Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 09

Story Info
Janet & Divi meet and childhood friend visits.
14.1k words
4.75
13.7k
17

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,302 Followers

I woke once in the night to rhythmic movement from the other side of the bed. Divi was obviously masturbating and when she rolled into her orgasm, she softly groaned and whimpered as sharp, pulsing throbs vibrated through the mattress. I didn't reveal that I was awake and in moments I wasn't.

When I woke again, I was lying on my left side facing the wall. Divi was jabbing my shoulder blades. I glanced at the digital clock on my nightstand. It was 5:28 AM. If the sun wasn't up it would be soon. Divi jabbed me again and then she pulled herself up to my head and whispered in my ear. "There's a naked woman standing in the doorway to the bathroom." My immediate thought was, 'Sure there is.'

Divi nudged me again and I thought, 'Fuck. Is it Brie? It couldn't be Ashley. Divi knew her.' I opened my eyes and lifted my head and looked. I dropped my head back on my pillow and muttered, "Fuck." It was Janet. I lifted my head again to see if Mom was there too. She wasn't.

Janet walked in and lifted the covers and pushed herself in beside me forcing me to move toward Divi. Divi said, "What the fuck? Who are you?"

Before Janet could say anything, I introduced Janet to Divi and vice versa by names only. I didn't elaborate on Janet's connection to me. I let Divi think Janet was just some other woman that I met around the lake. God knows there had been a few.

Janet examined Divi leaning on my shoulder looking down at her with a disapproving glare. She turned her attention from Divi to me and said, "Wow Jack. She's beautiful. Is she old enough?" The sparks flew as Divi came up on her knees and glared down at Janet.

Not knowing my relationship with Janet, she unwittingly said, "Who is this old broad? Is she your mother? Grandmother maybe?" I just groaned. The cat-fight was on.

Janet came up on her elbow to achieve a more equal height with Divi. Janet was about to go to battle stations and I sat up to block her view of Divi. I said, "Janet. Leave it alone." Janet's eyes were ablaze and I repeated my command, "Leave it alone. Why are you here?" as if I didn't know. "Where is, ummm, your partner in crime."

Janet laughed and said, "Seriously. Do you mean Mo...?" I cut her off in mid-sentence with a finger to her lips and a glare that would melt granite. She rephrased her question, "Do you mean mmmy sister." I grinned at her and she grinned back.

"Ummm. She's back at the camp. We're going home today. We had a great time with Cousin Rita and Frank. Mo... ummm, my sister wanted to come this morning but then she didn't and then she did. I gave up on her and came alone. I know you get up early and I wanted to get here before you were up and out." She glanced toward the dull gray windows and groaned, "Fuck, it's early. I don't think I've ever gotten up this early."

When Divi heard Janet say 'Rita and Frank', she tried to get a word in and finally said, "You know Rita and Frank?"

Janet looked past me to Divi and then back at me and said, "Oh Jack. You didn't. You took Miss India here to one of Rita's parties? Wow, Frank must have been in heaven." I glanced away from her. I was embarrassed to admit that I had.

I said, "Unwittingly. We thought it was just a house party. I was kind of baby-sitting." I knew, as soon as I said it, that I'd made a big mistake.

Divi threw a fit about the baby-sitting comment and Janet started laughing and commented that 'baby-sitting' was about right.

I couldn't win, so I got up on my hands and knees and climbed across Janet to the floor. Janet commented on my limp dick, "Wow Jack. I've never seen your junk so... so 'unusable'." I ignored her comment and went to the bathroom and closed the door leaving Janet and Divi to duke it out. It started out quite loud as they yelled at each other. Divi was giving as much as she got. I sat there on the toilet smiling to myself. Then things quieted down significantly. Then I heard moans and groans and I knew immediately that they weren't arguing any longer.

I fought off my curiosity and went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine and popped in a pod. In less than a minute, I was sipping on a hot cup of coffee. I sat down on the loveseat in the living room and listened to Divi and Janet groan nearly constantly. I was familiar with the groans of each of them and I was also familiar with their orgasms and I listened as they each had two. My cock responded and I was sitting there, naked, with a hard-on of all hard-ons sipping coffee. I slowly stroked my erection and after a while the bedroom became quiet.

Janet called me from the bedroom and I got up and walked in with my boner preceding me. Janet smiled at my erection and said, "Your girlfriend here is a great 'cunt-licker' but I think we're both here for cock. I guess we got the dessert in before the main meal." I saw Divi frown when Janet used her distasteful descriptor of her cunnilingus skills. I wasn't fond of the use of that word either, but Janet was just being Janet and I let it go without comment.

Divi let it go too and grinned at me as she wiped Janet's juices from her face with the back of her hand. Janet licked her lips and smacked her tongue back into her mouth. Divi was staring at my boner as hard as Janet was. I set my coffee cup down on the triple-dresser and crawled on hands and knees up from the bottom of the bed and sat back on my feet and motioned them to side by side doggy positions. Divi looked at Janet and grinned. They gave each other high-fives and spun around and braced their arms and shoulders on the headboard. Divi wagged her ass and grinned back at me. She was ready first and I moved in behind her.

I ran my hand through Divi's sex to make sure she was ready. As expected, she was soaking wet from her encounter with Janet's skilled tongue. I laid my cock down in the crack of her ass and pulled back slowly. I applied pressure to it with my hand as it dragged down across her anus to her pussy. She flinched as my glans hesitated at her anus and she looked back with a sultry expression. I bypassed her pussy and found her clitoris. One of her hands came off the headboard and her fingers went to her sex. She found my cock and pulled it up firmly against her clitoris and rocked herself back and forth on it for a moment as she groaned hard.

Janet was getting anxious and said, "Alright all ready. Get on with it." Janet had never liked the preliminaries. Divi did, but she relented to Janet's urgency and guided my cock back to her pussy. When I pushed the knob inside her, she dropped her face to the headboard and let out a loud groan as she rocked her hips to a position that suited her best. Janet grinned at Divi's reaction. I gripped Divi's left hipbone and reached my free hand into Janet's sopping wet pussy. Janet's grin morphed into long moan as I pushed my middle finger all the way in.

I got in a rhythm with my hips fucking Divi and my finger fucking Janet. They were both groaning and all three of us were breathing like we'd just run a marathon. Divi wasn't moving as I plowed forward and back. Janet was gripping the headboard and rocking her body to drive herself on my hand.

I fucked Divi for a couple minutes and then I eased my cock from her. She whimpered and complained for a moment and then she pushed her fingers back into her sex to keep the action going. I moved in behind Janet and she removed her hand and grabbed at her tits. I pushed my slick cock in under her sex and dragged it up along her clitoris and pushed into her pussy. She immediately emitted a long groan that stopped when I was pushing on her depth.

Janet turned to look at me and said, "Fuck me little br..." She stopped herself before she finished the word 'brother'. She glanced at Divi to see if she had noticed but Divi was busy driving three fingers in and out of her pussy and gasping for air. I gripped Janet's hips and drove my cock in and out of her as she began chanting, "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD," with each penetration. She started pushing back wanting more and she flinched a few times trying to get every inch of me inside her. She muttered, "God damn Jack. Way better than Frank. I love your cock. Always have."

Divi picked up on the 'always have' and she looked back at me with confusion on her face. I knew right away what she was thinking, 'What the fuck does 'always have' mean. You supposedly just met her here on the lake.' Divi didn't press the matter. I knew she would get into it later on. Right now, she was rapidly approaching an orgasm and she blurted out, "Jack. I need you in me. I'm gonna cum."

I eased my cock out of Janet to her displeasure and moved back in behind Divi. The second my cock made contact she drove herself on and she didn't wait for me to pick up a pace. She was immediately forcing herself on and off. She began whimpering as her orgasm rolled over her like a Tsunami. Janet watched and smiled back at me as Divi's body went spastic. Her hips literally snapped forward and back as her torso slithered in undulating motion in opposition to her hips. Her fucking motion became erratic and I took it over as she screamed, "OH fuck Jack. YES. OH MY GAAAWWDDD. YOUR KILLING MEEEEEE." Her shoulders were bouncing off the headboard as she frantically tried to get her hips back in the action. I continued to fuck Divi until she settled down from her climax.

I was struggling to keep my orgasm back. I still had to satisfy Janet and she would be madder than a wet hen if I had cum in Divi and left her hanging. I had no doubt that even if I had cum in Divi, I'd still have a hard cock to finish Janet off. I eased back away from Divi and extracted my cock from her randomly clenching pussy. She whimpered in complaint and tried hard to hold on to my cock with her pussy.

I moved back to Janet, who was grinning back at me. Divi turned her head on the headboard to watch me fuck Janet while she gasped for oxygen. Janet's palm was working on her sensitive clitoris as all four fingers strummed her pussy. I pushed my cock in to take their place but she grinned at me as she pushed my cock back and pivoted her hips down. The message was unmistakable. She wanted me to fuck her ass. Divi couldn't see Janet's fingers pushing me toward her anus but she could see the sultry grin on Janet's face.

My cock was slick from Divi's juices and I gently placed my glans on Janet's anus. She immediately pushed back as I pushed forward. The impish expression on Janet's face disappeared and she gritted her teeth and pinched her eyes shut. Divi looked from Janet's expression to my face and then grinned and said, "Fuck her ass Jack." I nodded and pushed a little harder.

Janet pulled her hand from her sex and reached both hands behind her to spread her ass cheeks as she balanced her shoulders on the headboard. Janet was groaning from the pressure and when my cock eased inside, Janet's constant groan changed to "Jesuuuus." I stopped to let her adjust for a moment. She was the first to move as she gripped the headboard and pushed back at me. She was careful and my cock slowly disappeared in her ass.

Divi couldn't stand it anymore and she turned and dropped to the bed and scooched in behind me on her back. I spread my legs further to accommodate her. Moments later, Divi was sucking on my balls and pushing them around with her tongue. When I started fucking Janet's ass, Divi had to abandon them. She just pushed herself further underneath me and attacked Janet's clitoris and pussy. Janet screamed at this combined action and joined the fucking motion and in less than a minute, Janet was screaming into her orgasm. I could hear Divi slurping up Janet's juices. I continued fucking Janet's ass. The pressure and heat on my cock was incredible and I could feel my balls boiling. My cock hardened and Janet knew I was about to blow. She really started slamming her ass back at me. Every muscle in my body seized tight as the pressure built. I realized that I was gritting my teeth and when I felt myself going over the top and my muscles released, it was the most glorious feeling as cum exploded from my cock into Janet's ass. I groaned out, "UUNNNGGGAAAHHH," followed by a wheezing sound that sounded like "FUUUUCCCCKKKK."

Janet, who was already in her own orgasm, responded to mine with a loud scream, "OH MY GOD JACK. GIVE IT ALL TO ME. OH GOD." I had pumped three shots of cum before Divi pulled my cock from Janet's ass. The fourth blasted across Divi's face before she locked her lips over my glans and accepted all the rest.

Janet wasn't too coherent but she mumbled, "Divi. Don't swallow it. I want some. Okay?"

When Divi was satisfied that I was done, she slithered out from under us with pursed lips and chipmunk cheeks. She had a big load of cum in her mouth. Janet collapsed to her side and looked at Divi hoping that she had something for her. Divi smiled around her load and moved over to kiss Janet. I sat back on my feet to watch them. On one kiss, Divi pushed the entire load into Janet's mouth. She gagged a little and initiated a second kiss to push it all back in Divi's mouth. Then they shared and broke their embrace to show me and then they smiled at each other around their loads and swallowed at the same time. Divi giggled at their coordinated effort. Janet pushed in and kissed Divi with considerable passion that was instantly returned by Divi.

We all piled into the shower. It was tight quarters and we all had to press our bodies together and turn as a unit to share the showerhead. Divi and Janet wrestled with each other to get control of my limp dick, but nothing further happened and we dried each other.

Janet said that she had to go. They had a long drive back to the city. I said, "Tell, ummm, your sister that I, ummm, well you know." I glanced at Divi to see if she was picking up on my cryptic statement. She had a smile on her face. Either she had figured it all out or she had no clue. It was hard to imagine Divi not having a clue. Janet dressed in the kitchen, where she left her clothes when she arrived. We kissed and hugged and Divi and I watched naked from the front door as Janet drove out of the driveway.

As I turned to go back inside, Divi grabbed my flaccid cock and said, "That was fucking awesome. The only thing that would have made that better is if you'd fucked my ass too." That would have to be another time. I knew that she had to get going too, to be home before her mother got up. Regardless, Divi jerked me off for a few moments just to see if she could get me up again. I was trying hard to make sure she wasn't successful and she abandoned the idea and pulled on her clothes that she had piled up in the corner of the bedroom when she arrived the night before.

Divi climbed on the bed again and wagged her gorgeous ass as she moved toward me on her hands and knees. She kissed me and said, Thank you Jack. I needed that." She kissed me again and with an impish grin said, "Tell your sister thanks too. I'm sorry I missed your mom." I just looked at her and shook my head. There was no use trying to keep anything from Divi.

I kissed her again and said, "I'll tell them."

With a sultry look she continued, "I'd love to meet your dad."

I chuckled and said, "Well, so would I. I just found out this week that he was likely killed when I was three. I don't remember anything about him. From what I heard from Cousin Rita, he wasn't a very good person."

She grinned and said, "How about that. Cousin Rita. Wow. You keep it pretty much in the family, huh?" She moved back off the bed and was almost to the bedroom door when she stopped and turned and said, "Mom had better get some of that too or she's going to simply explode. I've never seen her this way; even when Dad wasn't here for months on end." She frowned as she thought about what she'd said and turned back to leave.

I said, "She knows where it is and it's ready for her any time she wants." I heard Divi laugh as she pulled open the sliding glass door to the deck. A thought came to me and I yelled out, "Hey Divi?" I listened to see if I had caught her before she'd closed the door. A moment later, Divi reappeared in the bedroom doorway. I said, "Tell your mother that it doesn't have to be anything more than physical." I felt totally stupid for saying that to a teenage girl but I couldn't think of any other way. Sex with Priya had been amazing when she was married and we were just a physical distraction for her.

Divi grinned at me and said, "I don't know how I would tell her that, but I'll find a way." She tossed me an air-kiss and left. The slider gently closed and Divi was gone. I dropped off my elbow to my back and my mind went to Priya. I missed her beautiful face and her incredible body. I missed her voice and her laugh. I missed the curves of her hips as my fingers traced over them from her slender waist. I missed her sex.

I forced myself to get up. The coffee cup on the triple-dresser was stone cold. I drank it anyway and went to the kitchen to make another. I pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and took the cup out to the deck. I stood at the railing and surveyed the mirror surface of the lake. There wasn't a puff of wind. My flags hung as limp as my dick. The sun was bright in the east, but clouds were moving in from the west. It was likely going to be an overcast day. I couldn't complain too much; we hadn't had many this summer.

The weather stayed the same for several days. I just spent the time lying in bed reading and napping. I was anxious to get back out in the sun again. On Thursday, I woke to bright sunlight and was sitting in my chair on the deck sipping a cup of coffee contemplating whether or not I should go to the diner for breakfast. I would see Donna tonight. I wished we could go out more often but she worked every night at the Inn Restaurant except Thursday. More than once I had thought, 'she has more than seventy-five million dollars and she acts like she has seventy-five dollars.' I guessed it was because, until she had a child to pass on the family fortune to, she probably had seventy-five dollars to count on.

The phone rang and I went inside to answer it. By the time I got there, it had rung several times. As I reached for the receiver, I glanced at the caller ID screen. It read 'caller unknown'. A male voice said, "Hey Jack-O, guess who?" I didn't recognize the voice right away but the use of the nickname 'Jack-O' told me everything I needed to know. It was my childhood friend, Eddie.

I smiled to myself as I said, "Hey Eddie. It's been ages. You still in the Air Force." I was trying to remember the last time I'd heard from him. He was always stationed somewhere around the world but never close enough for us to get together. We'd talked on the phone but I couldn't remember that we'd done even that since I moved here ten years ago.

"Nah. I just retired. Just finished up my twenty. Jesus, Bro, it's been a century since we talked. I ran into Frankie yesterday. Jesus, Bro, she is fucking hot. She was just a kid when I left. She reminds me so much of Anna. Anyway, we had coffee and chatted about things and life. She gave me your phone number. I didn't have it for your new place."

I interrupted, "It's not new anymore Eddie. I've been here ten years."

Eddie said, "Fuck. Has it been that long. Anyway, that's a good segue into why I called. I just got out yesterday..."

I interrupted Eddie again, "You make it sound like you just got released from prison."

"In a lot of ways, it was just like that, but I kept re-upping for the bonuses and the fact that I had nothing going on the outside anyway and then I had so many years in, it would have been stupid to leave the military pension on the table. Anyway, I called because I was hoping you could put me up for a few days while I look for a place to live."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,302 Followers