Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed in my 'going-to-town' clothes. My plan was to go to my favorite breakfast diner. I knew Donna would be working and wouldn't be able to talk but I felt like I wanted to see her. I thought that it might be possible that Donna and I could be more than donor and receiver. I was still wrestling with Priya and me but she was twisting me into a pretzel and I decided to just let it ride for a while. Nothing Priya had done or said was irrational. I understood her positions about how our relationship had started and about her anger at me for taking Divi to the orgy. For now, I decided to dwell on the prospect of fatherhood. If father and mother couldn't make it as a husband and wife; I would take the blame and put it squarely on the fact that I can't leave Anna behind. I was sure that Donna would be fine either way.

The phone rang as I was heading for the garage. I didn't get many calls and the only one I was expecting was from my mother, and that's who it was. I answered, "Hi Mom. Are you here?" She said that she and Janet got to the camp late last night and decided to wait until this morning to let me know. I suggested that we meet for breakfast at the diner and she accepted. I gave her the address.

I arrived at the diner first and Donna beamed a high watt smile at me and pointed to my usual table by the windows. I faced the window this time so I could watch for Mom and Janet. Donna finished taking an order and took it to the kitchen and returned to my table. She nudged up against me and said, "It seems like forever since I saw you. I can't wait for Thursday night." I smiled. She said, "The usual?"

I said, "I'm waiting for two others. I'll order with them. Here they are now." Mom and Janet came through the door from the other side of the building so they didn't come past the window in front of me. I stood up from the booth and Mom hurried into my arms and stretched up and kissed me on the lips. Janet did the same but with a little more passion than was appropriate between brother and sister. Donna stood back and watched with a bemused expression on her face when my mother kissed me and a little green-eyed monster showed when Janet mashed her lips on mine.

I motioned for them to have a seat on the window side of the booth and Janet slid in to make room for Mom, but she was pushing in on my side and I slid over to the wall to make room. Janet was giddy and said, "Hey little brother. How have you been? It's been ages. I've missed you." I knew the last part was bullshit.

Donna returned to the end of the table with her pad and pencil out and asked if we wanted coffee. Mom and Janet did and I didn't. Donna had heard Janet say 'hey little brother' and she was hanging around a little to be introduced. At least her green-eyed monster expression was gone. She had to assume that the older woman was my mother even though Janet and Mom look like sisters. I hadn't seen either of them for years and mom looked different than I had remembered. She looked great though and I told her so. She was pleased.

Janet spoke up, "I guess she should with the face lift and the boob job and the tummy tuck." Mom gave her a scornful look and Janet looked away and unwrapped her silverware from her paper napkin and examined each piece for water-spots and then used her napkin to wipe each one. They were both dressed very nicely. The last I knew neither of them had a pot to piss in. Something had changed that led to the nice clothes and the body work.

Janet blurted it out, "Mom is married again." She leaned across the table and rubbed her index and middle finger on her thumb indicating 'money'.

Mom gave an embarrassed grin and said, "His name is Jeremy and he's very nice. After all the abusers over the years, I wasn't sure I could go for him."

Janet interjected with obvious sarcasm, "And his money had nothing to do with it, huh Mom?" Mom's face reddened as she examined her silverware too. After continued conversation it became apparent that Jeremy was in his eighties and loaded. Mom provided none of that information but Janet seemed eager to. I congratulated mom on her marriage.

Donna returned for our order and I yielded to them. They hadn't paid any attention to the menu before Donna arrived so they weren't ready to order. I ordered my usual and after a few moments, Janet placed hers. Mom couldn't decide and Janet examined Donna as we waited.

When Donna left for the kitchen with our orders, Janet leaned her breasts on the table and said, "She very pretty and she's definitely into you. Are you tapping that?" I gave her a disapproving look as I thought, 'you can take the lady out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the lady.' Janet's expression morphed into one of surprise and she said, "Oh my God. You are. You have to introduce us."

My eyes dropped from her gaze and I could feel the heat in my face from embarrassment. Mom had watched the whole thing and she looked over at Janet and said, "I think you nailed it Janet." She looked toward the kitchen to see if Donna was close by. She wasn't and I feared for what she was going to do and say when Donna returned with our meals.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Donna came out of the kitchen with a tray held in one hand at face level. She placed my meal in front of me and then looked at the two remaining meals trying to remember which was which. She got it right. I figured that Donna already knew who my companions were but I introduced Donna to them and them to Donna. They all smiled at each other and thankfully, that was it.

Then, while Donna was exchanging pleasantries with Mom, Janet pushed her bare foot into my crotch under the table. I was startled by the contact and I lurched forward over my plate. Donna saw the look that I gave Janet and Janet's grin as I pushed her foot away told Donna everything she needed to know. She was flustered and excused herself and hurried away. Janet pushed her foot back in my crotch and I glared at her. Mom had a bemused look on her face. They had probably orchestrated this whole thing. Donna didn't return to our table until we were done eating. She brought the check and asked how everything was. Janet gave Donna a coquettish smile and said, "Wonderful. Thank you, Donna." I reached for the check but Mom grabbed it first. I let her pay. She was pretty cheap with the tip.

As I struggled out of the booth, Mom and Janet were heading for the door. I got Donna's attention and mouthed the words, 'See you Thursday night". She grinned and vigorously nodded. When Mom and Janet were through the door I blew Donna an air-kiss and she blew one back with a grin on her face. We stood outside discussing who was going where to continue our visit. They had never been to my house and Mom expressed her desire to see it, so I led them back to my house. Mom pulled in behind my Nissan with her big Mercedes SUV.

I gave them a tour of my house. In the old days, Mom would have gushed over it with awe on her face. Now that she had money and was living in a big house or a mansion, she acted very blasé. Janet reacted similarly, which made sense when I discovered that Janet had moved in with Mom and Jeremy after her divorce. She was living the high-life on her step-father's dime.

I offered them coffee and they both accepted. When I brought the cups to the living room and handed them over, Janet set hers down immediately and reached out and placed her full hand on my crotch. My cock hardened immediately from her touch. Janet glanced at Mom who was watching closely. Mom smiled up at me and then at Janet and nodded. I started to pull back from her touch but she came out of her seat and followed me back until I fell backward into the loveseat across the room under the window. Nothing was said by anyone but the expression on Janet's face told me that I was meat on the table.

I fended Janet's hands away until she succeeded in getting my hard cock in her hand and she pulled it out of my jeans. Then my little head was in control and my big head was along for the ride. Mom got up from the sofa and sat in a rocking chair beside the loveseat to get a better view. Before Janet could get her lips on my glans, Mom had her hand under her dress frigging herself.

With just her lips locked on the crown of my cock, Janet stripped off her blouse and bra and cradled her tits in her hands for a moment as she tweaked her rock-hard nipples. She pulled my jeans off with some assistance from me. I pulled my shirt off over my head. Then her hands wrapped around my shaft and she started a double-fisted counter-rotating hand job as she held my knob with her lips. I let out a loud groan and fell back against the loveseat. The memories of Janet's skills all those years ago came flooding back. If I had any misgivings about this when she started, they were gone.

Mom was chewing on her lower lip as she watched Janet's hand job and blow job. Her face was flushed red with sexual anticipation. Mom's contact with my cock had been only that once on my eighteenth birthday. I had a feeling that the experience was about to be repeated when she hiked up her dress and she had no underwear on. She turned in her chair to show me as her fingers lanced through her glistening wet sex. She was breathing as hard as I was as her attention dropped from my face to my lap to watch Janet displace her hands with her lips as she pushed her mouth all the way down to my balls. Mom smiled as she looked back to my face to see the look of pure ecstasy on my face.

I knew that the one time with Mom and the several times with Janet were wrong just as I knew that what we were doing right then was wrong. I would feel the regrets later, but right then I was beyond logical thought. I started rolling my hips forward to feed my cock into Janet's face. She grinned around my shaft as I pumped my cock in and out. I looked down into Janet's eyes, which were looking up at me.

Janet pulled up off my cock and lashed her tongue down my shaft to my balls. She sucked them inside her mouth one at a time and then rubbed my cock on her face as she moaned. She made her way back up to my glans and rolled her lips over the tip and then pulled off again. She looked over at Mom, who's eyes were shut with her mouth open and her fingers flailing through her labia. She was obviously remembering something erotic. When she realized that the slurping and sucking noises had stopped she opened her eyes to see why. Janet grinned at her and aimed my cock at her as she resumed her hand job. Mom's lustful smile revealed her desire but she hesitated and Janet stuffed my cock back in her mouth as she looked over at Mom. I guess that was enough for her as Mom dropped out of the chair to her knees and maneuvered herself up beside Janet.

The first thing Mom did was to bend forward and suck on Janet's tits. Janet groaned hard with her attack and she bit down on her lower lip. Janet dragged my cock across Mom's face and she moaned. She turned her face to me and pushed her lips over my glans and watched my reaction. I groaned when she rapidly flicked her tongue on my 'spot'. She smiled around my cock at Janet and then Janet released my cock to Mom's hand as she took over the hand job.

Janet stood up and stripped naked. She hadn't been wearing any underwear either. The years had been kind to her. Her body was as incredible as it was back then. I wondered if Step-daddy had paid for some body-work on her too. She was forty-three and there wasn't a hint of boob-sag. She'd definitely had a boob job and it was a good one. Her tits were spectacular. I couldn't help but wonder what Mom's tits looked like.

Janet ran her hands down over her boobs, fondled her nipples and then continued down over the gentle curves of her hips and into her sex. She spread her labia to expose her soaking wet pink vagina. She ran her index finger over her swollen clitoris and with her hips leading the way her whole body surged forward and then snapped back and her head rolled to the side as she let out a loud groan and her voice trembled as she said, "Hurry up Mom. I can't wait much longer to get him inside me. I've dreamed about it since you made the reservations."

Mom giggled around my cock and pulled her lips off as she continued her hand job. "So have I. I can wait though. You go first but I want his cum in me." They were having this discussion right in front of me. At that point, I didn't care who I came in. Mom pushed her lips back on my cock and rolled them around my knob and she lashed it with her tongue until Janet got in position to slide her body into my lap.

Mom pulled back and got her body out of the way but held my cock to guide it to Janet's pussy as she spread her legs wide to slide in over my thighs. The expression on her face told me that she was on fire. She took a deep breath and held it and then exhaled it all as she pushed onto my cock. Mom gripped my cock hard as Janet slid on and let Janet's weight push her hand down the shaft and then she cradled my balls as Janet immediately went to a normal fucking pace. Her eyes were wild with passion. She sucked in another breath and gasped it back out as she hit bottom with a groan.

My hands went to her enhanced tits and she grabbed my wrists and maneuvered my hands where she wanted them. Her head cocked to the right as her mouth opened. She moaned loudly and muttered, "Fuck Mom. His cock is the best. Better than I remembered." She manually clenched her vaginal muscles and I responded by flexing my cock. She looked up at me and mumbled, "Oh Jesus. That was incredible. Can you do that again. I'm so close."

I flexed my cock as hard as I could and Janet opened her mouth in a silent scream. Her eyes went wide and then her body tensed and her silent scream morphed into a loud high-pitched scream as her body thrashed around in my lap. Her hands, that had been holding my hands on her tits went to my biceps to steady herself.

The tension in her face went slack as she turned to look at Mom who was grinning broadly. "Oh my God, Mom. I haven't had an orgasm like that in years. Holy shit." Her pussy was still clenching on my cock. I could have caught up with her but I pushed my orgasm back. I knew I wouldn't last long if Mom decided it was her turn. Janet fell forward, pressing her face to my chest. She was furiously gasping for air. I could feel her tits pressing against my stomach.

Mom's hand dropped to Janet's ass and then she ran her hand down my gooey cock. Her fingers found Janet's clitoris and dragged her index finger over it to an instantaneous reaction from Janet. Then Mom pulled my hard cock from Janet's pussy and leaned in and pushed her lips on. I groaned loudly from Mom's attack. Janet lifted herself off me and rolled to the other seat away from Mom. She turned to watch Mom feverishly sucking my cock.

Once Janet was out of the way, Mom pulled her lips off and pulled me out of the seat as she went back on the floor. Her legs spread and her knees went up. She wanted it Missionary Style and I was ready to accommodate her. I moved my knees between hers and let her guide my cock into her pussy. She was sopping wet. She groaned hard until my penetration stopped and then she shoved her hips up to take more. She yelped and stopped before dropping her ass back to the floor. I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

I pulled my cock back to the ridge and pushed back in and Mom groaned again. She muttered, "Jesus Christ. My baby boy has a big cock." I never liked being referred to as her 'baby boy' but I let it go as I started a steady fucking motion with my hips and thighs working together. My orgasm was closing in fast. I tried to push it back but that wasn't going to happen. I stopped my motion to gather myself and Mom looked up at me with a disappointed expression as she tried to pick up the action. To stop her motion, I pulled her ass up into my lap and sat back on my feet. She grinned at this new position as I resumed my fucking motion. It wasn't long before she screamed, "Oh my God. Fuck me. Yes. YESSSS. I'm cumming. Fuck me. Oh gawwdd fuck me."

The timing was good because I couldn't hold off anymore and I started driving my cock in and out of her in this new position. As her pussy clenched on my cock, my balls boiled over and I yelled out, "UNNNGGGGYYYYYYUUUUNNGGG," as cum rocketed up my shaft to Mom's pussy. She knew what was coming and she screamed out, "YYYYYEEESSSSS. OH GODDDD. YESSSS."

I lost count of the number of shots that I poured into her. They just kept coming. When I finished, Mom's pussy continued to throb on my cock. We were both gasping for oxygen as Janet came down off the loveseat and fondled my balls while Mom and I recovered. When Mom's pussy stopped throbbing, I fell off to her side and suckled on her tit. She cradled my head in her arms as she emitted a self-satisfied cooing noise and then she said, "Uuummm. Just like when you were a baby." I chuckled at the thought.

Janet joined my embrace on Mom's other breast and Mom held us both tightly. We stayed like that for a long while before Janet pulled herself away and sat up. She fondled her own nipples and then pulled each one to her lips for a kiss. I sat up and then pulled myself back into the loveseat. Mom's hands went back to her sex and she lazily dragged her index fingers through her labia as cum bubbled out of her. A sigh escaped from her throat and she sat up too.

Her perfectly coiffed hair was a mess and that seemed to bother her. She struggled to her feet, grabbed her discarded clothing and headed for the bathroom. Janet was staring at my limp cock. I could only assume that she wanted more, but she collected her clothes and followed Mom to the bathroom.

I sat there reliving what just happened and then I heard loud slurping noises coming from the bathroom and my curiosity got the better of me. As I passed through the kitchen heading for the bathroom, I could see Mom leaning back against the vanity with one foot on the counter. She was still naked and Janet was on her knees with her face buried in Mom's sex, sucking and licking cum out of her pussy. Mom had a grip on Janet's head holding her in place as her own head rolled back with mouth open in a long constant moan. I stopped and watched from the hallway. My cock was rising again from the vision before me. My hand gripped it and slowly began stroking.

Behind me I heard the door from the deck slide open and I hurried to the bathroom and shut the door and then turned back to the kitchen. Divi came in and closed the slider behind her. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tight tee shirt with no bra. Her torpedo shaped tits, that I found so intoxicating, were pushing against the material. I was naked and my hand was still stroking my hard cock. Divi looked at me and said, "OOOO. Is that for me?" She headed toward me. Then she heard the moaning coming from the bathroom and she stopped. She frowned and said, "I guess you have company. I won't keep you. You probably want to get back to that," as she pointed toward the bathroom. "I just wanted to tell you that Mom has settled down. Wow, was she ever pissed off. I told her that going to the party was my idea but I didn't know it was that kind of party and neither did you. She's gone to the corner store right now. I'm hopeful that you and Mom can get back together..."

Her sentence was interrupted by a loud groan from the bathroom, "Oh God. I'm cumming again."

Divi looked at the bathroom door and then back at me. My hand was covering my cock and she said, "Well, it looks like your company to going ahead without you. You should probably get back to that rather than standing here jerking yourself off talking to me." She moved closer and stretched up to kiss me. I kissed her back. She continued, "I wish I was whoever is in there right now." I smiled and told her I hoped to see her later. She left the way she had come in.