Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Sarah visibly relaxed when she recognized Eddie from the party. She giggled and looked up at me and said, "I don't suppose you two would be up for a three-way? I don't get many opportunities like this." She grinned as she watched Eddie's cock lift to full size and bob up and down well above horizontal.

Eddie moved down the bed so he could see Sarah better. He smiled when he recognized her. "Your Sarah, the Aussie, right?" Sarah smiled at him with a really sultry smile. His cock jumped and he gripped it with his right hand.

She looked down at his cock and grinned and said, "Nice boomer." Her eyes were on fire when she looked up at me. "Can I get you back up again Jack? As much as I love getting my arse reamed, I've never been DP'd before." She looked over at Eddie and said, "Are you blokes up fer it?"

Eddie was nodding like a bobble-head doll and he stroked his rigid cock as he moved in closer and Sarah replaced his hand with hers. As if to remind her of her question to me, I flexed my cock hard in her pussy and Sarah groaned and then said, "I was hoping that would be your answer." Eddie moved closer in hopes that Sarah would push her lips on. That was a little too close for me and I pulled my knees up Sarah's body and sat up straight. Her nipples were incredibly hard and long. Her small tits were like pancakes on the griddle.

Sarah rotated her torso toward Eddie and sucked her lips onto his glans and Eddie threw his head back and let out a groan, "Oh my God. Fuck." She didn't attempt to go any further down his shaft. She stroked his cock gently while she locked her lips on the ridge of his glans. She certainly wasn't interested in getting him off. She wanted his cock to be as hard as she could get it. Watching her suck Eddie's cock caused mine to harden further and Sarah groaned and pinched her eyes shut as I flexed it inside her pussy. It also told Sarah that she had two cocks ready to go and she pulled her lips off Eddie's cock and pushed me back so she could get up.

I rolled off of her, pulling my cock out. She groaned as I came free but she was moving to get everyone in position. She was nearly frantic as she pushed Eddie down on the bed and then pulled his legs back to hang over the edge. Then she climbed up on the edge of the bed to stand over Eddie with her legs on either side of his waist. She squatted down and pulled Eddie's cock up to her pussy. She pushed down and fucked Eddie's cock several times and then dropped her knees to the bed beside Eddie's hips and bent forward presenting her ass to me as I stood on the floor behind her awaiting her instructions. Eddie was driving his hips up and down and Sarah was getting into his fuck as she moaned, "AHH AHHH AHHHH," with each of Eddies' thrusts.

Sarah looked back at me and motioned me closer. I knew what she wanted and I positioned my glans on her anus. She immediately flinched and moved forward and then pushed back and held her position as I pushed my cock into her ass. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and then she went back to her, "AAAHHH AHHHH," chanting. I pressed forward, ever ready to stop if Sarah gave any indication that she was in pain. I didn't have to stop and Eddie and I were fucking Sarah relentlessly. She screamed loudly but not in pain. She was in-heat and throwing her head from side to side as our cocks slid past each other over and over again.

Sarah was quick to burst into an orgasm and we didn't slow down. Before that climax finished, she was into another one. She was screaming, "YES... YES.. YESSSSSS. ONE MORE. OH GOD. GIVE ME ONE MORE." She was frantically trying to get into the action and she got her hips moving onto Eddie's cock and off mine and then the opposite. This saved Eddie and me. Our cocks weren't sliding along each other anymore. That pressure was driving me to my orgasm but at the last moment I got a reprieve as we both stopped and let Sarah fuck herself into delirium. She got her third orgasm at the same time as Eddie and I exploded into ours. I could feel Eddie's cock alongside mine as he blew his load. I'm sure he could feel mine too.

Sarah collapsed forward onto Eddie's chest and pulled her ass off my cock. She groaned and yelped when I came free. Cum fell from Sarah's gaped-open ass and ran down Eddie's balls. We were all gasping for air as Eddie wrapped his arms around Sarah's back and held her tight. I went to the bathroom and got a wet facecloth to clean my cock and then pressed it to Sarah's dripping ass. Her sphincter was still gaping but not as big as before.

Sarah laid on Eddie's chest for quite a while. I watched his spent cock flop out of Sarah's pussy. I moved the wet facecloth down lower to catch all the cum falling out of her pussy. She was done. I had been wondering if we had enough manpower to finish her off. She was insatiable. I was amazed that another woman, even as sexy as Michelle, could keep Sarah satisfied with a tongue and scissor action or dildos. Sarah seemed to adore boomers.

Sarah asked if she could use my shower. She didn't want to go back to Michelle smelling of sex. She and Eddie kissed and he gave me a high-five as he went back upstairs wiping his cock clean with the wet facecloth. I looked at the clock and we had been at it for two and a half hours.

Sarah finished her shower and came back into my bedroom fully dressed. She crawled up on my bed and kissed me hard and with passion. She said that she and Michelle would be leaving in the morning. Rentals were usually from Saturday to Saturday. She kissed me again and then she was gone.

I got up and turned the ceiling light and fan off and crawled back in bed trying to find a dry-spot. I laid back and thought, 'Wow. What a night.' I chuckled to myself as I had a weird thought, 'I hope Eddie is ready for Sylvia tonight.' That was my last thought before I was asleep.

I woke to bright sunlight. I got out of bed and pulled up the shade. Ashley's car was in Jacob's driveway but Jacob's truck wasn't there. I didn't think too much of it and stepped into the shower. As I walked past the open bathroom door, I saw Eddie sitting at the bar sipping on a coffee cup. He waved and I waved back. After the shower I contemplated dressing to go to the diner for breakfast, but I was feeling a twinge of guilt about Sarah and the swinger party last night. This was even more confirmation that I was getting attached to Donna. I shook off the uncomfortable feeling but I still opted not to go to the diner.

I came out to the kitchen dressed in a tee shirt and athletic shorts. I put a cup and a pod in the coffee machine. Eddie was standing at the dining room table looking out the window toward Jacob's property. He turned to me and said, "Why didn't you tell me that you've got that next door?" He pointed toward Jacob's yard with his coffee cup. I walked over to see what he was talking about. Ashley was doing her thing again. She was on her yoga mat on her dock doing her yoga exercises. She was dressed in her usual Spandex outfit that barely covered her nipples and exposed amazing amounts of cleavage. The material amplified her every curve.

I'd seen this scene many times and I turned and returned to the kitchen nonchalantly saying, "Oh. That's Ashley. She's the next-door neighbor's girlfriend. She's pretty hot, isn't she? The boat parade should start any moment now. I don't know how the word gets out but men and women alike come out to watch her."

I grabbed my coffee cup and shut off the machine. We both went out on the deck and watched the show. I had an extra pair of binoculars and I handed them to Eddie. He laughed and said, "So, you've become a voyeur now." I laughed too and lifted my binoculars to my eyes to scan the boats that slowly passed by Ashley's dock. I had seen way more of Ashley than she was showing as she did her yoga routine. Eddie was fascinated with Ashley and he trained his binoculars on her. He let out a whistle and said, "Mother fucker. That is an amazing body."

I responded with a simple, "Uh-huh." Then I said, "She's a stripper in the city."

Eddie lowered his binoculars and looked at me and said, "No shit? I'd pay money to see her naked." I didn't respond.

I said, "Check out the pontoon boat that's pulled out of the parade and stopped." Eddie looked with his naked eyes and then trained his binoculars on the boat. A young woman in a bikini was lying on her back on the padded sundeck to the left of the captain's chair. Standing behind the captain's chair was a young guy. To anyone looking from shore it was an innocent scene. With the binoculars we could clearly see that the woman's head was hanging over the edge of the sundeck close to the standing guy. He was driving his cock down the woman's throat. He was massaging her tits inside her bikini top. We were too far away to hear anything. The breeze was blowing away from us anyway.

Eddie said, "Awesome. I see why you have the binoculars." Then the guys body pulsed forward and he braced himself against her tits to keep from falling and then he pulled his cock back from her mouth and started jerking himself off as he shot jizz all over her face and chest. Eddie said, "Fuck, that's hot." I didn't respond. Eddie's binoculars turned back to Ashley as she was rolling up her yoga mat and stood. She waved to her fans and cat-walked across the yard and up to her deck.

I said to Eddie, "Find a spot through the leaves and watch what she does now." He grinned and did as I suggested. As usual, Ashley pulled the top of her yoga outfit down and flashed the boat parade to beeping horns and hoots and howlers.

Eddie said, "What an incredible set of knockers. They look real but I doubt that they are." I shrugged. I'd been up close and personal and I wasn't sure either. Suddenly, Eddie pulled his binoculars down and said, "Fuck. She made me. She just grinned at me and pushed her tits up together at me and threw me an air-kiss."

I chuckled and said, "Don't worry about it. She catches me looking all the time. She's a show-girl. She loves the attention." I was half expecting that Ashley would be ringing my doorbell to check out the new guy but she didn't show.

I told Eddie that he could do his thing but I wanted to get back to my routine. I was tired of entertaining him.

Eddie nodded and said, "That's fine." He looked over at Jacob's house but Ashley had gone inside. He spotted my Kayak and said, "That Kayak looks fun. Can I take it out?"

"Sure. Knock yourself out. Do you think you know the lake well enough to get back?" He looked at me with a smirk and headed down the stairs to the yard. I watched as he gingerly eased himself into the kayak and then started paddling toward the channel that would lead him past Frank and Rita's house. I wasn't surprised. That was the only part of the lake he had been on.

I picked up my e-reader and laid back in my chair. The sun was hot and the humidity was high and I started sweating just sitting there. I stripped off my tee shirt for a little more comfort. As usual, my eyes grew heavy and I dozed off. I hadn't put on my watch so when I came awake, I didn't know how long I'd been out. Eddie wasn't back yet so I figured it couldn't have been very long. I got back into my book and an hour later, Eddie still wasn't back. I was getting a little concerned. He wasn't an experienced Kayaker. If he turned it over, they're very hard to get back into again.

I decided to take the pontoon boat to check on him. It didn't take long to find him, or rather, find the Kayak. It was tied up to Frank and Rita's dock. Their car was not in the driveway. I shut off the motor and drifted to a stop twenty feet off their dock. Everything was quiet and then I saw Eddie's head just over the deck-railing. He was obviously sitting in a chair. He wasn't moving and he didn't seem to realized that I had showed up. I got out the set of binoculars that I keep on the boat and scanned Rita's deck. With the naked eye, there was nothing going on. Eddie was just sitting there. With the binoculars, I could see between the balusters and Rita was kneeling between Eddie's legs with her head furiously bobbing up and down in his lap. I could see his hands on the top of her head. The closely spaced balusters blocked much of the action but I got the jist.

I was certain that Rita would have loved for me to join them. She absolutely adored younger cock. I kicked the engine over and eased away and slowly passed Jimmy and Rachel's house next door. It didn't appear that anyone was home so I continued slowly on down the shoreline to the house that Mom and Janet had rented. There was a pontoon boat tied to the dock. The current renters of the cabin had probably rented the pontoon boat too. It was a beauty. Brand new and top of the line. It had a bar at the stern. I was admiring the boat and then an arm flopped up on the padded sundeck and then another. Then Rachel's head appeared. I was twenty feet away. Rachel was in total disarray. Her hair was everywhere. Her lipstick was smeared across her cheek. I shut off the engine and almost immediately came to a stop. Apparently, Rachel hadn't noticed me. She was gasping for air.

Rachel's torso appeared as she stood up. She was naked at least from the waist up. She let out a screech as she looked back behind her. Whatever she was looking at was out of sight from my position. I glanced at the binoculars but I was so close already, I opted not to use them. My cock was pushing on my shorts and I pulled up the leg and started stroking my erection.

Rachel's torso dropped down on the padded sundeck and then I saw someone standing up behind her. It was a well-muscled young guy, no older than eighteen or nineteen. He was concentrating on Rita and didn't notice me either. He grabbed her hips and thrust his hips forward. Rita cried out, "Oh Jesus. Yes. Yes." Her fingers were trying to get a grip on the Naugahyde upholstered sundeck. Her eyes were closed tight, which explained why she didn't see me. Her face was pointed straight at me. Her mouth was open as her lips formed an "O". She was chanting, "OHHH OHHH AAAH. OHHH," as the kid pummeled his cock into her in a standing doggy position. His eyes were closed tight too as he gasped for air.

From my position, I couldn't actually see the penetration but I didn't need to. It was an extremely erotic scene and the fact that I couldn't see the kids cock pumping in and out of Rachel's pussy or ass, I couldn't tell which, kind of made it even hotter.

The kid grunted and groaned and then wheezed out, "I'm cumming." He slowed as his ejaculation started. Apparently, Rachel hadn't got hers and she took over the action my slamming her ass back against him as she turned back to face him. She said something to him but I couldn't hear. When she turned back toward me, her eyes were still closed tight but she yelled out, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She was obviously displeased that she hadn't got off yet.

The kid's hips stopped and he pulled back away from her. Rachel's eyes opened and she was looking right at me. She wasn't shocked. She just gave me a sultry smile and flexed her index finger at me. She couldn't see my cock over the boat railing, but she could clearly see my arms moving as I stroked on my cock.

The kid opened his eyes and immediately dropped to his knees when he saw me. I plainly heard him yell, "Fuck. How long has he been there?"

Rachel turned her head slightly to answer his question in a voice loud enough so we both could hear, "I don't know, but I know he has a cock that can get me off." She wagged her index finger at me again. I shook my head to decline her invitation.

I yelled over, "Thanks for the invitation Rachel but I can't. Your boy-toy will be up again in a minute if he even got soft. No worries, mate." I chuckled to myself as I realized that Sarah's Aussie accent had gotten into my brain. She turned around and pulled the kid to his feet and made a big show of sucking his still hard cock into her mouth. She turned her face toward me with his teen-aged every-ready cock pushed into her cheek and gave me a thumbs-up signal. I finished myself off in a wad of paper-towels and turned the boat around and headed for home. I came upon Eddie paddling the kayak in the same direction. I slowed and asked if he wanted a lift. He declined and I continued on home. Fifteen minutes after I tied up to the dock, Eddie eased up to the dock.

He figured that he'd just stand up in the kayak and step onto the dock. I could see it coming as the kayak began rocking under him and he went into the water. He came up spitting water and stood up in the shallow water, wiping water from his face. The kayak was still upright and floating away. He grabbed it and tied it to the dock like he had found it. He came up on the deck dripping wet and said, "Well, that was refreshing."

I pointed at a big plastic box with a hinged lid behind me and said, "Towels in there." He lifted the lid and pulled one out. He stood behind me and stripped down naked and was about to wrap the towel around his waist to dry off when Ashley's voice from next door yelled out, "Nice cock." He turned and realized that he was standing in a gap in the leaves along the back wall of my garage that looked right over onto Jacob's deck. Ashley was sprawled out on her lounge chair watching between the balusters of her deck. She stood up and walked into her kitchen. She was completely naked and Eddie's cock lifted in response to that vision. He waited as he dried off, hoping that Ashley would come back out. She didn't and he gave up and went to his room for another set of clothes.

When he came down, he asked if Ashley had come out again. I wasn't paying attention and I shrugged my shoulders. Eddie muttered, "You're no help." He went back in the house and came out with a couple beers. I readily accepted it but I had no interest in sitting around drinking all afternoon and since he was taking Sylvia out tonight, I thought it better if he stayed sober.

Later, in the early evening, Eddie came downstairs dressed very nicely. I told him Sylvia would be dressed elegantly. I didn't tell him anything about Sylvia's and Donna's financial situation. It wasn't my place. I didn't say anything about Donna being pregnant, let alone that it was mine. He asked me if I thought he was dress appropriately and I gave him a thumbs-up. I was planning on a simple night of popcorn and the Red Sox game on TV. I liked watching them when they were playing well. Not so much when they weren't. They were having a good season. I guess I'm a fair-weather fan.

Eddie had been gone an hour and the game was into the third inning. It was getting dark out. The tell-tale sound of knuckles knocking on the glass slider startled me. I couldn't see who it was so I lowered the power foot-rest, which takes forever, and struggled out of the seat. I turned on the outside light and opened the door. It was Divi. She was dressed nicely but when she turned to face me, she had a frown on her face. She was near tears and I motioned for her to come in. She stepped into the living room and burst out crying.

I calmed her down by holding her tight to me. When she stopped, I said, "Okay. What's wrong."

She said, "It's Mom. She just left on a date. I told her she was making a mistake but she just dismissed me. She needs to be with you Jack and she knows it. I even stayed away from you in case that was the problem. Well, I stayed away as best I could anyway."

I calmed her down again and said, "Divi. Your mom has her life to live. We haven't really had our chance but it's her call. I've hoped that we could make a go of it but every time things look hopeful, somehow, I screw it up. I don't want to live from moment to moment. I don't blame her for any of the drama. I guess the Gods are against us. She needs a man in her life, especially when you go off to college. You know she won't be good alone." Divi looked at me and nodded as she wiped her eyes on the back of her sleeve.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers