Wanda-May - Good Country Girl

Story Info
Cousin-in-law: the spoils of marriage.
2.1k words
4.23
37.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeBook
DukeBook
29 Followers

Wanda-May was my cousin-in-law. She got married to my cousin Jay a few years ago and they had a 5 years old daughter. She was a lawyer and got a new job in town as they had moved in recently. Jay was a salesman and he was the one pushing for the move, since he was born and raised here and that could mean a boost in his sales.

They rented a place close to mine. Something like a 10 minutes away. So in the first 3 weeks, before Wanda-May starting in her new job, I was the one showing her around so she could be acquainted with the best places in town. We got to know each other better. Since she didn't knew almost anyone else in town I was her first go-to-person whenever she needed something and Jay wasn't around.

In a Sunday late afternoon I was home by myself when the doorbell rang. I got up the couch and went to the door. I opened it and there was Wanda-May crying and sobbing. I told her to come in and asked what happened. She tried to talk, but just kept crying and sobbing. I told her to sit down and went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. She drank it and calmed down just enough to tell me what happened.

She told me that she had found out that Jay was cheating on her with several women. She heard him on the phone in which seemed to be a booty call. She asked him about it and he denied and made up some excuses about being a work related call. She wasn't really buying it so when Jay went for a shower she tried to access his phone but wasn't unable to unlock the password. She felt frustrated but there was nothing she could do. They got lunch and after that she remembered that his tablet had the backup of his phone. She found his tablet and got the proofs: phone calls, text messages and even nude pictures of him cheating! She confronted him and had a big fight. He couldn't hide it any longer and unable to keep denying he packed a bag and left home saying he was going to move in with someone else!

After saying that she cried harder and I tried to calm her down again. I hugged her and she kept crying on my shoulder. I asked about her daughter and she told me she had sent her to her mother for a few weeks. She apologized for coming here and told me she had no one else she felt comfortable talking about it. I said it was fine and she felt relieved.

It was about dinner time and I told her I would pick up something for us in the restaurant across the street. It took me about 20 minutes and when I came back she was sleeping in the couch. Seemed like she cried herself to sleep. I thought it would be best to let her sleep so I went to the kitchen and ate by myself. I came back to the living room and she was still asleep in her seat. I thought she would be more comfortable if she laid all the way down, so I picked a pillow for her head, straightened her in the couch and removed her sandals before picking her legs and gently laying them in the couch. She curled into a fetal position and her short dress wasn't able to hide her ass and thong barely covering her chubby pussy lips. I've never had paid much attention but that was a very nice view from where I was standing.

Wanda-May was a 5'8 country girl, with curly dark blonde hair. She wasn't pretty nor ugly. Average looking I would say, but with a very nice body as I could see right in front of me. Her dress allowed me to see her long legs all the way up to her fine ass. And now that I was paying attention, she had a very nice pair of boobs too.

I didn't want her to wake up and find me staring at her exposed attributes, so I covered her with a blanket. I wrote a note telling her that there was food in the microwave and in the fridge, turned off the lights and went to bed.

In the morning after I woke up and she was gone. She left a note thanking me for everything and that she left early to go home before work.

That night she called me asking if she could stop by with some chinese food. She wanted to thank me properly. I agreed and a while later there she was. We sat at the table and I asked how she was feeling. She said she was still feeling angry and betrayed and didn't want to see Jay anymore, but still had to call him and asking him not to show up for a few days until she could find a new place and take all of her things from their apartment. I wasn't looking for a roommate, but I felt as friend I had to offer to accommodate her since I even had a spare room, so I told her she could use the spare room until she could find a new place. She told me she didn't want to bother me even more, but following protocol, I insisted a she told me that would be very helpful in order to vacate the rented house as soon as possible.

She told me she would need a couple of days to box everything out and she could move in Friday. I agreed and Friday I went to help her carry everything. We made a few trips, but with two cars we were able to do it in a couple of hours. Most of her stuff stayed in the garage and a few boxes with clothes, shoes and some personal stuff went to the apartment.

The following days were a new routine, as she tried not to occupy my space and I tried to make her as comfortable as possible. One of the days she came home from the gym and was late for a dinner, so she ran to the bathroom for a quick shower and didn't close the door all the way, living a small opening. It was just enough to allow me to see her taking her clothes off and entering the shower. The shower doors were transparent and I couldn't help myself to keep watching her. I was taking mental notes to jerk off later. I could now see that her boobs were big and soft but her nipples were amazing, her ass seemed great and she was almost completely shaved with only a small patch of trimmed brown pubic hair. The water stopped and I immediately got back to the living room like if nothing had happened. I heard the door closing after a short while, as she noticed it wasn't closed before. She might been embarrassed but I couldn't tell because she left in a hurry as soon as she got dressed.

Later in the evening she called me and her voice was a little strange. She was inviting me to meet her in a club. She and the girls of her office just had dinner and wanted to try this new club. I asked if she had been drinking and she replied that they had quite a few drinks before, during and after dinner and laughed in the phone. I could tell that she was tipsy to say the least.

I got dressed and went to the club and met her there with some of the girls she had dinner with. I asked if she was feeling ok and she told me she was feeling great. There were a lot more empty glasses than girls on the table. She introduced me to them and invited me to dance. I wanted to pass on the invitation but she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. She placed her arms around my neck and began to dance with some sexy moves with her body against mine pressing her tits against my chest. Then she turned her back and now was her ass pressing my crotch which made my cock to get hardened. I placed my hands on her waist and she continued dancing and rubbing me. We remained in the floor for a few songs and she kept rubbing her body on me, until she felt a little dizzy. I grabbed her and asked her if she wanted to go outside for some fresh air and she said yes.

We went outside and she thanked me for rescuing her again and started laughing. She placed her hands around my neck again and began to whisper in my ear that she was tired of being the good country girl, behaving like a lady while Jay was just fucking around. I was speechless. She looked at me and said she had needs to and having said that I felt her hand in my crotch rubbing my dick. I instantly got hard. She felt it and began to lick my ear while her hand found her way to my cock inside my jeans. I grabbed and squeezed her ass with both hands and asked if she wanted to go home and she nodded yes.

We went to my car and drove home. She turned the radio on and unzipped my jeans letting my dick out. It was rock hard. She looked at me, smiled, bent over my lap and began to lick and suck my dick! I just couldn't believe that I was driving home while having my cock sucked. We were close to home when I felt that I was about to come, so I grabbed her hair, pushed her head down and shoot my load several times. She didn't complained and sucked every drop of cum!

We arrived home and tried to be on our best behavior getting out of the car and walking to the apartment, after all she was sort of my cousin's wife and I didn't want the neighbors to see anything suspicious.

As soon as we walked in and the door closed behind us, we went right back at it. We both stripped naked and threw our clothes off in a damn hurry! I grabbed her by the ass and she placed her legs around me as I carried her to my bed in a kissing frenzy.

I laid her in the bed and went right at her poking nipples. I've wanted to suck them ever since I saw her showering naked. She was definitely liking it judging by the moaning and to my surprise she pulled my head up and looking straight into my eyes begged me:

- Please just fuck me right now!

I felt an urge and my dick got rock hard. I picked her up and positioned her in a doggy style position with her head buried in a pillow as her hands pulled her feet near to her ass leaving both her pussy and her ass wide opening and ready to welcome me! I didn't hesitate and slapped my dick on her pussy a couple of times before grabbing her hips and thrusting my dick inside. Right away I began to fuck her hard and every time I moved forward her ass moved back. It was a great fuck and I even slapped her ass a few times while at it, and every time I slapped her ass I noticed her toes curling and felt her pussy clinch. Soon after I felt her body trembling and she screamed while cumming.

I wasn't finished yet, so I tried to push my luck. I removed my dick from her pussy and placed the tip on her butthole. She reacted with surprise and looked back at me, but didn't stopped me. She just lowered her feet and pulled her cheeks to the side to make it easier. So I began to push my dick further inside her ass watching her eyes rolling as she bit her bottom lip in a mix of pain and pleasure. After a while I had all of my dick inside her ass and began pumping back and forth picking up the pace. She was clearly enjoying being fucked in the ass and was now also rubbing her pussy. I squeezed her ass and fucked her tight asshole for a few minutes and she was moaning and muffling her screams of pleasure and came again making her asshole clinch my dick. I removed my dick turned her on her back and she just jerked me off until I came all over her face and tits!

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and I just laid in bed thinking how I just had fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass my cousin-in-law that as far as I knew had always been a "good country girl"!

DukeBook
DukeBook
29 Followers