Waitress

Story Info
You must work hard for a decent tip.
3.2k words
4.27
66.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Susan worked at a diner on the outskirts of the town. The pay wasn't that good but the tips made up for it. The truckies who stopped there tended to be a generous lot. The trouble was, on this particular day there were no truckies. Or tourists, or families out for a drive, or anyone. It was, Susan mused, about the deadest day she'd ever worked.

She was quite please when a sedan drew up and three young men hopped out. Finally, some customers. Hmm. Three young men, she thought. Not normally the best of tippers but with a little incentive. . .

An undone button and a bit of cleavage worked wonders in producing nice tips. Susan undid an extra button. She thought for a moment. There was no-one else at the diner. Why not give them a decent cleavage to admire. It should result in a decent tip. A second button was popped open.

The men sat at a table and she brought the menus over, making sure she leaned forward when she placed the menus on the table. She also came back with a complimentary bottle of water and some glasses, it being a hot day outside. Naturally she had to lean forward to put the bottle and glasses down, smiling inwardly, knowing the men were looking.

She took their orders and passed them on to the cook. While he was doing the meals she prepared the drinks that they'd ordered and took them to the table, making sure her charms were noticed.

"Bit slow today is it, love?" one of the men asked, sounding amused.

"Yes. It is a bit. You're about the only customers I've had today."

"Ah. Is that why you're showing the extra cleavage? Trolling for tips?"

"Excuse me?" Susan felt quite indignant. "I don't know what you mean?"

"Let me put it this way," the man said. "I was here last week and you were wearing the same outfit. It was a busy day and your blouse was buttoned all the way up to here." He tapped the top of his chest to indicate.

Susan felt herself blushing. "Yes, well a little cleavage does tend to generate a better tip," she admitted.

Smiling the man nodded, conceding the point, then he gestured, indicating she should lean closer. Susan obliged, knowing he was looking, an amused smile on her face.

"Thought so," she heard him say, and to her surprise he reached out and flicked open the front catch to her bra, spilling her breasts out and putting on display considerable more breast than she had intended. She gave a little squeak, hands flying to her breast, intending to refasten the clip.

"No. Leave it like that," the man said quickly. "You're not really showing everything and that much cleavage will get you an even bigger tip, I assure you."

The other two men were laughing and nodding and, even though she found herself blushing, Susan left the bra undone, mentally reminding herself to do it up if anyone else entered the diner. As a private joke between her and a customer it was OK but not for the general public.

Susan finished serving her customers with the bra unclipped, making sure she didn't bend too low when attending to them. Showing a lot of cleavage was one thing. Dangling her full breast was something else again.

As the end of the meal approached, the men sitting back and enjoying their post dinner coffee, Susan fetched the bill. Only two of the men were currently at the table and she assumed that the third had gone to the men's room or stepped outside for a cigarette. She leaned over and placed the bill on the table, giving the men one last look at her cleavage, and promptly received a shock.

A hand pressed against her back, forcing her to bend a little lower than intended. At the same time another hand slipped under her dress and started rubbing her mound through her panties. She gasped and gave a rather spasmodic jerk, trying to stand up, but finding the hand on her back was firm.

"Don't worry. Just let it happen," said the man who had mentioned her cleavage and was now standing behind her. "You'll find that you're about to earn a really good tip."

Susan froze, wondering whether to call Cookie or not. He'd make the men back off. Then she relaxed slightly. A little bit of groping wouldn't hurt her and at least she'd get a damned good tip out of it.

She had second thought when she felt her panties slide down but bit her lip and thought firmly of the tip. Besides, she had to admit that he wasn't actually hurting her. Strictly speaking she was rather enjoying it, or would be if she'd agreed to it, she told herself.

When he stretched her lips apart slightly she thought nothing of it, right up to the moment she felt his cock slipping between them. Before she could react his cock was deep inside her and getting deeper by the second.

Now she did protest.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing? I didn't agree to this."

"Well, you didn't say not to, either. Now it's just a little late to be saying no, don't you think?"

Susan had to admit he had a point. Once a cock was in you it was rather late to say don't put that thing in me. Before it enters was the time. Before her panties went down, she guessed. Cursing softly to herself she started moving in time with her customer.

It wasn't too bad, she decided. He knew what he was doing and was certainly giving her pleasure. Even when his hands came around and dived into her blouse, covering her breasts she didn't comment. She did note the fact that this was why he'd unclipped her bra. The rotten man had been planning this right from the start of the meal.

He kept surging into her, a pleasurable excitement slowly building. A stray thought crossed her mind and she looked at the other two men to see what they thought of this little stunt their friend was pulling. They were both just sitting there, watching her with amused looks on their faces. One of them saw her looking at him and pushed his chair away from the table slightly.

Susan's eyes opened wide in surprise. He was sitting there, fly undone, his erection rearing up. Feeling slightly faint she turned her head to look at the other man and he nodded, smiling, leaning back to let her see his erection. God, she thought, each erection looks bigger than the last. How could she stop this?

The man behind her was driving in hard and fast and she just knew that she wouldn't be able to stop him or the others. Now he was hitting her harder and faster, and she was sure he was near his climax. She wasn't. Should she fake it, she wondered. The hell she'd fake it, she decided. He had no right to be fucking her in the first place.

Susan felt him jerking, felt his seed splashing inside her, feeling irritated that he couldn't hold on until she was ready. She'd lodge a complaint but she had her tip to think of. Damn him, anyway.

Then he was pulling out and one of the other men was rising. He was moving towards her, his erection swaying before him. She found herself turning to watch him, trying to look over her shoulder as he neared her. Then he was behind her, his hands on her hips, and his cock was driving home.

She could tell the difference instantly. His cock just felt different and his style was a lot different. The first man had started at a reasonable pace and then picked it up as he progressed. This guy was plunging in at top pace right from the word go. Susan had been able to adapt to the first man, moving with him and increasing her movements as he did. She would have been fine if he hadn't finished early.

This man she was struggling to match. She'd push towards him only to find he was already withdrawing. She'd relax and wait, only to find she'd relaxed too soon as he was already driving back home. She wanted to scream at him to slow down. He must have sensed her confusion for he stopped for a moment, allowing her time to adjust. Then he was banging away again, fucking as though this was the last he'd ever have and he wanted it to be completed before the world ended.

It did end, for Susan, a few minutes later. This time his energetic style was building on a base already established and Susan found her sensual excitement mounting rapidly. Then he was finishing, in his end run, far too soon in Susan's opinion, but at least he'd held out long enough for her to climax. She lifted her head sharply as her climax hit her, shuddering and trying not to scream. (She did not want Cookie coming out to see what was happening.)

She slowly relaxed, leaning forward onto the table, breathing hard. She felt the man disengage and relaxed even more. She had completely forgotten about the third man until she felt him sliding home. Her head jolted upright in shock and irritation. What was with these guys? Did they only know the one position? A minor point she realised, as no matter what the position she was still being fucked again.

Again she could feel that it was both a different cock and a different style. He was taking his time, moving gently within her, his hands caressing her breasts in time to his movements. She found herself being lulled into acceptance, taking him deep, pushing smoothly to welcome him as he entered her.

It seemed to go on and on, a gentle swaying that was reawakening all her feelings, building up a slow burning lust that was just waiting for the right moment to turn into fiery passion. He moved in her, agitating her, and she found herself wanting more, needing more. She gave a small groan of pleasure when he picked up the pace a little, groaning again when he went even faster.

Now she was burning, her need paramount, desperately pushing against him, wanting that last hard thrust that would trigger her climax. She almost screamed when it finally came, jamming a hand in her mouth to stop the looming shriek.

The men were gone, leaving her leaning on the table. The bill was on the table still, a little wad of notes on top of it. Slowly she picked it up, noting that she had a very substantial tip indeed. Now the things that she had to do were coming to mind. Put the bill and the money in the till. Stick her tip in her purse. Go to the ladies' room because she felt an urgent need to have a shower. She was sticky in all sorts of places, unmentionable places at that.

When Susan came skipping out of the ladies' room she was surprised to find that Cookie had put the closed sign on the front door. Gathering up the dishes from her customer's meal she wiped the table and then carried them through to the kitchen.

"Um, what's up with the closed sign being out, Cookie?" she asked, putting the dishes down next to the sink.

"Something came up that I need to attend to," he said, "and I didn't want any interruptions."

While he was talking he was stepping away from where he'd been wiping down the stove and pulling out a chair from his work table. He dropped into the chair, at the same time reaching across and taking hold of Susan's arm. She was, to put it mildly, somewhat surprised to find herself dragged over to where he was sitting and pulled across his lap, face down.

She was even more surprised when her dress was pushed up and her panties were pulled down for the second time that day.

"Bad waitress," snapped the cook, laughter in his voice. Susan didn't feel quite as amused as his hand came down smartly on her bottom. She gave a squeal and then another as his hand landed again. She could not, she found, get up because his free hand was holding her firmly in place.

Spank. His hand came down hard.

"It is," he said, continuing with the spanking, "OK to fuck your customers but not in the dining room." Spank. Spank. "It is most unhygienic to fuck customers at the table." Spank. "We do have health regulations, you know." Spank. "I will admit that one may not be in the books but I think you'll agree it should be." Spank. "You can always take your clients outside if you have to or use the couch in the ladies' room." Spank. Spank.

"But," wailed Susan, cringing from each spank, "I didn't want to. They made me. They jumped me from behind."

"Oh, yes. They made you." Spank. "Funny. I didn't hear you crying out for assistance." Spank. "Even if they were forcing you, you should have told them to drag you outside behind the bushes. Not in the dining room."

A couple more spanks and the cook set Susan back on her feet. She promptly did a little war dance, holding her bottom and jumping up and down, neither noticing nor caring that her bouncing skirt showed her smoothly shaven mons and her cleft every time she bounced. Cookie, on the other hand, both noticed and cared.

Standing up he stretched, undid his trousers and let them drop. Susan bounced to a halt, staring at Cookie and the massive erection he was sporting.

"What are going to do?" she asked nervously.

"After your little performance in the dining room you're wondering what one of these do?" asked Cookie, sounding surprised.

"But I don't want to. Anyway, you're an old man. You can't."

"Forty is not exactly old," Cookie said, sounding slightly peeved. "As for not being able to, you must see that there's evidence showing that I can."

"But I don't want to."

"I heard. You also said you didn't want to do it with your customers but I noticed that you did. I think you'll find that you can manage to do it with me."

"But they took me by surprise. And look at that thing. It's too big. You'll do me an injury with that thing."

"Well, you'll find I'm not taking you by surprise. You'll be able to watch it while it sinks into you. I'll be taking it slowly and you'll be surprised how well it will fit."

Susan tried to back away, finding herself hampered by a pair of panties tangled around her ankles. By the time she'd kicked herself free of them Cookie had her arm and had her backed up against his work table. Reaching down he took her dress and lifted it, tucking it into her belt, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Looking down she could see her mound. She could also see Cookie's cock hovering just next to it. She was shaking her head, even as she watched him spreading her lips and pressing his cock against her. She could feel it, leaning into her sensitive internal flesh, and she saw her lips close over him as he pulled his hand away.

Cookie pressed slowly forward and Susan found him moving deeper into her passage. She found her passage stretching as he advanced, and she swallowed nervously. She couldn't take all that, she just couldn't. Susan dithered, wanting to scream, determined to scream if he hurt her. He was still sliding in and she could feel him inside her, filling her up.

When Cookie finally slid home Susan found she was rather shocked. He had actually fitted himself in her, despite the fact that she thought she couldn't handle him. She lifted her head, switching her gaze from where he had entered her to his face.

"See. No problems," murmured Cookie. "Are you ready now?"

Susan hastily shook her head. No, she wasn't ready. She felt so full of cock that she didn't think she'd ever be ready.

"Yes, you are," Cookie told her. "Just watch."

Swallowing nervously again, Susan's eyes dropped again, watching Cookie slowly withdraw. A pause, and he was returning, and Susan felt him sliding neatly back into her. Again, and she felt a frisson of excitement tingling through her. She found that she was starting to breathe hard. Out he came, and she was pushing to meet him when he returned.

Cookie slowly increased his speed, Susan now moving quite freely with him, pushing firmly against him to take him deep inside, still feeling slightly amazed that he was actually taking her so easily. She started when she found his hands on her blouse, undoing her buttons, undoing her bra. That front catch, she mused, just made it too easy for men to access.

His hands rubbing Susan's breasts, Cookie thrust firmly into her, enjoying the feel of her, her eager response. Well, eager might be too strong a word, but she had certainly settled down and was helping him in his efforts. She was also, he noticed, still watching as his cock moved in and out, plainly fascinated by the process.

He kept driving home, with Susan seeming quite happy to take him, making urgent little sounds now as he drove in. His excitement was building and he watched Susan carefully, waiting for signs that she was ready to finish.

Susan was still watching, amazed at what Cookie was doing to her. He was an old man. He shouldn't be able to make her feel like this, he was forty. He was twice her age and he was, if you were strictly honest about it, raping her, and she was burning with excitement anyway. Her whole body was flushed with heat and she seemed to be getting hotter with every thrust.

Oh god, she thought. I can't take much more of this. Cookie grinned at her, starting to plunge in harder than ever. Oh god, did I say that aloud, she wondered? Then it didn't matter if she had or not. She was climaxing, feeling Cookie letting loose his own cookies as he climaxed.

Cookie pulled out, standing there, smiling contentedly.

"Why don't you nip into the ladies' room while I reopen the doors," he said. "We still have several hours of work to get through."

Susan headed off for her second shower. "If it's unhygienic in the dining room," she muttered to herself, "isn't it just as unhygienic in the kitchen?" She felt her bottom gingerly, finding it was still smarting. She wouldn't mention that little conundrum to Cookie. He might say it was and spank her again.

She had more important things to worry about anyway. Like, would Cookie want to molest her again? If he did, what could she do? Permit it or avoid it? Did she want him to molest her again? Of course not, she decided. He was an old man. Even if he did have a very big cock he was still too old. What would it be like if he jumped her from behind like those customers had? Not that she wanted to find out, but she was curious. Just a little. She shook her head, trying to get rid of those distracting thoughts. I'll have forgotten all about this by tomorrow she decided.

Unless Cookie gives you a rather large reminder, a little voice said.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers