Waiting on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lad soon came up for air and sucked her nipples hard, nipping her painfully with his inexperienced mouth. She winced and braved a few nips.

"Careful!"

"Sorry," said the lad bashfully unclamping from her bosom.

Jo quickly kissed him hard before his teeth tormented and nipped her boobs anymore. She locked onto his lips, giving delicate butterfly kisses and then trying desperately to force her tongue down past his clenched teeth. His hands awkwardly forced their way up between their bodies and groped her boobs heavily. His mouth momentarily opened for breath and Jo's tongue flooded into his oral chamber for some erotic tongue-to-tongue sword fight. Once more she felt pain on her nipples as they were clumsily tweaked, pulled and rotated. She winced but carried on until the pain was too much.

"Careful!" She reprimanded once more pushing him away by the shoulders.

"Sorry!" He pleaded once more.

Jo stood with her hands on his shoulders and saw him look down and quickly feeling his hands begin to interrogate between her legs.

"Hang on." She demanded pushing his hands away worried about the pain he could inflict down there.

"Sit down" She requested.

He did as he was told and sat on top of the toilet seat lid and spread his legs displaying his upright member for her to lance herself upon.

She straddled his body and looked down at his eagerly awaiting cock. She wanted to hump down on him and get herself off as quickly as possible but a slither of sanity suddenly hit her.

"Wait!" She cried in frustration.

"What! He groaned anxiously try to lift his penis tip to her gaping pussy.

"Have you got a condom?" she asked out of the blue.

"What!" He exclaimed incredulously.

"A condom," She repeated frustrated knowing full well he hadn't. Her mind raced, just like in her youth for a way round this endless dilemma but the answer was always the same, no condom equals sex with a risk. The lad groaned beneath her, his hips shaking slightly knowing he was going to be disappointed.

"Are you on the pill?" He suddenly asked.

"Pardon?" She queried more out of shock than lack of attention.

"Are you on the pill?

"Yes, why?"

"Well it'll be alright then," He said.

Joe stared befuddled.

"It'll be okay," He pleaded desperate to bury his bone.

"I don't follow," frowned Jo.

"Well if you can't get pregnant, what's the problem?" he argued.

Jo tried to follow his logic and then lit up at his hint.

"Is this your first time?" She asked tenderly.

The lad blushed and nodded sincerely in a profusion of truth. No boy would admit so earnestly to an admission like that if he just wanted to bone her for another notch on his illusory bedpost.

"Bless you," She said and bent over his embarrassed down turned face and started kissing him. He was more sedate this time around and yielded more easily to her tongue, She guided his hands to her breast once more and let him rove, tweak and pull as much as he liked. She felt one hand clumsily dive between her legs and let his inexperienced hand explore. He inexpertly rubbed over her Venus mound in the general area of sensitivity and even with this innocent groping she was soon peaking.

She rocked on his hand back and forth kissing him deeper and harder. He was trying hard to insert a finger as she began to tremble and peak with pleasure as the wave of orgasm began to break at its zenith. She cried out in pleasure, her cries muffled against his lips. She came hard and yelled out as the lad looked up in amazement at the pleasure he had dealt. She looked at him and smiled while gulping in air.

"I think we'd better take care of your virginity now." She joked peering at his beaming face through her disheveled hair.

His eyes widened as she delicately grabbed the shaft of his cock and guided him slowly and impaled herself onto his rock hard member. She snuggled down and smiled at her impaler whose face was contorting betwixt agony and ecstasy in desperation not to shoot his bolt. Jo laughed, "Don't worry the first times always a quick one." and with that she bounced on his loins quickly taking him over the edge, disengaging her self just as he yelled submitting to his orgasm.

"Oh you mucky pup!" She exclaimed as his fountain sprayed thick and high into the air.

"Tickets please," She heard along with a heavy knock on the door.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Jo, hurriedly recovering her panties and clumsily stepping into them.

"What's the matter?" Inquired the lad lazily, tranquilly flopped on the toilet seat like a sacrificed lamb.

"Tickets!" The inspector yelled once more with a little more hostility accompanied with a heavy thump on the door.

"Get dressed!" Hissed Jo quickly pulling up her skirt to meet her skewered ill fitted panties.

"Don't you have a ticket?" Asked the boy mildly as he lazily dressed.

"Hurry up!" Spat Jo pushing her bra into her handbag while awkwardly draping her blouse.

"They can't do you for screwing in a toilet," The boy casually interjected still in a hazy funk.

"This ones out to get me!" Cried Jo looking down at her thumbing fingers feverishly buttoning up her blouse.

"What did you do?"

"No time," Snapped Jo stepping into her shoes while straightening her blouse, "Have you got your mobile with you?" She asked as another string on thumps pounded on the door seemingly reverberating through her chest.

"Yeah, why?"

"I want you to photograph the inspector as we show the tickets."

"What on earth for?"

"Just do it!"

The boy started at Jo quizzically as another aggravated requested for tickets boomed. The boy looked at the door and then Jo his head furrowed in thought, while Jo slowly slipped from nervousness to panic.

"I'll suck your cock," she playfully offered.

"Oh okay then," Casually accepted the lad pulling his phone from his pocket, "It's a deal."

Jo ripped back the lock and snapped open the door and boldly stepped out holding her ticket high out in front of her. The ticket inspector pushed down her ticket holding hand that was practically in his face and as he did so he turned a fraction to meet the sound of the photo taking mobile. The inspector's gaze returned to Jo with eyes that practically spat contempt, his stare not breaking as he punched her ticket. His eyes roved down to Jo's breast and then to the young boy filming him behind her.

"What are you doing in there?"

"None of your business Gramps!" said the young man.

"Yeah none of your business!" Came a voice from the corridor.

Jo looked to see the faces of the rest of the gang all glaring aggressively at the ticket inspector.

The inspector went to say something and then thought better of it and walked off.

"Thank you guys, how can I ever repay you?"

The gang looked at each other smirking and Jo smiled knowing she had asked the wrong question.

She submitted to her mistake and thought, "they're all be quick anyway!"

Jo was soon back in the toilet, bent over the wash basin with her skirt up and her panties down being pounded urgently by the gang taking turns on her and filling her with cum. As the first slapped into her the other two looked on with their trousers down wanking life into their cocks not that it was needed much. All the while her first client stood smiling filming all that was going on.

As soon as the first loudly spent his load he was urgently being pulled out by number two who quickly sloshed into her gaping pussy.

They were quick as Jo thought and surprisingly they had managed to get her to cum. The second gang member sloshed around inside her and she could feel the over flowing sperm running down her leg. Number two cum and fell over her gasping, shooting into her by the bucketload over flowing her pussy again.

The third and last member ploughed into her immediately at speed as she was well and truly lathered up. He lent forward and grabbed Jo's nipples and she screamed with pain. "Sorry!" He quickly apologised. "Its okay, they're a little sore."

Jo groaned as he was taking ages to cum. "Come on my train will be arriving soon."

"Sorry miss, its just that I can't get no traction." As he stopped fucking her almost out of breath.

"Oh well," Thought Jo it would be hardly fair on him.

"Is your cock lubed up enough?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah it covered in cum, I've drawn the short straw here!"

"Have you really?" She teased.

"Too right," He cried in disappointment. Jo could see his poor disillusioned face, the poor lad was on the verge of crying.

"If you can find another hole back there you're welcome to use it!" She said.

His face lit up as the other three gasped, "What he gets to have your ass?" said the lad with the phone.

"Come on play fair, he's got to cum!"

He needed no extra heeding as he quite comfortably slipped into Jo's ass and cum in no time.

Jo stood up, her legs well parted.

"Well I need to clean up now for my boyfriend so can you give me some privacy?"

"Aww I'm getting hard again!" said the phone film maker.

"Sorry!"

They all left with big smiles on their faces. "Thanks Miss, you're a great fuck!" Was the quote that stood out in her mind.

The train slowly pulled into the station and a dishevelled Jo stepped wearily from the train, her uncertain steps giving away her sexually sodden ravaged body. She saw Dean who ran towards her and bundled her up in his arms. His welcoming kiss stung her sore lips as a wave of guilt about her wanton sorties flowed through her.

He pulled her into him tightly and Jo's sore nipples ignited against his chest.

Dean smiled ,"I've been waiting all day fighting to keep my hands off my cock so I could give you a good seeing too tonight!" He hungrily whispered.

'Oh no she thought' as she felt his erection hard against her leg. She knew she was in for a long good seeing to unlike the fast and furious young men who had hungrily porked her. She wondered if she'd be able to walk in the morning and pondered making an excuse to get out of receiving yet another cock.

"Whats the matter I thought you'd be pleased?" said a disillusioned Dean.

"No I'm just a bit tired thats all."

"You just lay there and let me get on with it!" He joked.

"Oh yeah, just pull my nightie down when you're finished," She laughed, "If you've got to cum you've got to cum!"

12