Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and dad discover siblings desires for one another.
8.5k words
4.61
224.9k
96
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers

I'd been married to my wife Jackie for the past twelve years now, and we had what I believe to be, an amazing relationship for one thing. For another...we had two pretty amazing kids too. Though "kids" isn't exactly the right word to be using I guess. Rob, was Jackie's son by a previous marriage. His father walking out on the two of them when he was just learning how to walk. Chris, my daughter, the same age as Rob having recently turned nineteen, and both of which would soon be heading off to a local university together. Chris had never known her mother...except through a few photos I still had around. Marsha, my first wife had died during childbirth.

In the beginning, Jackie and I both had concerns with regards to how well our own kids would get along, and whether they would both be able to accept our mutual authority in raising them. Much to our surprise, and perhaps the similarities in how we believed kids should be raised, it went far easier than I could have ever imagined. Chris took to Jackie just as though she were her own mother, and Rob I think finally got the male bonding he'd been looking for and needing most of his young formative life. But even more importantly, both kids got a sibling they enjoyed being around. It was rare to ever find the two of them arguing over anything or not getting along with one another. Maybe it had something to do with them not actually being real brothers and sisters to one another, though for the most part they seemed to consider one another just that, though not by blood.

But, like I said in the beginning. I think a lot of that had to do with Jackie more than myself really. She had a way of just listening when either one of the kids just needed to express themselves, get something off their chest without brow-beating them, or even disagreeing with them at the time. Most of the time, given a little time, each one of the kids ended up making the right decision in the long run. Jackie was always the one telling me to "give them a bit more time...they'll come to their senses," she'd very often tell me. And ninety percent of the time, they did. The other ten percent? Well, let's just say...we all learn by our mistakes. If we never made any, we'd never learn from them either.

The only thing I'd had a bit harder time dealing with than Jackie did, was whenever one or usually both of the kids ended up having what I termed a "sex question". Not that I was necessarily shy about discussing things like that, but it was always easier for me to do so, especially with Chris asking the questions, if I included Jackie at that moment. I preferred having Jackie there with me to add the more feminine point of view to whatever curiosities Chris might have. Whereas Rob on the other hand, usually accepted the simple basic explanations without needing to follow up with another "why" question. Once his curiosity about whatever it was had been answered, he was good to go. And it didn't seem to matter to him if it was me...or my wife who was the one answering his question. It was mostly who happened to be around at the moment more than anything else.

The only thing Jackie and I did notice early on, was the moment either one of them left with whatever question they'd had for us being answered, was the fact that Rob and Chris were soon after camped out in one another's room shortly after that. No doubt comparing notes, or at the very least, sharing with one another the recent thing they'd just learned or found out about. With them both being the same age, and within just a few weeks of one another, it actually saved Jackie and I a lot of time repeating ourselves for one thing. Though we did on more than one occasion, purposely bring them both in when we felt the matter was important enough to have done so.

With as old they both were now though, those days of adolescent curiosity seemed like a lifetime ago. In a way, I almost missed it. We still had family chats every once in a while, though more like adult discussions whenever we tended to have a difference of an opinion on one topic or another. But those more "interesting" days when either Rob or Chris got curiously excited about something...usually sexual in nature, seemed to be a thing of the past.

The one really good thing that I saw coming out of this, was that Jackie and I would soon have the entire house all to ourselves. With the kids heading off to a local university, they'd already been out looking for an apartment they could share close to the school. Something that both Jackie and I were in favor of. It would certainly save on expenses for one thing, and they'd still be living close enough that we'd actually see them once in a while. Yet giving us that extra-special time alone and privacy the two of us had been craving lately.

You see...the other thing I so loved about Jackie was her total lack of inhibitions. In bed, she was more than any man could ever hope to be married too. Nothing was out of bounds, or off limits with her, provided it didn't really cause any pain...or cause either one of us to be stoned by the local townsfolk. Though even then...there were times I wondered.

Now, oddly enough...even though Chris was my daughter, she actually looked more like Jackie than she looked like me. And for those who didn't know the whole story, many thought that Rob and Chris were in fact fraternal twins. Rob's somewhat darker colored hair and similar build looking more like my own, though he certainly had Jackie's green eyes, with about the only thing Chris and I sharing, were her dark brown eyes. Chris and Jackie both wore their shoulder length hair in very similar styles, making them look even more like mother and daughter, not to mention the similarities in their breasts, roughly the same size just by looking at them as they stood side by side. And they had on more than one occasion in fact, worn one another's clothes. In a way for Jackie, it was like having a younger sister she could share things with, and as I later learned, very often did. Not just in clothing, but in sharing intimate personal discussions with one another, though very often that's all I was ever given to know...that they had. Not what they'd actually discussed or talked about.

Life seemed to be moving forward in a natural direction. We were to any who knew us, the average normal every day family.

And all that was about to change.

**

It was a typical Friday night, or rather the first Friday of the month. A night in which Jackie and I very often went to visit with our very best friends. Sometimes they came to visit us, but most often we went to see them as their kids had already left the nest so to speak. And because of the almost two hour long drive to see them, it wasn't uncommon for us to end up spending the night, staying in their guest room. Especially if we'd had a bit too much to drink the evening before, which was usually the case. And though I had grown to like Darren and Barbra well enough, they were more Jackie's friends than mine, knowing her when she'd been married to her Ex, only excepting me after she and I had been together for a while.

The thing about Darren was, he'd always had a thing for Jackie, something that didn't exactly go unnoticed, or much appreciated by Barbra whenever she caught him looking after her best friend that way. Which again, usually happened after Darren had had a bit too much to drink.

So far, the way the two of us saw it, it had been no more than a little harmless flirting. Jackie actually enjoying the attention and teasing somewhat, though always quick to reassure her best friend it would never go beyond that. So far, it hadn't. And so far up until now anyway, there'd never really been too much of a problem because of it. But on this particular night, for whatever reason, we got a phone call on Jackie's cell when we were almost half way to their place.

"Hey, what's up? We're about...what?"

Barbra had called while we were on the way. It was evident that something was going on just in the change in my wife's tone of voice as she sat there listening to her friend over the phone.

"Oh Barb, I'm so sorry...no, don't worry about it, we haven't come that far yet," she told her friend over the phone looking towards me. Already I was slowing the car looking for a place to pull over until I got the rest of the news. "No, no, like I said...we haven't driven that far, no big deal. Yes, maybe next month...see how it goes, I'm sure by then, all this will have blown over and sorted itself out."

Jackie spoke to her friend for a moment more, though once again mostly listening before finally saying good-bye, and then hanging up.

"Home James," she spoke trying to sound good-naturedly about it. And then filled me in. "Obviously...they had a fight."

"Obviously," I said turning the car around heading back home again. "What happened? Or need I even ask?"

"Well, apparently, Darren wasn't any too happy with her choice of clothing this evening. Told her that her blouse was cut too low in the front for one thing, and that her skirt was too short. Told her to go in and put on something else."

"You're kidding me right?"

"No...that's what she told me. Said he all but threw a fit when she refused to do that. Said it was ok for him to ogle me...but that you weren't allowed to ogle her...not that you would."

"Of course not," I joked. Another thing I never worried about. Jackie was good about me ogling all I wanted to, though Barbra had always been careful in the past about letting too much of her own body show off too much. Now I knew why. Apparently, she'd had enough of Darren's double standards and had decided to even the playing field a little prior to our arrival. Darren however, obviously didn't see it that way, and they'd ended up in a full-blown fight over it. Barb had told Jackie Darren had already stormed out of the house heading off to his favorite local tavern. And under the circumstances, our coming up there this weekend wasn't probably a very good idea. I couldn't have agreed more, and was quite happy to turn the car around and head home again. If anything, I was actually looking forward to not visiting with our friends this particular weekend. Very often, until we got back home at least, Jackie was less inclined to do anything of a sexual nature while we were there. The guest room was right next door to their bedroom, and we very often overheard the two of them having sex. Something that Barb once told Jackie, was almost a given for them, whenever we came to visit. It was almost expected, which again was another reason Jackie thought it wise that we didn't. If we could hear them...

"Well, I don't mind telling you babe...I'm almost glad we're heading home. I've been horny enough all day as it is, and wasn't looking forward to having to keep my hands off you for an entire weekend!"

Jackie laughed at that. "Yeah, me too. I was thinking the same thing, and had pretty much decided to rape you once we got there anyway, just because I am," she informed me. And then surprised me a little as she suddenly began to unbutton the blouse she was wearing.

That was one of the things I so loved about my wife. Not only was she still playful, mischievous, she could be under the right circumstances, downright gutty. And this apparently was proving to be one of those times. Though it was starting to get dark, it was still possible for someone to pass us by on the other lane and see into the car. Jackie didn't seem to care however as she finished peeling off her blouse, unhooking her bra, and throwing both items into the back seat.

"Goodness Jackie!" I stated looking over at her as she sat there topless, those gorgeous breasts of hers clearly revealed, not only to me...but to anyone else who might happen to drive next to us and look inside. She laughed at that.

"What?" She said teasingly, fingering her hard taut nipples. "Just remember to keep your eyes on the road," she reminded me. "Or I'll put these away again."

It didn't take long to feel the stiffness in my pants competing with the bottom portion of the steering wheel. Jackie didn't fail to notice that either, now reaching over, unzipping my fly. As hard as I was, it took a minute or two for her to finally wrestle my stiff prick out of my shorts, finally freeing it. We still had thirty minutes ahead of us before we got home however, and to be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to last that long. I needn't have worried. Taking me by surprise once again, Jackie leaned over engulfing my prick inside her mouth as we drove.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed as her sweet warm mouth fully engulfed my shaft as she began sucking it. Once again she giggled around my dick, still sweetly sucking it.

"I'll only let you come if you promise you can get it up again after we get home," she informed me. That wasn't a problem for me either. Given a few minutes in between time, I'd easily done that for her before. And I knew going in this would be no exception, as aroused as I now was.

"That's a guarantee," I told her watching an eighteen-wheeler pass us by on the left, though the driver had made no notice or indication he'd seen anything, quickly moving ahead of us as Jackie continued to lap away at my blood engorged cock. Seconds after that, I felt the first delicious surge of my cream shooting into my wife's mouth as she proceeded to devour me. Soon after, she sat up still licking her lips, still fondling her breasts.

"Now I'm really horny!" She announced as she reached back over the seat retrieving her blouse and bra, though I was delighted to see her only put her blouse back on again, stuffing her bra inside her purse as we took the exit off the freeway, heading towards our subdivision.

Pulling onto our street, the first thing we both noticed was that all the lights were off. Not all that surprising, as it was possible that one or both of the kids had gone out for the night, especially being a Friday night. But the car was there. We had given the kids a car to share, which again they managed to do without too much argument over who needed or was using it. But with it being parked in the driveway, that meant that mostly likely they were both home. But with all the lights out, especially this early in the evening, it was an interesting curiosity.

"Maybe they're downstairs in the den watching a movie," Jackie wondered aloud, and then turned towards me. The den was on the opposite side of the house with the sliding glass doors extending out towards our patio from there. If that's where they were, no lights would be showing on this side as we pulled into the drive and then on into the garage. "Please tell me you put that DVD away," Jackie stated somewhat worriedly.

"Shit!" I responded, confirming her worst fears. "I forgot!"

It wasn't that we'd be too embarrassed that the kids would discover an X-rated movie still sitting in the DVD player, they both knew we had them and actually watched them from time to time. And to be honest, we'd never made an issue with either one of them about not watching anything like that themselves, after all...they were both adults now. The problem was...this was one we'd made of ourselves, and had enjoyed watching together the evening before while the kids were out.

Jackie just shook her head. She wasn't really mad at me...but I knew she was concerned about the kids discovering their own parents had made an X-rated movie of themselves, and had discovered it.

"It wasn't labeled," I said hoping against hope that with nothing being on it to indicate what it was, the kids would simply set it off to one side prior to watching a regular movie.

"And you think that would stop either one of them from being curious about it if they saw it?" Jackie asked.

I had no answer for that and smiled sheepishly as we exited the car.

"Let's find out," Jackie suggested as she led me not through the back door into the house, but around back through the gate as we cautiously and quietly approached the den area in the back. Once again, the lights were off, though we could see the light blue flicker of the large flat-screen TV throwing off light, confirming the fact that the kids were at least watching something on the TV. "You'd better pray David," she told me, as she crept close to the house, taking my hand in hers pulling me behind her as she did. In fact I was. If the kids had discovered our X-rated movie, and were watching it, I could only surmise that would be the end of any more erotic activity for us that evening. Jackie was slow to get angry. But when she did...

And I honestly was praying they'd be watching something else. Anything at this point, even another one of our X-rated movies would be fine with me under the circumstances. At least that wouldn't be nearly as bad as peeking in around the corner and seeing the two of us up on the big screen while our kids sat there on the couch eating popcorn, watching the two of us having sex.

Even before looking in through the window myself, my worst fears were realized however just by the look on my wife's face. She was stunned, and I knew then I was about to look in and see my cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy as the kids sat there watching the two of us. Before I could move closer to do that however, Jackie who was still holding my arm pulled me back out of the way. She looked wild-eyed, unable to speak for a moment. I had no words of my own either, visions once again of Rob and Chris sitting there in a state of amused shock perhaps, watching their parents fuck wasn't anything I could find words to comment about.

I opened my mouth to speak, though again not sure of what I could even say as Jackie placed her hand over my mouth leading me away even further into the darkness of the back yard.

"What?" I mouthed only now even more confused and alarmed than I had been. A few feet further I felt it was safe to actually speak, though still whispering, and asked her. "They are watching us aren't they?" I asked.

Jackie nodded her head yes, though I knew just in the way she'd done that there was more to it than what I'd imagined. And then I saw the strangest thing...her expression changed to one of shocked, embarrassed surprise, to one of pure unadulterated lustiness.

"Not only are they watching us fuck...they're fucking while doing it," she told me.

"They're what?" I said almost too loudly, forgetting myself, though luckily we really were too far away for anyone to have overheard me say that. "Jesus!" I allowed myself to say expelling my breath. "Now what do we do? Are you sure?" I added, now needing to see it for myself, and immediately creeping back over towards the door so I could do just that.

To my surprise, Jackie followed behind me. "Don't do anything," she warned, "promise me," she said tugging on my arm just enough that I looked back towards her, nodding my head in agreement.

"I won't, but I need to see this for myself," I added.

Peering around the corner in through the window, I felt five kinds of emotions all at once. Each one competing with the other as I tried to prioritize my thoughts, let alone what it was I was actually seeing. Initially I felt shock of course, not only at seeing Jackie and myself there in all our decadent glory up on the big screen, but at the angle the kids were sitting on the "L-shaped" couch there in our den. Chris sitting in Rob's lap riding him in a backwards cowgirl, both totally naked of course, fucking slowly away as the two of them sat there watching us. My second emotion was confusion, heaped upon with a sort of morbid curiosity at actually seeing my own-daughters beautiful naked body. Her full breasts so tantalizingly revealed, bouncing up and down a bit as she rode Rob's hard stiff cock. Another sight I found myself trying to somehow digest as he held on to his sister's hips, peering around the other side watching the two of us as we continued to fuck up on the screen. Me...now kneeling behind Jackie, thrusting in and out of her in a frenzy, both of us periodically looking towards the camera, smiling wickedly at it as we did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers