Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack recalls 1st time and he and Divi go to an Orgy.
16.9k words
4.79
18k
15

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

After seeing Donna out, I returned to my kitchen and grabbed a beer and my e-reader and binoculars and retreated to my spot on the deck. I popped the beer tab and set the e-reader on the railing. I wasn't all that interested in reading so I scanned the opposite shore with my binoculars looking for any movement. There was none. It was completely quiet except for the groan of a chainsaw very far away and then I noticed the low-pitched rumbling of the train. I thought of Priya and how the train had evoked some fond memories of her early life with her husband, Naveen. Thinking of Priya made me sad and sadness always evoked post Anna memories.

I loved Anna with all that I was. I loved her still; or at least my memories of her. I always swore that I could never love anyone but her, so I've clung to her memories for all these years. Now, I wasn't so sure that I couldn't love someone else. I fought the thought off as being disrespectful of Anna's memory. It wouldn't stay away though. It had been easy to honor Anna all these years, buried in this house with photos or her and things that I kept that reminded me of her. My libido had checked out and sex had no part in my life at all. Then the old couple next door and then Ashley and Jacob and their pubic escapades and then Ashley appearing in my bed and I realized that my libido was alive again.

Since then, in just a few weeks, there's been Priya and Divi and her friends, my sister's in law Frankie and Joyce and niece Angela attempting to thwart my status as a hermit and then Beverly and Eva, Ali and Joan and now Donna. It seemed the universe was conspiring against me, or for me; I couldn't decide which.

I had already decided that if, in the end, I was only a sperm donor for Donna, I was cool with that. Anna and I had wanted kids. She had taken our first and only with her to the grave. The thought took my breath away and tears exploded from my eyes and cascaded down my cheeks to congregate on my chin before dropping to my bare chest. The thought of Donna carrying my child was growing on me. Whether Donna and I were able to be a couple or not, I wanted to be involved in the child's life, if that happened. That would be the first topic to discuss with her on our next date later that week.

My cell phone chimed and I got up to go inside to answer it. I couldn't remember where I'd left it last and I listened for the melodious tones that led me to the bedroom. The ring was coming from my bureau and by the time I picked up the phone, it stopped ringing. I looked to see who had called. It was my mother. I figured she wanted more money so I put the phone in my shorts pocket and didn't return her call. If it was that important, she'd call again.

By the time I got back out to the deck, my cell phone dinged indicating that I had a voice message waiting. I pulled my phone out and after a few minutes trying to remember how to retrieve voice-mail, I listened to Mom's message. Around a bunch of "how are you?", "I miss you," etc.; all of which she was not prone to saying, the jist was that she and my sister had rented a camp on my lake and were looking forward to seeing me. She indicated that she'd call me when they got there." She gave no hint as to whether it would be today or tomorrow. I called her back to find out but her phone bounced to voice-mail immediately. I left a message and hung up.

I returned to my chair and turned on my e-reader and got a half a page in and shut if off. My mind was distracted. A swirl of thoughts ran around in my head. Donna and her situation, Priya's efforts to sort out her feelings and my feelings for her. Divi's persistence and my inability to deal properly with it. All these years since Anna died, I hadn't even thought much about sex. Now, all of a sudden, it was everywhere. Fortunately, it was like riding a bike. I sat there in my chair with my beer thinking about my sex life. I knew almost to the minute when it ended and I knew with a little less certainty when it started again. I think everyone remembers when their sex lives started. I certainly did.

I was eighteen. In fact, it was my eighteenth birthday when my sex life started and I remembered every second. To clarify, that was when my sex life started with someone other than myself. I'd dated a few girls in high school and had gotten so close to having sex but then the girls saw my junk or touched it and they would practically run screaming into the night. I would have thought that at least one of them would have been adventurous and jerked me off or given me a blow job or something, but no such luck.

I lived with my mother and my older sister Janet. My father had flown the coop when I was only three. I never met him and don't remember him at all. Janet is five years older than me. She remembered him and spoke fondly of him. She's very much like my mother and they drove each other nuts when she was in her teens. I was into sports at school and that was all I cared about. I just ignored Janet's bullshit and their incessant arguments.

Mom was eighteen when Janet was born. She was, and still is, very beautiful. Various men came and went over the years. She never married any of them. I liked some of them and others, I didn't. I think Janet liked every one of them and she and Mom had some vicious fights, which I just tuned out. In later years, I came to understand what they fought about.

Janet was a teenage version of Mom and she was very popular with the boys. Her body blossomed early with big boobs and narrow waist with curvy hips and long shapely legs. She showed all of those attributes off regularly and many times was sent home from school to change into something more appropriate. She drove all the boys absolutely nuts. The Phys Ed teacher was caught red-handed with his dick in her mouth and he lost his job. Janet's reputation, that she had cultivated through high school, was the only thing that saved him from going to jail. Mom knew only too well what she was all about. I later came to find out that Janet was screwing Mom's boyfriends when she wasn't around. I just ignored it all and studied and played sports.

Janet loved to make fun of my apparent inexperience with sex and girls in general. She asked me if I was gay and I objected to her insinuation. She just raised her hands in surrender and said, "Just asking."

From the clothes that Janet liked to wear to school, you could imagine what she wore at home. I had an erection most of the time and I relieved them in our one bathroom. I didn't hide any pornography in the bathroom to jerk off to like my friends did. Between visualizations of Mom and Janet, I didn't need any. Both Mom and Janet knew exactly what I was doing in there for long periods of time. One or the other would bang on the door and yell, "Come on Jack. Quit jerking off. I need to go."

As a teenage boy, I was being consumed by hormones. I took every opportunity to see either Mom or Janet less than fully clothed. What I didn't know, until years later, was that both Mom and Janet took every opportunity to see what I was packing.

Apparently, my junk didn't scare either of them off because on my eighteenth birthday, at a party attended by just the three of us. We were at the kitchen table getting ready to light the candles on the birthday cake when Mom announced that it was time for me to become a man. I had no idea what that meant but apparently, Mom and Janet had had this discussion already and both Mom and Janet smiled at me with expressions on their faces like I was the main entrée on the menu.

Janet slid from her chair to her knees and crawled on her hands and knees around the corner of the table and sat down on her feet between my legs. Mom moved her chair around so she could see. Janet had a sultry look on her face as she licked her lips and reached for my belt buckle. I was scared shitless. My lungs pulled up into my throat and I couldn't breathe.

Mom told me to just relax and enjoy. I had dreamed of this happening and now I was terrified. Janet finished loosening my belt and unhooking my jeans before she eased down my zipper as she stared up into my face. She giggled at the look on my face and then turned to Mom and said, "Look Mom, he's scared to death."

In spite of it all, my cock was as hard as a steel pole and Janet had trouble getting it out of my underwear. I remember that her hand was ice cold. It was so cold that it felt like fire that burned when she wrapped her fingers as far around my cock as she could. Her eyes lit up and Mom mumbled, "Jesus Janet. Look at the size of that thing."

Janet looked at Mom with a huge grin on her face and started jerking me off. I'd jerked myself off a thousand times and it never once felt like that. I let out a long groan as my head dropped back and I was looking at the ceiling light above the table. I remember saying, "Thank you God." Mom and Janet both giggled at that.

I tried hard not to embarrass myself by shooting the second she touched me. I accomplished that but just barely. The instant that she touched my cock I knew I was moments away from launching my jizz in the air. In seconds, I humped up in my chair and lifted my hips as cum rocketed from my cock in a long powerful blast that hit Janet hard in the face. She pulled her face away from the stream and it continued over her shoulder to the table and as luck would have it, right onto the birthday cake. It was like time had stopped. Janet's eyes had closed as cum splattered everywhere. Her mouth was open in shock. Mom's face lit up with surprise as she gawked at the first shot flying into the cake. Time started again and Mom was laughing as six or seven more shots exploded up my shaft. Janet took another shot before she aimed my cock at Mom and she took two shots to the side of her head and face as she turned away. Mom pushed her chair back but the remaining shots landed on her blouse. Janet roared with laughter at the horrified look on Mom's face.

Janet didn't release my cock and kept right on jerking me off. My cock didn't soften even a little. It seemed to get harder and Janet leaned in and flicked her tongue to my glans and collected cum from the 'eye'. She rolled it around in her mouth for a few moments like she was a connoisseur savoring a fine wine. Mom watched for Janet's reaction. She just swallowed without providing one.

Janet looked up at me and said, "Okay little brother. We got that first one out of the way." She looked at Mom and said, "Do you want any of this?" she aimed my cock at her. Mom just looked down at my cock as Janet's hand slid along the shaft from balls to glans.

"I shouldn't." was all she said as she pulled her chair up closer. Janet settled back in place and looked up into my eyes as she ran her tongue around my glans, drilling in on my 'spot'. I was well aware of the 'spot' but when Janet drilled the tip of her tongue on it, I thrust my hips at her and groaned out, "Oh my gawwdd. Yes. Do that."

Janet pulled back and giggled and said to Mom, "I think he likes it there."

Mom laughed and said, "Yeah. Just like every man I've ever met."

Janet was an accomplished cock-sucker, just as her reputation suggested. I'd heard all the talk from my older friends, who were freshmen when Janet was a senior. Now I was a senior and I was still hearing the stories. Janet was twenty-three years old and now she wore her risqué outfits to work at the local porno shop to the complete approval of her boss and especially the customers.

She pushed her lips down my shaft and I muttered, "Oh God" and "Oh fuck," over and over again. Janet was correct that after that first ejaculation, I was able to last much longer. She started with a two-fisted hand job as she rolled her lips around on my glans. She kept stealing glances at Mom who was fanning her flushed face with one hand.

Then Janet displaced one of her hands with her lips as she pushed further down my shaft and got her mouth and her remaining hand in synch. Mom was biting her lower lip as she watched the display of Janet's skills. One hand went to her right breast and twirled her index finger around her nipple. Janet saw what Mom was doing and she looked at me and nodded toward Mom. I smiled at Janet. I had been watching her too.

Janet pushed the other hand away as her lips pushed all the way to the bottom. The sensation of my cock pushing into Janet's throat was unbelievable. Janet took several full depth sucks and then pulled off and aimed my cock at Mom, whose face was red with sexual desire. She was breathing very erratically. Mom looked at my face and then back down to my cock glistening with Janet's saliva. She sucked her lip between her teeth and as if being attracted by a magnet, she slid off her chair to her knees and took my cock from Janet's hand. She wasted no time getting her lips over my glans. She groaned deep in her throat and I did the same.

Janet stood up and stripped naked and I thought my eye-balls would blow out of my skull. What a body. She ran her fingers through her sex and pulled her wet fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

Mom tried hard to push all of my cock into her mouth but she could only do about half and then she started gagging and coughing. I was way to far gone to care that it was my mother sucking on my cock. I thrust my hips up to push more inside her mouth but she pulled back each time. I could feel my second orgasm approaching and I placed my hands on the back of Mom's head. Janet grinned at me as she seemed to know that I was going to blow a load in Mom's mouth whether she wanted it or not. Janet nodded at me telling me to do it and I did.

Mom tried to pull back but I wouldn't let her. It was the only time in my life that I did that to a woman. I felt at the time that since Mom had orchestrated this thing, she should receive her prize. It only seemed fair at that moment. I confess that I felt bad and apologized later.

Her eyes were wild trying to deal with the sheer size of my load. When I let her go, she immediately pulled back and coughed and gagged as cum flew out of her mouth to my right thigh. When she got herself back together again, she scooped the cum off my pants and pushed it into her mouth while she grinned up at me. "Sorry Sweetie," she mumbled.

Mom moved back to her seat and the vision of Janet's naked body standing in front of me with her legs outside of mine brought my cock quickly back to full size. She reached down and pulled my cock back from my stomach and slid forward on my thighs and guided my cock into her pussy. We both groaned hard and loud. Janet loudly said, "OH MY GOD JACK. YOUR COCK IS HUGE. BIGGEST I'VE EVER HAD. MOM! IT'S AMAZING. YOU HAVE TO GET ON THIS."

Mom hesitated for a few moments before she stood up and stripped herself naked. The vision of my naked Mom drove my cock harder and Janet groaned hard in a low pitched, demonic voice, "OH JESUS. YOU'RE GOING TO RIP ME IN TWO." Whatever I was doing to her, she didn't slow down as she lifted herself up and dropped herself down my shaft in rapid succession.

I was watching Janet's tits bouncing inches from my face and I cupped them both in my palms and put my index fingers and thumbs to her nipples, eliciting another moan. I had seen female orgasms on internet porno sites before so I knew what it was when I saw one but to be this close to Janet as she built steadily to hers was an amazing experience. Every muscle in her body tightened and then her facial muscles led the release. She groaned hard and then I felt her pussy clenching on my cock much quicker than my cock pulsed to fire each salvo of cum.

Janet's face exhibited her pure joy. Her eyes went glassy and her lips formed an "O" as a long moan was forced out. She tried to continue her motion on my cock but she was unable to control her body. Her face turned to Mom and she muttered, "Fuck Mom. The best cock ever." I gripped her hips and began thrusting my hips forward to keep up the fucking motion. I didn't want it to ever end. I was in heaven and if I died right then, that would have been fine with me.

Mom was watching closely and smiled when Janet's orgasm crushed her. Mom didn't make a move until Janet sat unmoving on my cock, gasping for oxygen. Then she leaned down and whispered loud enough for both of us to hear, "Janet, honey. Can you let your Mom have some of that?" Janet grinned after a short delay and then lifted herself off my cock. My cock slapped back against my stomach and Janet slid down my legs before stepping back toward her chair and collapsed down into it. Her hands immediately went to her sex to hold back the flow of her vaginal juices.

Mom didn't waste a second as she moved onto my thighs ass first and dragged my rigid cock through her sex and sat down. She ran her hands to my balls and dragged her fingers up the length of my sloppy wet cock as she pressed it against her stomach. I reached around and cradled her big tits in my hands and tweaked her nipples. She seemed to like that as she moved her hands from my cock to cover mine and she held them there.

Janet got out of her chair and went back to her knees between my thighs and guided my rock-hard cock to Mom's pussy. Mom lifted herself high to accept it and then groaned hard as she slid down the shaft. She flinched hard at the bottom and that was my first introduction to a woman's cervix. She readjusted her position and started lifting and dropping herself off and on my cock. This position was amazing. I started thrusting my cock up hard as she let herself drop. She flinched a few more times but it didn't slow her down much.

I was really getting into fucking my mom when Janet pulled my cock from her pussy and sucked it deep in her mouth and throat. She took it in and out a few times, driving me nuts and then pushed it back in Mom's pussy. I wasn't going to last much longer and I heard Mom say, "Janet. Don't let him cum in me. Okay?"

In another minute I knew I was going to blow. Mom did too as she pulled herself up my shaft and Janet drove her lips over my glans and began feverishly jerking me off. I poured all I had into Janet's mouth and she swallowed quickly before she got overwhelmed by the volume.

When I'd finished six or eight shots, Janet pulled her lips off my cock and pushed it back into Mom's pussy. She groaned hard again and started fucking me again. In another minute, Mom groaned out, "OH FUCK. YES. I'M GONNA CUM ON MY BABY BOY'S COCK. OH MY GAAAAWWWWDDDD."

I felt her pussy clamping hard on my softening cock. I was done and had nothing to add to her orgasm. Mom continued to fuck my cock all the way through her orgasm and then eased her pussy off and struggled to get off my thighs.

'Holy Shit,' was all I could think. I sat there in my chair as Janet cradled my cock while it continued to pulse for quite a while after Mom left the kitchen and went to the bathroom. She didn't come back but after Janet sucked me back up again we went another round. Then Janet showed me how to pleasure a woman's pussy. She told me I was a natural and she seemed to really mean it as she moaned through several orgasms. Since that day, I've particularly enjoyed pleasuring a woman with cunnilingus. My motto has always been 'Women cum first.'

Mom and I never got together like that again. I can still see her sucking and fucking my cock in my mind's eye. Janet and I continued on an occasional basis until I went off to college. I'm certain that Mom knew. I don't see either of them much since I moved to the lake. Mom calls every once in a while, to see if I'm still alive and to ask for money. I have plenty of that and I don't begrudge helping her out. She always says that she'll pay me back, but I know that will never happen and I never ask. I don't even remember the last time she called before today. Janet got married a few years ago in Las Vegas. No one was invited. I don't even know his name or what he does for a living or even if he works at all. I heard from Mom that he's emotionally and physically abusive. Janet always gravitated to that kind of guy. I doubt that she'd be happy with a guy that treated her well.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers