Wake Up

Story Info
Joyce receives an unusual hypnotic trigger.
3k words
4.26
34.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers

Joyce blinked in confusion, certain she must have misheard Geoffrey's words. She looked over at the clock on her bedside table, but it still read 7:32, the same time it displayed just moments ago when she and Geoffrey went up to her bedroom to enjoy a little 'trance time' together. (Which was very probably going to be followed by a little 'Geoffrey fucks Joyce's deeply hypnotized brains out with toys, fingers and cock time', but Joyce always liked to pretend that there wasn't an unbroken line stretching directly from hypnosis to sex in her brain, at least until the moment she went under. At which point she quite blissfully stopped thinking altogether.)

She looked down at herself, wondering if she'd somehow been hypnotized into remembering the wrong time on the clock then or now, but her clothes were still on. That was usually a good sign that they hadn't done any significant play yet-their sessions usually took only a few minutes before they got Joyce turned on to the point that she was begging to be naked for her Master. And she didn't see a scenario where Geoffrey would use his nefarious wiles to entrance her and take her will and thoughts away and then have her put her clothes right back on. Something strange was happening here.

She looked over at Geoffrey, whose ruddy cheeks spread wide in an innocent smile. His blue eyes were the absolute picture of tender care and affection, but he didn't look like he was trying to pull anything. Which meant that he probably was-Joyce wouldn't call him sadistic or anything, but he loved to mess with her head at times like this. (Which made him the perfect match for Joyce, who loved having her head messed with.) But he usually messed with her head to send her deeper into hypnosis, not to...um...she really must have heard that wrong. "I'm sorry?" she said, hoping to prompt at least some kind of clarification from him.

"I said 'wake up', Joyce." His hand gently caressed her pale cheeks, trailing down to her neck in a gesture more suited to relaxing her into trance than pulling her out of it. "It's time to wake for me now." He shifted position slightly to look directly into her eyes, which felt like the textbook definition of 'mixed signals' to her trance-hungry brain. "Time to come out of trance."

Joyce furrowed her brow, so busy trying to figure out where Geoffrey had come up with this and where he was going with it that she almost forgot to respond. "I, um...I'm not in trance," she said, not even trying to disguise the bewilderment in her voice. "I'm awake."

"Are you sure?" Geoffrey replied, his voice calm and confident. He sounded so certain that for a moment, Joyce felt like it must be her who was misremembering. She was very used to forgetting things she was told to forget, and remembering things she was told to remember, after all. But she was also very good at accepting without thinking...so didn't the fact that she was thinking about this mean it couldn't be hypnosis? Or did it mean it had to be hypnosis, because her brain wasn't processing it correctly?

She must have spent at least a few moments woolgathering over the question, because Geoffrey's voice cut smoothly through her thoughts as he gently prompted her again. "You sound very confused, dear," he said, his hands stroking her face and neck in an easy, familiar manner. "Confusion comes from trance, doesn't it?"

Joyce was tempted to say 'yes', if only because it felt so deliciously easy to agree with everything Geoffrey said. But if she was hypnotized, surely she'd remember the missing time. Or remember forgetting the missing time. Or something. She at least felt reasonably sure that she didn't feel like she'd been hypnotized-her mind and body both felt too eager for trance to believe that she'd already spent some time under the influence. "I, I'm not confused," she said, wishing she didn't sound quite so uncertain when she was talking about how certain she was. "I don't think I was hypnotized."

Geoffrey gave her a gentle, insistent kiss. "But you don't know that you weren't," he said as Joyce tried to make her eyes refocus. He'd used kisses as triggers often enough that her subconscious sometimes decided that he probably intended to hypnotize her even in the absence of a specific suggestion, and her brain was already pretty uncertain about whether she should be awake or not even before he kissed her.

But he'd told her to wake...and she was a very good girl for him. Joyce did her best to keep her mind from drifting, staring at his lips to help herself focus on his words as he continued explaining to her in a soft, soothing voice. "It's so hard to be certain of anything right now," he purred, "because the moment you went up those stairs, your will was already sinking deep into my hypnotic control and your mind was already preparing to surrender to me. You can't be sure when you went into trance, because everything feels like trance when you're with Master. You want to be hypnotized, don't you?"

Joyce felt a little surge of heat between her legs, even as she tried to find a way to agree with Geoffrey without actually admitting he was right. "Well, yes, I do, but I'm still, um...awake." The word felt odd and clumsy to her, like she should be saying something witty and flirtatious about wishing she weren't, but she was too perplexed by this odd line of conversation to think of anything clever. Geoffrey seemed so insistent, so certain, and as a result Joyce felt anything but.

And his response only exacerbated her confusion. "Are you?" he said, his eyes feeling somehow like they were staring right through her. "You know that you already wanted to be hypnotized even before you came up here, you know that you're having trouble making sense of what I'm saying, you know that you're very uncertain of your own thoughts right now. Think about what trance feels like to you for a moment and tell me you're not hypnotized."

Joyce gazed back into Geoffrey's eyes, her mind spinning furiously as she tried to figure out what he was getting at. She knew very well what trance felt like; she'd been hypnotized plenty of times, and that warm, drifty feeling was intimately familiar to her. She felt certain that if she'd spent time in a deep, hypnotic trance, her thoughts becoming more and more distant and unfamiliar as she focused her attention on Geoffrey and let herself relax completely as he guided her mind further and further into his control...she would know. She would know exactly what it felt like, because it felt so good. And she, she hadn't, she wasn't-

"Wake up," Geoffrey said, tapping her wrist gently. "That's my good girl, wide awake now." Joyce couldn't help squirming a little; he might be telling her to wake, but he was using the hypnotic tone and cadence he always used when he put her under, and her body was getting very confused by the mixed signals. Her pussy definitely wanted her to be hypnotized right now, but here she was getting a command to wake up. A command that didn't even make sense, because she wasn't even hypnotized to begin with.

She tried to tell Geoffrey that, but somehow it felt like she was swimming upstream against his calm, measured insistence that she'd already been hypnotized, and it came out all garbled. "But I've never been asleep!" she said loudly, all too aware of how much that sounded like a complaint. "I, I was going to tell you, but you didn't give me a chance. You, you said it too quickly. You said 'wake up' too quickly."

"Are you sure?" Geoffrey said again, his hands slipping under her clothing and caressing her belly. She lay back on the bed to give him easier access-that part, at least, she was all in favor of. "You've admitted that you wanted to be hypnotized, you're telling me that you lost track of time looking into my eyes and thinking about going into a deep, hypnotic trance." He was definitely using his hypnotic voice now, murmuring each word in low, soothing tones as he continued to pet and stroke Joyce's body, and she had to admit that it was making her want to wriggle her way out of her jeans and find new places for his fingers to touch.

"Maybe you're so deeply conditioned to sink into my eyes and my voice and my touch that you're always just that little bit lost in my will, pet." Joyce let out a soft hiss of pleasure as Geoffrey's hand brushed inside the waistband of her panties, teasing her with lingering caresses along the very top of her pubic mound. "Maybe I don't need to hypnotize you anymore, because your will always sleeps in mine and you can't escape that wonderful, blissful feeling of deep trance anymore. Think about the way you felt going up the stairs, pretty girl. You were very focused on what we were going to do, weren't you?"

"Yessss," Joyce sighed, hearing the soft and distant quality in her voice but somehow unable to prevent it from creeping in. She was so turned on now, recognizing that even though none of what Geoffrey was saying made sense to her, even though none of it felt like hypnosis, it was still somehow making her mind feel loose and lazy in that same wonderful way. She wanted to keep staring into his eyes. She wanted to keep listening to his voice. The other parts of it seemed less important now.

"That's right," Geoffrey purred, in tones thick with arousal. His hand slid further in below her waist, gently rubbing at the upper edges of her labia. "You were so deeply focused, your mind and body so intent on anticipating your descent into trance. You couldn't help thinking about it over and over, your thoughts looping around and around and back around to the moment when I would finally hypnotize you. You could picture it in your head, all of the many ways that I could mesmerize you, entrance you, captivate your will into obedience and surrender. Over..." His fingers brushed against her pussy again, making her body tingle with excitement. "And over. Isn't that right?"

"...yes," Joyce murmured, shimmying her hips to push her clothing out of the way so that his fingers could find their way deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. She still didn't know that she agreed with everything Geoffrey was saying-if anticipating trance counted as being in trance, Joyce was pretty sure that just being around Geoffrey counted as a hypnotic induction-but she was willing to say 'yes' to just about anything that would keep him touching her like that. She spread her legs and moaned out another "yes...", loving the way the word felt on her lips.

"Good girl," Geoffrey cooed, his fingers dipping and swirling into her slick pussy. "Good girl. And wake." Joyce let out a strangled whimper and opened eyes that she didn't exactly remember closing to find him staring down at her. He didn't stop fucking her, not even for a second, and Joyce felt her breath coming in rapid, panting gasps as the full impact of her arousal hit her all at once. Her mind strained to take in the last few moments, desperately struggling to figure out when and how and whether Geoffrey had sent her spiraling into trance all over again.

"That's it," Geoffrey said lovingly, smiling at her obvious confusion. "You were hypnotized and you didn't even notice. Your mind doesn't always realize when you sink into trance for me, does it, pretty girl?" His fingers slid up and over her clit as he spoke, rubbing in lazy circles that made her desperate to agree with anything he said if it only meant that the pleasure would continue. Joyce remembered other sessions where he drew her down into a deep, compliant trance state and fucked her until all she could do was accept his words as unquestionable truth, her mind and her body each responding to the conditioning in their own way...

But knowing she was conditioned didn't make it any easier to resist. And right now, Joyce didn't even want to try. "N-no," she whimpered, shifting her hips to try to take more of his fingers into her pussy. "I, it, no..." She was having trouble forming words, her mind stuttering right along with her mouth as she found herself focusing more and more on the intense pleasure washing over her and through her. But she knew that agreeing with Master was always the right decision, even if it kept getting harder and harder to recall exactly what she was agreeing to.

And Geoffrey certainly seemed to be very happy with her words. "Whenever you're focused, you're in trance. Whenever you're obedient, you're in trance. Whenever you're thinking about nothing but the delicious, blissful feeling you get when you sink into my eyes and my voice and allow your thoughts to be guided by my will, you're in trance." He fucked her faster and faster now, his fingers sliding deep into her wet cunt and coming back out slick with her arousal. "Even when you don't know it. Isn't that right?"

Joyce nodded frantically, her eyes locked onto his as she panted with excitement. "Y-yes," she moaned, "yes oh yes Master yes..." The word 'Master' slipped out without any real effort on her part, but Joyce loved the way it felt on her lips. She always loved it when she was so deep that she didn't even need to think about calling him Master anymore, the word just became synonymous with the name because her mind accepted him so completely as her owner, her controller, her oh fuck she was so deeply hypnotized right now-

"Wake up," Geoffrey said, and Joyce quivered and shook as she struggled to lever herself out of the reverie of arousal and obedience. It felt impossible, like all he was doing was drawing her attention to how deeply hypnotized she really was each time he told her to wake, and her eyes fluttered as she felt herself slipping back into helpless, mindless desire. It felt too much like work to think, too much like effort to do anything but listen and accept Master's words as her own internal narrative and let him stroke her clit into thoughtless ecstasy.

And he knew it, too. His eyes locked onto hers, the fathomless ice blue depths captivating her instantly. "That's it, good girl. You can't tell anymore if you're awake or asleep, if you're focused on the pleasure because you're deeply hypnotized or because you just want to stop thinking and come for me." His fingers pistoned in and out of her slick and messy cunt, the impacts shivering her clit into hot, tingling, pulsing bliss. She couldn't think anymore, not with all that sensation overwhelming her and all those trances that she didn't even know were trances fractionating her mind into euphoric oblivion. She just needed to, she needed to...

Master's words slid easily and effortlessly into the widening gap between her thoughts. "You need to let Master decide when you think, pretty slave. It's too hard to think about thinking anymore, you need to relax and let Master tell you when you're awake and when you're lost in a deep, obedient trance. You're in trance whenever Master says you are, pet. You're in trance whenever Master says you are. You're in trance..." He emphasized each phrase with a powerful thrust deep into her pussy. "Whenever Master..." Her eyes stared sightlessly into his, the pleasure drugging her into complete surrender. "Says you are."

He paused expectantly, and Joyce filled the silence with the sound of her own voice. "I am in trance whenever Master says I am," she repeated, her words coming out in a drowsy and vacant monotone, and she knew that she was programming herself to believe them. No. Master was programming her to believe them, and her subconscious mind was willingly assisting him in her conditioning. Joyce was being brainwashed, she was being programmed, she was being conditioned into unthinking obedience and oh fucking God was that hot...

"Good girl," Master said. "You don't need to make any more decisions now. You don't even need to decide to be hypnotized anymore. You can just stop thinking and come for me. Stop thinking...and come for me. Stop thinking and come." His fingers were practically a blur now, and Joyce accepted his command with an eager moan of pure ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her lips curled into a blissful smile as the pleasure of obedience finally took over her thoughts completely.

The orgasm seemed to go on and on forever. Every time she thought her climax was about to end, Master whispered "good girl" to her again or gave her clit another gentle caress while saying, "That's it, that's right. Just like that." And she knew that she had permission to keep coming for him, to let the pleasure wash over her thoughts until the endorphins swamped her brain with sleepy, foggy bliss. She stopped trying to think. Master could think for her. All she needed to do was obey, and right now obedience meant coming for Master. So she kept coming.

When he finally pulled his fingers out of her, Joyce was so sensitive that even the tiniest touch of his departing hand against her labia made her squeal with delight. He took her in his arms and held her, then, whispering in her ears, telling her that she was a good girl and that she had obeyed just perfectly. She didn't think about any of it. She was too deep, too drowsy and blank and exhausted to do anything but cuddle up to him and let his words sink into her pliable, drugged mind. She was nothing but obedience right now, and it was everything she loved about belonging to Master.

She didn't know how long it lasted. All she knew was that it didn't feel like nearly long enough before he said, in a way that finally made sense to her. "Joyce...wake up." And reluctantly, temporarily, with the understanding that it was only until the next time he hypnotized her...she did.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers