Voyeur & Tanning

Story Info
Sunbathing by the pool leads to Mother/Son incest.
7.7k words
4.68
625.2k
440
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,033 Followers

"So how was the trip?" I asked as I greeted my mother in front of our house.

A cab had dropped her off and I helped carry her luggage. She had just returned from a cruise with her best friends, and when she returned, she had pretty serious case of tan lines.

"It was enjoyable unless you count the unexpected change of weather," she said with a sense of disapproval. "Take a look at this."

She turned around to show me her back, and since she was wearing a tank top, it was slightly noticeable that the skin tone of her back was darker than her front.

She continued, "As you can see, my back had gotten a nice tan before I got a chance to work on the front. It looks ridiculous."

"I can barely notice it, mom. Well, unless you look carefully. A nice thick sweater for the next few weeks should do the trick."

"Very funny," she replied. "With this heat, a thick sweater would be great if I need to lose 10 pounds of pure sweat. So get used to seeing me finish up my tan in the backyard. The last thing I need to show up to work looking like this."

"Trust me mom, no one is going to notice."

"That's easy for you to say. Oh well, a little extra time in the sun should fix things."

***

The house was unusually quiet early the next morning. Her bedroom door was wide open and usually, that meant she was busy around the house, talking to clients or friends on the phone, or simply watching the morning news before she headed out the door.

My mother always liked getting up early, and I didn't. So at 9 am there was no way she expected me to be awake.

And then it hit me; she must have been in the backyard tanning. Now keep in mind, there are women with great bodies, and women with great fucking bodies. My mother has a great fucking body. After all, as a high end personal trainer, it's her job to stay in shape all year round. So mom or not, there was no way I could pass up the opportunity to see her lounging under the sun.

I headed over to the window in her bedroom, which had a perfect view of our pool area, and what I saw didn't disappoint.

My mother was spread across the lounge chair by the pool. She was in a small bikini listening to her iPhone and she looked perfectly relaxed. The sun glistened off her tanned skin, and I was mesmerized by the sight of her womanly physique from head to toe.

She checked the time, and afterwards, she took off her headphones, got up, and gracefully dived into the pool for a swim. After she did a few laps, she exited the pool and the show was over for that morning.

***

Mom was in the kitchen drinking orange juice when I went down stairs. She was in a robe and her long hair was still soaking wet.

"Good morning," she said in her cheerful and vibrant self.

"Hey mom. You look like you're in an especially good mood this morning."

She smiled. "Why wouldn't I be? It's a beautiful day outside."

"It looks like it," I replied. "You haven't gone for a morning swim in a long time."

It was at that moment that I noticed my mother's robe start to open as she dried her hair with a small towel. The top of her bikini tan line around her breasts started to show. But of course, I couldn't look for more than a split second because she was right there in front of me.

"Well, I was fixing my tan and the pool was practically calling me. It's incredibly refreshing on a hot day like this. You should join me sometime. It'll be fun, we could tan and swim together."

"Thanks for the invite but I prefer using my mornings to sleep," I replied. "College is hard and I need my rest."

She finished her juice and left it on the counter. And when she walked towards the stairs, she gave me a big motherly kiss on my cheek.

"I miss being your age. But I've got to shower and meet some clients after."

"Yeah, well look on the bright side, you've got a great job where you get to spend time with cool people and workout with them."

She smiled. "You're right about that. I love my job. And I meant what I said about tomorrow morning. If you're in the mood to swim together, you know where to find me."

***

The following day I made sure to wake up extra early so I could watch my mother's next tanning session. And once again, the show I got didn't disappoint.

She laid on the same lounge chair at the same spot. She wore sunglasses this time, and her hands were behind her head and her feet were moving to the music she was listening to. The bright yellow bikini she wore also gave a nice contrast to her perfectly tanned skin.

After a few minutes of enjoying the sun, she looked down and lifted the top of her bikini to peek at her breasts. My heart raced. She was clearly thinking of what to do next, and I got an absolute thrill when she reached back and undid her top.

I immediately became aroused as she pulled her bikini top away and placed it on the ground. Despite her constantly wearing small outfits around the house, this was the first time I had ever seen her topless. My heart pounded looking at her perfectly shaped, medium sized breasts. Her nipples were large and bright pink. And I was especially turned-on by her bikini tan lines, where her body was nicely tanned, but her breasts were pale white in shape of large triangles from her different bikinis.

For about a minute, I watched as she squeezed her breasts together and massaged them. It was as if she was playing with them. She clearly enjoyed setting them free and giving them their long awaited opportunity to see the bright sun.

Before I could pull my cock out and masturbate, she suddenly turned her head towards the direction of the window. I ducked down as fast as I could to avoid being seen. Because of her sunglasses, I wasn't sure if I was caught or not.

As much as it hurt me to do so, I went back to my room to sleep. After all, who wants to get caught spying on their mother?

***

A few minutes later, I heard my mother's footsteps as she came up the stairs. She made no effort to walk quietly, and she didn't even bother to knock when she opened my bedroom door.

"Are you awake?" she asked.

I slowly opened my eyes and gave the best acting performance I could give (which was horrible) pretending to be asleep. And to my pleasant surprise, she was still only wearing her bikini (with her breasts covered unfortunately).

"Ugghhh...mom...you just woke me up..."

"We both know that isn't true," she replied in her mom knows best tone of voice. "Come on, if you're going to spy on me, then you might as well have the courtesy to keep me company. It's the polite thing to do."

***

Once I washed up, I headed to the backyard where my mother set up an extra lounge chair next to hers. She was still in her bikini.

"You look wide awake already," she smiled as she patted the seat next to her. "Have a seat."

I walked to the chair in my t-shirt and shorts and laid next to her underneath the sun. It was the same scenario as the day before, where I tried my best not to stare at her body, but this time she was scantily clad under the bright sunshine, making her skin even harder to ignore.

"So, did you like what you saw?" she asked. "Earlier I mean, while I was sunbathing."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," I replied, being as coy as possible.

"You mean that wasn't you behind my bedroom window watching me while I was topless?" she asked jokingly and with exaggeration. "Oh my god, I think we may have a ghost in the house. Or an intruder..."

I sighed, "Fine, okay, you caught me. I couldn't resist."

"So you liked seeing me then?"

"Well, I don't want you to think I'm creepy because you're my mother, but sure. I mean, tits are tits as far as I'm concerned, and you've got a beautiful pair of them."

"Interesting."

"You don't seem phased by any of this," I commented.

She raised an eyebrow. "Should I be?"

"I was expecting a long lecture to be honest. That's the normal reaction isn't it? I know I'd be pretty freaked out if I had a 20 year old daughter and I caught her checking out my package. One of my friends used to check out his mother when she would come out of the shower, and when he got caught, he got the scolding of a lifetime. Poor guy never got over it."

"I'm not like most mothers," she said with a coolness. "You should know that by now. Sex and sexual desires are a normal part of being a human being. And you're clearly a vibrant and healthy young man."

"Why do I get the feeling that this whole thing doesn't surprise you at all?" I asked.

"Because it doesn't. That's why. I've already told you that I'm not uptight about your sexual habits. I even think it's kind of flattering that you would look at me in that way. Besides, I kind of expected this to happen eventually."

"Wait, what? You did?"

She nodded. "It seemed inevitable."

"Huh? How?"

She collected her thoughts. "I swore I would never tell anyone this, but I used to watch my brother share intimate moments with our mother. I think it's really cute and romantic in some strange way."

"Uncle Jeff and Grandma?" I gasped. "You mean they...they...you know..."

"Committed incest? That's the truth. They did. I'll tell you what, you can hear the full story if you promise to be mature about it and never tell anyone. I think you're old enough now."

"I promise. Trust me, there's no way I would ever tell anyone."

She spread her arms and relaxed. "I was 18 at the time and my brother was 20. Our family used to have annual vacations during the summer, and for one trip we were able to rent a small place to ourselves by the beach. Me and my brother slept in once place, and our parents slept in another. At night we used to be really naughty and spy on our parents having sex in their bungalow. Keep in mind that this was a much more modest generation, where there was no cable tv, and we were both virgins. So naturally we were curious about something as taboo as sex."

"I understand completely," I replied. "God, I've always thought of you as being a cool mom, but this sounds wild. Everyone on your side of the family seems so plain and bland. So to hear something like this about them just seems crazy- no offense."

She smiled. "None taken. And you're right, my brother and parents are very mild mannered people, which is why I find this whole thing to be even more erotic. Anyway, one night while we were watching them have sex, my brother peeped in front of their window a little too long and got caught. We both ran back to our bungalow terrified that we were going to get scolded. It never happened though. The next day, and the rest of that trip, they never mentioned the fact that they caught my brother spying on them and it was as if nothing was out of the ordinary."

"But of course they eventually talked about it right?" I asked.

"Of course they did. But unfortunately, it was after the trip when I wasn't around. Luckily, my brother gave me every single detail: He told me about how our mother confronted him when they were home alone. She told him that she saw him spying on her having sex and asked why he did it. He told her everything and she was captivated by the details. She eventually asked if he was a virgin, and when he admitted that he was, that's when our mother offered to be his first."

"Grandma had sex with him? Jeez, she doesn't seem like the type of woman who would do something like that. I don't mean that as an insult either. It actually sounds really hot."

"That's exactly how I felt," she replied in an understanding tone. "I hassled him for every juicy detail whenever he got together with our mom. He told me everything and I made sure that his descriptions were as graphic and un-rated as possible. Keep in mind that dad also knew about this. So it wasn't really like they were cheating or anything. He got off on hearing it from mom. And I got off from hearing about it from my brother."

"Wow."

"I know. Everyone in our family loved the incestuous mother/son relationship that was going on behind closed doors. And we were all secretive about it even though everyone knew. We never talked about it openly. Even to this day I can't get enough of reading these types of stories online. It's by far my favorite fantasy. And like I said, I figured it was only a matter of time before you would end up having the same feelings for me."

My heart rate was rising and I finally built up the courage to ask her what I had been thinking all along.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, are you aroused right now? I mean, finding out that I saw you topless, and then you telling me this story and practically reliving it, has it turned you on?"

"What do you think?" she asked with a mischievous grin. "Come on, let's go for a quick dip in the pool. I have an appointment later this morning."

She got up and gracefully dove into the pool and began to swim laps. I got up, took off my t-shirt, and followed her lead, swimming around with her before we were both stopped at the shallow end.

"I wish we could have done something fun together like go to the beach or go get a fresh fruit smoothie, but I've got an important client to meet soon. I'll see you afterwards and we can finish this conversation later."

"Oh come on mom, we're having such a great time together," I pleaded. "Can't you cancel today's meeting so we could do all the fun things you mentioned?"

"That depends. Does us hanging out help pay for this expensive house or your pricey education? I'm working with an actress who's getting ready for a big movie role in an action film, and she pays top dollar."

"Good point," I conceded. "I'll see you soon."

We both laughed, said our informal goodbyes, and she left to go shower while I stayed in the pool with a raging hard on in my shorts.

***

We never got to finish that conversation that day. She was gone all afternoon and I went out with friends that evening. Our paths crossed a few times late at night, but it was filled with our usual small talk and joking around. She seemed casual about everything, and I didn't want to bring up my new favorite topic unless we had a chance to fully discuss it. So that night, I did the only thing I could do- masturbate thinking about her.

***

The sound of my mother's voice woke me early the next morning.

"Wake up...Wake up sleepy. Let's go for another morning swim. It's nice and hot outside."

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock which read 8 am.

"Ugghhh ...you actually woke me up this time..." I groaned. "Can't we do this later?"

"It's another busy afternoon for me and I was hoping we could pick up where we left off yesterday. But I guess not. Oh well..."

My eyes flung open, my mind became alert, and my penis started coming to life.

"Why didn't you say so?" I replied as I struggled to get out of bed.

She smiled. "Good, I'm glad you're up for it. Now brush your teeth and I'll meet you outside in the pool."

***

I knew it would be a great day when I saw my bikini-clad mother standing on the shallow end of the pool. The lower half of her body was in the water, and she leaned her back and rested her arms on the concrete edge of the pool. She raised her chin high and absorbed the rays of the sun.

"I'm so glad you found the time to join me," she said playfully as I came nearer.

I got in the pool and relaxed in the same positioned as she did right next to her, soaking up the sun while my lower half was in the water.

"You're right, this is a nice way to start your day with this warm weather and everything. I feel extremely relaxed."

"And you'll get a great tan too," she added. "Speaking of which, I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's chat. It's something I never thought I'd ever tell you and it just came out while I was in the moment."

"I know what you mean. I couldn't stop thinking about it either. It's not exactly an everyday topic that you'd hear around the campfire, but it was very interesting. Plus we got to know each other better."

She laughed. "Oh please, you never ask about my personal life or my time growing up. Not unless my sex life is involved, apparently."

"What can I say? Sex makes all stories more enjoyable, don't they?"

"Anyway," she said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "How does my tan look? After all this baking in the sun, I think I'm finally starting to even out."

She stood on the pool's floor and modeled her upper body for me, turning around so that I could see both her front and back. I was supposed to be looking at just her tan lines, but of course I couldn't help but gaze at her sculpted body and beautiful breasts.

"It looks even as far as I can tell."

She looked down at herself and the back of her shoulder. "Are you sure? My back still looks a shade or two darker."

"Why do I get the feeling that you already know that your tan is okay," I asked skeptically. "You can obviously look in the mirror for that sort of thing."

She smiled. "I wanted a second opinion. And to be honest, I think it's kind of funny teasing you like this. Your reactions are always priceless."

"And I thought I was the naughty one between the two of us."

"Hey, let's not forget that you spied on me while I was topless."

"Good point," I conceded. "I assumed you didn't want to talk about that anymore, but since you brought it up, mind if I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"That whole thing with Uncle Jeff and Grandma, what was your favorite part? I mean, you said you really liked hearing about it from him, but was there anything in particular that you enjoyed him telling you? I know it's kind of inappropriate to ask, but it's made me curious."

She leaned her back and arms against the concrete again to relax, and thought about what to say for a moment. Or maybe she was thinking if she even wanted to answer that question at all.

"This stays between us. I don't want anyone knowing, and I especially don't want your uncle or grandmother knowing that I told you this story."

I playfully motioned my fingers around my mouth. "My lips are sealed. This stays between us."

"Good," she replied. "My favorite part? It would have to be their activities in the pool. It was still summer when they first started doing things together. Our dad would be at work, and me and my brother had different class schedules for college. So when he and mom were home alone, they would swim together and fool around in the pool. He would tell me about it, and I would later swim in the pool by myself, and as disgusting as this may sound, I would imagine their fluids still floating around and what they must have done together. That's one of the reasons why I bought this house, it has a large pool and it brings back pleasant memories."

"Oh... it sounds like you really had a thing for... you know...."

"Incest? You don't have to be shy about what it's called. And yes, I 'really have a thing' for it. I think it's so romantic and cute how two people have to overcome social and traditional barriers to experience love. And once they do, it makes everything so much more rewarding."

I nodded. "You've got a great point. The thought of something like incest is a lot more common than people want to admit because of how taboo it is. I've obviously thought of it. And...I'd love to experience it one day..."

"Are you hitting on me?"

"Maybe. I only mentioned it because I thought we were being open and honest here."

"Since we're being frank, I wanted to ask you something yesterday but never did because I didn't want things to get too awkward between us, but have you ever masturbated thinking about me?"

I took a deep breath as she stared at me sharply. "I might have done it a few times in my life. Well, maybe a little more than that. I've always thought that you're an amazing woman with a great personality and a fantastic body. I'd even go as far as to say that you're my ideal woman. There, I said it."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,033 Followers