Voyeur

Story Info
She watched, but only for the best of motives.
5k words
4.25
31.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,509 Followers

I was surprised to find Sandra spending time with Brian when we were down at the beach. Normally she's rather wary of people like him. Not that he's not a nice guy, in his own way. It's just that he's got a bit of a reputation where women are concerned.

I wandered past and stopped to chat with Sandra at one point when she was separated from Brian.

"Um, you do know that Brian has a bit of a reputation, don't you, Sandra?"

"Oh, give over, Katy. He's really quite a nice guy. I'm quite sure that you'll find his reputation is vastly over-rated. Probably started by some silly girl he wouldn't date."

"That's not what I've heard," I pointed out. "There have been a couple of nasty rumours."

"And that's all they are. Rumours. Really, what do you expect him to do? Throw me down onto the sand and rape me?" Sandra sniggered at the thought. "Really, you're too gullible and naïve for words," she told me, and that was the end of our conversation.

She couldn't say that I didn't try to warn her. Somehow, I didn't think it was me being gullible and naïve. I put the matter from my mind. It wasn't really any of my business.

It was later in the afternoon when I say Sandra and Brian going for a walk down the beach. Brian was talking away, his arms waving around as he talked. He's got this habit of gesticulating when he talks about something that interests him. He certainly seemed to be fascinating Sandra.

As they walked away I was struck be a sudden thought. Where on earth were they going? It was a dead-end down that way, with poor sand, and too many rocks for swimming. For a moment I thought of following them but realised that would be silly. They'd be bound to spot me and what could I say? Hi, I'm just following you to see what you're doing. I don't think so.

Then I had a bright idea. I knew this beach. I'd been coming here since I was a kid. While Sandra and Brian were heading towards a dead-end there was another path that went higher to a point where it overlooked the dead-end. Continue along that path and you came back down to the beach on the other side of the rocks that brought the lower path to a halt.

I was smiling to myself as I scampered up the path. I was just doing a good deed. If Brian had evil intent I could yell down and let him know other people were around. That would stop him.

They were strolling along, taking their time, while I was moving quite quickly. Even though I had further to go I finished up above the end of their path before they reach it. I could just sit down near the edge and look straight down at them. They'd never even notice me if I stayed quiet.

I was just beginning to think they'd turned around and gone back when they came around the corner. Sandra looked a bit surprised to find the way was blocked. She kept coming anyway, as though expecting a path to miraculously appear. Brian, on the other hand, stopped and dropped his shorts. It was a case of 'wow' as far as I was concerned. He was sporting an erection and I had to give him full marks for having a decent sized one.

Now I waited for Sandra's reactions. If she was fine with that erection then I'd just fade quietly away. If, on the other hand, she wasn't, I'd pick my time and then call out.

Sandra turned around and from the look on her face when she saw Brian's cock waving at her she was most certainly not fine with it being on display. I could faintly hear her saying something and she was waving her hands about and backing away.

I saw Brian laugh and his foot shot out and hooked Sandra's ankle, sending her falling backwards onto the sand. She landed on the bottom, rolled over and started to scramble away from him. She reached the middle of the little patch of grass down there when Brian made his next move. He was walking beside her as she scrabbled along and now he bend down and slipped his hands under the waist of her bikini pants. He held onto them while she continued trying to crawl away, resulting in her crawling right out of her bikini.

OK. She didn't crawl right out, but they were halfway to her knees before she caught on to what was happening. She promptly stopped crawling and Brian just as promptly started pulling her bikini down her legs and off, tossing it to one side.

Sandra rolled onto her back and sat up, her hands covering her crotch. She yelling at him but I could only hear the words very faintly. That surprised me. Assuming that she was screaming her head off I would have expected half the beach to hear her, but her voice just wasn't carrying. It dawned on me that it must be the acoustic properties of the little area they were in, with sound being reflected back into the niche and practically unheard outside. Probably very loud and echoing inside, but outside, nothing.

Brian grabbed hold of Sandra's ankles and crossed her legs for her. Then he did something that seemed to cause her to flip over so she was lying face down. She tried to scramble up onto her feet but he stopped her as soon as she got her hands and knees under her. One of his hands rested on her back and the other went between her legs and I could see he was rubbing her pussy.

I could still hear her faintly protesting and the sounds that did reach my ear sound very earnest. I could also hear him laughing. He finally stopped playing with her pussy and pushed the top of her bikini up, freeing her breasts. After that he was leaning over her, his cock pressed against her buttocks while he reached around her and grabbed her breasts and started playing with those.

I watched until he stopped feeling her breasts and straightened up slightly. He gave her a slap on the bottom and said something and Sandra's protests went up a notch, her head frantically shaking in negation. Now I didn't know for certain but I was prepared to bet good money that he'd told her he was about to fuck her.

Sure enough he was kneeling behind her, one hand on her pussy and the other on his cock, moving into position while her protest carried to the skies. It was time for me to be the heroine of the day and yell that I was watching and he'd better stop that right now.

But really, was it up to me to interfere, I wondered. I mean, I had warned her, so perhaps this was what she really wanted. Who am I to interfere between two consenting adults? OK, it might not look like she was consenting but how could I know? Besides, if I yelled, would they hear me? I mean, I could barely hear Sandra and she seemed to be yelling her head off. Perhaps I should wait a while longer.

Just like that it was too late to yell. Brian's cock was pushing into Sandra. I could hear a shriek of outrage but that didn't stop that cock from pushing ahead. Was Sandra a virgin? The thought crossed my mind. The answer seemed to me to be not now, despite what she may have been five minutes ago, as Brian was sinking in nice and deep.

After that it was all over bar the shouting. No, that's wrong. If anything was over it was the shouting and screaming. The actual action was now going strong. I could see Brian's cock come sliding out, reverse, and then plunge back in, usually accompanied by a wail from Sandra. After half a dozen strokes Brian paused while nearly out and his hand came down is a sharp spank. Oddly enough that sound actually carried. After that the wailing caused by each stroke stopped.

At about the tenth stroke Brian stopped again and he delivered another sharp spank. He also leaned over and said something. After that he went pushing back in but a lot slower that previously, apparently waiting for something. After a couple of slow strokes like that I was able to spot the difference; now when he pushed in Sandra's bottom was rising and pushing back to meet him. She must have been given some instructions on how to fuck properly.

He kept going, taking his time, but it seemed to me that his strokes were slowly building up speed and power while Sandra continued to bounce her bottom to take him deep. After a while he was going in full bore, almost bouncing her off his groin he was hitting that hard.

After a bit of that I could hear Sandra giving voice again, but with a difference. Now she sounded excited, apparently approving of what was happening. Did this mean that everything else had been an act or had his clever cock converted her with the strength of its arguments? I was going with conversion because what was happening was hot, hot, hot. So hot that I could feel the heat pooling in my own groin and I was rubbing myself.

Finally Brian seemed to be trying to go even faster. He was giving his everything when I saw Sandra have a fit. She seemed to stiffen up and I could hear her scream once more, and she sounded totally amazed. Brian was still going, bouncing somewhat frenetically and then he collapsed. Came the dawn. They'd both just climaxed, her quite noisily.

They both finished up lying on their backs. After a few moments Brian sat up and reached for his shorts and drew them on. Then he sat there, contemplating Sandra, one hand rubbing over her a breast. He looked happy enough. I couldn't work out what the expression on Sandra's face meant. Possibly the fact that she was confused about what had happened. She finally seemed to catch on to the fact that Brian was playing with her breast and she sat up, slapping his hand around.

She looked around and grabbed for her bikini, pulling it on quickly. She was giving him an earful as she dressed, jumping to her feet and heading off as soon as she was decent. Brian quickly followed her. It looked to me like he was laughing.

I also jumped to my feet and headed back, hurrying to get there first. I made it, even if only by moments. They came wandering up, not talking, Brian with an honest smile on his face and Sandra with a smile but I suspect it was a bit forced. They separated, her heading into the sea and him going off to lie down. I suspect that she was going into the sea to ensure that any unwanted juices wouldn't be running down her legs.

I was careful not to mention Brian to Sandra when I saw her and she didn't mention him either. I assumed that would be the end of the matter. It would have been, too, if it wasn't for my insatiable curiosity.

It happened the next Saturday. I was down at the beach again and Brian was there; with Lisa, not Sandra. That man certainly spreads himself around.

When I saw him strolling along the beach with her I couldn't resist. I nipped up the other trail to get into my watching spot first. I was curious to see how Lisa would handle herself if he tried to jump her. Would she struggle or yield with a whimper? I wondered if she'd try that crawl that cost Sandra her bikini.

They came around the corner, Lisa curious and looking around, Brian already in the act of dropping his shorts.

Big difference when Lisa turned round. I could hear her laughing and to my surprise she sank down onto her knees and reached for his cock. You slut, I thought. Then she was slobbering all over his cock, slurping on it as though it was the latest lollipop. Brian looked a little startled but didn't do anything to stop her.

Lisa's head was bobbing up and down and her hands were also on him, although I couldn't see what she was actually doing with her hands. Whatever it was, Brian was enjoying it.

After a few minutes of sucking on her lollipop Lisa rose to her feet, leaving Brian with a disappointed face. I could see she was smiling and she slowly took of her bathers until she was standing naked in front of him, the tart. She reached out and grabbed his cock, shaking hands with it, it looked like, and seemed to be daring him to do his worst.

He smirked and grabbed her. Then he just picked her up and held her against him before lowering her. Her legs shot out to the side, and although I could see it happening I just knew she was sinking down onto his cock. When she finished sinking she wrapped her legs around him. Brian sank down onto his knees and I thought he was going to drop her on her back and start fucking her. I was wrong.

He leaned back, pushing her legs away from his waist, and settled on his back, her sitting straddling him. He tucked his hands behind his head and laughed up at her. I don't know what he said but I could hear her laugh in reply.

They just stayed like that for a while and I thought what the hell? Then I realised she was moving. Not just moving but twerking on him. She seemed to be twitching from side to side as she twerked, one buttock rising as the other fell. I couldn't imagine what she was doing to his cock or, for that matter, what his cock was doing to her. It must have been swirling around inside her like crazy, and probably driving her crazy as it did so.

It had never occurred to me that a woman on top could do so many things. She went from twerking to rocking back and forth, switched to rocking from side to side, changed to what I assumed was her sliding straight up and down his cock.

Oh, and I should mention that Brian's hands didn't stay tucked behind his head. They were reaching for and playing with her breasts while she was in full twerk mode and stayed there through her various gyrations. Finally she was lying flat on top of him, her bottom rising and falling, his hips jerking upwards as he thrust up into her. To keep things interesting he started spanking her as he fucked her. I could hear her squealing protests but she didn't do anything constructive to stop him.

By the time they climaxed her bottom had a nice glow to it and the way she climaxed the spanking apparently enhanced her fun.

Something odd happened after they were dressed and ready to leave. Brian took something out of his pocket and walked over to a couple of small trees. He used his arms to measure the distance between the trees and then buried something dead in the middle. From what I could see it was a glass jar, and I was wondering what the hell?

Of course I absolutely had to find out what he'd buried. There was no chance of sneaking down there during the rest of the day but that was OK. I'd just get here early the next day and have a look.

I did, too. I managed to get to the beach nice and early. There were a couple of cars in the parking area but no-one that I knew that I could see. I nipped down to the dead end and looked for the two trees. The trees he used were easy to spot and I could see the disturbed ground where he'd buried whatever it was. The sand was loose and I quickly scrabbled it aside until I found the jar. It was just a small jam-jar with a piece of paper in it. I opened it and took out the paper and unfolded it.

I promptly got a shock. There were two words on the paper. It said, "Hullo, Voyeur."

I'm like, what the hell? I decided that the hell out of there is where I should be. I turned to shoot through and found Brian was standing there, wearing a big smile and nothing else. OK, he was also wearing a big erection, and it looked a lot bigger down here that it did when viewed from above.

"I was wondering who the watcher in the sky was," he said, a jerk of his head indicating the vantage point I'd used.

"That wasn't my fault," I said quickly. "I saw you by accident and was too embarrassed to move away in case you saw me moving."

"Uh-huh," he said. "Both times?"

I glared at the evil swine. How dare he accuse me of being a voyeur? Possibly because that's what they call people who watch other people fuck, a little voice whispered to me, but I ignored it. What do little voices know?

"If you'll excuse me," I said loftily, "I'm going back to the main beach."

He laughed, dropped his hand to his erection and seemed to twang it. It bobbed about while I refrained from looking at the bouncing menace.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked.

I was like, what, me? He wants to fuck me? No way is that happening.

"No," I told him. "Before you ask, the answer is no."

"Ask?" he said with a laugh. "Did you notice me asking the others? You're here and here you'll stay. Until I've fucked you. Then you're free to leave. Consider it an entertainment tax."

"Oh, no," I said, backing away. "Not me. You don't mean me. Not happening. No way. Forget it. Go grab Lisa. She seemed eager enough."

He just smirked at me. I was going nowhere and he knew it.

"I'll scream," I threatened and he laughed.

"Please do," he said, and so I did.

It was strange. I could hear the scream bouncing back at me from the walls, and it sounded muted.

"This place is a natural sound trap," Brian told me. "Noises tend to just bounce around and then head out to sea. If you were out in the water you'd hear the noise, no worries, but not if you're off to the sides."

That was what I'd figured when I couldn't hear Sandra's voice, and I'd known she was being very vocal at the time. Now it was confirmed.

"Let's get down to business," he said. "Are you going to take off your bathers or do you want me to do it for you?"

"I don't do this sort of thing," I protested vigorously.

"You're saying you're a virgin?" he asked. "Doesn't matter. I'll find out for myself. The answer to that question will be a no when you walk out of here."

I could run pretty fast when I had to and I thought the time had come when I had to. All I had to do was duck past Brian and take to my heels and I didn't think he could catch me. I pretended to go one way and then took off, intending to pass him while he was off balance. Instead of passing him I crashed straight into him. He'd outguessed me and moved in the wrong direction, blast him.

He went down to the ground when I ploughed into him but I'm quite sure it was deliberate on his part. My main reason for think this was that his arms went around me and he took me with him, finishing with him lying flat on his back and me lying on top of him.

He laughed at me, damn him, and then he laughed even more as I screamed and grabbed for my bikini but I was way too late. He'd hooked his thumbs into the sides of it and pushed it right down. I scrambled to get off him so I could pull it back into place but he'd anticipated that. He followed my scrambling form, hands still holding my bikini, and continued to pull it down. Now I was flat on my back, legs in the air and bikini being tossed to one side.

I slapped my hands over my groin, trying to cover myself and found him pushing up my top, releasing my breasts. With that I naturally flung an arm across them, trying to cover them as well, while I described him in great detail, back to the fifth generation. He considered it amusing.

"Do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you?" he asked and I replied with a very prompt and emphatic, "No."

"Ah, you'd rather it all came as a pleasant surprise," he said.

"Oh, you're letting me go?" I asked hopefully, and he laughed again.

He grabbed hold of my wrist and the hand that was protecting my pussy was no longer doing so. Taking my other wrist and my breasts were now on full display. Breasts? Who was I trying to kid? My entire body was naked before him and he was looking. I could practically feel his eyes touching me.

He pushed my hands above my head and held them there with one hand while his other hand started playing with my breasts.

I was all, stop it, you can't do this, not me, leave me alone, stop touching me there.

That last demand was a mistake. As soon as I told him to stop touching me there he took his hand away from my breasts and can you believe where he put it?

I was shocked, really shocked. How dare he touch me like that? Until he did I hadn't actually believed that he would. I squealed and writhed about, trying to avoid his hand and now I was getting really vocal.

Again it was a case of, aargh, stop that, how can you do this to me, stop touching me like that, you can't do this, etcetera, etcetera.

The low-life swine had the gall to wink and me and say, "What? Like this?" and he poked a finger between my lips, touching me inside while I screamed and wriggled some more.

Ashson
Ashson
8,509 Followers
12