Wake Night: Auntie's Big Ring

Story Info
A death in the family raises dark desires.
4.7k words
4.46
43.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard that my uncle john had died suddenly without any previous signs from a massive heart attack I was happy. John had been a crude, cruel and arrogant bastard. He left to mourn - or not - his pretty and still young looking forty five year old wife, my mother's younger sister Halley. All the family knew of John's abusive behavior, his rampant and open infidelity and the utter disrespect meted out to Aunt Halley, which started shortly after the birth of their daughter and never let up. He was a monster when drunk and didn't hesitate to lay his hand on Aunt Halley if she dared disapprove of his behavior.

I witnessed one such altercation when I was sixteen and hated him from then, up until his death when I was twenty five. It was at a gathering of family members from both sides to celebrate his birthday. Aunt Halley had voiced her disapproval at the way he was openly flirting with a couple of his female work mates. A heated argument ensued and he let his hand fly. The slap he gave my aunt was heard by most everyone and when he forcibly flung her against a wall she charged into him like a wildcat and they began scrambling and exchanging blows.

I don't know if it was shock or fear of John who was a big hunk of a man, but a full minute of grappling and exchange of blows passed and nobody intervened. When he held her by the throat and raised a clenched fist I decided enough was enough and charged him, slamming him against a wall. He pushed me off easily and punched me hard in the ribs. I clinched with him and kneed him in the crotch, followed by two quick head butts as he was bending over.

It was only then that some people, led by my mom (luckily for him my dad was not at the party due to his burning dislike of John) intervened and broke up the fight. I will never forget the look of gratitude and admiration in Aunt Halley's eyes. A few minutes afterwards and then again later that night, she thanked me for coming to her assistance.

"You are my knight in shining armour, what you did was so sweet and so brave; I'll be forever indebted to you."

I blushed deeply and she turned to my mom and said:

"He's so sweet, and courageous. If I weren't already married and he weren't my nephew I'd propose to him; he's such a fine young man."

She and mom and my two older sisters laughed and cheered, causing me to blush. And whenever she looked at me that night or the next day when she dropped by to return food dishes mom had taken to the party there was something in her eyes that made me feel an unbreakable bond had formed between us. Through the years whenever we met that look was always there. Now, nine years later as she embraced me tightly and kissed my cheek on the night of John's wake, I saw the look and immediately became aroused as the warm, dark chocolate body pressed into mine.

"I'm sorry about John's passing," I said, lying.

She glanced around us and then softly whispered:

"You don't have to lie; I know you hated his guts as much as I did. I think we're both glad to see him go; don't tell anybody though"

She smiled and as her hands dropped to my waist I felt her fingers briefly sink into my flesh. I didn't think there was any sort of intentional sexual overture in that contact, on her part, but it was at that moment that I made up my mind about something I'd been grappling with over the last five years. I decided I was going to make a pass at my sweet aunt.

Because she'd been on my mind so much lately and because I'd been flirting, albeit halfheartedly, with the idea of revealing my feelings to her that very night at the wake, the moment she gave me that welcoming embrace my cock had begun to puff up and stretch out. She must have felt it for she suddenly released me and stepped back a little with a kind of secretive smile on her lips and a questioning twinkle in her eyes. I felt like grabbing that sexy mahogany beauty of a woman and kissing her passionately on her full, round mouthed lips.

"Let me get you something to drink," she said and turned around.

About half an hour later I collected some empties and took them to the kitchen, where I'd been told by her daughter, she'd be. As I entered the kitchen I slowed down to admire the tall slim body with the tiny waist, flaring hips and high, round ass that was backing me. As fate would have it she was the only one in the kitchen, so I whistled seductively. She spun around and her eyes lit up when the saw it was me. She looked at the empty beer bottles and said jokingly:

"Tell me you didn't drink all of them."

"No Aunt Halley, if I wanted to get drunk all I'd have to do is look at you."

She threw back her head and laughed heartily.

"Something tells me that's meant to be a compliment; so thanks."

She showed me where to stack the empties. She stepped away from the sink and after I'd put away the bottles I went to stand next to her, our backs to the wall, facing the doorway. I put my hands casually around her waist.

"You're no longer married Aunt Halley and I'm of age; if you're ready to propose I'm all ears."

"Oh my god, Aubrey, you remember that!"

"It never left my mind; I've been thinking about it all these years."

"Really Aubrey, that's nice?"

"Yes."

"But you're forgetting there's one other fence to the hurdle, a high fence; I'm still your aunt."

"I've enough stamina and will power to jump that final hurdle; enough to carry you with me."

That tickled her so much that she bent over with laughter. I let my hand fall to the round ass and gently squeezed a soft, full cheek. I felt the panty line and traced my finger along it. She straightened up, turned and looked into my eyes, questions and conflicting feelings flashing in hers.

"And when I look at you I don't see an aunt; I see a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman that I've been in love with for many years now."

"O Aubrey, that's so sweet but I don't even have a ring ready; how can I propose."

I felt her body tremble and I lowered my hand, letting it slide low. I threw caution to the wind and let my hand find the crack of her butt cheeks. I moved it lower, under and up; I gently cupped her pussy from behind and massaged it gently. She instinctively bent over as if to give me access to her private sweetness. I felt her buttocks clench, and then relax. She moaned and as if suddenly coming to her senses, straightened up and pulled away to the side.

"You don't have to worry about the ring, I came prepared; I have one in my pocket.

She laughed and stepped away, looking at me with the eyes of a woman gone; ready to spread her legs.

In a girlish voice bubbling with excitement, she said:

"Let me see it."

Just then I saw my mom and two ladies approaching and quickly said.

"Later, when you've got things under control in the kitchen and have some time to spare; we'll need to be some place private; this ring is for your eyes only."

"You've got me so excited and curious; I'll see what can be done."

I walked away and smiled sweetly at my mom and the two ladies. From behind my back I heard Aunt Halley telling mom that I'd been helping her collect and stash empty beer bottles. I heard mom tell her that I'm like that, always ready to lend a helping hand.

Just when I was beginning to think that it wouldn't happen, she found me out in the yard observing a domino game in progress and whispered:

"I'm ready to see my ring, come with me."

She led me into the crowded living room and after telling me to give her a few seconds went over to where mom and her daughter were sitting and told them something. They both nodded and looked at me and she straightened up and motioned to me to follow her. She led me upstairs and into her bedroom and closed the door.

"What did you tell them?"

"A little lie, now let me have it; I'm ready to propose," she said giggling.

'You have to do this like on TV, get down on one knee."

She quickly obeyed and I while I was going into my pocket I said:

"Close your eyes and open your hand."

I quickly unzipped my jeans and freed my big, hard, impatient cock, then pulled the ring from my pocket and put it into her hand. She opened her eyes and gasped.

"A condom, oh my god, Aubrey, which of your fingers is big enough for this size ring?"

"Because it's a ring doesn't mean it has to go on a finger."

It was then she noticed the rigid, brown ring finger, gasped and choked."

"What the fuck; Aubrey, you're insane."

She stared at the bouncing cock wide eyed, hunger and passion in her eyes.

"I suggest you don't put it on as yet; another few minutes won't make a difference."

She understood and looking up at me and smiling, grabbed my cock and took it into her hungry mouth. I knew the mouth was hungry for cock from the way she sucked it in and went to work on it. After she'd worked my cock for a while with her starving mouth, I pulled her up, lifted her and bodily threw her onto the firm, king size matrimonial bed. She bounced up and down a couple of times then settled down and quickly spread her long, slim, rounded legs, revealing black lace underwear covering a sizable mound. I could see the hairs of neatly trimmed black bush.

"You're truly mourning," I said

"Mourning my ass; I wore these just for you; I had a hunch. I thought you'd like them."

"I do, Aunt Halley,"

"Drop the aunt. The moment you groped my pussy in the kitchen you qualified to call me Halley ... when we're alone."

I sunk to my knees on the bed and before she could fully fix her skirt around her waist, fastened my face between the deep brown thighs, letting my tongue pierce the thin black lace causing her to buck wildly. I pulled the material aside and exposed the thick lipped vaginal mound. I looked at them admiringly for a couple of seconds and then spat on them as a deposit on things to come. I went straight for the clit. I took the little knob of flesh into my mouth and worked it over with my tongue, quickly bringing it to excited firmness. She rolled her hips and ran her fingers through my wooly afro as I sucked her clit.

"I love what you're doing, but we don't have much time; put that cock in me," she whispered anxiously.

She raised her hips and in a smooth, hurried movement took the panties off and dropped it on the pillow. I slipped out of my jeans, got between her thighs and before you could say knife my big cock was buried deep in Aunt Halley's slick but tight pussy, making her squirm underneath me. I noticed that she had somehow managed without my noticing, loosened her blouse and freed her puffy little tits. They had large brown areolas and very little nipple. I leaned forward and took one into my mouth almost swallowing the entire lump of flesh. As I sucked on the little excited bubby I started jack hammering the surprisingly tight pussy. She dug her nails into my back and from the pain I felt I knew she had pierced my skin.

"Fuck me Aubrey, fuck me; I've wanted this for a long time."

She grabbed my head and brought it up to her mouth, sticking out her sweet tongue and forcing a copious amount of her saliva into my willingly receptive mouth. I swallowed her sweet fluid and bit into the little flickering tongue. She bucked and wriggled under me and then surprised me by quickly sending a finger up my ass. She giggled and said:

"When I'm fucked, I fuck back ... sort of ... I'm that kind of woman ... tit for tat," she said.

She let her middle finger in my ass find a rhythm to match my thrusting in her pussy. I watched as she brought the finger to her mouth and watching me in the eyes with a mischievous smile, began sucking on it.

"You taste like beer," she said, giggling.

Her novelty excited me like never before, and I began slamming into her very hard. She raised her legs high and wide and I let her have it in long, hard stabs. I heard the smacking sound of our bellies and wondered if the sounds were travelling through the door or the open windows. A minute later she suddenly bit into my shoulder, lowered her legs and fastened them behind my knees, she gave a little squeal and began cumming with forceful upward thrusts.

When she had ceased her orgasmic fluttering I resumed hammering the hungry mature pussy as she urged me to the finish line with encouraging, dirty words. I felt my pressure began to build up and I closed my eyes in anticipation but never got there because a pounding at the door snipped our passion play in the bud.

Halley pushed me off her and quickly got off the bed and began fixing her clothes. I followed suit. She quickly ran to a drawer and took out some papers and scattered them on a desk. I got into the little wooden chair and grabbed a document in my hand. Halley opened the door and I looked up and saw my mom. She smiled at Halley then looked at me and did the same.

"Your little accountant has discovered some interesting figures among the documents I told you about," I heard Halley say.

"That's my boy; he's good at uncovering hidden figures. All kinds," My mom said, laughing.

I saw her glance toward the bed, her eyes surveying the mess and my heart lurched violently as I looked there and saw both Halley's and my underwear.

"Your husband's junkie brother is here to see you," mom said.

"Damn, talk about the devil; I'd just been telling Aubrey about him when I heard your knock on the door. Let's go see what his story is. With him there's always a story," Halley said, improvising nicely.

I knew that if mom had noticed the bits of black lace and blue cotton so carelessly left on the bed, no bit of clever improvising could hide the true story of what had been taking place in that bedroom when she unexpectedly knocked on the door. I waited about fifteen minutes before getting up from the desk and leaving the room.

Mom was un-characteristically silent as she drove us home, and from time to time she would glance at me, and I felt that she knew what had happened. When we reached the house she broke her silence by announcing that she was going to take a shower, adding that it was traditional that you wash off whatever you had picked up at the home of the dead before going to bed and suggested I do the same when she was finished.

"There are some spirits that like to linger around for a while and they latch on to unsuspecting persons. You need to wash them away. Sometimes you have to fight them with their own medicine. My mother always said that the best way to fight spirits is with spirits, as in alcohol."

She burst out laughing.

"I think that was her way of sneaking a drink; she was a crafty one. But I know a lot of people who have the same belief, so maybe there's something in it."

She looked at me and I could see she was struggling with something.

"I'll go fix us both a strong drink from your dad's rum. Some beliefs and feelings you don't argue with even if they appear foolish or dangerous. In this case there's no danger other than us getting drunk."

"You especially, because I know you don't drink." I said.

She gave a weak smile and looked into my eyes with a steady gaze. Again I saw the thoughtful, seemingly troubled look.

"You know I'm not the least bit superstitious mom."

"I know dear, but let's give your granny and the other old folks the benefit of the doubt. What harm could come from it. And if I get drunk my bed is just a few steps away."

She turned and headed for the kitchen. I looked after her retreating full figure, thinking that she was really just a much bigger version of Halley, same height and shape with bigger boobs, ass and thighs; a BBW, I thought, smiling inwardly and thought, superstition aside, the drink was probably a good idea after all that had happened earlier; especially if my suspicions about mom noticing the underwear were true and she was priming up to lecture me on it. The thought of Halley and the comparison of her figure with mom's had got me quickly hard.

The drink that mom fixed us was indeed stiff. She downed hers in two quick gulps and left the bottle on the table near to where I was sitting, and went to her room. I quickly took another shot of the ten year old rum and felt my head grow light enough to feed me the lie that me and my aunt's indiscretion was concealed; mom hadn't noticed the underwear on the ruffled bed.

On her way to the bathroom mom passed by wrapped in a towel, stopped, turned back and took another drink then sauntered off on unsteady legs; her big ass bouncing on her one hundred and ninety pound body. Before that she said:

"I'm so glad Henry is away for the weekend, I'm so sleepy I wouldn't have been in the mood to tell him about the goings on at the wake; you know he loves a gossip and is a stickler for details. I won't be long."

I felt that everything was alright; she couldn't be that good an actress. But the thought of my interrupted cum flashed across my mind and I felt a little peeved.

Mom returned from having her shower and sat down next to me and poured another drink. I couldn't help noticing the expanse of big, smooth, mahogany thigh laid bare when the split of the towel was shifted wide by her sitting movement; add to that the fresh feminine scent and it was a heady combination. I glanced down at the exposed inner thigh and immediately pictured Halley's smaller version and I thought that both sisters were sexy as fuck.

"I feel so scared and confused." She said.

"I don't understand, what is there to be scared confused about?"

"Death of a family member or even a friend always does that to people, especially when it is unexpected. Death makes you think of your mortality and how vulnerable you are. It arouses strange feelings and thoughts and urges. You feel like you have to grasp life quickly and tightly; do things with urgency. Hold on to something deep; open up yourself because you don't know if you are next and how soon. That's what is scary and confusing."

She looked at me and I felt she wanted to say more but was afraid to dare. I was now fully convinced that she knew what had happened but would rather leave it unsaid,

"Go take that bath and wash away the spirit or spirits." She said, laughing.

After showering I hit the sack and immediately felt the need to complete the unfinished business of spilling my seed. I conjured an image of Halley's pussy and began furiously jerking my aching cock. It didn't take long for me to feel the coming storm and for the second time that night my mom's knocking at the door prevented an impending cum blast.

"What the fuck does she want now. Why can't she just give me a lecture on morals and be done with it?" I thought.

"You awake Aubrey?"

I didn't answer, hoping she'd go away and leave me to bust my nut. I heard the door knob turn and watched as she entered the room. She came and sat on the bed.

"I know you're not sleeping."

She was silent for several seconds and I waited with bated breath and a wildly pounding heart for what would follow.

"You don't think I'm so dumb I don't know what you and Halley were up to before I knocked on the door."

"What are you talking about mom?"

"Even before seeing the discarded underwear I took one look at both your faces and saw the look of the cat that ate the canary,"

She leaned over and I could smell the rum on her panting breath. She put her hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my still hard wood.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about young man. But it's alright, I understand. You're a young man and she's a beautiful woman in need of comfort. And you two have always been close. Shit happens, baby, but don't worry this stays between us, okay?"

"Thanks mom. I'm sorry.it just felt right at the time. It still does."

"It's okay baby, I'd do anything for you; forgiving a little mistake is the least."

She leaned over and hugged me tight, her big boobs landing hard on my belly. I felt her shiver and felt my cock jerk.

12