Walking In On Mom

Story Info
He wasn't supposed to see his naked mother.
1.1k words
4.28
294.9k
136
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the strangest things happen to me. My parents divorced a few years back. My mom lives by herself in a condo. I normally try to visit her on the weekends. I drove over to her place one Saturday. I knocked on the door but got no reply. I have a key so I let myself in.

I called out but Mom didn't answer. I walked down the hallway until I got to my Mom's bedroom. There she was on her bed. She was naked and using a vibrator on her pussy. I managed to get a good look. My Mom was in her mid forties. She had her legs spread wide and the vibrator was deep in her pussy. Mom had her pubic bush trimmed down. The nipples on her medium sized breasts were hard pebbles. She finally saw me.

"I'm sorry," was all I could come up with.

I turned around and went out into the living room. A few minutes later my mother walked out in a bathrobe. I could swear I saw her nipples pushing out against the material of the robe.

"That was embarrassing," she said to me.

"It's all my fault," I replied. "I should have waited in the living room for you."

Mom said she needed a cup of coffee after all that. We both walked into the kitchen together. Mom began to make her coffee. I was standing behind her a few feet. I looked at her backside. I could also smell the perfume she was wearing. I shouldn't admit this but I was getting aroused. My Mom looked damn fine there on the bed.

I stepped closer. I couldn't help myself. I put my arms around her waist and brought my face up to her neck.

"Kevin, what are you doing?" She asked.

I started to kiss my Mom's neck. My cock was hard in my pants already. Mom spun around. I got in close and kissed her mouth. Mom tried to push me away but it didn't work. Our lips met and Mom soon gave into my advances. I loosened the belt on her robe and pushed it down to the floor.

It was just like before. Mom's nipples were hard pebbles. I lowered my face and kissed each one. You could say it got out of control from there. Mom pushed her chest into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on each of her tits. We were both panting in short order.

"Maybe we should go back to the bed," she said to me.

We walked back and Mom got onto her back. I quickly stripped out of my clothes. My seven inch bone was standing at attention. I joined my mother on the bed. I pulled her legs apart and lowered my face. I started to lap up and down her gash. Mom was already quite wet.

I pushed my tongue in and worked up and down her slit.

"Oh my God Kevin!" My Mom cried out to me.

Mom pushed her mound against my face. I went as deep as I could with my tongue. Mom soon sprayed me with her juices. My face was covered with her wet liquid. I think my Mom became embarrassed by this. I didn't care. She got turned on by my tongue. After a few minutes of this I pulled back. I was staring at my Mom's naked body.

Maybe she wasn't expecting this. I crawled in between her thighs. I took my cock in my hand and began to rub my mushroom across her opening. I thought Mom would explode again. I inserted my head and I slid into her wet hole. Mom let out this scream. I had my doubts that she had a man as a lover lately.

I buried my cock in the whole way and held it there. Mom's pussy muscles gripped me tight. She soon wrapped her legs around my back. We got into a deep fucking. There was no talk about right or wrong. My Mom needed cock and I gave it to her. I admit I lost control there in bed. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could.

I soon pulled her legs apart. I lifted her thighs up and drove deep as I could into her greedy hole. I wish I could have recorded all the noise coming from my mother's mouth. She was pleading for me to fill her with my hard prick. My balls were slapping against her bottom everytime I entered her.

I circled my cock around to make sure I was stretching Mom completely.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Kevin," Mom begged me.

I did just that. I pulled out and then slid in completely. I took my mother a long time that Saturday. It soon got to the point where I couldn't hold back anymore. I didn't ask permission if I could cum. I shot my load deep into my Mom's belly. Her body shook as she squeezed the cream from my hard dick.

I must have been full that day. My cum was spilling out of the tip of my cock. After some long minutes I was empty. Mom placed her hands onto the sides of my chest. Her body shook as she tried to calm herself down. We finally finished up with some passionate kisses. I pulled out and we held each other.

Mom told me that she had been frustrated sexually. That is how I found her that morning with her vibrator. I told her she didn't have to use any more toys. I had my mother again that day. This time she mounted me. Mom lowered her pussy onto my staff and I filled her pussy one more time. I was able to reach up and fondle her ripe tits. That really set my mother off. She told me to pinch her nipples. I did just that. As I pumped my dick into her oozing hole she said she had multiple orgasms.

I did manage to give her a second load of my cream. Our relationship changed after that. I wasn't just visiting her on the weekends anymore. I would spend many an evening in my Mom's bed. Luckily I didn't have to worry about wearing a condom. I much prefer the feeling of skin on skin.

We are now talking about finding a larger place and moving in together. I even brought up the subject of breeding my Mom's pussy with my man seed. I don't think my Mom is completely happy with the idea. I bring it up when I have my rod deep in my Mom's pussy. I tell her I am going to coat her eggs with my baby oil.

I see her eyes light up when I tell her that. Maybe one day soon she will be off of her birth control pills and I can give her a big belly.