Vulgar Display of Power

Story Info
Father uses position of power to get what he wants.
14.5k words
4.4
62.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an editor. No. I do not want an editor. Yes it jumps around too much, yes there's too many people to keep track of, yes it's too long, yes it's too short, yes it's in the wrong category, yes this is stupid shit, and yes I suck. Just scroll down to the end, leave comments based on the disclaimers alone and have a nice day.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this dark tale.

*****

Chapter 1

Ronald Biggs looked at the haggard looking couple.

"And, my insurance ain't going cover but about half of it," Lester Ford whined.

"Oakleaf Homestead holds the mortgage on your home," Ronald Biggs interrupted.

"Uh, yes sir, that's right," Lester said.

"And when you come to me, what was it? Twenty years back? I bent some of the rules; hell, neither one of y'all had a pot piss in, much less down payment on no house," Ronald went on.

Nessie Ford colored slightly, remembering how she'd 'persuaded' the man to approve their loan. At that time, Ronald Biggs had been the bank's loan officer.

"Thirty year note and it looks like y'all going take all thirty years pay it off too," Ronald accused.

"Well I uh, we, I mean, four kids," Lester said.

"Was a lot easier back then do an overwrite; didn't have Dodd-Frank screwing everything up. Two dumb ass politicians don't know nothing about money or how the real world works, but anyhow. That's what you asking me do, is another overwrite," Ronald mused aloud.

"But our Robin, she got her the cancer," the man said and fresh tears came to his eyes.

"Mr. Ford, it ain't like I ain't sympathetic," the large man harrumphed. "Good God, got myself three daughters; hell, your Allison used be real good friends with my Wendy, remember that like it was yesterday."

"Yeah, don't know what happened," Nessie said.

"I do," Ronald said. "Same old story, huh? They good friends, then all of a sudden, some little boy comes be-bopping along and next thing you know."

The three adults lapsed into silence.

"Uh, Allison still with that boy?" Ronald asked.

"Web? Yeah; they got themselves a trailer just this side of Sweet Oak," Lester agreed.

"I been looking get me an assistant; she working anywhere?" Ronald asked, looking at the mother.

The woman looked up sharply, looked into Ronald's eyes. She tried to shake her head no, tried to get Ronald's attention, tried to signal to him.

"She's at that Sweet Oak Sno-Cone stand; been working there every summer since she's about sixteen," Lester said.

"And Web; believe he's working, what? At Burger King; that right?" Ronald mused.

A movement outside of his window caught Ronald's attention and he glanced over to see two of the tellers, obviously on their lunch break, walking past. Both young women were well endowed and Ronald watched as they walked along Robert E. Lee, then turned north on Jackson Avenue, most likely toward the Taco Bell across the street.

"Have Allison come see me, say tomorrow at ten?" Ronald decided.

"Yes sir, she'll be here," Lester promised.

Ronald got to his feet.

"But uh, what about..." Nessie asked.

"I'll see what I can do," Ronald promised. "You looking get, what? Thirty thousand? I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, sir," Lester said, shaking the man's hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Biggs," Nessie mumbled as they left the man's office.

At the Loan Officer's desk, Wendy Biggs smiled at her father. Ronald nodded at his daughter, then sat back down at his own desk.

There was no modesty screen in front of Wendy's desk. There used to be one, but Ronald had it taken out a week before Wendy graduated with an associate's degree in Business Administration from Connelly College.

Now, as Ronald sat down at his desk, he put his head down as if he was reading something on his desk. He could see the hem of Wendy's skirt had edged up, exposing the tops of her thigh high stockings and the straps of her garter belt.

She shifted, crossing her legs. Just as Ronald was sure he could see Wendy's thicket of blonde hair, Vernon Stiles, one of the tellers, paused right in front of Wendy's desk to ask her something.

Ronald narrowed his eyes at the young African-American man. Ronald did not like the brash, arrogant young man. Vernon was constantly trying to get dates with any of the available young women in the bank. So far, he had not crossed any lines, could not be cited for sexual harassment, but Ronald was just hoping for an opportunity to rid himself of the young man.

Now, he watched as Wendy laughed at something Vernon had said. Then a customer came in and Vernon walked quickly to his station.

But the customer was there to see Wendy and sat down, again blocking Ronald's view of his daughter's charms.

"That was Mr. and Mrs. Ford?" Wendy said at four thirty, when everyone was scrambling to do end of business day transactions.

"Uh huh; just wait, huh?" Ronald ordered and decided he would do a random audit on Linda Andersen, one of the tellers.

Linda smiled as Ronald went through the checklist. She knew she'd followed the bank's procedures, knew her drawer balanced.

Ronald smiled; the other tellers knew that, at any moment he could call for an audit on their drawer.

Penny Johnson, the African-American girl that worked the drive-through line was once again having trouble with her own drawer and Ronald and she went through the transactions.

"Well, Penny, there you go; you ran that five hundred dollar deposit twice," Ronald finally said. "Just reverse it out."

"Thank you, Mr. Biggs," Penny said in her breathy voice, resting her hand just a little too long on his arm.

"All righty then," Ronald smiled and signaled to Chip Varney, the security guard that all was clear. Chip nodded, unlocked the door for Penny, then stepped out and locked the door behind himself. With a final wave, Chip walked to his beat up car, and father and daughter were alone in the bank.

"Now, that was Allison's parents?" Wendy again demanded.

"How much do you hate that little bitch?" Ronald asked, smiling widely.

"With every fiber of my soul," Wendy snarled hatefully.

Chapter 2

Allison Faye Ford had dressed in her Sunday's finest, kissed Webster 'Web' Skizznik goodbye, then walked the three and a half miles from the trailer park to the Oakleaf Homestead. She arrived at nine forty eight, entered the building and told the young customer service representative she had an appointment with Ronald Biggs. The young woman pointed to a group of chairs and Allison perched on the edge of one of the uncomfortable chairs.

Allison saw Wendy Biggs as the former friend typed on her keyboard. Allison chanced a small wave at the girl.

Wendy saw the wave and 'scratched' her nose with her middle finger.

Ronald Biggs kept Allison waiting until eleven thirty two. During that time, no one offered Allison any coffee or water. At ten forty, Allison dashed off to the restroom and sighed as she relieved her aching bladder.

"Oh, I'd come out here and checked but you were gone; thought you'd walked off," Ronald claimed as he stepped out of his office to see Allison waiting on him.

"Sorry, had to go potty," Allison apologized. "But I told that woman where I was going."

"Well, come on, got another appointment in fifteen minutes," he claimed as he ushered the nineteen year old girl into his office.

Allison was a beautiful young woman, with long honey blonde hair, big brown eyes, small nose decorated with a few freckles, and a pouting smile. She had a good, strong jawline, giving her pretty face a square look.

She was slender and stood at five feet four. Her chest was a small one; she wore a 32A bra, right now, she wore her lacy black bra underneath her smoke gray dress. Her waist was twenty six inches and her hips flared out to thirty one inches. She wore her black lace thong panties underneath her one good pair of smoke colored pantyhose.

"Folks stopped by see me yesterday," Ronald said as he closed the door of his office.

"Yes sir, Mr. Biggs," Allison agreed.

Ronald sat down behind his large oak desk and regarded the beautiful young girl. He wondered if Lester Ford ever looked at the blonde girl and wondered how two brown haired people could produce a blonde haired baby. He wondered if Lester ever looked at Betty, his third child and wondered about her blonde hair. Betty was born twelve months after Lester had lost his job as a mechanic at Lafluer's Pontiac when the dealership declared bankruptcy.

Vanessa 'Nessie' Ford had come in and asked Mr. Biggs for some leniency, a little understanding as the Ford family was now two months behind in their mortgage payment.

Now Lester worked at the Oakleaf Public Utilities, earning a decent wage. The Fords had not fallen behind in their loan payments since then.

Allison shifted uncomfortably under Ronald's scrutiny.

"Sorry to hear about Robin," Ronald finally said.

Allison sat forward, clutching at her cheap vinyl purse.

Before she could say anything, Ronald slapped a few papers on his desk.

"As you know, we hold the mortgage on your momma's house," Ronald said. "Actually, I'm one holding it; Oakleaf would have never approved them for a loan."

"Yes sir," Allison nodded.

"And that big fancy car your momma's driving around in," Ronald said. "Your daddy's truck too."

"Yes sir," Allison agreed.

"How's that trailer?" Ronald asked.

"Sir?" Allison asked, wondering at the question.

"You're both paying, what, four fifty a month, trying buy it, right?" Ronald asked.

"Yes sir, but..." Allison agreed.

"Mr. Peters might not have told you this, but I'm one actually owns that trailer," Ronald said, showing Allison the title to the trailer.

He then pointed to a map of Oakleaf County on his office wall.

"In fact, I own that whole trailer park too," Ronald said.

He let that information sink into Allison's brain. He sat back, looking at the beauty.

"And now, your folks, they need a little money; baby sister's got the cancer," Ronald said and slid another stack of papers across the desk. "Thirty thousand's the figure they come up with."

"Yes sir," Allison agreed. "My dad's insurance only covers..."

"I was a mind to? I could say to your folks, 'hey, y'all need pay up everything y'all owe me, I need pay this bank,'" Ronald interrupted Allison's plea.

He looked at her brown eyes, now wide with fear.

"What you think would happen them I did that?" Ronald asked.

"They'd be, there's no way they could," Allison stammered.

"Riiiiight," Ronald drawled out.

He again flipped the paperwork for the mortgage, the truck and automobile loan, the trailer. Finally, he put the paperwork for Robin's loan on top.

"Mr. Biggs, is there, is there anything I can do?" Allison pleaded.

"Yeah there is," Ronald said after a long moment of silence.

"Anything," Allison breathed in relief.

"How are you at sucking cock?" Ronald asked. "Web got any complaints?"

"I, uh, what?" Allison asked, shocked.

"Sucking cock," Ronald repeated. "How good are you at it?"

"I uh, I don't like it," Allison admitted.

"A shame," Ronald sighed. "But know what? Really don't care you don't like it. Care if you can act like you like it though."

He stood up and unzipped his trousers.

"Come over here and show me how good you are at acting," the man ordered.

"Sir, I can't, I can't do that," Allison whimpered.

"Too bad; hate kick your parents out on the street their baby's sick and all," Ronald said, sitting back down.

Allison closed her eyes for a long moment. She then got to shaky legs and walked around the large desk.

"Oh come on, Sugar, smile!" Ronald encouraged. "You about to suck my cock. And you love sucking my cock. You love getting a fateful of my jizz, don't you?"

"Yes I do," Allison sobbed out as she got to her knees in front of the man.

"Now, Sugar, make noise like you so happy I'm letting you suck my cock," Ronald encouraged.

"Mm, oh, thank you, Mr. Biggs," Allison sobbed out as she took the man's thick cock into her small hands.

Web's cock was six inches long, and slender. This cock was at least eight inches long and fat. Web was circumcised but Ronald's cock was not. As Web's had been the only cock Allison had ever seen, she assumed his was the norm.

"Mm hmm," she moaned as he pushed the head of Ronald Biggs's cock into her mouth.

As she moaned and slurped around Ronald's cock, Allison hoped that Web would forgive her.

Web's cock always tasted of sweat, tinged with urine. And if Web was just getting off of work, there was an odd odor, almost like onions to his cock. Allison protested, so Web quit asking her to suck his cock.

Ronald's cock was clean; Allison could taste the soap he showered with. She licked around the head of his cock, digging up under the foreskin.

Even though it tasted clean, it was still an unpleasant task, but Allison did her best.

Ronald enjoyed the feeling of her pouting lips around the shaft of his cock, the feeling of her soft tongue as it lapped at his sensitive cock head, the feeling of her trembling hands as she stroked his cock.

But he truly enjoyed the sight of her tearful face, her hot blush as he filled her mouth with his manhood.

Ronald did not last as long as he would have liked to. To Allison, though, it felt like the humiliation would never end.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Ronald groaned and Allison wanted to scream as her mouth suddenly filled with a slimy, salty substance.

Pull it out, stroke it on your face," Ronald ordered.

Allison sobbed in humiliation as he squirted his thick semen onto her face.

"Do not wipe it off, you hear me?" Ronald barked as he shoved the kneeling girl away.

"Now, here's what's going happen," Ronald said. "Told your momma need you be my personal assistant. Thirty thousand dollars? That ain't chicken feed. So, you're going work for me for the next oh, five years."

"Five years!" Allison gasped, horrified.

"Now, need you go on home, tell Webster Skizznik to pack his shit, get out of my trailer, hit the bricks," Ronald continued.

"But, but, we're going get married," Allison wailed.

"Think he's going want marry you after he sees my spunk all over your face?" Ronald laughed.

"Is this because Wendy wants him?" Allison tearfully asked.

"What? Wendy doesn't want that pathetic Burger King punk," Ronald snorted.

"Then why?" Allison whined.

"Because, you stupid bitch," Ronald said. "She doesn't want him. But she doesn't want you having him neither."

Twice more, Ronald had to order Allison not to wipe his semen off of her tearful face. He stood up, zipped his trousers up, then roughly pulled the sniffling girl out of her seat.

Wendy glanced over when the door of her father's office opened. Then she chortled at the sight of Allison's face.

Ronald told his customer service representative that he was going to lunch. The whole time, the young woman kept glancing at Allison's face.

"Sir, why are you making me do this?" Allison begged as he drove toward her trailer park.

"Told you," Ronald said. "Wendy never forgave you for stealing Web away from her. She sees what a loser he is, sees you actually did her a favor stealing him away, but still wants you to suffer."

"But he didn't, I didn't steal him," Allison sobbed. "He hated her, called her a plastic bitch, all tits and no brains."

"Not how she remembers it," Ronald said calmly and pulled up to trailer number eight. "No, go on in, tell Skizznik get lost. I'll wait right here."

Allison begged him for leniency, begged for a few minutes, until Ronald again reminded her that her baby sister's life depended on her cooperation

Chapter 3

"Hey, Baby, how'd it..." Web asked, then froze at the sight of Allison's face, semen drying on her lips, cheeks and chin.

"Is that, what the, is that?" Web spluttered.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I am so sorry," Allison sobbed, reaching a hand up to wipe at the offensive semen on her face.

At the last second, she remembered, she was told not to clean it off.

"That, I'll kill that mother fucker," Web snarled, fists clenched in rage.

"Baby? Listen, please, need, oh God, I don't want to do this," Allison started then wailed.

"That mother fucker! God damn! I'll kill him," Web thundered.

"Baby, you need to get out," Allison sobbed.

"What?" Web asked.

"I, he said I got to throw you out," Allison wailed.

"You can't, this is my home; I'm paying half," Web growled.

"No, no, he owns it, he owns everything, Allison said.

Ronald guffawed out loud when an enraged Web stormed out of the trailer a few moments later.

"God damn son of a bitch," Web screamed at Ronald. "I'll get you for this! You hear? I'll kill you, mother fucker!"

A moment later, Allison came out, sobbing piteously.

"Ain't going lock the door?" Ronald asked.

"Web's going get his brother's truck," Allison hiccoughed as she got into the car.

"Get up, go lock the God damned door and come on," Ronald ordered.

Allison did so, then got back into the car.

"Now, Taco Bell all right, no, no, how about Burger King," Ronald said.

"Not hungry," Allison sniffled.

"Burger King all right? I didn't ask you if you was hungry, did I?" Ronald yelled.

"Burger King's fine!" Allison cried out.

"By the way, them stockings or panty hose?" Ronald asked.

"Pantyhose," Allison said.

"Then take them off; hate pantyhose," Ronald ordered.

Allison numbly chewed the whopper and French fries and sucked on her diet coke.

At the bank again, Ronald enjoyed another blow job from Allison, and again enjoyed decorating her face with his spunk.

"Need to see you," Wendy sent to Ronald's computer.

"Not now," Ronald replied.

At four thirty, Ronald sent Allison out of his office, sent her to walk home, his semen liberally dotting her face.

Outside of the bank, she did finally wipe away the foul substance, then walked to the Brichelle's Boutique store.

Ronald had approved of her black lace bra and thong panties and had given her three crisp twenty dollar bills to buy two more sets

"And get some stockings, hear?" he ordered.

"Ma'am, you all right?" a clerk asked her, seeing the girl's reddened eyes.

"My, my sister's got cancer, Allison explained.

The girl hugged her, then helped her find a red set and a pink set. She also helped her find three pair of stockings.

"Because they got this cuff? Don't even need that belt," the girl said.

"Thanks," Allison mumbled and refused the two dollars and nine cents change.

She didn't want that disgusting man's money sullying her vinyl purse.

Arriving home at her trailer, she saw that Web had collected all of his clothing, as well as the television set and home theater system.

"Mother fucker! That was half mine!" she screamed. Noticing the large holes in the paneling where either Web or Wade had yanked the television down, Allison screamed again.

But when she entered what used to be their bedroom and smelled the unmistakable stench of urine, Allison growled in outrage.

"Really? You really think I wanted to do this?" she snarled bitterly.

Unfortunately, the urine had soaked into the mattress. So, even after washing the comforter and sheets, Allison still had to sleep on the small, lumpy couch.

In the morning, Allison put on the red bra and panties, rolled up the black stockings, made sure the seam in the back lined up, then pulled on her red rayon blouse and black pleated skirt. The high heeled pumps were not conducive for walking three and a half miles, but Allison kept reminding herself, her baby sister needed her to do this.

"All right, let's see," Ronald ordered as Allison limped into his office.

Allison hefted the hem of her skirt, showing him the stay up stockings and the red panties. Then she turned and showed the man her luscious buttocks.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers