Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 03

Story Info
Divi's friends get a boat ride.
17.3k words
4.8
29.2k
30

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,315 Followers

After Anna's sister's and niece's "intervention" of my life as a recluse in the woods by seducing me, I was exhausted. My dick and balls ached from several ejaculations. In spite of all that, I gave a good accounting of myself in the bedroom with Priya. She screamed and groaned her way through a couple orgasms and I had just launched another load in her pussy while in the spooning position. She said, "Naveen is a missionary position only guy. I've never had sex in that position before and I really like it."

Our breathing had just returned to normal and I was caressing her left breast with my left hand as I was still embedded in her pussy from behind. Her left leg was across my hips as I lay on my right side. She was comfortable lying on her back but slightly turned up on her right buttocks. Her index and middle fingers of her right hand pushed lazily through her neatly trimmed pubic hair on either side of my softening cock. Her gentle ministrations were keeping my cock in a semi-erect state. My face was tucked down into the hollow of her neck and shoulder randomly kissing her there. I was fighting the urge to fall asleep. She was staring at the ceiling fan as it rotated just fast enough to push a little air. It felt cool on my perspiring skin and wet cock.

The only sound was from a power boat well down the lake. Almost lost in that deep throated groan was the low pitched rumble of the early evening freight train heading for Boston. If the wind blows just right, you can hear it. The whistle blast at a roadway intersection gave it away; otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed it.

I noticed Priya still staring at the fan and said, "A penny for your thoughts." I kissed her on the tip of her shoulder and tweaked her nipple. She didn't react and continued her examination of the fan. I pushed myself up on my elbow and looked down into her beautiful face as I leaned in and kissed her lips. She gave a half-hearted return kiss and pulled her gaze from the fan to my face.

"I'm sorry Jack. What did you say?" She continued with her fingers.

"Something's troubling you. What is it?"

Priya lifted her head and kissed me again with much more passion. I returned it. When she lowered her head back to her pillow, her eyes glistened with tears. None had broken free yet. Her eyes were like two dark pools of water. She kissed me again and blubbered out with a sob and those pools of water boiled over and tears cascaded down her cheeks toward her ears. Her free hand attempted to catch them. Her breath caught in her throat as she attempted to gather herself.

I kissed her gently again and said, "What's wrong? Talk to me."

She wiped her eyes and cheeks with her free hand. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She looked into my eyes and said, "Naveen has filed for a divorce." She exploded into tears as she said the word 'divorce'. She threw both arms around my neck and pulled me to her bosom and my glans pulled from her pussy. She held me there as she started sobbing. I held her tight until she settled down.

After clearing her eyes with the back of her wrist she said, "It's not like we had a good marriage. He was never here. His business was always more important that Divi and me. In his letter that came with the divorce papers he confesses that he has been living with a young woman in India and she wants him to marry her. He's been living two lives." She paused and stared at the ceiling fan again before continuing, "I was shocked when I read the papers and letter, but my immediate reaction after that was that I was kind of glad. I have been feeling guilty about us since we started. I had never even thought about an affair even though Naveen was never here, even when he was here."

Priya pulled her gaze from the fan and looked up at me and continued, "I've felt guilty about us but I couldn't stay away. I didn't realize how much I've needed the comfort of a man and I never got that from Naveen. He has given Divi and me a comfortable life and the divorce papers indicate that he will continue to do so and he won't contest my full custody of Divi." She forced a smile and lifted her head and pecked me on the lips. She then dropped her head back to her pillow scanning my face for my reaction.

I said, "If your immediate reaction was that this is a good thing, why the tears now? Did I do something or say something?" I couldn't image what it could have been. We hadn't spoken a word other than my query about what was troubling her.

Priya chuckled and shook her head. "When I heard that train whistle and the rumbling of the wheels on the tracks and the clackity-clack, it took me back to happier times with Naveen before Divi was born, when we were young and he struggled with his business living a few miles away from the train tracks. I suddenly realized that in our twenty plus years together we had accumulated a library of history and memories like the train. It made me think of him. There will always be some place I've been or a song on the radio or some kind of trigger that will make me think of him and I don't want to think of him." Her eyes flooded with tears again. She wiped them away with the back of her wrist and forced a smile.

Priya turned on her side facing me and said, "Thank you Jack; for being here for me. This has been a tough day. If you don't mind, I'm going to go home and make dinner for Divi and Joanna and then I'm coming back here to add to our memories." She didn't wait for a response from me. I was certain that the look on my face told her that she was always welcome in my bed. She slid over to the edge of the bed and dropped her feet to the floor. She pulled on her bikini while I watched. She giggled when she saw my cock growing on my thigh. "You hold that thought. I should be back in an hour or so." She came around the bed and put one knee on it and leaned in and kissed me hard. I watched her go.

I laid there on the bed for quite a while after Priya left. I realized that I had been feeling guilty about having a sexual relationship with a married woman, let alone the guilt I felt about having sex with her daughter. My cock grew quickly as thoughts of Priya and Divi and even Joanna filled my mind. I wrapped my fingers around my erect shaft and looked down and said, "Well, I see that you don't feel any guilt, do you?"

I slowly stroked my cock just because it felt good. I had no intention of masturbating to completion. I needed everything I could muster to satisfy Priya's needs on this particular night. I laid there thinking about 'guilt' when I realized that after thirteen years alone, I still felt guilty about 'cheating' on Anna and my eyes suddenly filled with tears. A thought flashed into my brain: Joyce and Frankie came here with their plan to push a narrative to force me to realize how stupid it was to feel this guilt after all this time. I smiled to myself thinking, 'Angela came along just to suck and fuck.' She couldn't have cared less about the message her mother and aunt were trying to send.

I hated to get up but my stomach was grumbling. I had to make something to eat. There were times when I'd spend hours preparing a chef-worthy cuisine if for no other reason than I was bored. Today was not one of those days. I made a bologna sandwich with butter and mustard and carefully laid a thick layer of potato chips and crushed them all down with the top layer of bread.

I sat down on the loveseat with a cold beer and noticed that the TV was still on the fishing channel. The bass fishing program was now a deep sea tuna fishing program. I hated fishing even though when I bought this house, the allure of a quiet afternoon fishing was one of the pros of moving here. I tried it several times but discovered that all I did while casting and reeling was reminisce about Anna. In retrospect, I'm sure that anything I did then would result in the same thing. Regardless, I didn't really enjoy it like I thought I would.

I change the channel and listened to the news for a while. That was too depressing so I made one pass through the channel guide. I muttered to myself, "Christ. Three hundred channels and there's shit on." I turned the TV off. I got up and carried my sandwich and beer out to the deck. There wasn't a breath of air. My US flag hung limply on its pole at the end of the dock. The flag on my party boat's anchor light pole was unmoving too. There were wind driven ripples further out on the lake so some air was moving. I noted that the leaves were turning over, showing their undersides. It was going to rain. I looked to my left, to the west. Huge, dark, billowing cumulus clouds were forming and they looked angry.

I finished my sandwich, grabbed my book and retreated to my zero-gravity chair. It was mid-week, so the number of boats on the lake was at a minimum. As usual, I read for twenty minutes before my eyelids dropped.

I woke to the sound of footsteps climbing the stairs to my deck. It had grown dark. 'How long had I been sleeping,' I thought. I looked out over the lake. My flag was flapping briskly to a north wind. I realized that I hadn't slept that long. It was dark because of the rain clouds moving in.

I looked over at Priya as her head rose above the deck level. She grinned when she saw me. I smiled back. She was wearing sandals, a pair of tan shorts and a coral colored tank top. Her nipples were hard and pushing at the top. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Her top showcased her bronzed skin. I smiled as she came across the deck to take a chair beside mine. "We're going to get a thunderstorm," she said. I looked to the west again and nodded. She got out of her chair and bent down to give me a kiss. It was a passionate one and I gave her one back.

As she sat back down, I said, "Are the girls okay with thunderstorms? Personally, I love them."

Priya nodded and said, "I love them too. Divi's not a big fan though and I'm afraid Joanna is terrified of them." The rain chose that moment to make its appearance. We stood up to the railing to watch the downpour coming across the lake like a fog advancing and receding. Then we heard the rustling of the rain in the trees coming through the woods. We timed our entrance through my slider perfectly and slid it shut as a torrent of rain nipped at our heels. We both turned and watched whitecaps form on the lake driven by the wind. A flash of light, followed immediately by an incredibly loud report startled both of us. We involuntarily flinched and ducked from the onslaught to our senses.

Then there was an unusual silence. I turned toward the living room and all the lights on my cable box, TV, stereo and internet router were off. The total silence inside the house was eerie. The power was off. I turned back to Priya and said, "Kind of romantic isn't it?" She smiled at me and pushed her body against mine as she stretched up for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight as we kissed long and hard. Another close flash of searing white light accompanied an almost instantaneous clap of thunder startling us again and we flinched and broke our embrace.

The rain ended as quickly as it came. Lightening continued to light the sky and after several seconds a rumbling of thunder rolled around and around the lake. The acoustics of a lake are fascinating. As the rain dwindled, I opened a couple windows so we could hear the patter of the rain and the thunder better. It was getting dark for real and the solar lights on my deck and yard came on.

I went to the kitchen to look for candles and flicked the light switch on not remembering that the power was out. I knew which cabinet contained the emergency candles and matches. They were scented candles that Anna had bought many years ago. I used them whenever we lost power which seemed to be way more frequent here than in the city. I carried lighted candles to the living room and to my bedroom night tables and put a couple more on Anna's bureau for romantic effect. I turned to head back to the living room but Priya was standing in the doorway with the two living room candles in her hands. The flickering light displayed her naked breasts. My dick reacted immediately.

"I don't see any reason for these candles to be out there when we are going to be in here." She set them down beside the two I had placed on the bureau. The mirror behind them doubled the flickering light. Shadows bounced around the room. I was already breathing hard as she turned to face me. She had a curious but sultry look on her face. I couldn't read the curious aspect of her look but I knew what the sultry part meant.

Priya came to me and slowly removed my clothes. She squatted to pull down my shorts and my hard cock slapped on her nose when it came free. She giggled and grabbed my cock and kissed the glans before lifting herself back up. She pushed her big torpedo tits to my ribcage and stretched up for a kiss. I bent and kissed her pouting lips so tenderly that I almost didn't register the contact. She moaned and pushed her lips harder to mine and lashed her tongue lightly along my upper lip. The sensation was like an electric charge. Thunder rolled around the lake as a backdrop to the sensuous scene being played out in my bedroom.

With her tits pressed hard to me and still kissing me, Priya reached down and pulled my cock toward the floor and she lifted one leg over it so she was riding it like one of her foam noodles she and Divi use when they go swimming. She pulled back from my lips and groaned hard as my cock slid through her sex until the ridge of my glans rested on her rosebud. She pressed her face to my chest as she rolled her hips forward and back. She groaned again at the sensation of my cock sliding along her pussy. She pulled her ass back far enough so the ridge raked over her clitoris. Her head snapped back from my chest. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was open with her lips forming an "O". Her breath caught in her throat and she didn't make a sound as she quickly moved forward and back. She was completely engrossed in the sensation of my glans on her clitoris.

My cock didn't really want to bend like it was so I bent lower to relieve the pain. This new position afforded her an opportunity to slide her pussy onto my cock and she took it as soon as she realized what I was doing.

When my rock hard cock pushed inside she stopped and loudly said, "Oh fuck. Yes. I love your cock in me. God damn, that feels good." She pushed herself further onto my cock and groaned out, "Oh my gawwdd." Her head dropped back to my chest as she started fucking my cock for all she was worth. I maintained my position as she pushed on and off. She was on her tiptoes and she tired quickly. My stooped position was getting tiring too, so I put my hands on her ass cheeks and lifted her as I straightened back up again. She was now impaled on my cock and I began thrusting my hips and pulling her on and off again.

Priya tried to wrap her legs around my back but she was too tired and she just let her legs hang with her toes a few inches above the floor. I controlled the action for several minutes and I was tiring too. She clung to my neck and groaned as she tried hard to continue her thrusts. She pulled her head back from my chest and looked up at me and muttered, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," and then she screamed loudly, "I'm cumminggg."

Her entire body seized in my arms. Her pussy was clamping hard on my cock and I couldn't hold my own orgasm back any longer. Priya dropped her face to my chest again as her body thrashed uncontrollably. When my cock hardened further, she knew what was coming and she mumbled into my chest, "Fuck. Yes. Give it to me. Give it all to me." She was still throbbing through her orgasm but she gathered enough control to resume her fucking motion as cum rocketed up my shaft into her sex. I slammed my hips forward as if to add momentum to my eruption. Priya groaned hard with each hip slam and she whimpered, "Oh my God. I can feel you cumming in me. I can feel every shot. Oh my God, you're filling me up."

After many shots, I was done. When I opened my eyes, Priya was looking at me with a grin on her face. She said, "Welcome back. Holy Shit Jack; I don't know how you can cum like that. Fuck. I'm gonna be leaking cum for a week." She giggled and kissed me on the chin.

I lowered her feet to the floor. I expected that she would pull herself off my cock but she used her new purchase to push her pussy on and off my softening cock several times and to my surprise she groaned hard and exploded into another orgasm. I held her in position on my cock until she was ready to pull herself off. My knees were killing me.

When she did pull off my cock, cum followed it out and ran down her thighs to her knees. She quickly moved onto the tiled bathroom floor where she grabbed a hand towel and turned on the faucet. She ran the towel under the water and pressed the cold, wet towel to her crotch. She yelled out, "Oh fuck that's cold."

I chuckled as a vision of a cloud of steam rising from her pussy flashed through my mind. She said, "What are you laughing about?" She wrapped the cold towel around my cock and it was my turn to flinch. "Cold isn't it?" I nodded and threw the towel toward the bathroom sink but missed and it fluttered to the floor. I turned and pulled her to me. She came willingly and we kissed passionately at the foot of my bed.

With her fingers gripping my softening cock, I maneuvered us around the bed and then I lifted her up and set her on the edge of the mattress. She swung her feet up and moved to the center as I followed her. Our lips were still engaged. The candles flickered all around the room. We kissed and fondled each other's sex which naturally morphed into another round of intercourse. We had seemed to be avoiding the missionary position like it was too mundane for the passion we felt. We had become more comfortable now and it was a perfect transition from the kissing and fondling. Plus, I was curious about her comparison between Naveen and me, if she offered one. I wasn't about to ask.

I had positioned myself above her and she had opened her thighs to grant me access. She guided my raging hard cock to her sex and I gently eased my glans inside. She gasped a huge breath of air and held it as she grimaced when I pushed past my glans to the fattest part of my cock. I slowed at that point and Priya took the initiative and pushed her hips up to me. She hit bottom and flinched. We both stopped and took note of the depth.

I bent low and sucked on her nipples. She held both sides of my head and guided me back and forth from nipple to nipple. They were long and hard. She groaned constantly from the assault. Priya's tits fascinated me. The flesh was torpedo shaped, which I found particularly erotic, but then the darker areolas continued the exact contour to the tip of her erect nipples. I pulled back and started fucking her at a slow pace waiting for her signal that she was comfortable. She actually ramped up the pace and I followed her lead. She was rocking her hips forward and back as I lifted my hips up and down. Her feet locked on the back of my thighs and groaned out, "Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. " in synch with our pace for several minutes.

Priya's eyes went wide and she groaned, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh my gawwddd, cum with me." She suddenly slammed her hip up at me and her pussy clenched hard. I was furiously driving my hips up and down like a pile-driver trying to catch up. She yelled, "Hurrrryyyyyy." When she felt my cock harden she knew I was right there and when cum boiled out of my balls and raced down my shaft, she felt it and she screamed, "YES. YES. OH MY GOD. YES." She plunged her hips on and off my cock like she was pumping cum out of me.

As she recovered from her orgasm and I had finished pumping semen into her she made an "MMMMMM," noised followed by, "That was nice. You've wore me out. I can't imagine how you keep going."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,315 Followers