Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," she said, motioning toward a floor squeegee and a wet vac. "You know what your job is now." She turned and left for the kitchen, and the jiggle of her breasts was throwing more cum to the ground, increasing the sizeup of cleanup.

It was so hard to perform the chore. After a massive climax Sabrina was always depleted of energy. Her every movement was laboured. She heard the open and close of the door into the backyard as she wearily moved to grab the squeegee.

***

When the mess was finally gone Sabrina slowly limped up the stairs. Her dick, semi erect still from an hour of teasing, wouldn't yet fit back inside her hot pants so she let it swing around her knees as she went. Up in her room she had a window to the backyard, so she went to look at what Monica was doing.

The woman was lying in her chair with an open bottle of wine, dressed only in a thick coating of cum, letting the sun tan her. It was, she felt, a little weird. Calmly watching she gathered her cock up and twisted it against herself into a spiral, then began to work her zipper shut. It was tough, and there was a lot of pressure in there, but she found that simply cramming herself into tight places was often the best way to reduce herself back to inactive scales.

After a moment Sabrina remembered her phone. She went to her bedside table and unlocked it. It seemed she had almost a dozen more new texts from an unknown number, so she sat down on her bed to look through them.

> Hi, it's Danielle.

Next text:

> So would u be interested in buying a new car? Lol!

Then:

> How's it going Sabrina?

> Call me when you get this.

Then the photos started to come in. Sabrina smiled.

It started tame with just a smiling selfie. Then there was one of her winking, with her hair sexily tossed to one side. Another of her with her camera held further out to show off some of her upper body as well.

> I admit, I can't stop thinking about what you showed me today.

Next came a full body mirror selfie, with her turned sideways and tilting to show off her sexy rear. Immediately after came the same, only as a video clip with her twisting to a couple sexy angles, and even giving a little shake. Sabrina purred with delight.

With her shirt collar pulled low to show some cleavage, Danielle pouted into her camera. "When can I see you again?"

"Hmm..." Feeling life return to her member Sabrina unzipped her hot pants halfway to relieve some pressure. She tamped their contents down with one of her hands somewhat, urging them to behave. That Danielle made her hot. She started to write her reply.

***

Employee pricing of course wasn't enough for Danielle to afford a car like the ones she sold. Her old dented Dodge minivan, a hand me down from her parents, looked quite out of place that night as she drove past sprawling estates enclosing massive mansions.

Her mouth was dry, her hands restless. She tapped her fingertips against the wheel as she squinted at each brick and iron gateway, looking for numbers.

22 Cardinal Way. This was it, the palace of the deceased Harvey Swanson, now the lair of his ex-supermodel wife.

As instructed she street parked, out of range of the cameras at the gateway, then pulled out her phone to text Sabrina.

> I'm here

> Okay, wait there, I'll come to get you.

After a few moments Danielle could see through the iron bars a young woman walking across the lawn towards her. She was sure it was Sabrina when she saw the glint of light blonde hair reflecting the orange of a lamp, as well the very specific gait of a figure busty over slim.

They eventually stood before each other, on opposite sides of the fence. "Hi," Sabrina said, smiling warmly as she unguardedly looked over Danielle. She appreciated her for dressing up in a strappy black dress.

"Hi..." The situation was a little weird for Danielle, but she could already feel her blood pressure rising once again faced with Sabrina. The blonde was wearing a little denim mini skirt and a black tank top, and by the pink straps beneath her top and the way she was bulging it it was apparent she wore a bikini under.

"Come around this way with me. We can take the back entrance to the pool."

They both walked along the fence, covering half the perimeter of Mrs Swanson's property. It was a long walk, which served to increase the anticipation they felt in each others presence. They occasionally looked and smiled at each other through the passing iron bars.

"Okay." Sabrina unlocked a padlock on the inside of the fence, and a heavy iron gateway swung open. "Come in."

Danielle walked in. Here there were bricks beneath their feet, and the darkness of night was traded for the bluish glow of the swimming pool's underwater lighting.

"Um... care for a swim?"

"Hah, uh, no? I didn't... come prepared for that..."

"Okay. How about a drink?"

"Sure! I'd like that."

"Okay, I've got some wine open here in the pool house."

Sabrina led her towards the little wooden shed. She slid open a door and they stepped inside. She pulled a chain and a single light bulb turned on, shining light on them and the various pool noodles, life jackets, bags of pool chemicals and other things that were stored in there.

She bent and picked up a bottle of white wine, which was already half drunk and had its cork pushed back in enough to keep the bugs out. She flicked the cork off and with a smile across her lips stepped up against Danielle and handed it to her.

"Okay," Danielle said, smiling sheepishly. "This helps." She took a deep swig and handed it back to Sabrina, who took one as well. "So, Sabrina, um... What do you do here with Mrs Swanson?"

"I'm not very sure yet, to be honest. We just met a week ago. She likes my company... and I help her out as well, like you saw today."

"So you're her... her what, her helper?"

"Maybe. In return I get to stay here."

"That's a pretty good deal." Danielle took the bottle and had another sip, and in doing so snuggled herself closer still against Sabrina. "So... oh, I really hope you don't mind me asking. But... uh, what are you? I mean, you're the hottest girl I've ever seen, but you've got that... that thing."

Sabrina nodded. "Yeah. It's not common. But we do exist."

"You do? So there's more like you out there?"

"Ah... yes?" It was a bit more complicated than that, with Sabrina uniquely having been created in a lab as a hybrid sex-toy, but for all intents of their conversation that was a good enough answer. "There are girls like me... who are very much girls... but with something extra."

Danielle had no response. It was all quite strange to her, but she was definitely very into Sabrina.

"And... other girls are very lucky if they get to know one of us."

Danielle smiled. "Oh. Lucky me?"

Sabrina nodded, giggling a little. "Sure."

"Okay." Feeling braver, she ran a hand along Sabrina's firm stomach. "I started to get to know you today, but you stopped us. Now... you show me."

Sabrina pulled her tank top up and off of herself. As her blonde locks fell back down around her shoulders Danielle was silent, just taking in the spectacular sight of her breasts overwhelming the cups of her little bikini top.

"They look real."

"They are, silly!"

"Okay, sorry," Danielle laughed. Her gaze turned lower, toward her denim skirt. "And... the rest?"

"No. Your turn."

"Oh, well... I don't have much to take off." Danielle lifted her dress. Up and away it went, leaving her in only a thong. The sight of it plunging between her fat cheeks made Sabrina's pulse quicken. Danielle was smoking hot.

"Mmm, you look good."

"Thanks," she said, smiling carelessly. She waited for a reply, but got none, so she started to walk around in the little pool house, putting on a show of swaying hips and beautiful, bouncy breasts. She knew what she had and knew well how to work it. Sabrina was loving every moment of it.

Danielle stopped when she heard a slip of fabric and sensed movement from the corner of her eye. She turned to look - Sabrina's skirt was around her ankles, and she was stepping out of it.

Her hot pants matched her bikini top. By the way it contained her burdensome endowments, and the strong zipper on the front, it was apparent that it was tailor made for her. Custom fit or not, the material was still packed uncomfortably tight after the display she'd just witnessed. Sabrina started to approach, and the jiggle and jostle of her chest above and the packed little shorts was absolutely obscene.

They came into each others arms and began to kiss. Mad with lust, Danielle's tongue bravely burrowed her mouth, and she was wantonly grinding her thong clad sex against Sabrina's contained mass. She could feel her throbbing, the restrained tension becoming more severe.

"Can I see it," Danielle whispered.

"I think you'd better. I can't stay in these much longer."

Danielle grabbed the zipper tab and carefully started to pull it down. She was breathing faster as she caught her first glimpse of pale shaft, engorged and powerfully veined. "Oh god," she breathed. She continued to unzip, and eventually it was open enough that Sabrina's dick burst out of its confinement. Heavy and semi aroused it hung and swayed, rising stiffly now that it was free.

"Ahh, what a relief!"

"Holy shit, look at it!" Danielle grabbed Sabrina by the base, then ran her hand along a few times, lifting her heft.

"Uh huh." She started to pull the hot pants down, and let them fall aroud her ankles.

Seemingly entranced Danielle continued to stroke, growing more confident and rapid as she went. A second hand joined the first, now really pumping life into her incredible member. "You just keep getting bigger and bigger. When does it stop?"

Sabrina shuddered at her touch, feeling for a moment dazed as her body redirect bloodflow downwards. She adjusted her gait. "We're almost there."

"O-okay then!" Danielle let go and was now just staring. At proper hardness it no longer hung at all, with the entire thing supporting itself straight and proper. "So huge! And it's so... gorgeous..." In deep lust, Danielle was already starting to crouch, as if some primitive instinct were commanding her to her knees.

"Turn around. I really want to rub this against your ass."

Danielle obediently turned, and with a tilt of her waspish waist pointed her juicy rear towards her. Sabrina set herself in place and made long strokes along her sexy crack. "Your ass makes me super hot." She took hold of her hips and started to grind.

Danielle grabbed on to her ankles, bending hard and moving in rhythm. She could feel heat and friction between her cheeks, and used them to grip and massage her gargantuan dick.

"Mmmh..." Those motions were so sexy yet so minor compared to the scale she presented, building tension but producing no rewarding sensation. Sabrina was fighting an urge to settle the difference with a couple strokes. She was throbbing as hard as she could ever get, and precum was starting to bead at the tip. Eventually, it began to fall and drizzle down, hot upon Danielle's upper back.

"Ohh baby, what is that?"

"Pre. You're so fucking hot, you've really got me going."

Danielle's head whipped back to look, and wide eyed she watched the silvery sirop drip down. Her motions quickened, and her tongue traced along her lips. Was she considering tasting it? After a moment a decision was apparently made, because she suddenly stopped and stood to face her, swooping in to take what she'd came for.

As she was slammed against the wall behind her Sabrina giggled against her lips, amused by her aggressiveness. Mad with lust, Danielle's tongue had practically dived into her mouth, and her hands were wrapped around the base of her massive phallus, stroking long enough to repeatedly slam into the bottoms of her breasts.

After a moment they parted lips and Danielle opened her eyes. She couldn't see the base of Sabrina's dick where her hands rested, not with the way Sabrina's massive breasts were squeezed together inside her bikini top, but she could see plenty of the rest of it projecting way way up beside that bust and waving around chin height with every stroke. She seemed to twitch with shock at that, for even after everything she'd seen and felt it still blew her mind that Sabrina's dimensions could be so.

Sabrina pushed Danielle back slightly, then pulled her bikini top out. She set her cock vertical so it would project up between her breasts and let the straps snap back into place, anchoring herself there in a sort of permanent tit-fuck.

"Jesus! It's almost up to your nose!"

"Yup," Sabrina said, stepping forward to bring their bodies back together. This time her cock was like a third presence between them, preventing their lips from meeting, but that was fine as Danielle was just as glad to make out with the huge pink head now presented at mouth level. As she moaningly ran her lips across it she began to seriously pump all the shaft beneath their chests.

Sabrina was glad to do the same to the side of the cockhead facing her. It was incredibly, uniquely sensual how occasionally their lips would brush across each other as they tended to hot hardness, and the movement of their bodies transferred into micro strokes of tits hugging her mid-shaft.

Some pre landed hot on Sabrina's bare feet. Realizing they were threatening to repaint the interior of the pool house, she stepped back toward the door and slid it open, then stepped out into the bluish light of the poolside. As she sat down in a reclining chair and pulled off her bikini top Danielle followed her out. Free from its hold her cock shot out proud, swinging and bobbing in a monster arc.

Danielle quickly sat herself between her legs, hanging her own over her thighs. Eager to resume, she ran her hands up and down the slick pole and tucked the beating drooling tip into her mouth.

"Ooh, yes. Suck off my giant cock." Sabrina laid herself back.

Moaning with madness she urgently pumped the entire length with broad motions, while desperately drinking down the flow of hot precum. She loved the taste of it - like hot liquid lust, unlike anything she'd had before.

"Ooh," Sabrina purred. Her elbows dug into the arm rests as the tension in her body lifted her bottom out of the chair, "you're gonna make me cum. Do you want me to cum?"

"Mhm!"

Sabrina hissed and sighed as the increasing waves of pleasure enveloped her, and Danielle was spurred into even more of a frenzy as the rapid throbs and tension slipping within her grasp escalated.

"Okay... okay, here it... comes!" Sabrina's back arched right off of the chair, surprising Danielle with her strength as she rose with her from her place in her lap. She tilted with her, never missing a beat as she seeked to make Sabrina's massive cock erupt.

The first shot fired a long rope that arced over her head. She quickly stood, letting the subsequent volleys hit her square in the chest. Sabrina took over then, stroking her climax out and aiming it in long sweeps across Danielle's body.

After the first few rounds Sabrina wasn't quite shooting anymore, just erupting thickly, so Danielle hopped back over her to stroke and suck those calmer shots out. Her eyes showed surprise, then closed with pleasure as the taste hit her, and soon her throat was rolling as she gulped it down.

When finally it stopped their gazes met, and they shared a tense moment.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," Danielle said. She looked down at her body, which was glinting in the blue light with its thick covering from chest to crotch. "You completely covered me!"

"Yeah," Sabrina breathed. She flopped back into her chair and let her arms fall limp at her sides. "Usually I cum a bit longer than that, but Monica drained me pretty well today."

"Ohhh, I love it." Danielle was rubbing it into her naked skin. "I don't normally like it, but I love this. It even smells nice!"She dove on top of her, landing wetly. Grabbing double handfuls of breast she seeked a little kiss.

"I'm always glad to share," Sabrina whispered.

"Then we'll do this again."

"Sure," she said, smiling softly.

12