Voyeur Show on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With most of his cock in my mouth, I shifted my hand from the base to his balls, gently massaging and squeezing them, feeling them pulse constantly as my mouth engulfed his cock.

I bobbed up and down, my cheeks drawn in, slurping with every motion of my head. My tongue flitted along every ridge and vein of his cock, sucking in hungrily, trying to give my fiancé the same treatment he gave me.

His cock was wet with my saliva and his pre-cum, letting my mouth glide along easily and devour him. I pulled back to his head briefly, teasing the tip again, before once again drawing all of him into my mouth.

After just another minute, Damon's hand laced itself into my hair and pulled me up forcefully. His cock slipped out of my mouth and I came up to kiss him, our mouths meeting immediately. He tasted himself on my lips, his taste mixing in with my own sweetness still on his mouth.

His tongue dipped into my mouth, and I couldn't wait any longer. Without breaking out kiss, I straddled his waist, positioning his rod between my legs. I reached down and took hold of his cock, angling it at my entrance, and slid my hips down. His cock pried at my folds, before his head found my hole and effortlessly glided in.

Neither of us said a word as I sank myself onto Damon's cock. With both of us fully lubricated from oral, it slid in without resistance, and I sat down with his cock fully impaled inside me.

I looked deep into my fiancé's eyes as I started to grind my hips, riding slowly on his member. My arms braced themselves on either side of his head against the boat, as our worlds receded down to just each other. The turn-on of being able to look into my fiancé's face and feel his cock inside me, letting my entire physical world be just his, while also having an audience watching my ass bounced up and down on his cock, was absolutely incredible. I knew a second peak was going to come.

My hips worked up and down, riding Damon's glorious cock, feeling it fill me up so completely. My walls clenched around the intruder, feeling every ridge of his cock and letting it light up all of the nerves of my twat.

I ground my hips down forcefully on every downstroke, rubbing my clit against his crotch. Sparks were shooting through me, the blood rushing over my face and chest. Damon's hands were running over my sides, my ass, my back. I lost myself in the moment, just riding that perfect dick, feeling Damon's hips thrust back into me to match every motion.

We knew each other perfectly. Knew every hip motion, every pace, every sensation, to guide both of us to the highest peak. We worked in sync like a well-oiled machine to put on the spectacular show, as if we had rehearsed each moment.

The wave built itself inside me once again, growing bigger and bigger with each movement of my hips. I pulled Damon in for a kiss, keeping our bodies locked and intertwined together. Both of us were panting and sweating, our bodies now wet from our own fluids and effort rather than the water.

Damon's cock was throbbing more intensely, and I could tell he was close as I kept riding him. I needed him to hold on though, just for long enough to get me there again.

Reading my mind, Damon pushed on my chest lightly, and I lifted my hips up, letting his cock extricate itself from me.

"Get on your back," he growled, and not wanting to waste a single second, I threw myself down on the ground, looking up at Damon as he practically pounced on top of me.

Within a second, he had spread my legs and guided himself inside me again. His body towered over me as his arms supported him on either side of my head. It was his turn to do most of the work, and he didn't skip a beat, his hips pounding into me forcefully at a steady rhythm, over and over.

The new position was angling his cock perfectly inside me, hitting exactly my most sensitive spot and sending a new level of pleasure through me. I could hear our bodies slapping together, the sound of flesh filling the air. My arms wrapped around his back and pulled him in tight to me, trying to get his dick as deep inside me as possible.

Lying on the floor of the boat, we were right in the middle of everyone. Sarah and Dave were to my left, both still playing with themselves. Hillary and Matt were still fondling each other. It was like being in a theatre, the audience above us and tied to our every move. It was so incredibly hot to see the four faces glued to us, knowing our show was the only thing on their mind right now.

Damon fucked me hard and steady, meeting my hips as I ground back down against his cock every time. I couldnt do anything but moan and mewl, my whole being thinking only of Damon and the show we were putting on. Every single eyeball sent a new shiver up my back, a new burning in my pussy. I was so close.

Our pace quickened, Damon sensing the squeezing and tightening of my sex around his member. He fucked me faster, pounding my pussy and driving me harder into the floor. I closed my eyes, the pleasure overwhelming my body and taking hold of every neuron.

I was so fucking close, just a little more. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming out, before realizing how stupid that was. I let a deep moan and cry escape from me, not trying to hide a single ounce of my ecstasy.

Damon's cock was pulsing. He was close. Someone else cried out. My eyes opened fast enough to see Hillary spasming and her eyes rolled back.

The knowledge of someone else cumming to the sight of me getting fucked was enough. The next thrust of Damon's cock sent me over the edge.

I tensed up, my legs and arms wrapped around Damon and holding him there. My pussy spasmed and pulsed around his cock, every nerve exploding in pure carnal pleasure. My whole body was on fire, blood rushing through me.

Damon didn't stop, fucking me through my climax, letting every sensation play out and course through me. And right as my senses started to return, I felt him pull out.

"Please baby," I got out, the first words I'd been able to say in ages. Damon obliged immediately, moving forward just in time for his load to erupt over me, covering my chest in the evidence of his pleasure. Long ropes of thick cum coated me, covering my tits in a pearly white glaze.

"Fuck," he sighed, and stumbled back, collapsing back down on the seat.

Before I could sit up, I was caught off-guard by another rope of jizz falling on my chest. My head whipped to my right, as Hillary stroked Matt's cock off, ropes of cum shooting from his tip. I didn't know if it was intentional, but she was aiming his cock out, and I was close enough on the ground to have his spend land on me, adding to Damon's contribution on my chest.

Hillary's eyes caught mine and she smiled.

The last man to go was Dave, and I turned to look at him and Sarah. I hadn't seen Sarah get off, but the flush red of her face and wet slit told me she had. And now she was following Hillary's lead, stroking Dave's cock at a blistering pace, adjusting his cock so it was pointed out.

"Oh god," he moaned as her hand flew over his dick, and in a few seconds, he erupted as well, spurts of cum shooting out of his cock and falling onto my chest. I was showered in my third load, my chest now a glazed spattering of white cum, ropes adorning every part of my tits and sternum, covering up the tattoo.

Dave collapsed back against the seat, and all six of us sat in silence for almost a minute, panting and breathing heavily, collecting our thoughts.

I couldn't believe I'd just done that. Willingly showed myself off in front of friends, fucked my fiancé in front of them, ended up with the best payment for the show I could ask for on my chest. But more than anything I couldn't believe how incredibly turned on it had made me. I couldn't remember ever feeling that same level of lust or excitement before.

I pushed myself up off the floor of the boat.

"Might need to dip back into the water," I quipped without a shower in sight to clean me off. I reached down and ran a finger over my chest, collecting some of the cum before licking my finger clean and savoring the taste.

No one else seemed fully ready to acknowledge what had just happened yet, or be the first one to speak. But of course Hillary was the one to break their silence.

"That's not the worst idea," Hillary said. "One last dip before we head in."

"You guys can join me if you want," I replied. "But I'm jumping in."

"I'll come with you," Damon said, standing up. The sunset was taking over the sky now, turning it shades of orange and deep red.

"We'll all get in," Sarah added as our whole group started to stir.

At this point, everyone was naked. But I could still feel all the eyes on me, like the main character in this play, the centrepiece, the showstopper, as I took the lead and jumped off the back of the boat back into the water.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's not anything you want to see in my stories.