Voyeur to Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I had two fingers curled up and inside her pussy with my thumb rubbing her clit. As her moaning increased, she leaned forward so we could kiss and when she sat slightly back up, I captured one nipple between my fingers and the other between my lips. The first time we'd gotten together, she described her nipples as 'freakishly long' but to me they were the sexiest nipples I'd ever seen and I'd already found they were also very sensitive. Finally having my cock in a woman's ass was a huge turn on and I was fighting to hold back, hoping that she'd cum at least once more before I did. Apparently, the sensations from her nipples being played with was enough to send her over the edge and when she came, she froze, her ass clamped down on my cock like a vice and I definitely felt a couple of squirts of her juices hit the palm of my hand. It seemed like forever but likely wasn't more than 10 seconds before she started to relax and just lay forward against my chest so we could kiss some more.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. For my first time, I wanted to be on top so I could control things but next time, I'd love to be kneeling or bent over something so you can take my ass from behind."

Just the thought of that was enough to make my cock twitch and she must have felt it because she said, "Easy there, I know I said 'next time' but between the vibrator and your cock, I think my bum has had enough for right now. How about we grab a shower and come back to bed?"

That sounded perfect to me so after a quick shower to clean up, we went back to bed. Surprisingly, after a few minutes of touching and kissing, we both fell asleep and it was a couple of hours later that I woke up to the feeling of Claire's mouth sucking me from firm to fully hard. When she realized I was awake, she stopped long enough to look up and say, "I hope you don't mind, I woke up hungry."

As I shook my head, I said, "I don't mind at all and I'm a bit hungry too. Why don't we go out for supper and then we can both have dessert when we get back?"

Claire quickly agreed to that so after throwing our clothes back on, we headed out. Thankfully there were quite a few places within walking distance and we both decided on a little neighbourhood bar that did great burgers so it wasn't long before we were enjoying a beer, burger, fries and onion rings. As we ate, we chatted and seeing as she already knew Deb and I had gotten together once, I wasn't surprised when she asked if I was going to get together with her again."

She seemed a bit surprised when I said, "I've definitely thought about it but I'm not sure if I'm going to or not."

"Why, both of you said you really enjoyed it?"

"Well, as much as I enjoyed it, it was just sex. Maybe it's too early to say but even the couple of times we've gotten together I've really enjoyed just being with you and had a feeling that there was more than just sex between us."

I could see that caught Claire off guard for a second and then she laughed saying, "That sounds like something I'd normally be saying to a guy but I know what you mean, it's been a long time since I've enjoyed just curling up with a guy and napping. Are you thinking of us being a couple?"

"That's pretty much what I was thinking and hearing you say it makes me even more sure and that's why I was thinking that I might not get together with Deb again."

Claire moved close enough that we could share a nice, long kiss before saying, "I know Deb won't be really happy with that. We talk a fair bit and she still mentions how good your tongue felt and I've told her a little but not all about what we've done."

I was pretty sure she was thinking about something so I waited and eventually she continued with, "It may not work, but you said that Deb was 'just sex' and I can understand that. If we're going to be a couple then I don't think I'd really want you having sex with anyone else, even if it's someone I trust as much as Deb but I also want her to have some fun. What if I said you could get together with her as long as it was just oral - you with her or her with you if you want, but no actual sex?"

It took me a few seconds to actually process what Claire had said before I could say, "So you'd be ok with us getting together as long as we didn't actually have sex?"

Claire nodded slowly then said, "I think so. She's said a few times she's definitely not interested in anything bigger than a finger in her ass, my pussy would be the only one you'd be fucking and I'd want to be the only one to use anything more than a finger in your ass."

I was still a bit shocked but said, "Well, I'd be fine with that so I guess the next time you're talking with her, see what she thinks. If she says yes and you change your mind, just let me know and it'll be just you and I."

We sealed that with a passionate kiss and after finishing up, I paid and we headed back. Without really planning it, we were only a few steps out of the restaurant when I realized that I was holding her hand as she walked. She must have realized it too because she stopped, laughed a little and then we were holding each other and kissing passionately. It didn't take long after we were back in her dorm to lose the clothes again and land together on the bed. With a quick, "I guess it's time for dessert!", I gave her one more kiss and then started licking and kissing my way down her body. While I certainly enjoyed the feel of her nipples hardening and getting longer between my lips, what I really wanted to feel was the warmth, wetness and taste of her pussy, so I kept kissing my way down until I could tease her slit with my tongue. I'd already found that her pussy lips seemed to be very sensitive too, so I spent extra time sucking and licking them. It wasn't long before I was pretty sure from her moans that she was getting close to cumming so I pulled away and when she groaned, "Why did you stop?" I said, "I thought maybe you'd like some dessert too!" and with that, I lay down on my back with my cock pointing straight up.

"Oh, you want to play that way, do you?" was her grinning reply and she wasted no time in taking my whole shaft into her mouth and sucking on it a couple of times before going back to just sucking and licking the head. She kept doing that until she thought I was getting close to cumming and then with a grin, she rolled over and said, "Your turn!"

We spent almost the next hour going back and forth, pleasing each other orally and then switching without either of us cumming. The time between switches kept getting shorter and shorter as we got closer and closer to cumming. Finally, the next time that Claire changed to suck me, she moved so we were in a '69' with her on top and just before taking my cock into her mouth, she said, "I'm not going to stop this time and neither are you!"

True to her word, she didn't stop and it wasn't long before I felt myself erupting into her mouth. She hadn't cum yet and the angle wasn't the easiest for me to lick her so once I felt my softening cock slide out of her mouth, I rolled us over and grabbed a pillow to put under her ass. Then after shifting so I was laying between her legs, I had perfect access to her pussy and went back to licking her except now I could finger her as well. I was trying to gauge how close she was to cumming and I'd found that she often took a deep breath just before cumming. I'd been thinking of trying it a couple of times so when I heard her take the breath I was waiting for, I went lower so I could swipe my tongue over her pucker a few times before pushing the tip of my tongue in a bit and then wiggling it back and forth. She exploded like a rocket and I felt several streams of her juices hit my face before I got my mouth back to her pussy to catch the rest of them. I knew from experience that she was good for multiples, so I kept her cumming by alternating between her pussy and pucker with my tongue until I felt her gently pushing my head away and whispering, "Enough....wow!"

I moved back up beside her and we pulled each other close without saying anything for a bit and then we shared one of the longest, hottest kisses we'd had so far. Eventually she kind of got out, "Holy shit! That was likely the hardest, longest string of orgasms I've ever had and I know I've never squirted that much before, ever. Thank you!"

After telling her that I'd loved every second of her cumming as well, we kissed some more and then she whispered, "You know what would be really nice?"

"What?"

"Waking up tomorrow morning with you still beside me. Would you stay with me tonight?"

"I'd love to!"

Of course, that triggered another round of hugs and kisses before we curled up together and I pulled the covers over us. I'm not sure about Claire but I had one of the best sleeps in a long time and from the smile and the kiss I got when she woke up, I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. One kiss always seemed to lead to more and it wasn't long before we were both enjoying a slow, sexy make-out session. At one point we rolled apart a little bit and I asked Claire if she had any plans for the day. Unfortunately, her parents were coming to town and she'd already arranged to have lunch with them and then do some shopping and stuff for the rest of the day. She said she'd love to get together after they left but also had to get some things ready for class on Monday so wasn't sure there'd be time. She seemed relieved when I told her I was ok with that because I had some work to do as well but would love to get together later if we were both free.

Knowing we wouldn't have much more time together that, we decided to make the most of the morning so instead of getting up, we did what we had to do in the bathroom and went back to bed. The next couple of hours were an awesome mix of touching, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking until I'd cum twice and she'd cum at least 6 times. She didn't squirt as much as the night before and said later that she only seems to squirt a lot when she had something in her ass or there was a lot of teasing like the night before.

As it turned out, her parents stayed later than she thought so all we had was a quick call before going to bed by ourselves. I was really hoping to get together with her (or possibly Deb) during the week but other than calls and messages with Claire, nothing seemed to work out. I was just on my way to my last class on Thursday when I got a text from Claire, "Morning class cancelled tomorrow - wanna get together tonight?"

12