Waiting Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she pulled up, just keeping the end of my cock inside her and began taking very short strokes over the tip of my dick keeping her pussy muscles tightened and that's all it took.

"Oh, Linda, that's so...uh, UHHN, UHHN, UHH, UHH, UH, mmm, oh," I groaned as she started taking fast strokes all the way up and down, fucking my whole cock in and out of her until she cried out, "Charlie, Charlie, oh, baby, I'm cumming, oh, yeah, oh, OH, AYYE, AYYE, UUH, mmm. mmm. oh, baby, mmm, so good," and she fell down on me covering my face with kisses as she ground hard down on me keeping me deep inside her.

"Oh, I knew I'd love fucking you, Charlie, did you like my pussy, Charlie, did you have a good cum?"

"Linda, I'm looking forward to our next time already," I answered and she pulled me close and kissed me as her hands both sought out my cock to hold and fondle.

"Yes, you feel like it," she whispered as she squeezed me. I had never taken an erectile drug before, shit, I'm only thirty-two, my hard-ons are great but, well, I was there right after two great fucks and Linda was feeling a super-hard dick that felt ready for more. I always thought it was for old guys, well, I was wrong.

Come, on, Charlie, it's almost midnight," she said as she held my cock and led me back down the stairs into the dining room.

There were several people already there, everyone paired-off and feeling each other, kissing, stroking cocks, all naked and enjoying the evening.

Soon, we were all back in the room, Alexis was looking rather happy, she was still with Martin, holding him by the cock as Linda took the floor.

"Well, midnight approaches and we all know what that means. Oh, except for Charlie, here, with his lovely cock that I've been enjoying, and his beautiful wife, Alexis, who is responsible for Martin's grin, I'm sure. So, let's get started, shall we?"

People began to gather around the side of the table that Linda was near.

"Okay, Alexis, Charlie, up on the table, just sit on the edge," she asked so I helped Alexis up and then hopped up myself.

"Who wants to be first?" Linda asked and several hands popped up.

"Okay, Carol and Luke. Carol will suck you first, Charlie, and Luke fucks you first, Alexis," she said as Carol pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me. As she was sitting, Martin and Ron stepped up and took Alexis by the feet and spread her apart as Luke came up to her between her legs and shoved his cock into her and started fucking her. His hands were on her breasts as he thrust back and forth.

Carol was wonderful, she sucked like an angel, soft and lush, her tongue rotating around the tip end of my cock as I watched her cheeks slowly pulse in and out. I was still hard after all my activities earlier, I had decided, like they tell you on television to talk with my doctor about ED medications. They did work, yes, I could tell the difference.

Alexis had her arms up over her head as she gripped the far edge of the table while she was fucked on and on by Luke who was now softly pinching her nipples, something I know she loves. She was close enough to me that I reached over and gently rubbed her clit, another thing I knew she loved.

Now Carol was jacking me as she licked and sucked just on the tip, something that Alexis often does to me when she really wanted my cum on her face and I could feel that tingly pre-cum sensation begin to build.

I could see Steve fucking Brenda as she draped herself over the back of a chair as my trigger flipped and cum started spurting out hitting Carol on the forehead and nose as she opened her mouth to catch the rest.

Alexis was moaning as Martin and Rob lifted her legs so Luke could drive down into her while she wiggled her hips back and forth.

Just as Sheila was taking Carol's place, I heard Alexis moan, "Oh, god, oh, I'm cumming, I'm...UNNH, UNNH, AYYE, AYYE, UH, uh, mmm, ohh, ohh," as I felt her shake and tremble under my hand over her clit.

Luke was back to fucking her and he soon shot his load into her and was quickly replaced by Ron who eagerly took over fucking my wife.

It went like this until, well, I guess I don't really know how late or early it was when every woman had sucked me off and every man had my wife as well. Even with the pill I'd taken earlier, the last suck, by Linda, took quite a while and I don't think I cummed much. There was even a little pain with my ejaculation which surprised me.

Once Linda was finished, she pulled me up and told me it was time for bed and led me up to her room where we got under the covers. Soon, Alexis and Linda's husband, Martin, came in and got in the bed with us. I couldn't vouch for the others but I was sound asleep in a very few minutes.

I'm not sure what the time was but I woke to the bed moving and, looking over, saw Alexis up over Martin fucking him slowly and quietly. It reminded me of the times we would visit her parents, she always was so horny but also reticent about making any noise during our lovemaking.

I turned and watched them as I felt Linda's arms come around me looking for my cock and very quickly finding it.

My wife was beautiful in the morning light as she scissored up and down over Martin's wet-glazed cock. Then, Linda pulled me onto my back and got up over me herself, gripping my member as she slid down over it and began to fuck me at the same cadence as Alexis was fucking Martin. Both women were pumping up and down on us in unison as all four of their breasts were rubbed.

We both fucked slowly and erotically and, after wonderful morning orgasms, we all four went downstairs where the others had already congregated. One couple, Luke and Carol, were having a nice fuck as he sat at the kitchen table and she sat on his lap rocking up and down over him.

Another fellow, Stan was sitting across and Nikki, Steve's wife, was sitting on the floor, sucking him. The fun continued, it seemed. We all began preparing breakfast, there were already doughnuts and rolls and everyone was still naked and in a party mood.

The dinner party finally came to an end after breakfast and we got dressed and left after giving our hosts hugs and kisses and feels of their still-naked bodies.

On the way home we told each other about our sex with each host and it sounded like we were both eager to continue on with the group if we passed muster.

That became clear the next week, when Alexis saw Linda at school and was told that we were invited to the next dinner party. We just went to our third one last month and are going in two weeks when a new couple will be introduced to the group making it fourteen people, seven couples. We can't wait.

12