Voyeur Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new man stood and grabbed her legs, splaying them high and wide and aimed his now erect dick at her cunt. Henri leaned forward and spread her cunt lips wide and guided his new partner into her. Rebekah's fists were flying angrily now, but she made no impression on her husband as she gradually eased her protests, her body was being fucked vigorously, making her jolt with each stroke. So this is how they got their rocks off? It clicked that I knew the man. He was a chef and often at the breakfast buffet cooking eggs in all ways for guests.

He had his forearms round Rebekah's legs and knelt against the bed as he shunted. Henri climbed away from her face and revealed her very red face and an expression of surprise, which transformed to a smile of pleasure, as Henri leaned over and they kissed passionately -- he must have tasted his own arse hole, while Rebekah received an encore. The grip on her body was curtailed as the tall dark stranger eased forward and went into standard missionary position, Mdm Hartog welcoming him into her arms. Henri slid off the bed onto the floor and took up a position behind the chef, obviously relishing the view of his hairy arse, slapping ballocks, his wife's bum hole and her minge being thoroughly worked. His erection had subsided meanwhile.

The chef orgasmed and rolled beside her allowing Henri to bury his face in her crotch and proceed to sloppy second gobble her greasy dribbling pussy. I was stunned once more, this was so dirty yet so exciting and even more so when the chef knelt up beside her face and she gobbled him too. The tall hairy man was spent but nevertheless she fondled, sucked and licked his cock, ballocks and after a playful slap on his butt, he straddled her face and she licked his fundament too.

So this was how the super rich got their socks off. Wonder if Thelma would be inter.....No of curse not, don't get silly ideas D. Peppe's thoughts on this scene would be absorbing. I never did find out about his sex life, but we had an engrossing hobby to share and I was sure there would be much inter-change of videos.

Rebekah finally rose from the bed and embraced Henri, briefly kissing the chef who had dressed and left, and the Hartog's disappeared into their bathroom. They emerged later and retired to bed.

- - - - - -

The morning scene was very watchable, Henri remaining in bed studying a laptop and his wife wandering about bare naked, fiddling and fussing with this and that, including sorting their scattered garments from the spectacle last night. The enthralling interest I found was when she bent forward and her bosom hung long and swaying. I have always been fascinated with how tits develop from the tiny specks high on chests, then start to bloom and create the wondrous globes of all shapes and sizes. When Rebekah bent over and her boobs swung away from her torso, it was so engaging, trying to reconcile how her tissue which melded from their small high child beginnings into splendid mammaries, which are so attractive, especially if like me, you're a tit man. I adore those details.

She went off screen to her bathroom, Henri remained under the duvet and then I was rewarded with my diligence in positioning my cameras, when she spent a lot time at the dressing table either sitting or moving around. Spellbinding close ups of her belly, thighs, bum, belly, tits and crotch in superb colour detail, complete with pimples, minor scars, stray hairs and creases on what looked to be flawless skin but of course wasn't. Rebekah had seen life and collected the same blemishes and body defects as everyone else. I imagined she just took care of herself better.

She dressed in a black bra, plain - except for a small white flower image between the cups, with all the attendant fiddles and checks I'd enjoyed earlier when she donned the red brassiere. Lace panelled, high cut briefs were next, no stocking or tights, then a very chic, gun metal grey, ribbed two piece trouser suit completed with black court shoes.

Snippets of quiet conversation had passed between the couple all the time until she left the room. Henri stirred about half an hour later, going naked and blubbery to the bathroom, then dressing but I'd switched off by then.

- - - - - -

I copied and forwarded the edited versions to Peppe with my observations and recommendations and looked forward to his reply. Back to business and planning for our next trip. Since my adventure at Cap deAdge, I've nurtured a hankering to visit Sandy Bay in South Africa and Haulover Beach in USA, both being naturist resorts, but Thelma would have to be catered for holiday wise unless I manufactured a business trip without her...Hmm

- - - - - - -

FIN