Wall Street's Finest Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Ben's dick harden as he exited me and turned around, looking at Violetta.

"Glad you stopped by, Violetta," he grinned and sat down next to me so he could get a better look at her spread pussy.

Adam was grinning ear to ear as Violetta leaned forward, pressing her tits together, and grasped Adam's hard cock through his pants.

"Adam, Adam," she chided, "Why are your clothes still on when all others have come off at this party?"

"I don't know," he smiled sheepishly, "Do you want to help me out with that?"

Violetta laughed and replied, "Get up, let me assist you."

Alerra, Ben, and I watched as Adam stood up and as Violetta slipped her hands under his shirt, taking it off and throwing it behind her. She leaned forward and grasped the zipper of his pants with her teeth, slowly pulling it down as her hands reached inside his boxers, grasping his dick. Adam leaned back and moaned and Violetta smiled as she continued to undress Adam until he stood naked before her, with his throbbing dick inches from her mouth.

"Adam, you've been a truly excellent employee," Violetta cooed as her tongue slipped over the tip of his dick.

Adam moaned louder and I saw Alerra reach from behind and grab his balls, squeezing them gently, while beginning to run her lips on his ass. Adam's hands reached for Violetta's tits and I watched as he squeezed her massive juggs and as she slowly slid his hard cock in her mouth.

As Violetta was sucking Adam and Alerra was furthering his pleasure, I heard Ben whisper in my ear--

"Want to get in on the action?"

He did not wait for my answer but grabbed my hand and, standing up, he led me over to the backless divan Violetta was sitting on very close to our couch. He sat me down on the left side of Violetta as he sat down on her right side, closest to Alerra.

He placed my hand on Violetta's inner thigh, close to her pussy, and whispered, "Enjoy," as he smiled and pulled away.

I saw Ben then reach for Alerra's pussy and stick his fingers inside her spread lips as she leaned back and moaned, squeezing even harder on Adam's balls. Ben was whispering something to Alerra, and I watched his other hand reach toward Violetta's pussy, which I hadn't yet dared touch.

Violetta's hands were now holding Adam's dick tightly as she executed expertly refined licking and sucking. His hands were still searching the naked flesh of her tits and his eyes were closed as he moaned in ecstasy. Ben used this opportunity to use his hands on both Alerra and Violetta's pussies. He had stuck fingers into both the office secretary and the executive administrative assistant as he brought his dick closer to Violetta's pussy.

But before Ben could move further with Violetta, she stood up, pushed Adam down onto the couch as Alerra moved to the side, and straddled him, gently rubbing her clitoris on Adam's throbbing cock and leaning her tits into his face. Adam's hands slipped along her back and down her ass, feeling all the curves of her famous behind, and I heard him moaning deeper as Violetta slowly pushed his cock deep inside her tight pussy.

"Adam, you've been a true asset to the company, and for that I wanted to give you this special gift," I heard Violetta saying as Alerra came over to the divan and lay down, spreading her legs wide open.

She pulled me on top of her, and I hungrily allowed my hips to sink into hers, feeling her wet pussy rub up against my clit. Alerra reached forward and grasped my tits, bringing them closer to her mouth and running her tongue over my tantalized nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ben approach me from behind and felt him straddle Alerra behind me. His cock slipped between our wet pussies, and he began to pull his dick back and forth, rubbing both our clits and naked lips. Then I felt him enter Alerra as he placed his hand on my clit and rubbed hard. I pressed my hips into Ben's hand and he leaned in, pressing his other hand deep inside me.

"If there's anything better than just having you, Rosa, it's having you and Alerra at the same time," he whispered in my ear. "You should feel her pussy, it's so tight right now, her lips are pressed hard against my cock," he continued as his hand slid deeper inside me and as I moaned loudly.

At that moment, I heard Adam and Violetta both let out loud groans, and glanced over. I realized they had both come, and I watched Violetta lean down and lick and suck Adam's cock clean as he sat back and grinned.

"Thank you, again, Adam, for all you do for IEBanks, it's been my pleasure to extend this formal thank you from our management team to you."

They were watching us now, and Violetta playfully winked at Adam, grabbed his hand, and led him over to our divan. Adam slipped down on the divan close to Alerra's head, and she flipped over as Ben's dick slipped out of her. Alerra grasped Adam's cock in her hands, bringing her mouth close. I felt Violetta move behind Ben, and looked back to see her hands grab down toward Ben's dick.

"Ben, it's now your turn to be thanked. You've also been an excellent asset to the company, so I'd like to personally show you my appreciation," she cooed as Ben moaned, letting his fingers slip out of my pussy and groping hungrily behind him at Violetta's tits.

"You're welcome, definitely," he said as his hands slid down to her ass and beneath her legs.

Ben then turned around and faced Violetta, bringing his mouth inches from her spread pussy lips. I watched as Violetta brought one hand down to her clitoris, and began rubbing, while with her other hand she pressed Ben's head and lips into her wet naked folded flesh. His mouth lingered over every fold and his hands grasped her tits, enjoying their enormous bounce as she heaved back and moaned.

I wanted to turn around and join Adam and Alerra but I was fascinated watching Ben and Violetta, and was getting really turned on as Ben groped Violetta's pussy with his tongue and her tits with his rough hands. He must have felt me watching, for he turned around, saw me staring, grinned, and pulled me closer to him, behind him. He placed my hands on his throbbing dick and commanded,

"Rosa, rub it hard as I take pleasure in Violetta's pussy."

I obeyed, and felt my hands slide up and down Ben's hard shaft as he turned back and placed his mouth over Violetta's clitoris and lips. I rubbed him harder, and he paused for a moment to say,

"Atta girl, Rosa, that's a good girl, my dick feels so good in your hands as I enjoy Violetta's hard body with my mouth and hands..."

Violetta smiled at me. "Ben waits for this party every year, it's a great perk for the men of the company, but really, it's the least we could do for all their dedication," she said as she leaned forward and sunk her tits into Ben's forehead and face and jiggled them around.

"Thanks again, Ben, for all the mergers you put in place this year," she continued as Ben pulled her pussy close to his cock.

Moving my hands onto his balls, Ben leaned back and whispered to me,

"Rosa, squeeze my balls as I let Violetta thank me to her fullest." Then, turning around and smiling at Violetta, he grasped her hips, pulled her pussy over his hard cock, and said loudly,

"You're welcome, Violetta. You are so welcome, I am happy to please you and IEBanks," he continued as he rubbed his shaft in and out of Violetta's pussy, hard.

I was incredibly turned on and moaned as I felt Ben's balls in my hands. I instinctively moved towards his front, then leaned in, taking his balls into my mouth and licking them delicately with my tongue as he was still inside Violetta. I felt Ben shudder.

"Atta girl, Rosa, that's a good girl, mmm," Ben gasped as I placed my hands on his ass and squeezed his flesh.

His hands grasped at Violetta's tits as I sucked his balls even harder and stuck one hand inside Violetta's pussy, grabbing Ben's dick and following it as it throbbed in and out.

"Mmm, there you go, Rosa, now you're enjoying yourself, I'm glad to see, and no more protests," Ben moaned as he thrust his hips, pushing his balls deeper into my mouth.

I replied by licking and sucking more vigorously than before, and felt Ben arch back and laugh.

"Good girl, you are such a good girl, Rosa. Mmm, I love the feeling of my balls in your mouth, don't you?"

I nodded without stopping, and he smiled sheepishly.

"Good, very good, Rosa, it is so much better when you obey and agree than when keeping up your silly protests. You know you wanted my cock in your mouth from the moment I sat down on the couch and felt up your awaiting pussy, isn't that right my girl?"

Ben was enjoying himself and I was so turned on I could only nod and suck harder, rubbing inside Violetta's pussy more vigorously as I grasped at Ben's cock.

He was right, I wanted his dick in my mouth, now. As if he knew what I was thinking, Ben laughed,

"Rosa, you really want to suck my cock, don't you? This makes me the happiest man in the world right now, I have to tell you, protesting little miss Rosa lusting to have my dick inside her pretty little mouth," he teased as I groaned, and, unable to stop myself any longer, grasped Ben's cock out of Violetta's pussy and hungrily stuck it deep down my throat.

I felt Ben come deep inside, and I swallowed his warm liquid as Ben pushed my head deeper still. Violetta laughed, twirled gaily away and approached Alerra and Adam.

"That's a good girl, Rosa, that's a very good girl," Ben whispered as he taunted my tits with his hands. "But I'm not done with you yet, Rosa, so keep sucking harder," he commanded as I gladly obeyed.

I placed my hands around his balls and at the bottom of his shaft, guiding it deeper into my throat as I licked and sucked greedily at Ben's cock, which had already gotten hard again.

"Mmm, there we go, now aren't you so glad you came tonight, Rosa?" he asked as I nodded and wrapped my hands around his ass, caressing and squeezing his amazingly taught flesh.

"Wait, stop for a moment and tell me you love my cock in your mouth," Ben interrupted me by grabbing by hair and pulling me out. "Tell me how much you love my dick deep inside you," he commanded, and too turned on to think, I replied in a gush of words,

"Oh, Ben, I'm so glad I came tonight... I just love the feeling of your luscious balls in my mouth..." I moaned as I licked his balls, and continued, "of your hard dick in my hands, slipping in and out of my mouth," I squeezed Ben's dick between my hands, hard.

"I'm so turned on by the sight of your large shaft, I just want to lick and suck it all night long," I couldn't stop myself, "I'm more turned on than I've ever been in my life now as I'm staring at your awesome cock," I squeezed hard, "your rock hard, large, hot cock that is simply delicious," I placed it in my mouth and sunk it in, deep, but came out quickly to continue before Ben could reply.

I could tell he was stunned, he hadn't expected this much of an outburst, and was grinning as he watched me idolize his dick.

"I didn't know what I wanted when you came and sat down next to me earlier, but I'm so glad you stuck around and let me enjoy myself with your fucking tight cock, which I cannot stop wanting to suck," I dug it in my mouth even deeper as Ben leaned back and moaned, smiling even more broadly.

"Mmm, your dick tastes so good in my mouth, Ben, thank you so much for letting me suck you," I continued as I licked his balls and looked up at him, smiling innocently.

"Oh, Rosa, you are so welcome," Ben grinned and, gripping my head, stuck his cock in my mouth again, deeper and deeper, and I felt his thick liquid erupt again and was intoxicated with pleasure. After licking it and swallowing it off, I looked up sheepishly at Ben and pouted,

"Does this mean I have to stop sucking your cock now? I was really enjoying myself, but if you've had enough..." Ben did not wait for me to finish, but simply replied by grabbing my hair hard and pressing my face into his balls.

"Rosa, I have all night for you to suck my cock. But isn't your pussy getting a little jealous?" he teased as his hands reached down and around my clit. Pleasure erupted all over my body but I managed to reply,

"I want to suck you hard, to feel you in my mouth, if that's ok with you..." and placed his balls back in my mouth, licking greedily all around.

I was surprising myself, and I could tell Ben was beyond shocked but also beyond giddily pleased and turned on. I had never liked sucking cock so much, and here I was, begging an old friend to let me enjoy and pleasure his dick. I couldn't help myself, however, I was so turned on at the sight of his manly erection that I came up and continued to gush,

"Tonight was worth it just for sucking you off," Ben leaned back and moaned loudly as I thrust his dick deep into my throat and pressed it in, hard. I rubbed in and out for a while before coming up again.

"Mmm, your dick tastes so good deep in my throat, I don't remember the last time I was so turned on," I continued to tantalize Ben, feeling my clit getting hotter and hotter as his hands rubbed around and over my pussy.

Before I could say anything else, Ben grabbed my hair again and pulled my lips over his throbbing shaft.

"I have to say, Rosa, I definitely thought I'd get to touch you a little and perhaps have you play with my dick a little when I sat down on the couch earlier, but I never expected to have you suck my cock, least of all with such passion," he whispered.

"I've never been sucked this good or this hard before, I've never enjoyed my dick in a woman's mouth as much before, you're a real pro..."

I sucked him harder than ever, wanting it to be better even than that, and felt him shudder deep inside.

"My god, Rosa, I would have never thought I'd be here with you tonight, with my cock so deep inside your throat..."

I grabbed his balls with my hands and squeezed as my lips slipped around and my tongue licked his shaft teasingly.

"I definitely wasn't expecting it either... I've never liked sucking cock like this before... but your dick is so fucking hot, it gets me so horny just looking at it... I want to grab it and squeeze it and lick it and suck it and rub it and grab it and worship it..."

I could not believe I had just said that, but I meant every word of it. He grinned and said loudly,

"By all means, Rosa, I'm so glad you love worshiping my cock"—it was then that I noticed several men had pulled up chairs around me and Ben and were watching our exchange.

I blushed and Ben realized I had just noticed our audience, which he had seemingly been aware of for some time.

"Rosa, relax, enjoy yourself, my friends here just want to watch you enjoy and worship my cock, and share in my pleasure..." he grasped my hair and before I could protest, stuck his dick in my mouth.

I had to admit, I was turned on by these men watching; they were all naked, hot, with hard bodies and hard shafts. I felt one of them come up behind me.

"Rosa, meet David," Ben said as David sat close behind me and cusped my breasts in his hands. I came up and protested,

"Ben, I did not agree to this..." but before I could say any more, David squeezed my tits tightly and said,

"Nice to meet you, Rosa, we've heard so much about you, and I'm so glad to finally meet you and your famous body."

I didn't know what to say, and Ben saved me from further thought on the matter by pulling my head into his balls again; I licked as David moved in closer behind me and pressed his dick between my ass cheeks and down towards my pussy.

I moaned but felt I should still try to protest so I came up again to say,

"David, please, no, I never agreed to this, I was just hanging out with Ben... if you want to watch, ok, but no joining in, please, no."

As I was speaking, my body was betraying my actual feelings, and I felt my hips began pressing harder behind me, allowing David's dick to slip gently inside of me. I heard David laugh and say loudly to the others watching,

"Rosa here does not want me to keep touching her," as he thrust his dick in all the way and squeezed my bulging nipples, he smiled broadly and asked, "do you, Rosa?"

"No, stop touching me, stop" I pouted as I brought my hips up, allowing David's dick to slip in even deeper, and as I leaned back, pressing my tits harder into his hands. "I want you to stop, David, please stop," I moaned as David laughed even louder.

"You hear that, gentlemen? Rosa here wants me to..." squeezing my tits harder, "to stop, isn't that right, Rosa?"

"Yes, yes, please stop," I begged as I moaned, trying to move his shaft against my clitoris.

"Just as she wants me to stop, Rosa also doesn't want anyone else joining in on the fun, do you, Rosa?"

"No, no, what do you mean?" I gushed as out of the corner of my eyes I saw another buff body approach.

Ben was now wiping his dick over my face as he introduced his new friend, Matt.

"Rosa, Matt's the VP for Marketing at IEBanks, he's heard a lot about you and is sure glad to get to know you in depth tonight," Ben winked as he moved away and pulled up a chair to watch.

"Ben? Please don't leave me," I whimpered, but he only smiled and replied,

"It's only fair for Matt and David to have their turn, but don't worry, I'll be right here watching, I'm not going anywhere."

Strangely calmed, I turned back towards David and Matt. David's dick had slipped out of my pussy and was now resting gently between my lips, as his hands had moved down to touch the folds around my clitoris. I moaned and leaned back into David as he laughed and said,

"Mmm, gentlemen, it seems that Rosa's warming up to me now, aren't you Rosa?" I moaned and leaned back deeper as his fingers dug inside me and rubbed hard against my clit.

"That's a good girl, Rosa, good girl," I heard Ben saying next to me. "Let David enjoy your tits and pussy, you know you like it so just relax and let him touch you..."

I felt light headed as David continued to rub my throbbing clit. My hips moved up and down, hard, and before realizing what I was doing, I leaned forward onto my arms, raising my ass high into David's face. I spread my legs wider and kept thrusting my hips slowly, allowing everyone an excellent view of my ass and pussy. David fingered my pussy with one hand and my ass with the other as Matt moved closer and sat down in front of me.

"Rosa, Ben here said you suck the best cock he's ever had, and he's had a lot, so I'd really like to experience what he's talking about," he began.

I wasn't sure what to do so I closed my eyes and moaned as I pressed my ass into David's hand and fingers before I felt Matt grab my hair and pull me in close to his balls. Instinctively, I began running my tongue around his balls, as my hands grabbed his cock and squeezed. Matt laughed and said loudly,

"You really like sucking cock, don't you, Rosa?" I stopped, blushed, and retreated a little as David sat back and watched my exchange with Matt.

Matt then pulled me by the hair and pushed my head back into his balls.

"No reason to be ashamed, Rosa, all good girls that I've met suck some great cock," Matt laughed as he guided my mouth to his dick, "I just want to see how good you are."

As he said that, from the beginning, I plunged his cock as deep into my throat as I could, and began sucking it hard and with passion, licking my tongue in circles as I thrust it in and out. I grabbed Matt's balls and squeezed, then ran my hands all around and inside the flesh of his balls and ass as I sucked harder and harder than ever in my life. For some reason I felt compelled to show IEBanks' marketing executive that I was a very good girl.

I was good, I could feel it as Matt moaned, groaned, grinned, arched back, shuddered, and panted. I pressed his dick in and out in a fast motion, licking and sucking and running my hands all over his shaft as he gave one last heaving shudder and came deep in my throat. I swallowed slowly, then licked off his dick while continuing to grip it with both hands. I could hear applause from our audience, and whistling sounds.