locked onto Veronica's stare even though there was no way he could see anything anymore. She suddenly believed every word of Veronica's talk about hypnosis, believed it implicitly-what was she seeing, if not her husband being hypnotized into fucking her best friend? "...while...while Mae watches."

"That's my good boy," Veronica said, suddenly sounding drunk with pleasure. "That's right, oh, good boy, cum, cum for me, cum now, cum cum oh fuck cum!" Her fingers strummed her clit with desperate intensity as she ground her hips down onto Reed's cock, rolling and squeezing and milking him as he let out a tortured yell of pleasure and his hips strained so hard that he lifted her almost a full two inches off the bed. Mae watched it all, the image burned into her mind as she felt her own pussy ache with a heat so powerful that she felt like she was cumming right along with them, her clit throbbing and pulsing with desire as she stood there, wracked with spasms of pure ecstasy without ever moving a single muscle.

"Oh...my..." Veronica finally gasped out as she slumped forward, the touch of her breasts against Reed's chest setting off an aftershock of pleasure that made him gasp. "Oh, that was...nice." She slid off of his softening cock, letting out her own tiny whimper of bliss at the sensation. "And sleep for me, good boy," she said, tracing a finger down his forehead. Reed instantly slumped into boneless exhaustion.

Veronica levered herself off of Reed's hips, and looked over at where Mae stood still helplessly frozen. "You did enjoy that, didn't you?" she asked, looking down between Mae's legs. Mae realized with a sudden rush of embarrassment that her pussy juices were gently trickling down her thighs, betraying the arousal she'd tried so hard to pretend she wasn't feeling. "Good. Release and remember, Mae."

Mae almost stumbled as her limbs once again remembered how to move, almost cramping from the unnoticed effort of holding the same position for so long. She crossed the room in an instant, and reached out to Veronica. "Thank you so much," she said, giving the other woman a tender hug.

"Did it work?" Veronica asked, returning the embrace with equal enthusiasm. "Did you remember any of it when you came in?"

"No!" Mae said excitedly, sitting down on the bed next to Veronica. "Not the hypnosis, not the plan, none of it! I was completely caught off guard! Even coming home early like this, I really thought it was all my own idea!" She grinned, the entire episode taking on a new meaning as she examined her memories with the veil of hypnosis lifted from them. "That is so amazing!"

"I told you," Veronica said, smiling just as easily, "you really are a good subject. I mean, it certainly helped that you've been fantasizing about this for...how long?"

"Six years," Mae said, suddenly not quite able to meet Veronica's gaze. "Since you moved in next door, practically. I thought maybe we could fake it someday, have me come home and pretend to catch the two of you together, but this..."

"Was it everything you wanted?" Veronica asked. She tenderly stroked Mae's cheek as she spoke, the touch telling Mae saying things words couldn't. They both knew that sometimes fantasies and realities were different, and Mae could feel in Veronica's caress a promise that she was still loved. By both of them.

She responded the only way she could, passionately embracing Veronica once again and pushing her back onto the bed to press her lover's body against her own. They would wake Reed soon enough, but for now, Mae wanted to show Veronica just how grateful she truly was.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,756 Followers