Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom & Sister visits - Jacob's 'niece' visits.
18.7k words
4.76
22.3k
18

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers

Voyeur Gets Voyeured -- Chapter 8

I spent the rest of the day reading and napping before I put on my bathing suit and went for a swim. It had been a while since I had worked out. I had a Bow-Flex machine in the basement and I had used it regularly until several weeks ago when all the sex started. I just couldn't muster the energy since then. I was feeling great today for whatever reason and I decided to swim across the lake and back. I pulled on my neon-orange swim cap so boaters would see me.

I got halfway across and I decided that was a stupid idea. Speed-boats with tubers on towlines were the problem. Every time one would come into my part of the lake, I had no confidence that the driver was looking forward and not back at his tube passengers. I had to stop every time and tread water as I waved my hands in the air and the boat would veer away. I gave up that plan and headed back to my dock as fast as I could. I was breathing hard when I stepped up on the dock and I grabbed the boat rail as I bent over at the waist gasping for air.

I opened the gate on the boat and stepped on and sat down. As I sucked in oxygen, I notice a plastic bag jammed into the seat across from me. I stood up and pulled the bag out from between the seat cushion and back rest. It was a bag of pot with rolling papers and a Bic lighter. It must have been left behind by one of Ashley's friends. There was a lot of pot in the bag. Whoever lost it would be disappointed. I didn't use it as a general rule but on rare occasions I would take a drag or two.

I got my breathing back to normal and carried the baggy up to the deck and set it down on the glass top table. I toweled off and dropped into my chair. I looked at the baggy and decided against rolling myself a joint. I would take it to Jacob's house and leave it on the kitchen counter.

It seemed that no one locked their doors around here. I didn't and neither did Jacob. He made it a point to tell me if there was a tool or something that I needed, just go in his garage. He was sure he had every tool known to man and since he's a contractor, I was sure he was correct.

I turned the front door knob and walked right in. Jacob's house was really just a camp. The furniture was old and worn. It had a fireplace for heat but no central heating system. I had been here before when Jacob's Aunt and Uncle owned it. I was curious to see what, if anything, he had done to the place. It looked exactly the same as the last time I was here, except for a desk in the living room covered with electronics. I checked it out and was surprised that it was the latest technology. I'd figured that Jacob was a hammer-slammer and wouldn't know dick from wallpaper paste about computers.

I touched the space bar and the twenty-seven-inch monitor sprang to life. It displayed four separate rectangles with three displaying still views from separate cameras. The fourth was a live image of me standing in front of the computer. I looked to where the view was coming from and zeroed in on a tiny black plastic item on a bookshelf across the room behind me. I picked it up and examined it. The view on the monitor changed to a closeup of my face. I couldn't belief they made cameras that small. I examined the other three views and was shocked that the top left one was of my bedroom looking down from the ceiling fan. I picked up the mouse and clicked the box and rewind, play, pause and fast-forward icons appeared. I hit rewind and the view changed too rapidly to make it out. I hit the play icon and was stunned to see a view of me, back to the camera, fucking Mandy doggy style as she clung to the headboard with Sam lying tits-up sucking on my balls. Mandy was slamming her hips back at me until she screamed into her orgasm. 'Fuck,' I thought. 'The camera included sound.' I didn't bother returning the recording back to where I found it. Jacob would already know that I had watched it when he checked the live recording of me watching it.

I clicked on one of the other two boxes and replayed Jacob getting a blow job here in the living room from Ashley with full audio. 'She must know he is recording everything,' I thought. There was no security password to get in. My cock went hard as I watched Jacob launching his jizz into Ashley's cleavage as she held her tits together to her obvious delight. If I had any doubt about whether Ashley knew about the cameras, that was put to bed when she got off her knees and pushed her cum covered tits right up to the camera. Then she pulled back and scooped cum up with her fingers and pushed them into her mouth. She licked them clean and the pursed her lips and gave an air-kiss to the camera.

I had to figure out a way to turn Jacob's voyeurism against him. I minimized the screen and left the baggy on the kitchen counter with a note. I couldn't be too hard on Jacob. I was doing the same thing with binoculars instead of high-tech cameras. I wrote down the name of the company that had made the surveillance equipment and stuffed it in my pocket. 'I guess I have to up my game,' I thought.

Back in my chair on the deck, I read for another hour and got up to get ready for Mom's dinner party. I would have dressed in Jeans and a tee shirt but since Mom and Janet were now high-society newbies and they dressed that way, I decided I'd better dress a little better tonight. Since I was dating again, my dress clothes were closer to the front of my closet and I had no trouble finding a pair of dress slacks, a button-down shirt and dress shoes. As usual, I went commando.

I was a little late leaving the dock. The sun had just set and the sky was beautiful. I set the speed just above idle and slowly made my way across the lake into the channel that led to a larger part of the lake. I was particularly familiar with this part of the lake. The secret cove wasn't far and I slowly cruised by Frank and Rita's house to port. I looked to see if they were home but I didn't see anyone. The camp that Mom and Janet had rented was only three camps further up the lake.

I eased up to the dock, which was pretty rickety. One corner was underwater. I tested it with my weight and decided it was okay. I tied up and walked up the slope to the camp. Mom greeted me on the deck with a kiss on the lips. She was dressed elegantly with a long apron draped from her neck to protect her clothes. Her hair and makeup were perfect. You'd have thought she was going to the theatre or something. I told her she looked amazing and she was thrilled by the compliment. We stood together on the deck and watched the last of the colors fade from the sky and then Mom said, "Come inside and I'll introduce you to a cousin that you haven't seen since you were three or four."

She led the way through the sliding glass door to the living room. I was stunned when Frank and Rita turned around on the sofa. They were obviously just as stunned. Our mouths opened and closed like guppies in a fish tank. Mom noted the expressions and said, "Do you know each other already?"

Rita didn't wait for an explanation from me and said, "We just recently met at a house party." She gave me a look that said, 'Don't say anymore.'

Mom continued with the introductions anyway. "Jack. Rita is your first cousin on your dad's side. His older sister, your Aunt Judy, is Rita's mother." She looked to Rita and said, "How is your mother, Rita? I don't think I've seen her in thirty plus years."

Rita replied, "She fine. She retired from teaching a few years ago. Dad died ten years ago from liver cancer. She's lonely without work to take up her time." Mom expressed her condolences and then asked Rita if she'd ever heard from my Dad, John. Rita's expression turned somber and she said, "When John left you and the kids, he just disappeared. To my knowledge, no one in the family ever heard from him again. Rumors were that he was in with some bad people doing some bad stuff. Grammy and Grampa think he was killed. We don't know, but it makes sense." Mom's face turned somber with this news. I didn't know the guy so I just listened without emotion. Everyone was quiet as the conversation petered out. Mom got herself back together and asked what everyone wanted to drink. I asked for a beer and asked Mom, "Where's Janet?"

Mom laughed and said, "She's next door at a party. We were bringing in our luggage and a young guy came through the woods and helped us. He was a very nice young man and he invited us both to a party he was having at his house next door. I obviously couldn't go but you know Janet; she wanted to."

Rita and Frank looked at each other and Frank muttered under his breath, "AHH-OHHH." Mom picked up on the expressions on their faces and said, "What's wrong?" I wanted to know too.

Rita explained that my grandparents had owned all the land on this point. They had the land subdivided into four lots, which were gifted to daughter, Judy and son, James, Sr. Aunt Judy had no intention of living out here in the boonies so she gave her share of the lots to Rita and Frank. James, Sr. and his wife Mary were killed in a car accident and their shares was willed to their son James, Jr. Rita, Frank and James, Jr. decided to sell two of the four lots, this one and the still vacant lot next door. They split the money and each built a home on their remaining two lots. Then the bombshell went off.

Rita said, "Jack. You met James Jr., or Jimmy and Rachel at the party at our house before we knew we were related. He's my nephew." The color must have drained from my face because Mom looked at me with a quizzical expression.

Mom said, "So what's the problem? The young man who helped us with our bags is a first cousin. What's the problem? Janet doesn't even know. Does he?"

Rita responded, "I doubt it. It's unlikely that they've ever met before today." The conversation was getting difficult to continue without laying out the potential problem for Mom and that would mean that we would have to clue Mom in on how Rita and I had met. Rita stood up and asked to speak to me on the deck. Now Mom was really confused and got angry that we weren't telling her everything. Rita and I went out on the deck.

Right away Rita said, "James likes to hurt people sexually. He can be brutal and we've had to ban him from our get-togethers. He's furious with me right now. He's been trying to get in my pants for years and as much as I'd love to strap that young cock on for a couple of rounds, I've kept him at bay." She was quiet for a moment as she was obviously working on something in her mind and then she giggled as she continued, "Now that I've fucked my first cousin's big cock, I'll have to reassess my position on fucking relatives."

I said, "What should we do about Janet? I'm sure that Jimmy's "party" has morphed into an orgy by now." Rita was about to respond when we heard something crashing through the wooded lot. As the sound came closer, we could hear someone crying as they stumbled onto the lawn.

Then we heard cursing, "That fucking asshole." The motion sensing spotlight came on revealing a naked Janet, carrying her clothes. She stopped and squinted up at the light and then continued on her path to the deck. She continued her cursing too. Rita and I hurried down the steps to meet her. When she saw me, she burst out crying and threw her arms around my neck pressing her naked tits to me. Rita stayed back. She and Janet hadn't met yet.

"Are you okay?" I said. Then the cursing really started.

"I was really getting into him; Jimmy. The party turned into an orgy which suited me fine. He was a perfect gentleman. I was getting it on with him and his wife at the same time and then she started blowing some other guy and Jimmy flipped me over on my stomach and raped my ass. He was an animal. I'd never been fucked in the ass before. I tried to go with it, but he didn't give me a chance. He was slamming his cock into me and I couldn't take the pain anymore so I screamed. His wife, Rachel, I think, pulled him off me and I got my clothes and left. The last I saw of Jimmy, he was yelling at his wife."

In the spotlight I could see scrapes and bruises on her legs and stomach. I asked her if Jimmy had done that? She looked down and was completely unaware that the contusions were there. "No. I don't think so. I fell down in the woods. It's fucking dark, with a capital 'D' and a capital 'ARK' out here."

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. I said, "Jimmy likes to hurt people during sex. Your cousin Rita and I were just discussing what we should do. I was just about to go over there and bring you home. Incidentally, Jimmy is a cousin too."

Janet groaned and said, "Well little brother, I guess I just like to keep it in the family." I hoped that Rita didn't pick up on the full meaning of Janet's words. The look on Rita's face told me that she got every word. I helped Janet up the steps to the deck and when Mom saw her she burst out through the slider and grabbed and hugged Janet. Janet said, "It's okay, Mom. I'm okay." She turned to me and continued, "My ass-hole hurts though." She hugged Mom and said, "Can we go inside. I'm getting kind of cold."

We went inside and Frank was standing there watching us with an obvious boner pressing against his pants. He was mostly watching Janet, who was totally unconcerned about standing there in the dining room completely naked while Mom examined Janet's scrapes and bruises in the light. Mom ushered Janet down the hall to the bathroom. I made another round of drinks and checked in the oven to see what smelled so good. I smiled to myself because Mom had always been a terrible cook when Janet and I were kids.

When I returned to the living room with the tray of drinks, Rita and Frank were both working on getting his erection under control. Rita was only trying to help but Frank pushed her hands away and reached inside his fly and pushed his hard cock to a more comfortable position. When he zipped back up, Rita stood back and looked to see how successful he had been. She scrunched up one side of her lips as her look indicated that she considered his efforts to be partially successful. She was correct.

I set the tray on the coffee table and Frank turned to me and said, "Jesus Jack. Your sister is fucking hot. What a body?" Rita playfully punched him on the arm for his inappropriate remark, but I could see that his statement had opened the door for Rita to resolve Janet's earlier off-hand comment when we were on the deck.

I ignored the inquisitive expression on Rita's face and responded to Franks comment, "She is, isn't she?"

Frank grinned and walked past me heading for the kitchen. He was adjusting his erection further as he whispered to me on the way by, "So's your Mom." He shook his hand like he'd been burned as he continued, "Smoking hot." He chuckled. I looked back at Rita. I could tell by her expression that a light had come on. She walked over to me with a slight grin on her face that morphed into a sultry smile as she reached out and put her hand on my crotch.

Rita looked down from my face as she felt me harden to her touch. She looked back up at my face with an all-knowing expression and said, "You and Janet are getting it on, aren't you?" She examined my reaction to her question. It was more of a statement with a question at the end that demanded a response. Rita pressed her fingers harder on my erection as she examined my face for a hint of confirmation.

My confirmation came in the form of the 'guppy in the fish tank' look as my mouth opened and shut several times attempting to respond with a reasonable sounding denial but nothing came out.

Rita grinned and unzipped my fly. My cock pushed out into her hand. She grinned up at me and then looked down to her hand as she started stroking my cock in that 'Hi. How are you. Nice to meet you' hand shaking grip. I was frozen in place and groaned hard. Rita's Q&A wasn't over as she stroked my cock and said, "Your Mom too, I expect." I was an open book and I just nodded as my hips began rocking to aid Rita's hand job.

Rita's face was getting redder by the moment as a blank look washed across her eyes. I could only imagine that she was visualizing me fucking my sister and mother. Rita tightened her grip as the pace of her stroking hand increased. My hips automatically adjusted to the new rhythm. I heard the bathroom door open and the sound of my mother's heels clicking on the tile floor leading into the kitchen. I was disappointed that Rita's hand job had to stop before my mother caught her with her hand in the proverbial cookie-jar, so to speak.

Mom's arrival was delayed as she asked Frank what she could get for him. He was fumbling around in the refrigerator and Mom said, "Dinner will be on soon." Rita was looking up at me with a devious grin on her face and instead of releasing my cock and pushing it back in my pants, she dropped to her knees and shoved her lips down my shaft. I was stunned and I groaned out, "Fuck Rita. Jesus Christ. What are you doing?"

Rita was grinning around my cock as she looked up at me when Mom walked around the corner from the kitchen. Mom was in mid-sentence as she arrived. My back was to her so she wasn't immediately aware of the situation. Rita was playing this to the hilt and she gently bit down on my glans and my head rocked back on my shoulders as my hands went to the sides of her head. When Mom noticed Rita on her knees in front of me, she said, "What the fuck?... Rita?"

Mom stood there with the 'guppy in the fish tank' look on her face as she took in the scene before her. I was groaning hard as Rita was literally sucking my orgasm out of me. I wasn't far off and Rita knew it. Rita moved her body around so I was facing Mom. Her right hand was already manipulating her right nipple through her dress. Mom's shocked face changed to a sultry expression. Her lips closed around a probing tongue as she licked her upper lip. She was staring down at my cock appearing and disappearing in Rita's mouth.

Frank appeared in this surreal scene and ramped it up even more as he took Mom's free hand, that was in the process of slowly pulling up the hem of her dress, and placed it on his exposed erection. She immediately pulled her hand away and then broke her gaze from my cock and looked down at Frank's. He took her hand again and placed his erection in her palm. She looked up at Frank's face for a moment and then her eyes returned to his cock in her hand. She began stroking it. She was already breathing erratically. Her hand pushed in around her sleeveless dress and continued her tit manipulation skin to skin. Mom's knees buckled a little and when Frank pulled the zipper of her dress down her back, every ounce of air exploded from her lungs. Frank smiled at me when Mom's trembling voice said, "Fuck. I'm hot." She released Frank's cock for a moment as her dress dropped down her body to the floor. She stepped out of it. She was stunning standing there in her black lace bra and matching thong.

Frank stared at her for a moment and said, "You sure are," and Mom quickly dropped to her knees and sucked Frank's cock into her throat. Frank groaned hard until her tongue flicked on his balls and his eyes went wide. I looked down at Rita as she pulled back to the ridge and began a two-fisted hand job as she rolled her lips on and off my firm, velvet crown. The sensation was too much for me and I groaned out, "YYYUUUNNGGGG," as I blew my load into Rita's mouth. She gagged a couple times at the sheer volume of cum. She swallowed often until she had collected it all and then she drilled her tongue into the 'eye' and lashed my cock with her tongue until she had cleaned any taste of cum.

Mom ramped up her pace when she heard me going over the top and Frank groaned hard too. Mom's hands were on the front of his thighs and then she gripped the back of his thighs when his knees buckled a couple times. I helped Rita up to her feet as she was using her tongue to wipe escaped cum from her lips and then wiped her chin and pushed her fingers into her mouth. Frank and Rita's eyes met and the look between them was precious. Frank's look disappeared instantly as he groaned and exploded his load into Mom's mouth. She handled it all with the expertise she'd acquired over the years as she swallowed a couple times without the fanfare of loud gulps or displays of cum on her tongue.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers