Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

Story Info
Priya goes south but action continues with renters.
23.5k words
4.8
26.7k
22

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

After dinner, Divi and her friends were still revved up about the events of the day on the lake. They were all talking excitedly at the same time and Priya shifted her concentration from one to the other taking in as much as she could. At times, details came out that I don't think they had intended to reveal and one of the other girls would glare at her. Priya just moved on to another story.

As darkness fell, Molly said, "Hey guys. We should get going. My mother will wonder where I am." I noticed for the first time that none of them had a cell phone with them. That had to be a record for girls of their generation to not have a cell phone in their hands for that long.

One by one, Joanna, Zoe, Sophie and Molly pushed themselves against me with their hands behind my back and stretched up for a kiss and thanked me over and over again for their wonderful day. Molly was last and she did the same except she pushed her pelvis against me and whispered, "Thank you Jack; for everything." She winked and kissed me again. The four of them filed out onto the deck. They waved as they pounded down the stairs to my yard. I watched them disappear around Priya's house and then turned back to Divi and Priya sitting at the bar. It was deathly quiet after all the voices stopped. I looked at Divi, who was looking at her mother waiting for the Q&A session to start. Priya looked at Divi and then at me. I braced myself for the inevitable.

Priya smiled at me and said, "Well. It sounds like you guys had a great day. I wish I was with you. It sounded way more fun than my day." Priya had intentionally or not just opened the floodgates and Divi's questions poured through. I grabbed a beer and sat down at the kitchen table. I was a little surprise that Priya wanted to do this with me there but I figured she needed some support to get through it.

Even though Divi was sure this whole thing in Boston was about a divorce and she had seemed stoic about it, she was still rocked by her mother's confirmation. She tried not to cry but it seemed that the more she tried, the more tears poured out of her eyes and down her cheeks. Priya got up and went around the bar and held her daughter tight and cried with her. Tears formed in my eyes too. It was a very emotional time. They swayed in each other's arms and the tears changed to sobs.

I had no place in their commiseration so I got up and went out to the deck. It was a gorgeous night. Vestiges of the pinks and oranges and blues of sunset were quickly being overpowered by the advancing purples and grays. High in the sky was a brightly lit contrail from a passing jet. A passing pontoon boat with anchor light and green and red navigation lights on cruised along the far side of the lake and then reversed course and headed back the way they came. To the west the evening star or more accurately, the planet Venus, the brightest light in the sky, chased after the sun. Bullfrogs were beginning to croak up a storm and crickets chirped. A bat swooped over my boat without a sound. I didn't often sit out on the deck at night. This was nice. I resolved to do it more often on perfect nights like this. Then the mosquitoes found me and I remembered why I didn't sit out at night much.

From the Breezeway, Divi and Priya came out on the deck with one arm around the other like they were supporting a drunk. Their free hands wiped at their tears. They sat down on a cushioned chaise longue. They weren't sobbing anymore but the sadness was palpable. I just sat down in my gravity chair beside them and stayed quiet. If they wanted anything from me, they'd ask.

Divi was the first to speak, and it was with bitterness in her voice, "He was a bad father and a bad husband. We're better off without him and his bimbo girlfriend." Even in the dark I could see the fire in her eyes. Priya didn't react to Divi's statement except to pull her in tighter.

Priya finally spoke. "Jack. First of all, thank you for all you did for the girls today. I was able to glean from some of the details that you saved them from possible disaster that they didn't even realize until after it was over. I'm going to take Divi home and we're going to comfort each other. She's a little shaken up about the divorce and I need some time to think about my life too." I understood; their lives had just come off the rails. The 'think about my life' part concerned me because I was thinking I was a part of that too.

I said, "Call me if you need anything. I'll be here for whatever you need." That statement, as simple and normal as it was, seemed to sadden Priya even more as she stood and helped Divi to her feet.

They headed for the stairs without another word until they got to the stairs. Divi stopped and turned. "Thanks Jack for a wonderful day. Thanks for Molly too." She forced a smile and they headed down the stairs with Priya looking back at me mouthing the question, 'Molly?' I just shrugged my shoulders and they were gone.

I had an ominous feeling in my gut. I had begun to feel close to Priya and Divi too. My life had some excitement in it again. Maybe excitement wasn't the correct word but I was feeling good about a new day dawning which had been missing for a long time. I was feeling alive again instead of just waiting to die. The mosquitoes drove me in and I chugged the remains of my beer as I headed for the Breezeway thinking that I would drag fewer of the blood-thirsty vampires inside the house if I went that way.

The next morning, I woke early, as usual. Consciousness was accompanied by a morning woody that had lately become a usual event. I jerked myself off as I reminisced about the erotic events of yesterday. It didn't take long. In the shower my mind went back to Priya's ominous statement as she and Divi headed for the stairs. I could only guess at the meaning, 'Think about my life too'.

I dressed in my usual garb - athletic shorts with no underwear and a tee-shirt. I pulled on my sandals and got on my boat. I cast off and made my way to the Marina again. I had seen a poster displaying 'breakfast pizza' yesterday and the photo looked delicious.

I sat outside the Marina at a picnic table eating my pizza and watching the first boats of the day filling up with gas. I got a chance to see some of the speed boats and wake boats up close. As I was cleaning up and throwing the waste in the pizza box, I saw a familiar pontoon boat slowing at the "No Wake" sign. I did a double take to confirm that it was the gang of five twenty something's from yesterday. It was the same boat but there were only three of them aboard: the alpha guy and the two that had taken off through the woods. I sat back down to see what they would do when they saw me.

As expected, their boat did a sudden u-turn that totally confused the wake boat coming in behind them. As they sped away, the alpha guy, sporting a foam neck-brace, turned in his seat and looked back at me. I smiled and waved. He immediately responded with his left-hand middle finger. The owner of the Marina had just come out of his garage, where he repaired boats, and saw them speeding away. I guess he thought the finger was for him because as he walked by me he said out loud to himself, "Frickin' kids. They're nothing but thugs. Their parents aren't much better either." I grinned and tossed my waste in a basket and returned to my boat. I watched for the kids boat all the way home. The last thing I wanted was to lead them back to my house.

I eased up to my dock and tied the boat fore and aft before shutting off the ignition. As I walked off the dock, Priya appeared from her yard crossing into mine. "Can we talk?" she said and I motioned for her to follow me up to the deck. I asked if she would like a cup of coffee and she declined. I turned on the Keurig Coffee Maker and popped in a coffee pod and waited for the water to heat. Priya had followed me inside but she just stood by the kitchen table and waited for me. I didn't like the look of this. I brought my cup to the kitchen table and motioned for her to sit as I sat down. She hesitated but then sat. "What's up?" I said, trying to sound upbeat.

Priya started, "I'm not sure how to say any of this. My emotions are all over the place right now and I'm pretty sure I should wait before saying this but I'm afraid I'll chicken out if I do." She put her hands on mine holding the coffee cup and said, "We've been going hot and heavy for a few weeks now and we've already talked about the guilt we both feel about cheating on my husband and you cheating on Anna. Our affair was comfortable because there was no danger of being found out but at the same time it felt safe because I was married and our relationship couldn't become anything more than that. It was purely physical and I've loved and needed every second of it."

I took a sip and waited for the shoe to drop. So far, all I'd heard was 'I've loved our time together; but...'

Priya's face scrunched up and tears flooded into her eyes. I was willing her to just say it. She continued, "Now that I'm divorced and trying to figure out what that means, I'm scared that I'll just roll into a replacement relationship with you that will be harder to stop later on. I'm sorry Jack. I have to stop this now while I still can." Her eyes pleaded with me to understand.

I took another sip and said, "I understand your rationale. It makes sense. If you think we need to stop our physical relationship to make sure that you don't just plug-and-play me into your replacement husband role, I get it. I hope we can still be friends even if it is without benefits."

Priya smiled and squeezed more tears from her eyes. She took my napkin and blew her nose on it. "I want that," she said. "I value your friendship."

I said, "I want you to understand that this is going to be hard for me, so bare with me. I'm really going to miss the sex."

Priya grinned and said, "Me too. Believe me."

I said, "What about Divi?"

Priya frowned and said, "Yes. What about Divi? I haven't discussed this with her. You already know she's persistent and she's going to want what she wants. She's eighteen and legally in control of her own life. It won't do any good to tell her to stay away from you. It'll just push her closer to you. I could ask you to deny her but I won't. She's planning on going off to college in the fall. All I can ask is that you two are discreet if I'm around. This will be hard enough without you guys driving my libido nuts."

I hated this whole thing. I valued our physical relationship more than I would have thought possible a month ago. Priya stood and headed for the sliding glass door. She turned back and said, "Jack? Please understand that I'm not saying we can't ever be the way we've been; just not now." She teared up again and left. I could hear her sobbing as she went down the stairs. I felt awful for her. Shit, I felt awful for me too.

Begrudgingly, I returned to my pre-Priya life, reading my e-reader in my zero-gravity chair with my binoculars at the ready and nodding off to sleep whenever my eyes became weary. I moped around in a listless funk for more than a week. I must have looked toward Priya's yard ten times an hour. I didn't even get a glimpse of either Priya or Divi. I wondered if they were even there. Maybe they had gone somewhere to get away. I started looking for Ashley as her statement about a Menage a trois, the last time I'd seen her, rampaged through my mind.

It was a Saturday and the lake was alive with boats of all kind. With my binoculars I watched two female kayakers lazily paddling along the opposite shore heading east. I zoomed in to see if I knew them. I didn't. I'd never seen them before. They were both wearing bikinis but I couldn't tell much about their bodies as they sat deep in their kayaks. I knew I could catch them in my kayak if I wanted.

I watched the two kayaks for a few minutes and thought to myself, 'Fuck it. I'm not going back in my asexual shell.' I put down my e-reader and binoculars and went to my dock and lifted my kayak and paddle and dropped it in the water. I carefully lowered myself into the cockpit and pushed off. In twenty minutes, I nonchalantly paddled up to the two women. It had taken fifteen minutes of power paddling without any breaks. My arms were burning when I slowed so it wouldn't appear as though I was stalking them with extra effort to catch them.

I easily pulled up beside them and said, "Good morning ladies. Beautiful day huh?" I paddled along at their pace and we introduced ourselves and chatted back and forth. I acted like I didn't see them making eye contact with each other as they maneuvered their kayaks on either side of mine. They were both quite attractive.

Beverly had curly blonde hair, probably bleached, cut at her shoulders. Her eyes were the most striking color of gold. She smiled easily and was eager to keep our conversation going. She didn't offer her age and I certainly wasn't going to ask.

Eva had long straight light brown silky hair that she had pulled into a ponytail sticking out through the back of her baseball cap. When I noticed that she also had the same gold eyes as Beverly I knew they were sisters. Eva was the younger of the two and by more than a couple years. Eva was the more aggressive of the two and she seemed to be messing with me to make sure I didn't just paddle off. Not that I intended to, even though that's always an option if they were giving off "Take a hike buddy" signals. They weren't.

I asked if they lived on the lake or had a camp they frequented in the summer. I confessed that I'd never seen them before. Eva said "We are just renting a camp for the weekend starting today. These kayaks belong to the owner. He let us rent them for a little extra money.

Beverly and Eva fell back a half boat length behind me and I could hear them whispering and giggling. I let them whisper and maintained my half boat lead. Suddenly, Beverly surged past me followed closely by Eva. I could easily chase them down so I let them go. Beverly yelled back, "The last one to the outer island buys the drinks." Eva quickly caught her sister and passed her. She was the athlete of the two, with slender well muscled arms and slim firm body and medium sized boob. Beverly was heavier with big boobs. Eva yelled back, "Come on Jack. Don't give up yet." She was egging me on and I took up the challenge.

Twenty strokes later, I passed Beverly and she gave me an odd grin. For some reason the poem, "Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly," flashed into my brain. Beverly yelled, "Get her Jack. She thinks she's the cat's meow." I was gaining on Eva with every stroke plus I was taking two strokes for her every one. She was trying hard to win but she knew she wouldn't. She gave up as I pulled past her and she started laughing. I stopped paddling and let her catch up as I stayed just a few feet in front. I ran aground on the target island five feet in front. Eva laughed and said, "You were just toying with me." I smiled and looked back to see how far back Beverly was. She was leisurely paddling and pulled up beside Eva and me a minute later.

I stepped out of my kayak with some balancing difficulty and helped Eva by steadying her kayak and then did the same for Beverly. There isn't much room inside a kayak for anything except your legs but both Beverly and Eva's kayaks were laden with blankets, picnic baskets and even coolers behind their seats. I pulled our kayaks up on the beach and helped them unload and then followed their lead with the two coolers through the shallow water to the island. Eva had extraordinarily long legs leading up to an amazing ass. Her hips were slim and her waist was tiny. Overall, she stood over six feet tall in her bare feet. There was no hint of child bearing. Not so for Beverly. She was not as tall as Eva but taller than average and her extra weight was distributed perfectly giving her a buxomly Rubenesque look. She was sexy in her own way and in the early 1900's her body would have been to die for.

I had seen the island many times in my travel around the lake in my pontoon boat and kayak. I don't know the name. It probably doesn't even have one. It's more of a mound of earth topping out at around four feet above the waterline. It couldn't have been fifty feet around. Three tall pine trees populated it but none of them was long for this world as their roots and the island itself were being attacked by the persistent waves. The circumference was ringed by high-bush blueberries that provided considerable privacy to the center which had been trampled flat with frequent visitors. There were ashes from old campfires in the very center, which seemed kind of risky considering the proximity of the pine trees. Someone had even mounted a solar light on a stump.

I set the coolers down as Beverly and Eva spread their blankets side by side. Eva asked me to join them and I smiled at her and nodded. Beverly passed around beers and we sat down on the blankets. Once close to the ground I noticed the odor of marijuana. I wasn't a frequent user but the smell is unmistakable. We talked and laughed and after a couple beers, Eva dug around in her picnic basket and pulled out a small baggy of 'pot'. Beverly grinned at Eva and then me as she asked if I wanted to share a joint.

"Sure," I said as Eva was already rolling one. Eva and Beverly were stealing glances at each other again and once we were passing the joint around they were giggling almost non-stop. A free-flow of information started then. Beverly told me that she was forty-six years old with two children in college. I was truthfully amazed as she looked much younger. I teased her when I said. "Wow, you don't look a day older than forty-five." We all roared with laughter. Eva confessed that she was thirty-eight and had been a Beach Volleyball player on the US Olympic team before she wrecked her knee skiing. Her story made me think of Anna and my mood turned down after that. Eva noticed and flashed a look at her sister as she began rolling another joint.

Eva explained that they rented the camp to "get away". Beverly and her long-time husband had separated because he was having an affair. Eva was obviously more than pissed at him and wanted Beverly to pay him back for his infidelity. There was that grin between them again. Beverly butted into Eva's discourse and explained how she didn't blame her husband for his dalliance because she had let herself get fat and unappealing. Eva looked at me and raised both hands pointing at Beverly and said, "Look at her Jack. She's beautiful."

I nodded and thought about a long-winded explanation of how much I agreed with Eva's statement but I concluded that I couldn't get it out in any coherent way and simply said, "I agree." My dick decided it was time to add its two cents and it hardened and tented my bathing suit. Both sisters' eyes went wide when they noticed.

Eva looked at Beverly and muttered with a hand over her mouth, "Fuck Bev. We've hit the jack pot." She hadn't intended for me to hear but I did and all the stealing glances and private giggles and that poem about the spider and the fly all made perfect sense. I normally would have covered my tent with my hands but I stayed leaning back on my locked arms looking down at the tent and then smiled at them.

I should have been mortified by the exposure of my erection to two women that I had just met two hours ago. In the pot and beer induced haze, I actually manually flexed my cock to the amusement of Eva and Beverly. I half expected that one or the other would make a move but neither did; at least not right then.

Still staring at my erection, Beverly prodded me for information about myself and I told them that I'd lived on the lake for ten years after my wife died, which brought the faintest of smiles between them. I smiled in my pot induced memory of Anna on the track back in college. I didn't even realize that I was verbalizing my reverie. Eva's eyes were unfocused as she grinned at the track reference. Until then, I wasn't sure either of them had heard a word I'd said.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers